Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. (7221 Views)

Former Lagos Governor Fashola In Mecca (Photo) / Fashola Should Stop Running His Mouth, He’s A Product Of God-fatherism–ayo Fayos / Fashola Should Learn From Jonathan’s Good Governance – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2013
JulianBond007: Its obvious that there are prostitute customers on this thread. Too bad!

Why is Deridegull so vexed? Is someone trying to stop him from patronizing prostitutes? Op, you're really annoying some men with your post. Be careful. grin
babe I know they are angry because they are patronising this prostitutes. I have noticed each time a thread is opened about this obalende prostitutes they become aggressive and instead of contributing their quota to eradicate prostitution,they instead result to attacking the person talking about how this prostitutes can be eradicated from our streets.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by chiefololade: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: we were going for a vigil in Ajah when we saw her around lekki. You must be high on some cheap drugs to even think she is my friend. Smh!
I'm sorry to say this...
If she is not your friend then she is your colleague.
You saw your colleague being molested and you couldn't wait.
SMH for you.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by chimerase2: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: yes! She was suppose to spend the night with them and get paid but they tricked her,raped and threw her naked out of the car. I see no reason why government should just turn a deaf ear to this situation. Let them get those shameless creatures out of the streets.
oh. OP sharapu and stop lying
I hate liars
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: The lagos state government should please get rid of those prostitutes in Obalende road,this is a road that is infront of an Army barracks and the officers are not doing anything possible to get rid of these girls,a road that connect people to other parts of the state is widely used by this call girls without the authorities doing anything about it. When will we learn to take up sensitive issues that are important to humans in this country? It is a shame that innocent children are passing through that road and for them to be seeing the shameless attitude of these prostitutes is something that is really bad. The road is looking unkept because of the way those prostitutes are misusing the road making life unbearable for law abiding citizens by not allowing the free flow of traffic in that area. Governor Raji Fashola should help out and consider the plea of people to get rid of those prostitutes on that road and the NDLEA should send their officials to help get rid of those smoking weed and other dangerous substance that are harmful to health,the shops should be destroyed because the girls are using it at night as brothel. Lagos state government should help get those prostitutes who don't want to look for legal means to earn money but choose to be selling their bodies out by standing on the streets of lagos and tarnishing the good name and works that the government have worked hard to achieve over the years. Eko Oni Baje Ooo!
I hear you arc babe. The Lagos State government should just take the bull by the horns and deport these harlots many of whom are underaged or have STDs back to their states of origin and most importantly arrest their pimps for child trafficking and slavery.
There is no reason really for the government to allow this kind of drug abuse, sex soliciting and exploitation in such a busy commercial area.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: babe I know they are angry because they are patronising this prostitutes. I have noticed each time a thread is opened about this obalende prostitutes they become aggressive and instead of contributing their quota to eradicate prostitution,they instead result to attacking the person talking about how this prostitutes can be eradicated from our streets.

Eradicate

You going to make me eradicate this thread. Do you know how many men patronize these women? and you want to kill that business, in other words, you want men to start assaulting innocent women on streets? Are you a friend or enemy of Lagos State?
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2013
chiefololade:
I'm sorry to say this...
If she is not your friend then she is your colleague.
You saw your colleague being molested and you couldn't wait.
SMH for you.
stop derailing this thread pls,you should stick to nairaland rules. You can be banned for this sad
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Eradicate

You going to make me eradicate this thread. Do you know how many men patronize these women? and you want to kill that business, in other words, you want men to start assaulting innocent women on streets? Are you a friend or enemy of Lagos State?
What a load of nonsense. Prostitution is against the law. If you can't do without fornication kukuma go and marry. It is that simple.
And what has violation got to do with commercial sex?
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: babe I know they are angry because they are patronising this prostitutes. I have noticed each time a thread is opened about this obalende prostitutes they become aggressive and instead of contributing their quota to eradicate prostitution,they instead result to attacking the person talking about how this prostitutes can be eradicated from our streets.

Why should they be eradicated from our street?

