Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! (83309 Views)

ECA Fund: Say The Truth, Oshiomole Tells Okonjo-Iweala / Oshiomhole Apologises For His Heartless Comments To A Widow / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! Mad Idea To Help The Woman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Malawian(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2013
if what i watched is correct, the woman in question wasnt even arrested for "breaking the law", instead, her goods were stolen by the governor.
what will happen to her goods,

APC thieves are working,
haters are hatin
hawkers are hawking (sealed goods) grin grin
widows are dying angry angry angry

you see them, always with their brooms like they are looking to make ewedu soup on the go.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Sermwell(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2013
END TIME GOVERNOR!!! Please mod don't ban me oo! I'm the op of this thread! Lol!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mykindofperfect(f): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2013
That widow will kneel and cry to her God who is the husband of all widows and the father of the fatherless

The bible says in psalm 91 'you will look and see how the wicked are punished'

Oshomole has brought a curse upon himself...he won't escape the punishment that awaits him angry
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by nairacountry(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

'A government that fails in its responsibility to create the environment to obey the law has a huge flaw.' -Uyi Iredia
You are xoxo on point sir. But shall we all abide in breaking d law? Shld we all result to kidnapping, robbery (armed or pen) , prostitution coz the enabling environment isn't being provided by the government?

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2013
freecocoa: What are you blabbing about? He wouldn't provide jobs but its okay for him to take away the ones the masses provided for themselves? Its his duty to see that things are in place in his state.

I honestly don't even think you know what you are talking about, this issue have little to do with governance, its more about empathy, like how wicked is that ugly mofo?

My dear if you can't stop for a second to think about this and see that oshioediot behaved like a barbarian then there must be something wrong with you.

Because you have lost touch of the role of Governance. Government don't build roads or create jobs. Government create policies and a conducive environment for business to thrive.

Those road building Government are not good Govt. A good Govt would create policies to bring in investors who will build the roads with their capital and collect a toll from it over a period of time and when it falls back to the Govt, the toll will be reduced to a minimum standard for everyone to enjoy and be happy.

The investors on the other hand also move on to create different roads, and even when all the roads have been completed, they keep creating alternative / shorter routes to stay in business, under ground routes, over head bridges etc. that's how it works Ok.

Nothing is free, Govt needs money to run their business, if you don't want to pay tolls then don't use the roads or take a bus.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Forwetinnah: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2013
fatwallet: you have nothing to say,I made myself very clear. Its not a secret that I am no fan of very dark skin inferior tribes like the yorubas
you are just a typical jealous and angry black man ,I am Light skin and you are likely not so get over your pathetic self.

If you like make you be peeled-skin, scrubbed-skin abi na scrapped skin..one fact will always remain. You are a "black man". Foo..lish people, the blacks in the West are tracing their roots back to Africa and coming back home while a few misled escapees are holding on to a white man's Identity like their existence depends on it.. Bunch of skew-wiffs glorifying people without traditions cause they feel they're living a better life. RACISM is still a lucrative practice in those parts you lot claim to be living a swell life in. You get more respect if you visit frequently than staying there to be 21st century slaves!!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ejifranks(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2013
@rudedough u talk tooooo much,uve being on this since lastnite man up!!!!!@ Osho u don goof big time.. shows how wicked you are,,,,,need to write a song on this grin grin grin....

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2013
ejifranks: @rudedough u talk tooooo much, man up!!!!!@ Osho u don goof big time.. shows how wicked you are,,,,,need to write a song on this grin grin grin....

I'll rather talk too much and make sense than talk little and make no sense like you just did. BTW what's a man going to do with his free time? grin
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2013
if only we had a president like this
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by freecocoa(f): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

Because you have lost touch of the role of Governance. Government don't build roads or create jobs. Government create policies and a conducive environment for business to thrive.

Those road building Government are not good Govt. A good Govt would create policies to bring in investors who will build the roads with their capital and collect a toll from it over a period of time and when it falls back to the Govt, the toll will be reduced to a minimum standard for everyone to enjoy and be happy.

The investors on the other hand also move on to create different roads, and even when all the roads have been completed, they keep creating alternative / shorter routes to stay in business, under ground routes, over head bridges etc. that's how it works Ok.

Nothing is free, Govt needs money to run their business, if you don't want to pay tolls then don't use the roads or take a bus.
Seriously what are you going on about?

So stealing the poor woman's goods and telling her to go and die is the right thing to do? The woman didn't even break any law, she was only standing by the roadside waiting for a cab and even if she broke a law, is that how the matter should have been handled?

Stop blabbing and address the issue.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by ejifranks(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

I'll rather talk too much and make sense than talk little and make no sense like you just did. BTW what's a man going to do with his free time? grin
enuf said.... cool
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by UyiIredia(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2013
My gut reaction was to give you a very good insult for this but . . .

rudedough:

How do you think the world works?

