Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) (12501 Views)

DOWNLOAD Dbanj – Raise Your Glasses [Hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song] / Dbanj - Raise Your Glasses (hennessy Artistry 2013 Theme Song) / D'banj In-front Of Kanye West's Album Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by airmark(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
'Raise Your Glasses' is the Official 2013 Hennessy Artistry theme song by D’Banj. The video was shot in Victoria Island, Lagos by Matt Max in September. Boasts of cameo appearances by Hennessy Artistry supporting acts Phyno, Sean Tizzle, Seyi Shay, Vector, Pucado, among others. Clean video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dLkdl2tEMY
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Ziggyzito(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
EJA NLA himself!!!

7 Likes

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by homesteady(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
Cool video! It suits the song perfectly
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by jerrymania(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
Who are the ones raising their glasses? the poor man on the streets, the civil servant suffering to eke out a living, the frustrated nigerian students, the striking medical doctors or his cult members? its high time we start looking into the context of music to the nigerian reality

8 Likes

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by alaoeri: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
jerrymania: Who are the ones raising their glasses? the poor man on the streets, the civil servant suffering to eke out a living, the frustrated nigerian students, the striking medical doctors or his cult members? its high time we start looking into the context of music to the nigerian reality
Abeg park your frustration to one side undecided , cool video inline with the song.

28 Likes

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by jerrymania(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
alaoeri:
Abeg park your frustration to one side undecided , cool video inline with the song.
sorry for you though! cry

7 Likes

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by homesteady(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
alaoeri:
grin grin grin
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by dhrey: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2013
jerrymania: Who are the ones raising their glasses? the poor man on the streets, the civil servant suffering to eke out a living, the frustrated nigerian students, the striking medical doctors or his cult members? its high time we start looking into the context of music to the nigerian reality
I can see you are frustrated,but you can't blame ejanla cos this is where he is making his dooo.if you can't appreciate good work,I beg adjust yourself.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by jerrymania(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
dhrey: I can see you are frustrated,but you can't blame ejanla cos this is where he is making his dooo.if you can't appreciate good work,I beg adjust yourself.
you are the poor dude and morally decayed fellow. shey you listen to this shit and next you siddon for church say you be holy holy. hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
this is me i rep.my p.....
If na u wetin u com bleep
my girlfriend name na give me this
but some time i pop my d...k
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by IAMBREEZY: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nice video banger lee
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nice 1!! Skibanj
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Adesam09(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Enough of dis fight jare
Jerrymania,dhrey,donmichealz and alaoeri
oya take this #50 make u go share am oo...
U don't need all this na
d'banj gan just dey laugh as i dey show him this thread
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by iterator25: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
jerrymania:
you are the poor dude and morally decayed fellow. shey you listen to this shit and next you siddon for church say you be holy holy. hypocrite!
please kill yourself
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by AnOlAd: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Just couldn't finish listening
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
The video suit the song.
Thought I d be dissapointed!
Last Bullet:
jerrymania:
sorry for you though! cry
Sorry 4 urself!
Is dz d right thread 2 lament?
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Big4wig(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Na dem sabi jor.Wetin concern me?
I luv my girlfriend, that's my business. U may know her other boyfriends, that's ur business. Her
friends may know who she flirts with, that's their business!
Now can we all mind our business?

Buh seriously am singlecheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
What is "boards" on my nland page

Kilo mean undecided
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Adesam09(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kingtim: Is it right to wash your girl friend's undies..... This Topic got me lmfao
are u alrite?
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Adesam09(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
dimples*:
What is "boards" on my nland page

Kilo mean undecided
it
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Big4wig(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
iterator25: please kill yourself
u 2wink
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Ghadafy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Cool video and song.
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Seequadry(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
odun kodun i like like maaaad.......................#ejanlafans4life
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Ghadafy(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2013

Dude must be tired of his life. If not because I don't want to offend you, I would have told you to go and do the needful, I mean die.

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Cyberhacker: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Still cumming

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by nerodenero: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Donmichaelz: Go and Die
Oshobaba is the only eligible person that can use the above angry

1 Like

Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Goddex: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
The song makes sense.
Me like it
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
pls how do i comment on nairaland? I'v bin trying
Re: D'banj - Raise Your Glasses (Video) by Ikengawo: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
this song is extremely boring, the guy that complained is right. Though it's not dbanjs job to report on poverty and suffering in Nigeria because he didn't cause it. Nigerian movies and music are escapist, they help people not think about the frustrations of life and that's why they're so excessively unrealistic and shallow. Still, we would be an irresponsible generation to allow our creative expression to go down in history as a constant unending fantasy about women's asses and drinking. You can see in the lyrics of a an Osita Osadebe, Fela Kuti, Sunny Ade, Prince Nico, Rex Lawson in comparison to Dbanj, Terry G, Davido, etc that we're a culture in decline. The type of indiscipline and lack of morals vision or grounding is not enough to sustain the type of enlightened or developed society we're aspiring to have because all of our kids want to be rappers, all of our girls want to be rappers side chicks and all of their friends aspire to be entourage. They think this music video is a 'life style'

even look at the comments saying this is a good video. If a club will allow you, anyone can make this video with an Iphone and single bottle on hennessy. This isn't a good video, if you want to see good videos leave your village and study the world's videography. Hennessy is using the greed of our artists to push alcohol on their young fans. How old is the average person that listens to Dbanj? is this your father's music or your younger brother and sister's music? I'm 25 and I even feel too old to be listening to this mess.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asa – The Beginning (Video) / Ekaette Song Gets Banned / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Teefamous - Aronipin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.