Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172670 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by tohero(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

haba! Bros! Na here you wan sleep??
Lets just wait till steven dies, sensei magnum escapes to costa rica, we then find out that detective samson and James are actually with shadow corp grin
and then....we wait for part two where stella goes to avenge her brother's death.........and then part three, where it will be 50 years later, sensei magnum's daughter and stella's son battle it out in a new organisation 'League of the Shadow Knights' grin

we go sleep for nairaland grin
Na nex 3 yrs ur story plot go finish oo

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello guys,

Please forgive me. I am so sorry. Work has not been friendly.

I have not abandoned you guys.

Thank you.
Re: The Complete Assassin by donsamtex(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bt u knw say na u promise say by last month if u no finish am make everibodi un-follow u. Bt we still dey sha
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sallychizzl3: 12:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Baba I went on exile purposely, hoping that by the time i return this story would have come to an end but kay still dey on top his unfinished biz. Pls do sharply bro.

Still I read...
Re: The Complete Assassin by teamplayey: 3:24am On Nov 05, 2014
kayemjay:
Hey guys,

Thank you for the support.

I am typing as we speak. There are two, max three more updates and the story will end. I am doing all I can to update today. But if not, I will do it as soon as I am able. Thank you so much for your patience.

Get ready for the EPISODE FINALE of

[size=14pt]THE COMPLETE ASSASSIN[/size].

Keep it locked.

Still I write.

... I needed to confirm say u dey type as u dey speak. Na wah oh!
Re: The Complete Assassin by Scapashini3(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2014
teamplayey:

... I needed to confirm say u dey type as u dey speak. Na wah oh!
leave am abeg. Im just wan drag the story reach december/january. Na their way.
Re: The Complete Assassin by patholaw: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
#Singing#Started 4rm d bottom now we here#....
Those of u dat followed dis story 4rm early dis year tried oh... Me dat just started some days back am already growing impatient waiting for d final update....
Nice writeup Kayemjay #Ur 2good#
Re: The Complete Assassin by tohero(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
patholaw:
#Singing#Started 4rm d bottom now we here#....
Those of u dat followed dis story 4rm early dis year tried oh... Me dat just started some days back am already growing impatient waiting for d final update....
Nice writeup Kayemjay #Ur 2good#
grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by Uncleluke1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kay, com update na... Abi u wnt mk i hack ur brain?? Notin wey i fitn't do oooh angry
Re: The Complete Assassin by Aliyullahi(m): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2014
come and update, we your fans are waiting eagerly. Nice write-up there keep it up
Re: The Complete Assassin by VivyGift(f): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2014
Kay nova finish this story shocked na wa o

I'm happy and sad @ the same time...

Its all good sha

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Dalyricz(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Funny hw u guyz ar beggin kay to come nd update as if u dnt knw his behaviour. He will juz keep giving excuses nd am sure by this time next year. The story might not hav finish

God knws hw many wonderful stories av read finish on NL since TCA started
Re: The Complete Assassin by ice234: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
I dey tell you.
I have finished like 10 stories....
Enough of his excusses and bashing of his followers
Dalyricz:
Funny hw u guyz ar beggin kay to come nd update as if u dnt knw his behaviour. He will juz keep giving excuses nd am sure by this time next year. The story wud hav finish

God knws hw many wonderful stories av read finish on NL since TCA started

3 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by Schemot: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello!
Fellow nairalander,lets al be patient with kayemjay. Its certain that he'd sure come to complete what he'd started.
@ kayemjay,for the sake of my twin sister whom uv given d chance to fall in love with ebooks ever since she started with AEWE since its like a burden carryin novels around,come and complete this TCA. I hope still you write cuz stil we follow
Re: The Complete Assassin by kenwins(f): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Oh my gee!..... You are super duper amazing for that comment, schemot.
@ kayemjay,my twin is right about that. I'm certain that some people are starting to forget d story line. Hurry! So peopl dont run out of patient. Tell u what,even if you aint done writing d final update, why dont you come and reassure your followers?
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
kenwins:
Oh my gee!..... You are super duper amazing for that comment, schemot.
@ kayemjay,my twin is right about that. I'm certain that some people are starting to forget d story line. Hurry! So peopl dont run out of patient. Tell u what,even if you aint done writing d final update, why dont you come and reassure your followers?

Thanks a lot.

I deliberately stopped the 'reassurance' because all people want is update update update. I have been undergoing a lot of work, family, and relationship drama. I don't get why I can not be given time to fight my demons and get over them. People seem to forget I am human too.

Anyways, I appreciate the comments and I am doing my best to end TCA once and for all because even me, I am tired.

Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Dalyricz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
kayemjay:

Thanks a lot.

I deliberately stopped the 'reassurance' because all people want is update update update. I have been undergoing a lot of work, family, and relationship drama. I don't get why I can not be given time to fight my demons and get over them. People seem to forget I am human too.

Anyways, I appreciate the comments and I am doing my best to end TCA once and for all because even me, I am tired.