Give reasons
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by JulianBond007: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
I hear you arc babe. The Lagos State government should just take the bull by the horns and deport these harlots many of whom are underaged or have STDs back to their states of origin and arrest their pimps for child trafficking and slavery.
There is no reason really for the government to allow this kind of soliciting in such a busy commercial area.
I disagree with you on deporting them to their respective states. What makes you think they wouldn't come back to Lagos and relocate to another Ashewo joint? The best thing the LASG can do is to rehabilitate them and give them soft loans to start up something or even give them employment.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2013
I think this prostitution has become part of the fabric. But it is not the role of Government to facilitate such activities.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by chimerase2: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: we were going for a vigil in Ajah when we saw her around lekki. You must be high on some cheap drugs to even think she is my friend. Smh!
com dis gal u see ur slf
U were going for nite runz with ur fellow gals and u call it vigil
Dats how u gals will be doing gbefila up and down
I tink she dey spoil ur nite runz business abi
½K +½K = K. I can now understand ur agitation for de closure of the place sorry pele ndo

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
What a load of nonsense. Prostitution is against the law. If you can't do without fornication kukuma go and marry. It is that simple.
And what has violation got to do with commercial sex?

Be quiet! Nonsense!! If you take those prostitute market away s-e-x crime against women will go up.

Mod, please come and close this yeye thread. These are enemies of the state.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by JulianBond007: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Eradicate

Are you one of them? Yes or No? Stop talking nonsense Ogbeni! angry
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Eradicate

Those men you are talking about have their wife at home so let them take their eractiion to their wife and stop worsening the problems in the society by patronising prostitutes,the single men can as well go and marry. Am in support of what will eradicate prostitution from our streets.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by JulianBond007: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Be quiet! Nonsense!! If you take those prostitute market away s-e-x crime against women will go up.

If you cannot control your sex urge, get a carton of Lux soap for masturrbbation and stop patronizing whores. angry

Eko oni baje o! cool
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

But why is this man taking it so personal. You are not just a john to my assessmant
You think you can pull wool over my eyes. I suspect you must be one of those that are involved in inter state trafficking and exploitation of girls for commercial sex work. You better stop such nefarious activities if you know whats good for you.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2013
JulianBond007: Are you one of them? Yes or No? Stop talking nonsense Ogbeni! angry

One of who? The ashewo patrons? I dont patronize ashewo but i dont want their patronizers turned loose on innocent girls and women when their safe outlet for stress is taken away.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by JulianBond007: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: Those men you are talking about have their wife at home so let them take their eractiion to their wife and stop worsening the problems in the society by patronising prostitutes,the single men can as well go and marry. Am in support of what will eradicate prostitution from our streets.
as simple as ABC! If you can't abstain from sex as a single guy,go and marry! If men stop patronizing these prostitutes,they will cease to exist. angry
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Ngokafor(f): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2013
JulianBond007: Its obvious that there are prostitute customers on this thread. Too bad!

Why is Deridegull so vexed? Is someone trying to stop him from patronizing prostitutes? Op, you're really annoying some men with your post. Be careful. grin

...true talk!..with their outburst,e be like say op wan put san san for their garri...such a shame..
..see how the hunter has become the hunted..@op sorryoo!!!
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
But why is this man taking it so personal. You are not just a john to my assessmant
You think you can pull wool over my eyes. I suspect you must be one of those that are involved in inter state trafficking and exploitation of girls for commercial sex work. You better stop such nefarious activities if you know whats good for you.

You ought to cover ypur face in shame. Ashewo trade is a safety net for society. I dont know what society you came out of. Go and study the antidotes for managing social crimes.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by dayokanu(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2013
You think say na just sex urge people dey marry for?

Na you go take care of the family they make?

A 21yr old boy has sexual urge solution is for him to go and marry?

