Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How To Get A Man Of Your Choice Say "I Do." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Man Of Your Choice Say "I Do." (1173 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Six Old Ways You Can Woo A Lady Of Your Choice Without Much Stress. / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Man Of Your Choice Say "I Do." by princevinco(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Getting the man say “I do” is the utmost desire of most ladies. Many had tried all they knew, yet men seem not to be interested in marrying them and some get frustrated in the process. I will boldly tell you that the reason why you have not gotten a man say I do is because you may have failed the test and may not have known what it really take to get a man of your choice.

Ladies desirous of getting married may rush this article thinking that I may have sort of magic words to tell them that will enable them get a man marry them. But sorry to disappoint you, it doesn’t work that way. To get a man of your choice marry you, you must pay a prize for it because it is said that nothing good on earth comes free even in Freetown.

Before you benefit maximally from this article, I believe you may have read my earlier articles especially articles on “my lady, so it is your desire to marry? 1&2, “you and spirit husband” as well as”top reasons why some ladies may never >marry”. If you have read the articles and cleared all the obstacles preventing ladies from marrying mentioned in the articles, then this article is for you. And here, we will be exploring some tips on how to get a man of your choice say I do.

First of all, what kinds of man do you want for a husband? Some may ask me what sort of question is that. Yet I will tell you boldly that you need to answer the question sincerely and analytically because that is the starting point. If you ask some ladies, the above question, they will tell you “any man”. To say any man means that you don’t know what you really want and what you are looking for, and that is why you may not know when you find it. You must have a choice of the kind of a man you really want as a husband at the back of your mind. That is, you must have an expectation of the kind of man you are expecting as a husband.

Having the kind of man you desire at the back of your mind, then you must ask and answer yourself this second question, “Will this kind of man I desire, equally desire and be willing to accept me the way I am now”? I must equivocally let you realize that the reason why some ladies are yet to marry is because they expect much from the kind of person they desire to marry, yet they themselves are providing so little. The result has been that, that kind of men see these ladies as not fit for or befitting them for marriage.

Tips number one therefore is “prove to the man that you are the best for him”. Strive to make yourself fit and befitting for the kind of men you are desiring as husband to locate and stay with you until ” I do” is the final word. As said earlier, some ladies behave awkward, they desire the best and finest of a man to marry them yet they behave, dress like a foolish old village girl.

To be the best means that you need to pay a prize of working on yourself. You need to locate areas of your life that need improvement and work on them. It may be your structure, facial look, character or your dressing. Believe you me, there are areas of your life that need total overhaul, others need a facelift while others may need just a minor touch and will make you fit and befitting.

What I am saying therefore is, before a man will look at you and leave thousand and one other ladies to say he want to marry you genuinely, you may have made a strong impression on the man and he feel convinced that you are marriageable and best for him. For instance, I will tell you without missing word that I have the best of a lady as my wife and if I should make the choice of who to marry ten times, I will still choose her.

I tell you the truth, once you cross the huddle of working on yourself and be fit for men to find you, the resultant effect will be that men will be struggling to get you for a wife. You will see that you will be the one to make choice. Don’t try to push yourself on a man but rather do things and behave yourself to prove to him that you are the best for him among other ladies he may know.

Tips number two “realize that marriage proposal is not yet marriage”: The costly mistake some ladies make is that they make little impression on a man and the man proposes marriage. Instead of continuous working and improving themselves, they relax and start misbehaving by trying to push themselves on the man. Some go to the extent of parking to the man’s house. Along the line, another lady makes a greater impression on the man, proving to him without all reasonable doubt that she is better than you. As a result, the man makes a u turn about you and may eventually abandon you.

Quiet often, the lady who eventually takes over may be the lady’s best friend who she may have taken to the man’s house. So as you start working on yourself and men start showing interest on you, this is not a time to relax or stop but a time to do more in improving yourself. Remember the target is to prove to the man that you are the best for him among thousand and one other ladies.

Tips number three “prove to the man that you are an asset and not a liability”: Some ladies when you see them, no prophet will tell you that they are but a total liability. Such ladies, the only thing they can boast of is the fact that they are wonderful in bed and nothing else. For such ladies, men may continue to use and dump them as rag because men may like to befriend and sleep with them but may not like to keep a liability in his house for a wife.

Tips number four “prove to the man that you are marriageable”:
I am sorry to say this even though I will authoritatively tell you that some ladies are not marriageable material though they may crave and desire a man marry them. Who do you call a lady who doesn’t know how to cook or do some basic things in the house? So as a lady and may have gotten a marriage proposal from a man, prove to him that he is making the right choice, that you are a marriageable material.
During the time of courtship, he wish to pay you a visit in the house, prove to him that you know how to cook by preparing for him a delicacies that he will be remembering the first time he visited your house.

If I were you, I will prepare a local delicacy that that he is not normally used to eating in a restaurant and garnish it very well to make it appetizing. Remember your target is to prove to him that you are the best for him for marriage.
Note: the first time he is visiting your house, he will form an opinion or first impression about how organized or not organized you are and will note it the first day. The second times to prove how organized you are, he may pay you a surprise visit unannounced, so don’t let him be disappointed in you. If a man who wish to marry you but confirms that you don’t know how to cook, he may change his mind especially if he is such that don’t patronize restaurant.

