Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Vincent Enyeama Make History - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Make History (5977 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: my mum is dead n.iqqa so you can't say sh¡t bout her. I pity whatever female kids you have, you'll probably teach them to be the foot-stool for men and answer men around em with 'Yes Massa'

Please can we agree to disagree? without calling names?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: my mum is dead n.iqqa so you can't say sh¡t bout her. I pity whatever female kids you have, you'll probably teach them to be the foot-stool for men and answer men around em with 'Yes Massa'
playing for sympathy, are you? nuff said
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by homesteady(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin LMAO!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: It is better to have momma issues dan to have brain issues.Ur brain needs to reboot cos it is currently faulty.
A man with self-respect. Every sensible man knows not to argue with a female be she right or wrong. The fact that some are even dragging words with a girl who purportedly knows nothing (but you still bother to reply) says a lot about their home-training
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: It is better to have momma issues dan to have brain issues.Ur brain needs to reboot cos it is currently faulty.
another primary school line...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
captainnigeria: king94 OMG u don't even know if safari is ugly.tryna take her side won't get u anywhere.if u r so sexstarved get a local goat or chicken
I don't do evrytin 4 sex,unlyk u. I don't knw safari nd I don't want to knw her. As for ur advice,I can't cos u have slept wit all d goats nd chicken I knw.U can actually come nd f.uck d cow in my neighbourhood if kongi sets in.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: what are you ranting about you deranged rabid dog?! How can I be talking and an under-achieving, ret@rd3d nonentity like you wan follow me drag mouth. What do I know bout sports? More than your sorry, diaorrhea-mouthed self, that's for sure. If your mother didn't teach you how to talk to a lady, apply and I'll teach your ignorant self. In your pathetic life, don't you EVER cross my path to spew such arrogant BS cuz I will so useless you on this forum, Seun will ban me till 2813. Bloody dead-brained as$hole
a guy took u to his house.,open ur blouse,suck ur nipple.,then proceed to ur under,pull ur white pant,open ur toto.,he then press ur clitoris,he shook his prick into ur black toto,Bleep and pound u very well.he then urinate sperm inside ur toto and release d rest on ur face.,he got off u and went his way.,so many guys pick u and do the same thing to u,and u have mouth to talk? Don't u know u are a prostitute? Ashawo go wash ur toto with alum.,ur toto is too wide and tasteless
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
playing for sympathy, are you? nuff said
sympathy ke? Just stating facts, if you insult my mum, you won't hit me that hard cuz she's long gone since when I was a kid, try another jab.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo: another primary school line...
How did u knw?
Did u just graduate 4rm primary skul?
If so,congrats dude.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: A man with self-respect. Every sensible man knows not to argue with a female be she right or wrong. The fact that some are even dragging words with a girl who purportedly knows nothing (but you still bother to reply) says a lot about their home-training
your backwards reasoning can't cease to amuse me

So i cannot argue with a female? is she a weaker specie or something?? and you were the one ranting about feminism just now.. confused kunt
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: How did u knw?
Did u just graduate 4rm primary skul?
If so,congrats dude.
lame comeback
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by homesteady(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr2great: a guy took u to his house.,open ur blouse,suck ur nipple.,then proceed to ur under,pull ur white pant,open ur toto.,he then press ur clitoris,he shook his prick into ur black toto,Bleep and pound u very well.he then urinate sperm inside ur toto and release d rest on ur face.,he got off u and went his way.,so many guys pick u and do the same thing to u,and u have mouth to talk? Don't u know u are a prostitute? Ashawo go wash ur toto with alum.,ur toto is too wide and tasteless
Jeez undecided you are sick! Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
now i feel stupid.. sorry for the Mother jokes. all the rest i stand by
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by homesteady(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
How did this thread turn into a bashing thread undecided
Enyeama is the topic please undecided
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr2great: a guy took u to his house.,open ur blouse,suck ur nipple.,then proceed to ur under,pull ur white pant,open ur toto.,he then press ur clitoris,he shook his prick into ur black toto,Bleep and pound u very well.he then urinate sperm inside ur toto and release d rest on ur face.,he got off u and went his way.,so many guys pick u and do the same thing to u,and u have mouth to talk? Don't u know u are a prostitute? Ashawo go wash ur toto with alum.,ur toto is too wide and tasteless
what is this monkey? And what is it ranting about? Do I know you? Here, I am, arguing with people and a waste of sp.3rm, product of a leaking c0nd0m just jumped in like it was ever part of the arguement. Please invest your time in looking for your biological father in Oshodi park instead of jumping into arguments you were never a part of

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: A man with self-respect. Every sensible man knows not to argue with a female be she right or wrong. The fact that some are even dragging words with a girl who purportedly knows nothing (but you still bother to reply) says a lot about their home-training

But you started it...

