Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Vincent Enyeama Make History - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Make History (5862 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: Aiit. Na u sabi. Taking responsibility evn wen u ar not at fault is a unique attribute of a selfless leader. U don't need to end all arguments as enemies. Modern women places are no longer in d kitchen. The world has changed from dat period.
and am i leading a cult here or what? and the kitchen comments were jibes, so idgaf how any1 recieves it
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Austeenx:

Okay. But, I'll be here waiting for you when Yaya wins the CAF player of the year.
okay, the one on PES, right? @leggo, if you won't apologise, fine. I withdraw the comments I made about your female relatives, I'm sorry about that, there wasn't any need to bring them in, that's all the apology you'll get from me. The shiittt said about you still stands though.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
and am i leading a cult here or what? and the kitchen comments were jibes, so idgaf how any1 recieves it
The 'jibes' were sexist. I don't subscribe to sexist,racial and tribalistic insults. Those are the lowest of any low.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: okay, the one on PES, right? @leggo, if you won't apologise, fine. I withdraw the comments I made about your female relatives, I'm sorry about that, there wasn't any need to bring them in, that's all the apology you'll get from me. The shiittt said about you still stands though.

No, the one in PES, FIFA and reality.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by striker9(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr2great: go back to front page and see what she said to me.,she think she can just open her mouth and talk to everybody anyhow? If she meet me on ground,she can not even dare call me by my name let alone insulting me. Who is she? Does she know who i am? Make she nor make me para oo
Oga who you be?shameless mofo,na online you go dey flex muscle.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by homesteady(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr2great: go back to front page and see what she said to me.,she think she can just open her mouth and talk to everybody anyhow? If she meet me on ground,she can not even dare call me by my name let alone insulting me. Who is she? Does she know who i am? Make she nor make me para oo
Who are you? Lucifer?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by LajaLaba: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:
Like I should be excited about what goes on in the French league...

Lets see him against Stoke City or West Ham or a team that plays direct football, where they will have defenders sitting on him

Enyeama ko Oyama ni
Why the beef man?are u a sadist or what?is a shame
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Adamskuty(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
collynzo2: It has been hidden.
good! Same with the s.a own,btw! Can u help me with any ghanaiana and southafrican forum to troll around?

Their best forums,just like how we got NL
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Adamskuty: good! Same with the s.a own,btw! Can u help me with any ghanaiana and southafrican forum to troll around?

haba, free them now, wetin dem do you?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
striker9: Oga who you be?shameless mofo,na online you go dey flex muscle.
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Ishilove: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: I don't do evrytin 4 sex,unlyk u. I don't knw safari nd I don't want to knw her. As for ur advice,I can't cos u have slept wit all d goats nd chicken I knw.U can actually come nd f.uck d cow in my neighbourhood if kongi sets in.
My goodness... shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by drnairalov: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: he wants him to play in EPL, the league of their colonial masters. Abeg when Yaya was in Spain, was he shining this much? Na EPL he wan show himself, EPL that is child's play compared to La Liga, give Enyeama a chance to play in EPL and he will STILL shine. He shone in Enyimba and won trophies, he shone in Israel and won trophies, he's now shining in France, expect trophies, no challenge is too big, La Liga dwarfed Toure, he couldn't keep up with the likes of Iniesta, Higuain, Messi, Puyol and Xavi, meanwhile Enyeama came to France and even as a goalie, even without scoring goals, dusted Ibrahimovic and Cavani to win best player in Ligue 1. THAT is a WORLD CLASS player

choi this girl sabi football pass me self

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
go and tell that he-goat father. Idiot like u. Son of a mad woman,dat's wat u are. May Thunder strike u dead
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
go and tell that to ur he-goat father. Idiot like u. Son of a mad woman,dat's wat u are. May Thunder strike u dead
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by collynzo2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Adamskuty: good! Same with the s.a own,btw! Can u help me with any ghanaiana and southafrican forum to troll around?

They don't have any forum like Nairaland, that's why they flock here like flies.
You can comment on some of their news websites though.
www.ghanasoccernet.com
www.ghanaweb.com
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by striker9(m): 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr2great: go and tell that to my he-goat father. Idiot like me. Son of a mad woman,dat's wat I am. May Thunder strike me dead
Better!

4 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Adamskuty(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: haba, free them now, wetin dem do you?
those sub-humans are a cancer sad
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Adamskuty(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
collynzo2: They don't have any forum like Nairaland, that's why they flock here like flies.
You can comment on some of their news websites though.
www.ghanasoccernet.com
www.ghanaweb.com
thanks! But what of that of Slumafrica?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Obiagu1(m): 12:59am On Dec 05, 2013
@ safarigirl, do you play football?

Your knowledge of the game is really amazing...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Obiagu1(m): 1:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Vincent Enyeama is clearly the African Player of Year 2013.

