Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172289 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by weezii(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
mehn this trip promises to be awesome. booked my seat already. ride on Mr KMJ
Re: The Complete Assassin by 3Dimension: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Following.......bumper to bumper.
Cheriepet: Kay i tot u re on sabbatical? abi u don rand rike randlover? *in igbo man voice*

dis sneek is hot, can't wait for d story/movie to begin.

i dey like dele; doro like dorothy.

patiently following.

signed: Cheriepet
sweetheart... Come sit close to me.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kingobozy: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Keeping it locked on this thread.smiley
Re: The Complete Assassin by walewunmi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
KMJ u re d best even this sneak view has gotten me wanting more can't wait till it all start dis wey I go resume school next year I just hope I can cum online regularly thumbs up bro...AEWE was more dan awesome its just sad I cudnt post my comments...bt newaiz m glued 2dis bumper 2bumper kipin my hands crossed
Re: The Complete Assassin by Emperortj93(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
felsunseg: steven,stella,sharon(sss) six spellings, hmm dats 4 d creativ mind
creative mind indeed
Re: The Complete Assassin by Cheriepet: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
@3Dimension so happy u re heresmiley

missed u real bad. hope everything is fine wit uwink
Re: The Complete Assassin by Cmfrt001(f): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2013
And now ladies and gentlemen, I will like to welcome you all back from the first movie site to now the second movie site all written,directed and produced by our own very mr. Kay. I will like to wish everyone a happy reading/watching/imagining. Let's collectively keep our fingers crossed as our dear kay takes us through this to the very end. Thanks sir and God bless. The Lord is your muscle. Still you write*smiles*
Re: The Complete Assassin by 3Dimension: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Cheriepet: @3Dimension so happy u re heresmiley

missed u real bad. hope everything is fine wit uwink
happy to see u too.. I'm cool
Do u care for a drink?

I've been a ghost reader of AEWE buh decided to quit ghost mode for this wonder story..
Re: The Complete Assassin by kingphilip(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2013
So where is madam Bee or dont we have a mother to this thread yet

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by mattyqueen(f): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2013
hmmm, i blv z a different moda 4 a different story, mummy bee, dz nt a coup bt i nd ur permisn 2 mother nd father dz thread. ALL PROTOCOLS DULY OBSERVED. <in p squares voice, ¤oga kay¤, gimme dat, i lyk dat, guy u knw u blow my mind .........>
Re: The Complete Assassin by Meklex(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2013
Since dis is just a sneak peek make I test my writing prowess with this already spiced up story.

The gang member held positioned
Dorothea in front of Jeffery, placing her on
all fours. As he ripped her clothes off he
uttered obscenities at her. Jeffery could
not take it anymore, He got up and made
at the gang member.
He should not have done so.

The tall dark member of the gang with a scar emptied his cylinder on Jeffrey, SSS(Stephen, stella and Sharon) watched as their father wriggled in pains on the burgundy rug before giving up the ghost.
Dora, was too dumbstruck to utter a word. her adrenaline shot up to her brain and she flung herself at the gang member.
She shouldn't have done so.
In a sudden caprice, GM(gang member), grabbed her by the hair and shoved her on a cushion, with a sheepish smile on his lips he tore her clothes and took advantage of her.
Steven cant take it anymore as his wireless xbox pad fell from his hands, he had been watching this criminals violate his mum but he was too afraid to act, right through the ordeal he vowed to pay the criminals in their own skin and right there a new Stephen was born, a Stephen that let go of game pads and embraced the gun, a Stephen that seeks retribution and vengeance, a complete assassin.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Complete Assassin by VivyGift(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Yeah yeah yeah this is another bomb... But KMJ I tot u said this story will begin next year cool
Re: The Complete Assassin by Cheriepet: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
3Dimension: happy to see u too.. I'm cool
Do u care for a drink?

I've been a ghost reader of AEWE buh decided to quit ghost mode for this wonder story..

i care for some to keep me entertained till Kay officially to open d thread.

i read AEWE under ghostmode but i have decided to keep in touch with dis. i wont be available always dou.

have a nice tyme here

still i follow
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Meklex: Since dis is just a sneak peek make I test my writing prowess with this already spiced up story.

at the gang member.

