Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172527 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Good morning everyone,

I'm writing to say a big thank you to everyone who commented on this thread. I'm not forgetting those who read this story, and those who shared this story.

A big deal of appreciation goes to those who criticized me, encouraged me and spurred me on.

I apologize that the story dragged this long. I guess I was not as chanced as I was when writing AEWE. I can only hope that you have been touched by this story positively, and that I have been able to entertain you.

I will be gone for a while.

I need time to recuperate, to gather my thoughts and to come up with something tasty and different. I have already begun writing my new story, "The Hunt" but it is not designed for NL audience. I may change my mind on that one. There's going to be a sequel to this story. I think I will call it, "ShadowCorp". As you may have noticed, the story had no clear ending. It was deliberate. I don't know how long I will be gone, but I hope it won't be for too long.

I would still be very much around though. You can visit the diary section if you're curious about what's happening to your darling writer. I also plan to be a little more active in the sexuality section.

I will miss you all.

In the words of the terminator,

"I will be back."

Still, I write.

7 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by labaski(f): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2015
nice work KMJ..its really been a long but interesting drive..please i ll love to read ur next series n please dont stay out too long..
and HAPPY NEW YEAR.. cheers..
Re: The Complete Assassin by adebayo201: 6:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
off to dairy section... sexuality?! here I come!
Re: The Complete Assassin by hebex12(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2015
Started 7:59 dec 4 nd end nw
Thankz bro
Re: The Complete Assassin by kingphilip(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2015
it can only b KMJ
Waiting anxiously for d sequel
u are simply the best boss

still you write
while I judiciously follows
Re: The Complete Assassin by kenwins(f): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Skimpledawg:
Wz Here wen it started! Also hia wen it ended!

Thumbs Up Kay! Thx for all of it
I never knew you were here from the start oo. I was here from the start as well nd here i am now that it's all over.
Kayemjay,thanks alot for the update.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Benjaminbest(m): 6:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Finally....thumb up kmj
Re: The Complete Assassin by Mftivi: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
guys am sorry, but i really need the link to a story i was reading. The guy gave a girl a lift who later turned to a witch and attacked him.
Re: The Complete Assassin by noblebright(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Waiting for the part2 of this beside u could hav killed Magnum, am not happy that u spear his life K
Re: The Complete Assassin by Skimpledawg(m): 5:45am On Jan 09, 2015
If e no be Oga Kayemjay, it cnt b anoda psn!!

I knew thre shuld b a Sequel cos of d way u hurriedly ended it! Expectin dt n much more from u! Plz if u decide to bring the 'hunt' to us or even go to d sexuality section to write, just tag me mbok!

"Still I read'
Re: The Complete Assassin by plainmirror(m): 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2015
Cool ride all along
Kmj gracias !
Re: The Complete Assassin by Aliyullahi(m): 6:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
That was a nice piece of write up,I doff my hat for you. May your thinking faculty progress in knowledge wisdom and understanding. Thanks for finishing what you started.
Re: The Complete Assassin by real86(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
labaski:
nice work KMJ..its really been a long but interesting drive..please i ll love to read ur next series n please dont stay out too long..
and HAPPY NEW YEAR.. cheers..
pls what's the topic of the series
Re: The Complete Assassin by DONOCHAS(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Wot a tragic end, samson died. Wel it supose get 2 cos BOSS neva die. Thumbs up KMJ.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Sallychizzl3: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Nice write up still... And finally it'd ended but am still unclear on something which I thought will be explained by the end of this story.

WHO ATTACKED STEVEN'S FAMILY and brought that much heart wrenching sadness at the beginning of this story and WHY

The sky is ur starting point bro... Your number 1 fan.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Sallychizzl3:
Nice write up still... And finally it'd ended but am still unclear on something which I thought will be explained by the end of this story.

WHO ATTACKED STEVEN'S FAMILY and brought that much heart wrenching sadness at the beginning of this story and WHY

The sky is ur starting point bro... Your number 1 fan.

Thanks so much bro. Will definitely look at those in the next part. There is a part two, u know.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kenwins(f): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
kayemjay:

Thanks so much bro. Will definitely look at those in the next part. There is a part two, u know.
sallychizzl is right and it'd be best if there is a part two. You didnt even say anything about aunt vien(doctor) anymore. Is she not supposed to join in the fight?
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Here is the preview to the sequel:

It has been three years. The country's General Elections is a few months away. Steven, Stella and James have new identities and are disguised as different people, lurking, waiting and watching. People have started getting missing, while some end up dead. ShadowCorp is back, deadlier, stronger and more ruthless than ever before. Steven leads his sister and their IT weapon into a battle of stealth, deception and power.

The deadly triangle is poised to bring them down. Alliances will be formed. Friendships will be broken. Blood will flow.

Will they succeed? What will the outcome be? Who dies? Who lives?

Find out in the concluding part of The Complete Assassin . . .

[size=14pt]SHADOWCORP.[/size]

Coming soon.

7 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by kenwins(f): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
kayemjay:

It has been three years. The country's General Elections is a few months away. Steven, Stella and James have new identities and are disguised as different people, lurking, waiting and watching. People have started getting missing, while some end up dead. ShadowCorp is back, deadlier, stronger and more ruthless than ever before. Steven leads his sister and their IT weapon into a battle of stealth, deception and power.

The deadly triangle is poised to bring them down. Alliances will be formed. Friendships will be broken. Blood will flow.

Coming soon.
OMG! This is goin to be mind blowing. I sure would stil be here when all this will start.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Atk01(f): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
@KMJ, please drop the link to shadow corp on this thread when you begin writing it. Thanks.
Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nah nah nah.. Count me out...
Re: The Complete Assassin by kingphilip(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
donkross1:
Nah nah nah.. Count me out...
for Wetin?
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: The Complete Assassin by MoriYanu(m): 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
kayemjay:

Coming soon.
can't wait for the part2. u did a wonderful job on the first part, being late to update apart. you are my best writer..... keep it coming. You write! I read!
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2015
Nyc work bro. Patiently waiting
Re: The Complete Assassin by dhummystecah(f): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] Nice story.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Joesellf: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
This story nah die... Loving every bit of it.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks guys.

Wanna also use this opportunity to appreciate Tohero for the design of the cover for An Evening With Eva.

Good stuff.

SHADOWCORP is still cooking... coming soon.

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by donkross1(m): 4:54am On Feb 26, 2015
kayemjay:
Thanks guys.

Wanna also use this opportunity to appreciate Tohero for the design of the cover for An Evening With Eva.

Good stuff.

The real kmj.. I miss u no be small #nohomo. No nobody to para for (Kmj come n update) good old days. U gud yeah?
Re: The Complete Assassin by Whizpeter(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2015
kayemjay:
Thanks guys.

Good stuff.

Kay whatsapp me with 09095008537
Got an info on someone who is posting this ya story on fb...
Re: The Complete Assassin by kenwins(f): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Whizpeter:

Kay whatsapp me with 09095008537
Got an info on someone who is posting this ya story on fb...
kemmystry right? She took permission from kayemjay.
Truth is that she takes permission and never forget to write out the writer's name.
Re: The Complete Assassin by Whizpeter(m): 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
kenwins:

kemmystry right? She took permission from kayemjay.
Truth is that she takes permission and never forget to write out the writer's name.

Nope not her...
It's even an 'HE'

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.