Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) (12518 Views)

DOWNLOAD Dbanj – Raise Your Glasses [Hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song] / Dbanj - Raise Your Glasses (hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song) / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by tintingz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Some people are out there making money reping Nigeria while some are here typing epistles... LOLZ cheesy

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by cap28: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
dhrey: I can see you are frustrated,but you can't blame ejanla cos this is where he is making his dooo.if you can't appreciate good work,I beg adjust yourself.

Nigerians - forever suffering and smiling. How many youths in Nigeria live the type of lifestyle of the average American or European, yet you will still hear an American or European youth criticising the likes of Rozay, Lil Wayne, 2 Chaiinz and other materialistic posers for their empty and meaningless lyrics. The suffering and smiling Nigerian on the other hand will keep pretending as if its normal to be promoting mindless materialism in a country where unemployment is over 40%, a country where having access to constant electricity and running water is regarded as a luxury and where poverty is the order of the day.
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by IAMBREEZY: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
dimples*:

help me na angry

my page is getting too bulky angry
good just pm and i'll lecture youkiss
Hornyboo0bz:
'
hay watup with ya?kisskisskiss
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by pinkshell(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dbanj and his shallow lyrics.
I lik him doe!

Wats rong wit d lady on red
Wriggling lik a hit cockcroach!
E be lik say d song dey shack am pass d musician sef.
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by tintingz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
cap28:

Nigerians - forever suffering and smiling. How many youths in Nigeria live the type of lifestyle of the average American or European, yet you will still hear an American or European youth criticising the likes of Rozay, Lil Wayne, 2 Chaiinz and other materialistic posers for their empty and meaningless lyrics. The suffering and smiling Nigerian on the other hand will keep pretending as if its normal to be promoting mindless materialism in a country where unemployment is over 40%, a country where having access to constant electricity and running water is regarded as a luxury and where poverty is the order of the day.

You don't expect everybody to be the same or act the same, our head our destiny are not the same...D'banj is making is own money with music he didn't steal from anybody nor knock on your door forcing you to listen to his music. It is all about choice, we all have our own ways of making it.

BTW nice and tight video by D'banj smiley
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by psalmdave(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
cap28:

You need to go and google Kendrick Lamar a young African American brother whose major inspiration in life is Tupac Shakur, despite his youth (born in 1987) which makes him 26, he is very knowledgeable and aware of the decline in the quality of hip hop artists in America . I have a lot of respect and admiration for this youth because he says that he is totally fed up of the pathetic state of the hip hop genre in America today and wants to resurrect the great and golden era of early hip hop. We need youths like him in Nigeria to stop buying into empty materialism and continue the legacy of the late great Fela Kuti. Enough already of these talentless muppets who keep mimicking the likes of Ricky Rozay, lil wayne 2 chainz, kanye waste and other illuminati posers.

So everyone should start singing like fela kuti,are u not a human being,dont u have eyes,ears,tongue,lips etc like everyoda artist...y cant u carry on fela's legacy,just like the saying that everyone wants a change but no one wants the change to start at his door step......fela is not God,he doesnt feed everyone,his children should take up his legacy......as much as you'll attack me,i dont even like fela's music sef,the noise is too much....i only follow the crowd because of the legacy they say he left behind and everyone says fela is thier mentor etc but left to me alone,i dont even see anything in his music......Change is inevitable,nigeria is not america.....weda na kendrick lamar this that i care less,as long as the best artist in the world is from naija.......2baba8) no problem

NO ONE WILL TAKE PANADOL FOR ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE.....IF U WANT A CHANGE,BE THE CHANGE U WANT

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by tellwisdom: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
This wack singer again?? sad...What did he do again??

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm just wondering why Seyi Shay was making weird faces. undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
IAMBREEZY: good just pm and i'll lecture youkisshay watup with ya?kisskisskiss

No angry

U gave me just 1kiss

Then gave d oda lady 3 undecided
Cos of her boobz abi tongue
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Sike(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cool Video.
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by GentleFrank(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Great video !
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Roon9(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mehn!! D song is a total flop! chai....! Dbanj is sooo inconsistent
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by RAPMAN02(m): 2:27am On Dec 06, 2013
D.O.P.E video
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by RAPMAN02(m): 2:28am On Dec 06, 2013
Roon9: Mehn!! D song is a total flop! chai....! Dbanj is sooo inconsistent
for ur mind
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by FindOut(m): 6:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Akshow: If u know him and follow is post on every topic on nairaland u will get what I mean. Until then stfu! and don't poke ur nose into that which concern u not.

I don't care about what he typed esewhere. What he typed there made sense. I wonder who you are on nairaland or anywhere else to tell me that a post doesn't concern me. Anyways, ASUU strike will soon be called off smiley
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by critique101(f): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2013
I now mind the musicians whose music I listen to. Some of their lyric offend God. N videos too. Always with half naked girls. Some of the songs are demonic

Out of ignorance,n igerians listen and dance to anything.

