Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do (4841 Views)

If You Were Invisible For One Day, What Would You Do? / IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) / Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by lilrukevwe(m): 2:45am On Oct 21, 2007
Was really curios about this idea because i was of the opinion that if i am given the chance i would love to -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- am in a fix dont even know
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:48am On Oct 21, 2007
he he he *****RUBS CHIN***** a lot of things ohhhh, in that short period. grin grin grin grin grin
i would make sure i get my hands on all the money i can collect. tongue
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by ima1(f): 3:48am On Oct 21, 2007
Rob a bank grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by almondjoy(f): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2007
Watch some people taking a shower or a "dump"! cheesy
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2007
Hmm, question's way too hypothethical for me to consider. undecided
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by desgiezd(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2007
I'll rush to Otta and give OBJ a nasty slap!
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by almondjoy(f): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2007
desgiezd:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Sorry he is already being slapped by ghosts!

Siena:

Hmm, question's way too hypothethical for me to consider. undecided

Let me give you suggestions---sitting quietly in the ladies bathrooms and just observing! tongue
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by cblow(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2007
desgiezd:

and the hard-on u will suffer will definitely make you visible again,

cant really think of anything i will like to do now//, once i think out any will get back
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by sagitarius(m): 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2007
I think i'll get all d money i can, then quickly run 2 d ladies bathroom shocked, ha ha ha. i think most guys will give it a thot. lol
I'm also in a foul mood
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by segzicres(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2007
i would rob the nearest bank and straff all the tight chicks i've wanted to.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by ufobabe(f): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2007
i would kill all those that hate me mostly my enemies.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by iice(f): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2007
I'd rather fly. . .but invisibility? Hmmm i would do and go lots of places tongue
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Bolarge(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2007
That's free groping for me. tongue
All those big booty girls in Bodija are in for a nasty treat!! They won't know what hit grabbed 'em LMFAO grin grin

iice:

I'd rather fly. . .but invisibility? Hmmm i would do and go lots of places tongue
Boo! cool
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by iice(f): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2007
Is that boo like boo! in scooby doo? grin grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by achagwa(f): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2007
I will kill all those that stole our money those evil men that embezzled our county's money.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Henry234(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2007
nawa ooooo!!! o boy na who no like beta thing, well as for me , i wil devide the time, in to 4 sectioons, thats is 15 min each, after robbing bank, the next is to kill all bad governors senators and OGA kpatakpata webi emmmmmmmmh, i no no for now and then i go carru the rest disappear go abroad then i go re-appear.
thats all, i just pray say this kind thing go ever happen. grin grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by tkb417(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2007
ill use 15 mins at a bureau d change and pack enough dollars and GBP, use another 15 mins to fly to Abuja, just to see how the aeroplane does it in the air, the nest 30 mins will be to look for the latest Miss Nigeria and do some shagging. I hope the time 30 minutes will be enough, or else na kirikiri get me be that o grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by jemi4real: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2007
shocked

iam fixed
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by ehie007(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hmmmn, to be invisibble for one hour.

get all the money i can gather, them get lost. grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by edatika(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2007
U WILL BE SURPRISED,
THAT U WILL BE 5 MINUTES LATE

u will just reappear while i the bureau de change,
and u knoe mallams weapons!!!!! grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by 2dye4(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2007
edatika:

You WILL BE SURPRISED,
THAT You WILL BE 5 MINUTES LATE

u will just reappear while i the bureau de change,
and u knoe mallams weapons!!!!! grin

like u read my mind! grin
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Veracious(f): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2007
hehehehehe i love nairaland.

naa 1hr would simply not be enough for me to do what i most desire. that is go to heaven and see how it really looks like and talk with some people there then take a stroll down to where Hell is to see how it looks so i can tell people not to do what will make them go there. now that's where the problem lies,what if the 1hr expires while there? undecided
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2007
tkb417:

ill use 15 mins at a bureau d change and pack enough dollars and GBP, use another 15 mins to fly to Abuja, just to see how the aeroplane does it in the air, the nest 30 mins will be to look for the latest Miss Nigeria and do some shagging. I hope the time 30 minutes will be enough, or else na kirikiri get me be that o grin grin

i know most guys will do these
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Bolarge(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2007
iice:

Is that boo like boo! in scooby doo? grin grin
How's a guy like mself dt grew up watching Baba Sala s'pposed t'know that? grin
T's u folks dt grew up on toons n' stuff dt prolly will. tongue
. . t's a surprise exclamation for som'n who doesn't know u close by. wink like u don't already know

Sweetie wassup? missed u lots. kiss cool
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by osereka(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2007
na to go watch obj and etteh do the thing
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Busta(f): 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2007
invade the central bank.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by alexmakaay(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2007
i will sneak into heaven bacause the gate man angel will not see me.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Busta(f): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2007
alexmakaay:

i will sneak into heaven bacause the gate man angel will not see me.
lol, u would think so
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by darkroll(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2007
Uhmmm for that 1hr , i will Jump into the ocean ,  cause i want to check if mammy water get pussy.

hahahahahahaha , hope say  1 hr no go finish , make whale no come swallow me
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by alexmakaay(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ BUSTA
say your own opinion, thats mine. DON'T QUESTION IT.
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Busta(f): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2007
alexmakaay:

@ BUSTA
say your own opinion, thats mine. DON'T QUESTION IT.

BITE ME!!
Re: If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do by Bblak(f): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2007
i'll do the unthinkable tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mukina:wetin I Do U Na? / Who Are The Legends Of Nairaland? / Photo: 14 AG Members Died Today In A Fatal Motor Accident, Pastor And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.