The tall dark member of the gang with a scar emptied his cylinder on Jeffrey, SSS(Stephen, stella and Sharon) watched as their father wriggled in pains on the burgundy rug before giving up the ghost.
Dora, was too dumbstruck to utter a word. her adrenaline shot up to her brain and she flung herself at the gang member.
In a sudden caprice, GM(gang member), grabbed her by the hair and shoved her on a cushion, with a sheepish smile on his lips he tore her clothes and took advantage of her.
Steven cant take it anymore as his wireless xbox pad fell from his hands, he had been watching this criminals violate his mum but he was too afraid to act, right through the ordeal he vowed to pay the criminals in their own skin and right there a new Stephen was born, a Stephen that let go of game pads and embraced the gun, a Stephen that seeks retribution and vengeance, a complete assassin.
. Hnmmmm nice one by you.
Re: The Complete Assassin by tmamuda(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Followin

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by felipemadero(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Torch up this section of NL Kay!!!
Still i follow.
Re: The Complete Assassin by MsSpaqs(f): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Meklex why are you trying your prowess on another persons thread? Dont worry start YOUR OWN story and i'll come and read it. wink
Re: The Complete Assassin by Meklex(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Meklex why are you trying your prowess on another persons thread? Dont worry start YOUR OWN story and i'll come and read it. wink
I have some short stories to my credit it needs some editing though.
Re: The Complete Assassin by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
kay!!!!!. you just had to name that man jeffrey abi...weldone o

*sits down and sips coke zero*
Re: The Complete Assassin by Madawaki01(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2013
I hope I'm not late
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sunny360: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2013
...Present! *Creates space in d frontrow & sits* Still,I....
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sexitee03(f): 6:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Meklex: Since dis is just a sneak peek make I test my writing prowess with this already spiced up story.

at the gang member.

Dear meklex, did it occur to you that you could have made a perfect guess? And do you know what that means? It mean kay will change d story and that means you have spoil the plot for us and d writer cos he definitely don't want to follow your 'writing prowess' even if it was his original plan. With all the begging n fighting we had over AEWE. I don't expect anyone to do dis on this thread! And for a fact, I'm telling you you just change d plot of this story! And he may not start this thread again until next year! #lobatan!

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by vanagon: 7:16am On Dec 07, 2013
thought was suppose to start next year,
Ideas&good story line do not stay idle in d writer's brain,always pushin to be out,&(thank God for N/L folloer's.
Ready to tag along when a good line drop's.
Count me in.
Well done.
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Sexitee03:

Dear meklex, did it occur to you that you could have made a perfect guess? And do you know what that means? It mean kay will change d story and that means you have spoil the plot for us and d writer cos he definitely don't want to follow your 'writing prowess' even if it was his original plan. With all the begging n fighting we had over AEWE. I don't expect anyone to do dis on this thread! And for a fact, I'm telling you you just change d plot of this story! And he may not start this thread again until next year! #lobatan!
. Sorry ooo
Re: The Complete Assassin by aao: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Nice work Kmj, more ink to UR pen and more ideas to UR brain. @meklex : good brain wave u got there, though I agree wt others that it may force the OP to change his original start write-up. Nonetheless looking forward to seeing/reading from your own thread.
Re: The Complete Assassin by D9ty7(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Mr KMJ, so far you are one of the best writers around here. Na your footstep me sef follow.
Oya kip em coming.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Meklex(m): 9:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Sexitee03:

see all dis epistle just because of my inconsiderate attitude, abeg, I implore you to forgive my overzealousness', it won't happen again.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Shugajay(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2013
*rushing 2 an almost filled front row*.. Following u jeje, KMJ grincheesy..

#Space booked..
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2013
Shuga jay: *rushing 2 an almost filled front row*.. Following u jeje, KMJ grincheesy..

#Space booked..
. Hey, u no see say u step on my $850 versace shoe ?
Re: The Complete Assassin by Diekola17(f): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Following Zir.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Atakitisam(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
Am feeling ur story my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Complete Assassin by biihema: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
AEWE was awesome n captivating i must confess. Lookin forward to this piece that promises to be interestin. Keep it up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.