Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (173327 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by Ibk555: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Now I think its taking longer dan expected, kayemjay pls stop making us expect an update if it isn't coming, I'm really pissed at you oo but I still remain ur fan. I understand you've issues and I hope u overcome dem asap but pls try and complete dis story.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
else I steal it and sell it to my evil local publisher and we make so much money, Mua hahahaha
Re: The Complete Assassin by Mention(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Kayemjay I actually left guest mode and created an account on NL just to drop dz comment..
You are a wonderful writer, I can't help but marvel..
But we need stable updates not empty promises.. If you are not chanced enough to drop some, then a little word to your followers would be enough than to leave us hanging..
You are currently viewing this thread and I hope an update z coming today... Thanks in anticipation of d update..
And please help me with the link to an evening with eva...
Still I follow.. But I wonder if you would still write..
Re: The Complete Assassin by tohero(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2014
I will always wait for an update even if the cobwebs are growing geometrically!

God be with you, Kay!
Re: The Complete Assassin by tohero(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
I smell an update.

*snifs*

Dusting my chair.
Re: The Complete Assassin by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Through thick and thin.

Still i wait...
Re: The Complete Assassin by SexySapphire(f): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Tnk God I finally found the last update b4 the tsunami. Well done Kayemjay. U've done a good job so far. God bless u real good. Awaiting further updates.
Re: The Complete Assassin by bjcuntis(m): 5:20am On Sep 10, 2014
I actually strated readin d literature section coz of kay's write up but rite now he is f**kin up big tym. U av draged this story 4 too lng. Other guyz might not wnt 2 hurt ur feelings by writein nyc buh d fact is they are frustrated by ur inconsistency. Its really annoyin. U came d oda tym n ws lyk u will drop an update that day or d nxt buh ever since we av nt seen ur brake light. I agree u might av 1 challenge or d oda buh please tell wu dnt his or her ow problem buh u gatta deal wif it ahn ahn! No be only u get p nau. We still come here 2 cheer u up nd all buh write now I dnt regret sayin u are gradually loosing ur fans 2 oda relevant writer! So its up 2 u. I AM DONE READING!

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
i wish i had ur phone number,@least i wld av called you
Re: The Complete Assassin by drsolob2(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2014
IHate9ja1: i wish i had ur phone number,@least i wld av called you
I think that would be unnecessary to do.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2014
drsolob2:
I think that would be unnecessary to do.
why kayemjay dey do like this naah
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemdy: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2014
KMJ...THIS IS MEDKEN FROM AEWE...I CAN REMEMBER THIS STORY STARTED LATE LAST YR N MADE FP TWICE IN SUCCESSION. IF U R SO BUSY WITH ISSUES OF LIFE JUST LOCK THIS THREAD TIL WHEN U R BACK N FIT OR U CHOSE A PACE U WILL BE CONSISTENT WITH....ITS BETTER U R NT HERE THAN HURTING AND LOSING UR FANS...

REMEMBER THE UNIQUENESS OF UR WRITE-UPS STILL STANDS

EVER FOLLOW FOLLOW
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dear readers, fans, critics, ghost moders, et al.

I do not wish to give excuses or reasons why I have been absent because i have done that time and time again. I sincerely regret that I have not been able to update but my issues are beyond TCA. I can not update when I have pressing issues in my life. I am NOT being paid, I am doing this because I LOVE WRITING. You want me to come on this thread and give updates about what is happening in my life and why I can not update? No please, I can not. This is not a diary. My life events are not for public consumption. I already explained what every single update I make on TCA entails. So if I have issues that are pressing and life threatening, how can i give quality updates?

I apologize to my fans. But please know this, true fans stick with people nomatter what they go through. If I lose fans (which i already have lost) because I am sorting out issues in my life, then please forgive me for not being sorry. I am neither cocky nor arrogant, but I wont come here and lick a5s. I apologize for not giving any explanation all this time but what exactly would I have said, knowing fully well that I dont want to divulge personal details?

Once again, I am sorry.

However, I won't lock this thread. If everyone walks away, i will take it as a blessing in disguise and an opportunity to start anew. BUT, I WILL COMPLETE THIS STORY.

Thank you guys.

PS:
To those who pinged me on BBM and Whatsapp, sending their messages and condolences, I appreciate you all. To you all on this thread who wanted to reach me but could not I also salute you, most notably Sallychizzl3. Pinkypettite, Tohero, and others whose name i forget to mention, I thank you.

See you guys soon.

7 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by Mutaino7(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
kayemjay: Dear readers, fans, critics, ghost moders, et al.

