Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. (7222 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
tpia@:

Did she say she was a prostitute?
yes! She was suppose to spend the night with them and get paid but they tricked her,raped and threw her naked out of the car. I see no reason why government should just turn a deaf ear to this situation. Let them get those shameless creatures out of the streets.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
django1: They help the economy dear, that is what we call underground economy, just like p.orn..o.graphy it is a huge venture.
how do they help the economy? I don't see them contributing any meaningful thing to the society since they can't use their crack head to think of the danger associated to the illegal trade they are doing.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by JulianBond007: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
arcbabe: yes! She was suppose to spend the night with them and get paid but they tricked her,raped and threw her naked out of the car. I see no reason why government should just turn a deaf ear to this situation. Let them get those shameless creatures out of the streets.
Spend the night with how many of them? Damn! Some girls could be silly! She's lucky she wasn't killed and her privates cut off.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
ifyalways:
You have basic comprehension problem ?

sorry babe I didn't understand it at first grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Olugbenger(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Op, pls you have to join them!

grin grin
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
JulianBond007: Spend the night with how many of them? Damn! Some girls could be silly! She's lucky she wasn't killed and her privates cut off.
prostitutes are having sexx with more than three men at the same time and sometimes they are killed and used for rituals,some rich people in the society are happy about having prostitutes around because they have easy access to getting heads and genitals for ritual purposes that is why you don't see people that matters in the society standing up to fight against it.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by braine(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Archbabe how are they your problem?? You can't just put a ban on the oldest profession ever• Get a life please•
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Olugbenger: Op, pls you have to join them!

grin grin
are you okay? I guess you're not. Refrain from using words that will get me angry, tell your sister, girlfriend or wife to join them. I guess it will make you happy grin grin
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
braine: Archbabe how are they your problem?? You can't just put a ban on the oldest profession ever• Get a life please•
who says we can't make things right again in this country? You should have seen the way they obstruct free flow of traffic in obalende. This girls are constituting nuisance in the society.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Olugbenger(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2013
arcbabe: are you okay? I guess you're not. Refrain from using words that will get me angry, tell your sister, girlfriend or wife to join them. I guess it will make you happy grin grin

It was my considerable suggestion. No need to get offended over this.

wink

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by DerideGull(m): 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
arcbabe: you are sick upstairs to say this rubbish!

You are sick both upstairs and downstairs to start a thread on such rubbish.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by DerideGull(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
arcbabe: yes! She was suppose to spend the night with them and get paid but they tricked her,raped and threw her naked out of the car. I see no reason why government should just turn a deaf ear to this situation. Let them get those shameless creatures out of the streets.

I guess you know this business too well to pass as a mere concerned citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by citizenY(m): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2013
@archbabe

you have made your point. allow the thread to run or you may end up talking to yourself.

You seem to have much material on these girls. I hate to Think that your grouse is changing from busybody to competition o

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 05, 2013
Olugbenger:

It was my considerable suggestion. No need to get offended over this.

wink
then suggest same to your wife or sister

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 05, 2013
citizenY: @archbabe

you have made your point. allow the thread to run or you may end up talking to yourself.

You seem to have much material on these girls. I hate to Think that your grouse is changing from busybody to competition o
huh competition? If I have to do busybody to make things right then count me in grin
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 05, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess you know this business too well to pass as a mere concerned citizen.
Am just a concerned citizen
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 05, 2013
Op is a learner if she expects soldiers , prostitutes no 1 patrons, to intervene
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 05, 2013
@op, me and my lasg team to look into the matter if only you can post a genuine pics to back up ur story!
Thank u grin
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Mynd44: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2013
And what if they say they ae just hanging around waiting for buses?

There is this Tantalizers I know in ekiti, every night around 9, girls walk in, order a bottle of water and sit at the back while looking out for customers. How do you intend to chase them out?

There is freedom of movement there and except you have evidence of solicitation, you dont have a point
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by chiefololade: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: she was asking for help and when some guys stopped to see what is wrong with her,she said those guys picked her up from the street,romoved her cloths and raped her then threw her out of the car. These girls are endanhering their lives.
Where were you standing when she was narrating the story? OP why you dey lie, just tell us that's what she came to tell you at home.
Bottom line

.She is your FRIEND!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Mynd44: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2013
chiefololade:
Where were you standing when she was narrating the story? OP why you dey lie, just tell us that's what she came to tell you at home.
Bottom line

.She is your FRIEND!
And if she is not her friend, she is wicked. A woman got pushed out of a car after being molested and instead of helping her to an hospital, you were there doing amebor,
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2013
Ola def2: @op, me and my lasg team to look into the matter if only you can post a genuine pics to back up ur story!
Thank u grin
which pix do you need when you can just come to obalende road opposite Dodan barracks and see them live and direct.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
And if she is not her friend, she is wicked. A woman got pushed out of a car after being molested and instead of helping her to an hospital, you were there doing amebor,
she was taken to the hospital
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Whose suggestion is this to get rid of prostitutes? Please stop it! Thats why many men hustle..they look forward to that puzzey. From the men hustle we collect tax. From the prostitutes police collect toll. grin

Mod please shut this post down.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: which pix do you need when you can just come to obalende road opposite Dodan barracks and see them live and direct.

My friend are you talking about prostitutes for mammy market? They been selling at that spot before you were born. Small pikin wan kill Lagos IGR. grin
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Mynd44: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: she was taken to the hospital
By you? How many people can a car take at the same time? So if she was taken to the hospital, did you go with them or did they use your car?

Smh
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2013
chiefololade:
Bottom line

.She is your FRIEND!
we were going for a vigil in Ajah when we saw her around lekki. You must be high on some cheap drugs to even think she is my friend. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Mynd44: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: we were going for a vigil in Ajah when we saw her around lekki. You must be high on some cheap drugs to even think she is my friend. Smh!
So instead of calming her down to take her to the hospital, you made her tell a tale abi?

And you call yourself a Christian?
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by JulianBond007: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Its obvious that there are prostitute customers on this thread. Too bad!

Why is Deridegull so vexed? Is someone trying to stop him from patronizing prostitutes? Op, you're really annoying some men with your post. Be careful. grin
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
By you? How many people can a car take at the same time? So if she was taken to the hospital, did you go with them or did they use your car?

Smh
Do I have to go with them? She was taken to the hospital by someone. Don't ask me stupid questions again and stop derailing this thread.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Mynd44: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: Do I have to go with them? She was taken to the hospital by someone. Don't ask me stupid questions again and stop derailing this thread.
if she was taken by someone else, how did you hear hat happened? You mean instead of helping her stop a car, you were doing amebor?
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by IAMBREEZY: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2013
I dunno some people can be this jobless smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Leaked Video Of Gen. Adisa(yoruba) Begging Maj. Mustapha Surfaces / Osinbajo In Togo To Represent Buhari At The African Union Summit / Happy New Year Kwarans - Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.