Thanks guys.

Buh you could hav stated long ago that you have things to attend to rather than leaving your committed and innocent fans clueless....it sounds a bit immature.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kenwins(f): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its alright kayemjay! Just try as much as you can to resolve all issh d@ revolves round you ASAP before you put pen on paper. *wispering* you know how people can be aggressive when dey are not satisfied with the update...... All izz well..... By d way, i was super happy that you came to reply after a long time. At least,thats an assurrance you've had us in mind. All the best resolving you probs.

#Still I await the next update...smiles#
Re: The Complete Assassin by SPSpecial(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
undecided undecided undecided gerraout. mtweeww! I too don tire for una. I only come to the literature section to check on TCA only; maybe it has been updated. All i met was dissappointment.

Prettyspicey is another NL best writer. She try as much as possible to update her 'TAKE ME AS I AM', mostly very early in the morning of mondays, wednesdays n fridays. she is married, working n av her children to look after. If you too can choose just one day or two to do your updates, maybe it will be every mondays n fridays. It would have been better. I wonder what you do during saturdays n sundays, since august.

"I promise to end this story before the end of october, if i dont you people should unfollow me" That was a very convincing one from you, kayemjay. I'v always know REAL MEN to keep to there words, they always claim to be men of their words, they always want to say something and keep to it as MEN. But you,....... GOSH! you dissappointed us.

You said you were tired. That shows you dont have passion for it. If you truly do, you wont be tired, you wont find it very difficult to update no matter what. Let there be CHANGE. Pls try to complete TCA before the middle of this month.
SeunPaul- SP.

4 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
SPSpecial:
undecided undecided undecided gerraout. mtweeww! I too don tire for una. I only come to the literature section to check on TCA only; maybe it has been updated. All i met was dissappointment.

Prettyspicey is another NL best writer. She try as much as possible to update her 'TAKE ME AS I AM', mostly very early in the morning of mondays, wednesdays n fridays. she is married, working n av her children to look after. If you too can choose just one day or two to do your updates, maybe it will be every mondays n fridays. It would have been better. I wonder what you do during saturdays n sundays, since august.

"I promise to end this story before the end of october, if i dont you people should unfollow me" That was a very convincing one from you, kayemjay. I'v always know REAL MEN to keep to there words, they always claim to be men of their words, they always want to say something and keep to it as MEN. But you,....... GOSH! you dissappointed us.

You said you were tired. That shows you dont have passion for it. If you truly do, you wont be tired, you wont find it very difficult to update no matter what. Let there be CHANGE. Pls try to complete TCA before the middle of this month.
SeunPaul- SP.

I initially wanted to say a lot of stuff. But I changed my mind.

U have a right to your comments and opinions. Thanks for airing them.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Emzypaz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its happening live this weekend. Catch the conversation live on Nairaland as our popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend. She is not story writer, neither is she a poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful girl on Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for her?
Do you want to know the secret behind her beauty?
Do you want to know more about her?
This weekend, join us and ask your questions. Everything will be answered by our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a course.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Skimpledawg(m): 1:51am On Nov 13, 2014
kayemjay:

Oh! Bro, no vex mbok! Use d annoyance take update biko! Ibo pipo do say *onye na way ya* so free dat niqqa n deal wit ya demons well grin so dat yu will gv us Hot Jollof rice (update)
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Emzypaz:
Its happening live this weekend. Catch the conversation live on Nairaland as our popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend. She is not story writer, neither is she a poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful girl on Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for her?
Do you want to know the secret behind her beauty?
Do you want to know more about her?
This weekend, join us and ask your questions. Everything will be answered by our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a course.
secret behind which beauty??

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
donkross1:
secret behind which beauty??

Abi ooo... she no fine sef. All na popularity contest...mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
rapmike:

Abi ooo... she no fine sef. All na popularity contest...mtchewwww
lool. I think say na only me see say she nor fine
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2014
good morning my fellow readers please the elimination round for mr nairaland have started just click the link below to vote for me thanks and GOD BLESS.

https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition
Re: The Complete Assassin by patholaw: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mtcheeew....If u like update and if u like don't update...#On to d next 1#

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by funlover1(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2014
If you update, downdate,sidedate...na u sabi o...better still let's declare this thread closed !

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by leonard509(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2014
kayemjay:

abeg, me i dey beg, @kayemjay. I know how it is mahn, the brain work, time, and co. Just take ur time and come up with something great. All those ranting don`t know what it takes to ,cook up an update. if you fumble because u wan please dem, dem go still vomit nonesense from their mouth.

Btw, i saw one of ur stories in another website, dont know if you`re aware. Coolval.com
Re: The Complete Assassin by MhizEnkay(f): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Kayemjay, I'm on all fours, begging you for an update..
Re: The Complete Assassin by Dalyricz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
MhizEnkay:
Kayemjay, I'm on all fours, begging you for an update..

undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by Onemansquad(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
ehen nw dat av caught up wit u guys lets moveee @d same pace

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.