By efficient governance which, Oshio's good work notwithstanding, I'm sure Edo lags in.

rudedough:
Oshomole should have a list of everyone's name and start calling Mr. Ebuka, come and take this job. Mrs. Ngozi, you take the next one. Seriously? Everything must be spoon-fed to Nigerians, is it?

Not everyone here thinks that, I daresay most don't even say that, Nigerians have had to fend for themselves without the govt. for long.

rudedough:
When these hawkers and road side traders are off the streets, then there'll be market competition for SMEs. When these happens and SMEs grow, they employ sales girls and boys, delivery men, cleaners, store keepers, security men etc. SMEs create more job than any multinational coy and these hawkers/road traders are stealing jobs and Govt revenues.

This is where you enter Alice's dreamland. For the simple fact is, whatever chases these hawkers and traders to the streets will recurrently make them return, or at 'best' shift them elsewhere as bad, creating the illusion that poverty has reduced. BTW your post is so naïve, what SME decides to enter CHEAP foodstuff trading (bread, vegetables, snacks like akara etc). These are the SME's with emphasis on the S (as in for small) which needsbe developed. And Oshio don forget say na these people im suppose help.

rudedough:
People living in sane societies will tell you that supermarts, stores and its likes employs more people. Some of our people living abroad work in these SMEs and they earn a honest living.

. . . yes ! Sane societies where govts spend billions of dollars on space exploration while it is yet to solve the most basic and crucial problem of efficient wealth distribution shown by the INSANELY wide gap in living standards between rich and poor folks.

. . . nonsense ! They are no better than feudal lords of the past if you ask me. The feudal system has reincarnated with a vengeance and people like you don't see it.

rudedough:
But when these road side traders steal the customers with their beat down prices because they don't have any recurrent expenditure and taxes to pay, the SMEs don't grow. And when that happens?

You really think any govt. here, takes taxes seriously ? They don't. If perchance you live in Lagos and you think the LUC and tax adverts means LASG is serious with taxes you're mistaken. You ignore the income taxes to be paid to both the state and federal govts.. They are too dead-drunk to care about taxes from ordinary citizens really, and why should they, they have failed us, our tax system grew stunted and is atrophied: only corporate tax is upheld and even that is inefficient.

rudedough:
Who will create jobs and employ people? Have you seen any hawker employing people?

Please go back to primary school. By their work these hawkers are self-employed and BTW attimes maintain relatives or friends.

rudedough:
Who will rent the shops from whence the Local Govt collect taxes and generate IGR for the state Govt?

Have you even thought of making ultra low-cost shops for these folks as an alternative ? And who do you expect will pay the insane rent for these goods from the relatively costly shops currently built ? Or buy at a high price knowing part of their money is used to sustain rent paid back to an inefficient govt, when a cheap alternative is presented by hawkers ?

rudedough:
Look at the big picture, you're thinking too small.

Ah, I see ! Hitler, Mussolinni and Alexander the Great all had big pictures. They all have one thing in common: they died pitiably and watched they big pictures fade in the dust. Your soul is in dire need of 'Chicken Soup', small things count much, if in doubt, remove your eye.

rudedough:
Nigerians on the other hand should stop that poverty driven ideology that taxi driving is a poor man's job and farming is a degrading job.

After the drivel you have up there that contradicts this and buffers the idea that farming's sucks and taxi's barely work. BTW you do know some of these hawkers buy foodstuff from farmers in the villages (or wherever) to sell in our cities.

rudedough:
Well like i always say, the mentality of Nigerians sucks big time.

And yours moreso given your ill-thought points here.

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2013
freecocoa: Seriously what are you going on about?

So stealing the poor woman's goods and telling her to go and die is the right thing to do? The woman didn't even break any law, she was only standing by the roadside waiting for a cab and even if she broke a law, is that how the matter should have been handled?

Stop blabbing and address the issue.

Dude why are you spinning my head like a roller coaster? You talked about "He wouldn't provide jobs" and i talk about Job creation, now you're back to "stealing the poor woman's goods".

What is wrong with you? Abi them swear for you? Abeg before you make me crase, make i leave you for Jesus.cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.

Are you for real Mister?
The last time I noted, Oshimole the "messiah" of Edo state is among the "progressives" in the APC.
Oshimole came to "show" us what governance is all about, and if you must bring any party into it, then I expect you to withdraw your support for the APC.

I think I can now grasp your warped sense o reasoning!

I would rather say, "so this is what we are going to get, if the APC fully takes over"
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by andyanders: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2013
That shortman devil known as Oshiomole looking like a village oracle standing and telling a widow to go and die goes to show how power intoxicates.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Caseless: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2013
ibabz: Not only caseless, you are senseless. Idiot!
akuya!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: My gut reaction was to give you a very good insult for this but . . .

