Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (71984 Views)

Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by itstpia8: 4:05pm On May 19, 2016
4lorunsho:
. . . . . . , ,

Olorun ma lon sho enyan o.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by itstpia8: 4:07pm On May 19, 2016
dasparrow:
@Post

Really? Its in Nigeria that some ladies might be doing that. In America and other advanced nations, you have something called a sp*er*m bank. Men voluntarily donate their s*per*m at the sp*er*m bank. Women can go there and get sp*er*m - I think for a fee - and then go to a doctor and have their eggs fertilized with the sp*er*m. Very straight forward process if you ask me and not this bush method of first having sex with the man -who knows what diseases he is harboring inside of him - and then using a turkey baster to pull the sp*er*m out of the condom and then inserting the turkey baster up her vargina. I mean, seriously? we have a long way to go in Nigeria.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by itstpia8: 4:08pm On May 19, 2016
farem:
I am just thinking aloud: WHAT IF IT'S MISTAKENLY/MISCHIEVIOSLY EXCHANGED FOR MONKEY OR CHIMPANZEE OR ANY OTHER BEAST LIKE PIG'S SPERM (DEM CON FREEZE AM BACK), , SHE CON DE-FREEZE AM AND SHE CON POUR AM INSIDE.... CON DEY WAIT FOR 'BABY' DELIVERY....
Hmmm!

Lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by itstpia8: 4:09pm On May 19, 2016
and who told you its exclusively to have a child.they use it for diabolic purposes,cream making etc

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by itstpia8: 4:11pm On May 19, 2016
Easy solution.

Remove the condom and flush or better pour some hot sauce in there.

It's a common occurrence here for nba/nfl players.

Hm
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by itstpia8: 4:13pm On May 19, 2016
sirwilly1:
Why
would they steal it where some guys can voluntarily fill a gallon for
them so as to stock their freezer to the fullest? #teamfillagallon

Good question.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 19, 2016
itstpia8:

According to your thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2639448/arrival-visa-stamp-virgin-usa

You dont need a turkey baster, or did you?

Lol, that post was like how long ago? Needed it then but couldn't get it anyways. It would have saved hubby a lot of money in flight tickets.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 19, 2016
itstpia8:
Lord have mercy, end times.
It seems you just saw this thread? Stop seeing the negative side of it. If it's really true and works, the positive will sure out weigh the negative.have you thought of ttc couples in long distance relationships ,those that have their partners working in different states from them and those that have their partners have jobs that required traveling a lot. I was ttc for a while after marriage anything to enhance my chances is welcomed as hubby lived in another country .
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by itstpia8: 5:45pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Deovymoira: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hi this is off the topic but i need help catching my maid red handed.she always steals my very expensive body cream.and how do i know? Whenever i come back home from work the fragrance of the cream is all over her.and she is such a liar.her skin tone has gone 3 shades up ever since i started noticing a decrease in the quantity of my cream.i need useful suggestions of something that can burn the skin badly so i put in one of d old containers as a trap for her.imagine i cant use a 500ml bottle of body cream for 2weeks cos im sharing it with a maid i pay salary.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2022
This idea of women chasing thier careers and leaving marriage just got me laughing
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 29, 2022
This idea of women chasing thier careers and leaving marriage just got me laughing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Curvy Dwarf Bares Cleavage, Dances & Twerks / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.