Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (71994 Views)

Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they are ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a good partner.

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.

I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be because divorce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

***Update:***

Let me explain how it is stolen:

After sex, they use a turkey baster to take the sperm from the condom, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their womanliness. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:
[img]http://faculty.ccp.edu/faculty/dreed/campingart/jettatech/bleeder/ist2_1078991_turkey_baster.jpg[/img]

For those of you asking how this can happen without the man knowing:

The woman takes the condom after sex and pulls the sperm out with the turkey baster. This is happening and has been happening for quite some times. For those of you asking for proof (source), I can't provide that because I got this info based on my clients and speaking with other relationship/marriage counselors. They, too, have encountered women who have confessed to doing this.

My advice to men is: make sure you dispose your condom by yourself, otherwise you are in trouble.

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?

Why have you lost interest in marriage?

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by prettyjo(f): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
booked
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
It's just nasty but I can understand where they're coming from. Last year, I had to let two girls go when they openly admitted that they'd rather have kids out of wedlock than have a man over them.
I spoke to my legs to move me far away, surely those types would be open to unauthorised sperm confiscation and utilisation.
I don't want to wake up in 20 years and see a child I neither wanted nor even planned for. Be wise yall.

21 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Les: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yes and no!!!
Yes because, the very thought of fathering a child I won't know is sickening. I thought they say what a man can do a woman can do so.
No because, I don't just sleep around....

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by MrCork: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
HisRib: There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a good partner.

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.

I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be because divorce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?

Why have you lost interest in marriage?

Thanks.

...Sweery..so how much do they sell the spermm? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Danhumprey: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

You want to sell? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Danhumprey: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ofcourse it would bother me. But thankfully I don't sleep around.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Popowaa: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

i wanna buy urssmileysmiley
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

I don't know.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Danhumprey: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Popowaa: i wanna buy urssmileysmiley
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Popowaa: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Danhumprey: sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
sadsadsad
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Odunharry(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
aw much popoowa wan buy Mr.cock sp.erm
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by iamteaser: 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
Popowaa: sadsadsad
I give mine for free though
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Odunharry(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
iamteaser: I give mine for free though
popoowa u hear?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by borntobegr8t(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2013
For all ur ridiculous news sign up on "HisRibs" thread. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Danhumprey: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Popowaa: sadsadsad
Could you send me a PM? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by kadas01(m): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2013
It is very wrong for a lady to steal a guy's sperm!......If she wants anything (sperm) from him, then she should politely approach him!

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Popowaa: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2013
Odunharry: aw much popoowa wan buy Mr.cock sp.erm
lolgringringrin
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Popowaa: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2013
Odunharry: popoowa u hear?
i no lyk e own,but i can sample urs to see hw authentic it iswinkwink
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by snthesis(m): 12:35am On Dec 04, 2013
@op,
doesnt make sense- hw do u steal sperm? at gunpoint or wat?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Odunharry(m): 12:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Popowaa: i no lyk e own,but i can sample urs to see hw authentic it iswinkwink
lol..wtn u wan use am do?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by tardell007(m): 3:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Leyqute(m): 4:12am On Dec 04, 2013
#ExTraTerrestrial...
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by free2ryhme: 5:42am On Dec 04, 2013
let me get more info
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by shizzle11(m): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

I don't know.

what that your friend did was risky. What if the guy accused her of wanting to do ritual or something fetish with his sperm?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by martronilla: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Wow! those women should stop it o.... if they continue, they are just gonna create a generation of Bastards...

9 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2013
snthesis: @op,
doesnt make sense- hw do u steal sperm? at gunpoint or wat?

They steal it from the condom after sex. So, men make sure you flush your condom down the toilet after sex.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2013
Make I understand this story.... undecided undecided
They freeze it, and when they need it finally, they thaw it and do what? Inject it? Mix it with tea and drink? Take it to a hospital so they can be artificially inseminated?? If they carry sperm to d hospital, won't they be questioned? No vex oº°˚! Put a sister through, cos I don't understand...

4 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2013
tchidi: Make I understand this story.... undecided undecided
They freeze it, and when they need it finally, they thaw it and do what? Inject it? Mix it with tea and drink? Take it to a hospital so they can be artificially inseminated?? If they carry sperm to d hospital, won't they be questioned? No vex oº°˚! Put a sister through, cos I don't understand...

Okay, let me explain it.

After sex, they use a turkey baster to take the sperm from the condom, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their vagina. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Popowaa: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Odunharry: lol..wtn u wan use am do?
i wan use am fry plantaingringrin

4 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: For all ur ridiculous news sign up on "HisRibs" thread. grin grin

What ridiculous news?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Dwarf Bares Cleavage, Dances & Twerks / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.