By efficient governance which, Oshio's good work notwithstanding, I'm sure Edo lags in.

Not everyone here thinks that, I daresay most don't eve say that, Nigerians have had to fend for themselves without the govt. for long.

This is where you enter Alice's dreamland. For the simple fact is whatever chases these hawkers and traders to the streets will recurrently make them return, or at 'best' shift them elsewhere as bad, creating the illusson that poverty has reduced. BTW your posts is so naïve, what SME decides to enter CHEAP foodstuff trading (bread, vegetables, snacks like akara). These are the SME's with emphasis on the S (as in for small) which needs be developed. And Oshio don forget say na these people im suppose help.

. . . yes ! Sane societies where govts spend billions of dollars on space exploration while it is yet to solve the most basic and crucial problem of efficient wealth distrubution shown by the INSANELY wide gap in living standards between rich and poor folks.

. . . nonsense ! They are no better than feudal lords of the past if you ask me. The feudal system has reincarnated with a vengeance and people like you don't see it.

You really think any govt. here takes taxes seriously ? They don't. If perchance you live in Lagos and you think the LUC and tax adverts means LASG is serious with taxes you're mistaken. You ignore the invome taxes to be paid to both the state and federal govts.. They are too dead-drunk to care about taxes from ordinary citizens really, and why should they, they have failed us, our tax system grew stunted and is atrophied: only corporate tax is upheld and even that is inefficient.

Please go back to primary school. By their work these hawkers are self-employed and BTW attimes maintain relatives or friends.

Have you even thought of making ultra low-cost shops for these folks as an alternative ? And who do you expect will pay the insane rent for these goods ? Or buy at a high price knowing part of their money is used to sustain rent paid back to an inefficient govt, when a cheap alternative is presented by hawkers ?

Ah, I see ! Hitler, Mussolinni and Alexander the Great all had big pictures. They all have one thing in common: they died pitiably and watched they big pictures fade in the dust. Your soul is in dire need of 'Chicken Soup', small things count much, if in doubt, remove your eye.

After the drivel you have up there that contradicts this and buffers the idea that farming's sucks and taxi's barely work. BTW you do know some of these hawkers buy foodstuff from farmers in the villages (or wherever) to sell in our cities.

And yours moreso given your ill-thought points here.

You could have saved Nairaland some storage quota by just saying in summary "Hawking and Road side trading is good".

Alright i agree, Road side traders and hawkers back to the road. grin grin Can i please have my food now? cool
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by femyomotola(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Judgement is of no man! Mind your utterances....the culprit might be free @ d end while the judges are being held responsible!!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by jomogbomo1: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2013
I never believed the rumour that Oshiomole used his wife as a sacrifice to gain political power but after seeing this vid i am beginning to reconsider my stance on the issue.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manny4life(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

[b]How do you think the world works?

Oshomole should have a list of everyone's name and start calling Mr. Ebuka, come and take this job. Mrs. Ngozi, you take the next one. Seriously? Everything must be spoon-fed to Nigerians, is it?

When these hawkers and road side traders are off the streets, then there'll be market competition for SMEs. When these happens and SMEs grow, they employ sales girls and boys, delivery men, cleaners, store keepers, security men etc. SMEs create more job than any multinational coy and these hawkers/road traders are stealing jobs and Govt revenues.

People living in sane societies will tell you that supermarts, stores and its likes employs more people. Some of our people living abroad work in these SMEs and they earn a honest living.

But when these road side traders steal the customers with their beat down prices because they don't have any recurrent expenditure and taxes to pay, the SMEs don't grow. And when that happens?

Who will create jobs and employ people? Have you seen any hawker employing people?
Who will rent the shops from whence the Local Govt collect taxes and generate IGR for the state Govt?

Look at the big picture, you're thinking too small. Nigerians on the other hand should stop that poverty driven ideology that taxi driving is a poor man's job and farming is a degrading job.

Well like i always say, the mentality of Nigerians sucks big time.
[/b]

I told you yesterday to stick to what you know, your field of medicine i.e. if you know what you're talking about, leave business, and economics to people who know what they are talking about. Your attempt to sound intelligent makes you look empty, this is how you goofed not knowing that petty trading is a job, also goofed not knowing types of taxes and indeed petty traders pay their taxes either through sales tax and govt imposed taxes. Dude quit it..
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by UyiIredia(m): 11:55am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

You could have saved Nairaland some storage quota by just saying in summary "Hawking and Road side trading is good".

