Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) (2464 Views)

IF NAIRALAND Was Down For 48HRS-What Wud U Do/How Wud U Feel(Members,Mods etc) / Why Do U (wud U) Ride A Motorcycle (power Bike) / If You Were Given An Opportunity To Be Invisible For 1hr Wat Wud U Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by chrisviral(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2013
9icegee: i like ur focus on forbes and since u're tht determined on it, u're 80% on it already...on ur love life, lol u really got me laughing again. Take it cool with her, one step at a time and u'l find success with her, but dont delay till all these sharp boys steal her o lol

Thanks bro... I will not delay o...
Hope to see you on forbes too
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Hehehe. Yeah, I love adventures. Thanks, thanks, lmao @ Nairaland. Nah, not NL of course.
lol ok den. Good luck on ur endeavours
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
hmmm thread for mortals. Death? Spits
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
lol thanks for stopping by
Elliotwiz1: hmmm thread for mortals. Death? Spits
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Deiok(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
I wish to leave a legacy all men will aspire to live by.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 17, 2013
Visit italy, Greece, Singapore, Dubai, Seychelles, Japan and Paris.
Write a best seller book.
Become a renowned pianist.
Learn how to play the Electric guitar.
Direct/Produce a Movie.
Learn atleast 3 programming languages
Learn how to speak japanese and french, if possible chinese.
I would like my band to achieve atleast 3 hit No 1 singles on the billboard top 100

Lastly i want people to always remember me with a smile on their face, as the guy who touched lifes grin

Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 4:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Deiok: I wish to leave a legacy all men will aspire to live by.
my! How on earth did you find out this thread?? Lol deiok...hmmmm i love ur aspirations! U sure look like one who'l leave behind a legacy tht'l serve as a benchmark 4others! Thts so cool! Nice one there buddy! Tho i wud'v loved to hear u state which field exactly do u wanna leave a legacy on. Any definit plans on where or how u wanna leave de legacy? Or just generally?
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 4:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Big.game:
Visit italy, Greece, Singapore, Dubai, Seychelles, Japan and Paris.
Write a best seller book.
Become a renowned pianist.
Learn how to play the Electric guitar.
Direct/Produce a Movie.
Learn atleast 3 programming languages
Learn how to speak japanese and french, if possible chinese.
I would like my band to achieve atleast 3 hit No 1 singles on the billboard top 100

Lastly i want people to always remember me with a smile on their face, as the guy who touched lifes grin

lol big.gamesmiley urs sure look very big! And many too! Lol make sure u have a list and tick off al these o as u're acquiring dem one by one o! Am really touched by de many languages u said u wanna learn and wud like to know y u wanna learn all those languages (especially chinese, where its believed seems to be de most difficult language on earth)
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Deiok(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2013
9icegee: my! How on earth did you find out this thread?? Lol deiok...hmmmm i love ur aspirations! U sure look like one who'l leave behind a legacy tht'l serve as a benchmark 4others! Thts so cool! Nice one there buddy! Tho i wud'v loved to hear u state which field exactly do u wanna leave a legacy on. Any definit plans on where or how u wanna leave de legacy? Or just generally?

Finding a thread on NL is very easy, cause it an open forum.

I am kind off a general person, i like to be involve and active in every affairs of life, be it politics, business, entertainment, sport, name them. I am a social, religous and also a practical person. I love people who understand the full meaning of living, thereby living their life to the fullest. Example Nelson Mandela.
Bottom line is, 'let your living be a life to others'l.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2013
Skydive.

Conquer my fear of Dogs. Probably own one as a pet.

Become a Craniofacial surgeon.

Build a very big maxillofacial hospital, get facial plastic surgery to people at a low cost.

Write at least two books of poetry.

There are others, but those are the ones that came to my mind spontaneously.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
9icegee: lol big.gamesmiley urs sure look very big! And many too! Lol make sure u have a list and tick off al these o as u're acquiring dem one by one o! Am really touched by de many languages u said u wanna learn and wud like to know y u wanna learn all those languages (especially chinese, where its believed seems to be de most difficult language on earth)
i have always wanted to learn Japanese and french, as for chinese, it's cause its the most spoken language in the world.
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Big.game:
i have always wanted to learn Japanese and french, as for chinese, it's cause its the most spoken language in the world.
hmmmm i c...looks like u're good with languages. Thts so cool. Not every1 has de talent. Am impressed
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by 9icegee: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
oluafolabi: Skydive.

Conquer my fear of Dogs. Probably own one as a pet.

Become a Craniofacial surgeon.

Build a very big maxillofacial hospital, get facial plastic surgery to people at a low cost.

Write at least two books of poetry.

There are others, but those are the ones that came to my mind spontaneously.
lol @bolded u'l have to break down all those big big 'englishes' u spoke der o...and, u have de mind to wanna skydive but u r afraid of dogs? Lol aint tht weird..? Lol not tht i like dogs myself o
Re: Before I Die, I Want To...(wot Wud U Like To Do B4 U Die??) by chrisviral(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Click on my signature and start living that dream of yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot In New Movie Role / KUMUYI: No One Can Cancel Tithing. / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.