I do not wish to give excuses or reasons why I have been absent because i have done that time and time again. I sincerely regret that I have not been able to update but my issues are beyond TCA. I can not update when I have pressing issues in my life. I am NOT being paid, I am doing this because I LOVE WRITING. You want me to come on this thread and give updates about what is happening in my life and why I can not update? No please, I can not. This is not a diary. My life events are not for public consumption. I already explained what every single update I make on TCA entails. So if I have issues that are pressing and life threatening, how can i give quality updates?

I apologize to my fans. But please know this, true fans stick with people nomatter what they go through. If I lose fans (which i already have lost) because I am sorting out issues in my life, then please forgive me for not being sorry. I am neither cocky nor arrogant, but I wont come here and lick a5s. I apologize for not giving any explanation all this time but what exactly would I have said, knowing fully well that I dont want to divulge personal details?

Once again, I am sorry.

However, I won't lock this thread. If everyone walks away, i will take it as a blessing in disguise and an opportunity to start anew. BUT, I WILL COMPLETE THIS STORY.

Thank you guys.

PS:
To those who pinged me on BBM and Whatsapp, sending their messages and condolences, I appreciate you all. To you all on this thread who wanted to reach me but could not I also salute you, most notably Sallychizzl3. Pinkypettite, Tohero, and others whose name i forget to mention, I thank you.

See you guys soon.

how can one get intouch with you atleast to ask after ur well being
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemdy: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Condolences?....thats disheartning....pls accept mine and take heart for ur loss
Re: The Complete Assassin by bjcuntis(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Okay I am feeling guilty already. Changed ma mind. I'm really sorry kayemjay. Accept ma humble apologies.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Skimpledawg(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2014

Once again, I am sorry.

Thank you guys.

PS:

See you guys soon.

Eyeneka mi, nsido?
Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2014

Once again, I am sorry.

Thank you guys.

PS:

See you guys soon.

KMJ, many of your fans care about you ( even me self....) But when you go incommunicado for some time, it tends to tingle and worry your fans. Its true, there is life outside TCA, but please take it easy and do what you can do. If you can't update at this point, it can't be helped.

BTW, Can i get ur bb pin? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sallychizzl3: 8:44am On Sep 14, 2014

Once again, I am sorry.

Thank you guys.

PS:

See you guys soon.

Just take your time bro. You own ur life and you decide how to live it. Try to please ursef and attain that inner satisfaction, DO NOT TRY TO PLEASE PEOPLE AT THE DETRIMENT OF UR OWN HAPPINESS. God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Whenever you recuperate and decide to come back I'll still be here...

...waiting patiently.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by labaski(f): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sallychizzl3:

Just take your time bro. You own ur life and you decide how to live it. Try to please ursef and attain that inner satisfaction, DO NOT TRY TO PLEASE PEOPLE AT THE DETRIMENT OF UR OWN HAPPINESS. God will give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

Whenever you recuperate and decide to come back I'll still be here...

...waiting patiently.
yeah right
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello my peoples
I apologize for the delay. I hv begun typing. I should update tomorrow.

Love u guys.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Jammy2012(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
kayemjay: Hello my peoples

Love u guys.
this still sound familiar. I know you will still type this again. wink

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
Jammy2012: this still sound familiar. I know you will still type this again. wink
o ye of little faith. Believe my brother. Believe.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Benjaminbest(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
kayemjay is back let me sit and tighten up
Re: The Complete Assassin by labaski(f): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
tnk u Jesus..i knew my prayers concerning KMJ ll be answered..tomao ba?
Re: The Complete Assassin by mohammad11: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
kayemjay: Hello my peoples

Love u guys.
welcome back then.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Emmykul4love(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
May God bless you as you make us happy.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks guys for your support and comments.

I won't let you down. Up Man Utd.

Still, I write.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
kayemjay: Thanks guys for your support and comments.

Still, I write.
jah bless bro!
Re: The Complete Assassin by kingphilip(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
pinkiepetite: am gudt.tenx.u?
Happy Sunday dear
Hw was da service
Re: The Complete Assassin by SPSpecial(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
kayemjay: Thanks guys for your support and comments.

Still, I write.

Oh! I see. So it was the breakthrough Man U had that also make out your own breakthrough on this thread. #winks
No qualms, Maybe when i meet you and send you guys back to 14 on stand you will stay away for weeks not typing. Blues is my colour, blue is my blood.

cheesy cheesy

Anyway, thank you for coming back, since u have been fuel up by man u.

Waiting patiently.......... one love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.