Alright i agree, Road side traders and hawkers back to the road. grin grin Can i please have my food now? cool

No. In summary I would have said, 'Hawking and roadside rrading should be banned after good alternatives have been provided after involving all stakeholders in providing such.' You couldn't even follow my lead in that post, no wonder you think folks suck.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manny4life(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2013
rudedough:

Those road building Government are not good Govt. [b]A good Govt would create policies to bring in investors who will build the roads with their capital and collect a toll from it over a period of time and when it falls back to the Govt, the toll will be reduced to a minimum standard for everyone to enjoy and be happy.

Nothing is free, Govt needs money to run their business, if you don't want to pay tolls then don't use the roads or take a bus.[/b]

Your reasoning sometimes makes me wonder if you have any clue on what governance is about, what sort of nonsense are you talking about? Imagine such ignorance at the bold part, what sort of foolishh assertion is that? A govt that tolls roads do so because it's a secondary source/alternative AND not a primary goal. The govt is in business to render transportation infrastructures to the people and roads being one of them. The govt can employ different measures for instance, everyone pays their Auto taxes, these is the main revenue used for road construction and maintenance. Also, the govt may develop other schemes to be implemented, but grossly alluding that a govt building roads is not a good govt simply means you have no clue on what govt and development is about.... You have the slightest clue on what the role of govt is in an economy.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 99100(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2013
payless: That is very bad of the Governor. He needs to apologise.

This is what you get after 14 year rule of PDP.

I haven't cried in a long time, I had tears in my eyes this morning. I was pained seeing that lady. If anyone can find me the crying widow, I have a $500 for her to launch her business again.
Yes it was really bad of the governor to utter such bad words but u@ Payless dont be a hypocrite.How many widow have u given $500 before to 'launch'/bolster their businenesses because i'm sure u've widows around where ever u are.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by egbesegbe: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
99/100:

Yes it was really bad of the governor to utter such bad words but u@ Payless dont be a hypocrite.How many widow have u given $500 before to 'launch'/bolster their businenesses because i'm sure u've widows around where ever u are.

Do you live with him. Why will you call him hypocrite? Do you know how many he has rendered such help to. Must he come to list their names to please you? Nairaland has become a forum where kids come to utter rubbish without thinking.
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manjiggy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
Prof Corruption: Oshiomhole is a useless id!ot. Arrogant, mean and merciless. Na wa o

With what you posted, how are you different from him?

Sheer hypocrisy!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by omoredia: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
APC's message to Nigeria is for we all to "go and die"!
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by manjiggy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
validplanet: btw. i heard a story of hw Ojukwu sacked one of his drivers who couldnt wait for a helpless woman hawker. the woman hawker was crossing the road when her ware fell off her head in the middle of the road. the driver was impatient as she was trying to gather her goods and kept blasting the horns on her. ojukwu collected the car keys from the driver and sacked him there and then for adding more confusion and troubles to a helpless woman.

compare the two characters....

He sacked the driver, rendered the man jobless because of a mistake. What's the good in that?
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by 99100(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2013
egbesegbe:

Do you live with him. Why will you call him hypocrite? Do you know how many he has rendered such help to. Must he come to list their names to please you? Nairaland has become a forum where kids come to utter rubbish without thinking.
Dont be silly 'old man'.
Are u Payless?
#thank ur God i dont have ur time#
next topic...
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by kalohkaloh: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Am ashamed that Oshio Baba actually told a helpless woman to go and die! Haba Mr. Governor! You will still be making a valid point on the illegality of street trading if you had given the woman about 50K right there to go and rent a shop while arranging for other street hawkers to get soft loans to rent shops! It is only after doing this that you can drive them out of Benin roads. Oshio Baba, you need to look for that woman and make amends. Afterall, Obama did it to one man he offended in America by saying going to his house to say sorry and join him in drinking beer!

Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by mimee9(f): 12:48pm On Nov 29, 2013
This man is heartless, he must be a blind man,how can someone hawk goods in bags and carton? How will she carry those items? How many hands is she having,he should have known she was looking for means to leave that... May God Almighty give him the punishment he deserve,with no mercy(AMEN)
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by adino(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
omicron: Evrything is wrong with evrything Oshiomole did.

From ''Go and die, You're a Widow'' to '' Is it not your husband that go to kill people on the road?'' to ''Where is this Useless driver''

Apology is not enough here. That woman should be compensated greatly.

Evidence from this video even shows the poor lady never broke the law.

Very sad!

My Bro, Can you imagine Oshom-Ole statements below:

'Go and die, You're a Widow''
''Is it not your husband that go to kill people on the road?'' ''Where is this Useless driver''--------------Oshiomhole

IT IS A SHAME
Re: Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow! by yorke1: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
This is what await you the amasses if APC takes over at the federal level but they won't. They are jokers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Who Are Not Yoruba But Currently Holding Political Offices In Lagos / Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94