Tips number five ”don’t fail the man’s test”
: Realize that during courtship, the man may say or do certain things to you not that he necessarily meant them but some of the things are but to test you.
For instance, you may visit the man one day and he may take you to his kitchen and show you soup ingredients and request you to help cook soup for him. Realize that he may be trying to test you to confirm whether you truly know how to cook, whether the foods you used to serve him in your house, if you are the one that prepared them.

Or the man may visit your house and you serve him food, he may test the food and throw the food back at you that the food is not good. Please don’t lose your cool over it but realize, he may not mean it but may be trying to test your reaction. Simply apologize and promise to make it up and if possible appeal to him that if he will have some patience that you want to prepare him something else. You will see that he may start laughing and ask you to bring back the other food you took away.

I am sorry to say that many ladies fail this test. My friend once tested the lady he wants to marry with the same issue, my friend tasted the food the lady served him and complained that the food is tasteless that it seems that she don’t know how to cook. The lady got annoyed and replied to the man that it was his mother who doesn’t know how to cook.
The lady’s savior was that she called me to complain what my friend did or said to her over the food she took pain and effort to prepare for him. Lucky for the lady, I quickly reminded her that the man may not mean it but may be testing her reaction. The lady quickly ran back to the man and knelt down before him to apologize for her reply. She pleaded with the man to give her time to prepare another thing for him to eat.

It was then that the man requested her to bring back that food he earlier rejected and while the lady was watching he finished the food with the compliment that the food was delicious. He told the lady that his action earlier was to test her reaction.
On this issue of testing you, the man may try to prove how you react when you are angry. He may do things or step on your toe like making an unreasonable and false accusation or using abusive word on you. Do realize that he may not mean it but may be trying to see your reaction, how you react when you are angry. Don’t fail the test.

Tips number six “try to pass the test that you are an asset not a liability”: Assuming that you are a working class lady or doing thing that earns you money. When the man start asking you about your bank account, realize that it may not be to collect the money but to prove if you do maintain a savings account. Please use wisdom and don’t reveal the amount in your account now or disclose your ATM pin. Also the man may take you out for shopping, during shopping, never make the mistake of pointing to expensive things and expect the man to buy it for you. Use wisdom and moderation. For instance, before I married my wife, I took her for shopping, after selecting few items, she refused to select more items but requested that I should use the remaining money I would have spent on her to change certain things she noticed in my kitchen that need changing.

The man may try to impress you by wanting to buy certain items but remember, your target is to prove to him that you are an asset and not a liability. There are expenses the man may incur on you before marriage that may scare him that you may end up a liability and not an asset.

Tips number sevee “don’t fail that interview”: Realize the man may be secretly interviewing you when he is asking you certain question. Don’t fail that secret interview. Have you ever attended an interview and came out sorrowful because you were convinced that your answers to the questions posed to you were off point. That is exactly what happened to some ladies, because they weren’t serious due to the fact that they failed to realize that the man may be interviewing them unknowing.

For instance a man who is interested in you and want to be sure of your real age may ask you your birth day, he may ask you how many birth days have you celebrated and how many did you not celebrate since birth? You may answer that you celebrated twenty but did not celebrate ten. But when he asked you directly how old you are you said twenty four. By your answers he will be convinced that you are not truthful about your age because twenty plus ten is thirty yet you equally claimed that you are twenty four. So the secret I am trying to reveal to you is the need to realize that the man may be interviewing you secretly and know the answer you are giving him.

SOURCE: http://www.marriageevergreen.com.
Re: How To Get A Man Of Your Choice Say "I Do." by ammyluv2002(f): 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Well, what can I say? Good write up but i think when it comes to getting a guy say "I do" it takes God to lay it in the guy's heart...not that all these doesn't matter! A guy that wants to get married, will even when the lady isn't close to perfection. Some marry for different reasons , it all depends on the guy's level of maturity and how he sees marriage. There are guys who have ladies with all these qualities like cooking, humble, caring, submissive bla bla bla yet they're not even thinking in that direction rather they prefer the "wild" girl who doesn't have any of these qualities so how do you justify that? All these things you just listed out are cool but it goes beyond that! A lady can have all these yet she's not compatible with the guy, she may also not give him joy, peace etc....my point is, be yourself don't pretend about anything. If you don't have any of these then pls don't fake it but if you do have them and it works for you then thank your stars..is also good to have them though as a woman. A guy that wants to get married to any babe will surely marry her whether she breaks his head daily o grin or the mother Theresa of our time #there's no formula# grin except of course nature are against the union.

my opinion sha but is actually good to do all you have said..who knows?

(1) (Reply)

Is Falling In Luv With Two People At The Same Time Possible? / How Do I Trust My Girl Again? / Why Are Nigerian Men Very Sceptical Of South African Women???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.