Nigerians also worship rich people irrespective of how they made their moneyy
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by jerrymania(m): 8:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Ikengawo: this song is extremely boring, the guy that complained is right. Though it's not dbanjs job to report on poverty and suffering in Nigeria because he didn't cause it. Nigerian movies and music are escapist, they help people not think about the frustrations of life and that's why they're so excessively unrealistic and shallow. Still, we would be an irresponsible generation to allow our creative expression to go down in history as a constant unending fantasy about women's asses and drinking. You can see in the lyrics of a an Osita Osadebe, Fela Kuti, Sunny Ade, Prince Nico, Rex Lawson in comparison to Dbanj, Terry G, Davido, etc that we're a culture in decline. The type of indiscipline and lack of morals vision or grounding is not enough to sustain the type of enlightened or developed society we're aspiring to have because all of our kids want to be rappers, all of our girls want to be rappers side chicks and all of their friends aspire to be entourage. They think this music video is a 'life style'

even look at the comments saying this is a good video. If a club will allow you, anyone can make this video with an Iphone and single bottle on hennessy. This isn't a good video, if you want to see good videos leave your village and study the world's videography. Hennessy is using the greed of our artists to push alcohol on their young fans. How old is the average person that listens to Dbanj? is this your father's music or your younger brother and sister's music? I'm 25 and I even feel too old to be listening to this mess.

thank You brother. We need to educate these teens about the coming wind of change. If music can actually affect us this much, then lets use it for this change and to our advantage. Fvck the money, embrace the change.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by jerrymania(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2013
psalmdave:

NO ONE WILL TAKE PANADOL FOR ANOTHER MAN'S HEADACHE.....IF U WANT A CHANGE,BE THE CHANGE U WANT

dont act a fool, preach the change, so the ones who hear you can become the change.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by jerrymania(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2013
tintingz: Some people are out there making money reping Nigeria while some are here typing epistles... LOLZ cheesy

you guys keep on saying this nonsense over again. The thing is you are the ones with the empty shallow mind. You dont have a wide world view. Get out of your comfort zone and see what happens around you. even movies impact your life, and music too, isnt it time for a change in this dying country? the only ones who says they are reping naija with immorality and shallow words are the promoters who need their share of the cake, the companies who need them to milk out the small money you have with you and the ignorant youth who have lost touch with reality.
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by tintingz(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2013
jerrymania:

you guys keep on saying this nonsense over again. The thing is you are the ones with the empty shallow mind. You dont have a wide world view. Get out of your comfort zone and see what happens around you. even movies impact your life, and music too, isnt it time for a change in this dying country? the only ones who says they are reping naija with immorality and shallow words are the promoters who need their share of the cake, the companies who need them to milk out the small money you have with you and the ignorant youth who have lost touch with reality.
Our country is not dying stop all this crap have you been to other countries where crisis is a daily thing?, have you been to a country where everywhere is peaceful?

Our head, destiny are not the same we can't act or behave same way...our ways of making it are different, D'banj didn't steal from anybody nor knock at your forcing you listen to his music or did he?

Go and say this to our corrupt leaders not the artiste trying to make it in life. If there is job opportunity in this country you won't be posting this. smiley
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by tomakint: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Ikengawo: this song is extremely boring, the guy that complained is right. Though it's not dbanjs job to report on poverty and suffering in Nigeria because he didn't cause it. Nigerian movies and music are escapist, they help people not think about the frustrations of life and that's why they're so excessively unrealistic and shallow. Still, we would be an irresponsible generation to allow our creative expression to go down in history as a constant unending fantasy about women's asses and drinking. You can see in the lyrics of a an Osita Osadebe, Fela Kuti, Sunny Ade, Prince Nico, Rex Lawson in comparison to Dbanj, Terry G, Davido, etc that we're a culture in decline. The type of indiscipline and lack of morals vision or grounding is not enough to sustain the type of enlightened or developed society we're aspiring to have because all of our kids want to be rappers, all of our girls want to be rappers side chicks and all of their friends aspire to be entourage. They think this music video is a 'life style'

even look at the comments saying this is a good video. If a club will allow you, anyone can make this video with an Iphone and single bottle on hennessy. This isn't a good video, if you want to see good videos leave your village and study the world's videography. Hennessy is using the greed of our artists to push alcohol on their young fans. How old is the average person that listens to Dbanj? is this your father's music or your younger brother and sister's music? I'm 25 and I even feel too old to be listening to this mess.
Another wiseman has spoken, you just won a fan to yourself, Ikengawo wink at leisure you may want to visit this link, https://www.nairaland.com/1026662/good-80s-just-what-taste truly, Music in this age has gone to the dogs well done bro wink
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by tomakint: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2013
jerrymania:

dont act a fool, preach the change, so the ones who hear you can become the change.
Good job jerrymania, you are one-of-a-kind! At leisure you may want to visit this thread just to buttress on your position regarding music in our contemporary times; https://www.nairaland.com/1026662/good-80s-just-what-taste
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by psalmdave(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2013
jerrymania:

lets not chase shadows..to cut the story short,what have u done to implement that change
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by tintingz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
psalmdave: lets not chase shadows..to cut the story short,what have u done to implement that change
Good question.. smiley
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by jerrymania(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
psalmdave: lets not chase shadows..to cut the story short,what have u done to implement that change
seems you are asking me this question to spite me abi.
hey google satanism, illuminati and mind control in music, the first result you see, a thread that have lasted for more than 3 years, thats me. the fact you know about illuminati today is credited to Me and my friend at Vigilantcitizen.
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by jerrymania(m): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
tintingz:

Go and say this to our corrupt leaders not the artiste trying to make it in life. If there is job opportunity in this country you won't be posting this. smiley

you guys are always saying we should direct this to our nonsense leaders, but you fail to realise that dbanj and co are the result of the evils of our leaders, every thing is in a spiral motion networking with each other, like branches from an evil fig tree. but you wont seem to understand due to your myopic view of the world.
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by tintingz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
^^How is D'banj and co the result of our evil corrupt leaders?? undecided grin

Again if our leaders creates many job opportunity to this country who knows D'banj might be working in a petroleum company instead of going into music.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekaette Song Gets Banned / Timaya – “Bam Bam” Ft. Olamide (Video) / Download Naija Mix 2008 (CLOSED) | http://wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.