You started trading insult when you lost the argument

If you playing with fire, you will get burnt
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
your backwards reasoning can't cease to amuse me

So i cannot argue with a female? is she a weaker specie or something?? and you were the one ranting about feminism just now.. confused kunt
your 'kitchen' statements already showed that you thought women weaker species, so I suddenly call you out and NOW you want to form equality. This isn't a matter of weaker species, this is about a man being a MAN, you're not a man.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: your 'kitchen' statements already showed that you thought women weaker species, so I suddenly call you out and NOW you want to form equality. This isn't a matter of weaker species, this is about a man being a MAN, you're not a man.
i will use whatever i clichès i deem fit for whoever i see. and you sound like a woman who should be locked up in a kitchen.
I'm not a man cause i respond to jabs? you sound like a real kitchen material.

you might as well ask Obama not to respond when Angela Merkel makes statements
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

But you started it...

You started trading insult when you lost the argument

If you playing with fire, you will get burnt
NO. I started trading insults when LEGGO made that chauvinistic comment. I can take anything, but I will NEVER ignore a chauvinistic comment. No be say I dey find trouble, I dey my own jejely, talk my opinion, instead make you tell me say I dey wrong, correct me, wey I go even apologise, na to tell me make I shut up enter kitchen, as who? Even my popsman no fit yan me that kain dust, so why pesin wey no born me go dey tell me make I enter kitchen?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by striker9(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
captainnigeria: king94 OMG u don't even know if safari is ugly.tryna take her side won't get u anywhere.if u r so sexstarved get a local goat or chicken
Get a life dude,aren't you ashamed of yourself already.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: lol, niqqa must've been like "ejo, ema binu, bros just shift small make the ball enter."

God punish anybody wey say Toure deserve CAF African footballer of the Year over Enyeama. Enyeama is the shiiiiiit!

God punish me? Why?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
i will use whatever i clichès i deem fit for whoever i see. and you sound like a woman who should be locked up in a kitchen.
I'm not a man cause i respond to jabs? you sound like a real kitchen material.

you might as well ask Obama not to respond when Angela Merkel makes statements
has Obama ever told Angela Merkel to shut up and enter the kitchen when she aired her views? Instead of you to apologise for your comment so that I'll do same and we can end this rubbish, you're still trying to justify your chauvinism, and you call yourself a man? Even 7 year old boys are more mature than this
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
Austeenx:

God punish me? Why?
lol, you ba? You don come again? I no even get MB to tackle your matter so just collect scratch card until further notice.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: has Obama ever told Angela Merkel to shut up and enter the kitchen when she aired her views? Instead of you to apologise for your comment so that I'll do same and we can end this rubbish, you're still trying to justify your chauvinism, and you call yourself a man? Even 7 year old boys are more mature than this
keep waiting for the apology. for the time being boil some rice for us in the kitchen.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: what is this monkey? And what is it ranting about? Do I know you? Here, I am, arguing with people and a waste of sp.3rm, product of a leaking c0nd0m just jumped in like it was ever part of the arguement. Please invest your time in looking for your biological father in Oshodi park instead of jumping into arguments you were never a part of
u think because u are a lady i will look at ur face? U nor they mess? Ur poo nor they smell? May thunder strike u dead there! Motor kill u. U will never see next year. Poor orphan, u don't belong here,go to orphanage home.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
keep waiting for the apology. for the time being boil some rice for us in the kitchen.
My guy,u started it so u also ought to apologise first. Let's move on and forget dis little tiff. Apologizing won't make u less of a man. Jus apologize nd wait 4 her apology.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: My guy,u started it so u also ought to apologise first. Let's move on and forget dis little tiff. Apologizing won't make u less of a man. Jus apologize nd wait 4 her apology.
who's your guy?? I've apologised for the only wrong i feel i commited.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr2great: u think because u are a lady i will look at ur face? U nor they mess? Ur poo nor they smell? May thunder strike u dead there! Motor kill u. U will never see next year. Poor orphan, u don't belong here,go to orphanage home.
dude. there is a line and you crossed it. why curses?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: lol, you ba? You don come again? I no even get MB to tackle your matter so just collect scratch card until further notice.

Okay. But, I'll be here waiting for you when Yaya wins the CAF player of the year.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
who's your guy?? I've apologised for the only wrong i feel i commited.
Aiit. Na u sabi. Taking responsibility evn wen u ar not at fault is a unique attribute of a selfless leader. U don't need to end all arguments as enemies. Modern women places are no longer in d kitchen. The world has changed from dat period.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
dude. there is a line and you crossed it. why curses?
go back to front page and see what she said to me.,she think she can just open her mouth and talk to everybody anyhow? If she meet me on ground,she can not even dare call me by my name let alone insulting me. Who is she? Does she know who i am? Make she nor make me para oo
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr2great: u think because u are a lady i will look at ur face? U nor they mess? Ur poo nor they smell? May thunder strike u dead there! Motor kill u. U will never see next year. Poor orphan, u don't belong here,go to orphanage home.
Guy,u ar saying motor shuld kill her because of an online argument. I fear u ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Army Boxer Who Claimed She Can Beat Any Man Finally Fights A Man / AFCON 2012: Ghana Vs Botswana (1 - 0) On January 24th 2012 / N’golo Kante’s Brother Died Of A Heart Attack Before World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.