Israeli Premier League Champion 2012/13 with 17 clean sheets
African Cup of Nations Champion 2013
Currently the best performing African Player in the current season.

Who beats that?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by drealdoc89(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: what are you ranting about you deranged rabid dog?! How can I be talking and an under-achieving, ret@rd3d nonentity like you wan follow me drag mouth. What do I know bout sports? More than your sorry, diaorrhea-mouthed self, that's for sure. If your mother didn't teach you how to talk to a lady, apply and I'll teach your ignorant self. In your pathetic life, don't you EVER cross my path to spew such arrogant BS cuz I will so useless you on this forum, Seun will ban me till 2813. Bloody dead-brained as$hole

THAT'S TOO MUCH NA!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Obiagu1: Vincent Enyeama is clearly the African Player of Year 2013.

Israeli Premier League Champion 2012/13 with 17 clean sheets
African Cup of Nations Champion 2013
Currently the best performing African Player in the current season.

Who beats that?

Whats the name of the guy playing for Celtic?

Efe Ambrose

Won the Scottish Premier League 2012/13
Won the Scottish FA Cup (won the Scottish double)
Got to the last 16 of the Champions League 2012/13
African Cup of Nations Champion 2013 (was in the team of the tournament)
Leading the Scottish League again 2013/14
Played in the Champions League 2013/14

Am not saying He should get the CAF award, all am saying is, he has a more impressive record than Enyeama
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2013
baby-boy:

Whats the name of the guy playing for Celtic?

Efe Ambrose

Won the Scottish Premier League 2012/13
Won the Scottish FA Cup (won the Scottish double)
Got to the last 16 of the Champions League 2012/13
African Cup of Nations Champion 2013 (was in the team of the tournament)
Leading the Scottish League again 2013/14
Played in the Champions League 2013/14

Am not saying He should get the CAF award, all am saying is, he has a more impressive record than Enyeama
Eyah, he's not on the list of nominees, who else?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2013
Obiagu1: @ safarigirl, do you play football?

Your knowledge of the game is really amazing...
I don't play, I just follow it
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Polio: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2013
He's different class... the only consistent footballer to come out of Nigeria in the last decade or so......
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by marutimon: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2013
baby-boy:
Please you and I know that Ligue 1 is not in the same page as the EPL.... first thing first Enyeama is not tall enough to play in the PL and thats a fact. Defenders will dominate him easily.

What the? He's 189 cm, big and strong. How tall do you need to be?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by omar22(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2013
marutimon:

What the? He's 189 cm, big and strong. How tall do you need to be?

He is (182cm) 1.82 (5:11) practically your saying he is 6ft 2.3 inc which is so wrong
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2013
omar22:

He is (182cm) 1.82 (5:11) practically your saying he is 6ft 2.3 inc which is so wrong
bros you're not talking to kids, how can you say the EPL has a height requirement? Even if na aki be goalie, a good keeper can be in the EPL, so whether Enyeama is 5'11 (his actual height) or 5 ft.4" is inconsequential.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by omar22(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: bros you're not talking to kids, how can you say the EPL has a height requirement? Even if na aki be goalie, a good keeper can be in the EPL, so whether Enyeama is 5'11 (his actual height) or 5 ft.4" is inconsequential.

The last time I checked you were not the person who asked the question, and its a know fact Managers will think long and hard before going for a keeper standing at 5'11.

What was the first thing Jose Mourinho did at Chelsea? he dropped the fans favourite Carlo Cudicini for Cech am not say its a requirement but managers pay attention to details its like having a centre half under 6ft.

The Shortest keeper in the PL stands at 6.1 or 6.2
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by omar22(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: Eyah, he's not on the list of nominees, who else?

He didnt ask who is on the list
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
omar22:

The last time I checked you were not the person who asked the question, and its a know fact Managers will think long and hard before going for a keeper standing at 5'11.

What was the first thing Jose Mourinho did at Chelsea? he dropped the fans favourite Carlo Cudicini for Cech am not say its a requirement but managers pay attention to details its like having a centre half under 6ft.

The Shortest keeper in the PL stands at 6.1 or 6.2

Actually the Shortest keeper is the Norwich Goalie and you will be tested with crosses into the box if your not tall enough you will be found out, remember Fabien Barthez who was one of the best in the world but Alex Ferguson regret every buying him.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
omar22:

He didnt ask who is on the list
my friend stop jumping at my posts and let babyboy decide if I offended him or not, are you his attorney? Like I said, there is no 'REQUIREMENT' there is a difference between 'requirement' and 'preference'. Mourinho is a stickler for certain things and Abramovich has more money than many EPL clubs. You can't tell me a club like Fulham will spend the same as Chelsea when they have a cheaper option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sir Alex Fergusson's Chewing Gum Habit / Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man / Nigeria Vs Costa Rica: Would You Be Awake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.