EVen prostitution is legal in many countries of the world so whats the fuss about
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

Am not an enemy of the state but aggitating the right of law abiding citizens of the state. This girls abstruct the free flow of traffic and you think it is right for them to be on the streets endangering their lives all because some useless men are patronising them? Lagos state government should know that this girls are constituting nuisance in the society and should be taken from our streets pls!
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2013
JulianBond007: I disagree with you on deporting them to their respective states. What makes you think they wouldn't come back to Lagos and relocate to another Ashewo joint? The best thing the LASG can do is to rehabilitate them and give them soft loans to start up something or even give them employment.
I know where you're coming from with this soft loans idea. The thing is Julie these girls have already tasted the forbidden fruit. So they need to face the consequences of their actions. That may include a spell of incarceration and rehabilitation or sending them back to their families in their states of origin.
Just giving them "soft" loans or grants would be rewarding them for immoral behaviour which is not that good when there are more deserving Lagos state residents who have not broken the law.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2013
JulianBond007: If you cannot control your sex urge, get a carton of Lux soap for masturrbbation and stop patronizing whores. angry

Eko oni baje o! cool

You must suffer from ED, telling a hustler to control his sex urge. You dont understand anything about man's sexuality.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2013
dayokanu: You think say na just sex urge people dey marry for?

EVen prostitution is legal in many countries of the world so whats the fuss about
who says a 21yr old cannot get married? Even if he can't he should get his mind occupied with other meaningful things instead of thinking of how to have sexx. Smh!!!
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2013
I'm curious to know how they op knew why the naked girl was thrown out a SUV while she was in the car heading to a vigil? Did she stop her car to ask questions?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by dayokanu(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: who says a 21yr old cannot get married? Even if he can't he should get his mind occupied with other meaningful things instead of thinking of how to have sexx. Smh!!!

And if a 21yr old gets married because of sexx, Shey na the sexx he go take dey feed his family?

Meaningful things like what?
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2013
dayokanu: You think say na just sex urge people dey marry for?
Dayokanu truly I get your point and there is no easy answer to dealing with the hormonal urges of unmarried young men and bachelor boys. But it is not the role of the State to cater for the libido of such guys by turning a blind eye to harlotry.
But I surmise if the government were to crack down hard on prostitution over time the rate of marriage would increase which has got to be a good thing for society.
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2013
arcbabe: Am not an enemy of the state but aggitating the right of law abiding citizens of the state. This girls abstruct the free flow of traffic and you think it is right for them to be on the streets endangering their lives all because some useless men are patronising them? Lagos state government should know that this girls are constituting nuisance in the society and should be taken from our streets pls!

A greater nuisance awaits the society if you close ashewo joints all over the state. You cannot close one and leave others open..

What you need is government providing awareness to the prostitutes and their patrons that creating traffic congestion is intolerable and can carry fines, not shutting them down.

Some men no longer sleep with their wives of 30yr marriage and need it elsewhere and dont want the emotional entanglement of a second marriage so this is their outlet.

If you take it away you wont stop their urges, youwill spur their creativity to get it some other way. They will start covetting other mens wives and gravitate towards things which before their conscience would have never allowed.

When a man is under the spell he must get that puzzey and please if he gets it from ashewo then let him continue to do so or he will become an uncontrollable monster and start r-a-p-i-n-g innocent women and young girls.

Do you not know these things?
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by JulianBond007: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

You must suffer from ED, telling a hustler to control his sex urge. You dont understand anything about man's sexuality.
You are also suffering from PF. Dudu,I understand everything about men's sexuality. You're the one who needs to learn a lot about it. You're still a learner! grin tongue
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by MayorofLagos(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Where are these mods when you need them?

Moderators, please put a close stamp on this darn thread. These are communists, enemy of the state here. Next they will start advocating that men should be castrated.

Shut this thing down now! Im out of here
Re: Governor Fashola Should Get Rid Of Obalende Prostitutes. by dayokanu(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
Dayokanu truly I get your point and there is no easy answer to dealing with the hormonal urges of unmarried young men and bachelor boys. But it is not the role of the State to cater for the libido of such guys by turning a blind eye to harlotry.
But I surmise if the government were to crack down hard on prostitution over time the rate of marriage would increase which has got to be a good thing for society.

High rate of marriage doesnt necessarily mean a good thing because it forces people who are not ready either emotionally or financially into it

If at 21 because of libido you were made to marry then, WHat do you think would be left of the marriage now? Or what of the kids produced in that union?

Tell us how early marriage is making the Northern part of Nigeria better

The law isnt based on religious belief of anyone, Theres a reason why several countries have legalised prostitution even countries who brought these western religion to us in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Governor Badaru: Debts, Uncompleted Projects Nearly Drove Me Out Of Office / Senate: Kidnappers To Get Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.