Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU (27279 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Pays N200b To CBN For ASUU / ASUU Strike: Union Rejects Jonathan’s N200bn Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by MubarokX(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
olu_kenzo :
It is sad commentary that the Nigerian President and his handlers behave puerile, wanting to score cheap points from the ASUU issue. In the first place you make these guys look like villains because they stood by the truth and insisted that you do your jobs, now the next thing Okupe and co do is to talk to the press before talking to ASUU, childish!

->>The account has been opened, is the money there?
->>If yes, why wasn't this communicated to ASUU?
->>Knowing you haven't completed the process, why run to the press, why issue an ultimatum for resumption?

Childish (adjective)

Of or suitable for a child. Behaving immaturely.

synonyms
♦ (behaving immaturely) infantile, immature, silly, unbecoming

I feel you
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Demdem:

This is far beyond Jonathan, its about holding leaders to their words. Holding them responsible and responsive.
use ur dull head pls
like jonathan is the first president that ASUU wiil go on strike strike during their administration......u can blame jonathan but other previous president are as well to blame...
why now put all blame on jonathan?? when other previous presidents are equally as to blame because it is a problem that has been mounting from jonathan predecessors..
atleast if they have been equally sincere with the useless organisation called "ASUU" ,jonathan wouldnt have been met with what he is now being crucify for.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by tomzman: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
take dat: When all the chips are down, rabble rousers, ethnic stooges, hired guns and mercenary interests usually play the ethnic card to attract sympathy. Many of the striking lecturers are from the SS and SE. Most of the striking lecturers are students(post graduates) and many of them have children in public universities so they are also affected. How many of our political leaders are affected?

ASUU is a union that practices internal democracy, ASUU leadership does not have the mandate to sign an MoU without first consulting their members.

You claim the FG paid N200billion into the account, yet Government did not produce an evidence of payment rather they produced a memo or circular that only shows that an account has been opened.

If GEJ is the first President to sit with ASUU in a meeting, it is no big deal. That is part of what he was elected to do. Solve Nigeria's problems.

Yes, GEJ did set up the NEEDS assessment committee in January 2012 and the findings of the committee detailed the parlor state our universities are in. And Like every other committee reports/recommendations submitted to this Government of Commitocracy, did GEJ act on it since then? Why did he wait for ASUU to embark on strike more than a year after before coming to the realization that we must inject funds for the revitalization of our universities? Why do Government wait for unions to go on strike before deciding on doing the right thing?

GEJ sat with ASUU for 13 hours, any big deal? Is he doing the job for free? Why must we deify our leaders? So many parents and students do not know the name of the Minister of Education(Wike) all they know is GEJ who they elected. Because OBJ, Yaradua and others derelict in their duties, so we must applaud GEJ for doing what we elected him to do?

If Government feels that they have acceded to ASUU demands, why is Government reluctant to sign an MoU?
I'm glad we can still boast of some people like this who know how to reason beyond sentiments. Thumbs up guy!

Only fools would take Okupe serious.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olril18: has ASUU ever contributed positively to our university system other than be a striking union??
can u tell us how this senseless strikes had shaped and improve the university system??
are the fg also the people who teaches with obsolete course outline,demand sex from female and money from males??,used plagarised hand outs??,and being lazy to go to to class and teach...did u recongnised this is also a sort of decay??

can u pintpoint the positives of the previous ASUU strike,other than the fact ASUU soon embarked on another??
have u read the 2009 agreements??,did u see all ASUU selfish demands that outweigh the improvement in infracstructures they claimed they are fighting for??

Mr. Olril, you make a lot of noise for one who is so ignorant. Obviously, this issue is beyond your pay grade, as there are so many obvious misconceptions in your posts. I have thought carefully about how to respond to your post without being insulting. All I can say (with all sincerity) is: Yes, you have reasons to feel aggrieved, and ALL sides in this issue must share the blame BUT you seriously need to educate yourself properly if you're going to go ranting all over the place. That way, you wouldn't look so --- [I can't find an accurate word that you will not consider an insult].
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
texazzpete:

Ah, I remember you.
This will not end the way you think it will. I will not trade insults with you...you who are far beneath me.

I will only express sympathy for you. I see from your posting history that you have just gained admission to study Law in one of the state universities in the South West...perhaps you have been dreaming of this day for years now, when you can run away to school and dance skelewu outside your hostel. Perhaps even get a Jambite babe to toast cheesy

...then the ASUU strike occurred. Suddenly you're not in anyway concerned about the decaying labs in the Science and Engineering department. You care nothing about the decrepit chairs in the dental laboratory. You are not fazed by the fact that Computer Engineering students have to make do with old, rusting Pentium 2 computers donated way back in 2001. You think to yourself "what business is it of a lawyer to be if the patient examination chairs in the Optometry department no longer elevate pneumatically".

Some of us care, though. We want the Universities to get better, because it is from the crop of the graduates that technological innovations can spring from. Because better trained Engineers and Doctors can save lives. Because when brilliant students go back to lecture, the cycle continues and Nigeria gets better. It is because only with a revolution in this sector that we can finally make good on the "giant of Africa" claim. Heck, even lawyers will benefit immensely from more salubrious lecture halls.

But here you are, just wanting to resume as a Jambite and dance skelewu in front of the hostel. I sympathize with you...though this is a selfish dream.

Thanks to this ASUU you abuse on a daily basis on Nairaland, your University will receive nothing less than a billion Naira for capital projects yearly. That could allow them install power generators so you can read with electricity...and charge your deck so you can dance skelewu and entertain your babe. They could revamp your library. Your lecturers will earn more, a happy lecturer is less likely to be cynical, jaded and mean. Basically, you could leave your University after 5 years a much better finished product because of these 5 months of struggle.

So, yes, I will not trade insults with you. I sympathize with you. But you must refrain from calling me a f00l in the future. It's clear to anyone who has eyes that I am on a higher intellectual rung than you are right now, and it makes you look even worse when you use that insult.
whaoo!! im honored u can checked out my posting history..
but for your information ive been a student in a university before,while u may be right about my recent admission,it doesnt in any way fazed melike u claimed me cos its not my first time in a university.
u also failed and ignore all those questions i put on to u.:"what has ASUU achieved significantly in all those years strikes was even longe than d present one?,and are u sure ASUU won't embark on another strike in the next year or two?? ,individually and collectively as a group,while u can also blame the fg,has ASUU not also contributed to this decay?,has their previous strikes,always using the same premises as excuses to go on industrial action significantly and positively improved d university system??,
and why blame jonathan for these mess??,its not like he is the first president that ASUU will go on strike in their time,dis problems has been from his predecesdors,and even worse than this..if his predecessors has been sincere with ASUU in their own time,will he meet what he is being now crucify for?
i also noticed uve been unwilling to hand ASUU some of the blame in the rot, are u sure u are not a ASUU member in denial??
and u are absolutely wrong and perhaps proud to say all ur biased opinion means im beneath u...or u are intellectually better...
and of course sorry for using that word "fool"

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Lanretoye(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Its unfortunate that we have a govt that can go as far as fooling its ppl... I also wonder what students of this time are doin in school,just like only few of them understands the reason for the strike. Should the govt pay 200b to aasu, is she ready to pay the 5months arrears?
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by musulumi(m): 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
GEJ should contact Obasanjo for advice on this issue
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
prof.femi:

Mr. Olril, you make a lot of noise for one who is so ignorant. Obviously, this issue is beyond your pay grade, as there are so many obvious misconceptions in your posts. I have thought carefully about how to respond to your post without being insulting. All I can say (with all sincerity) is: Yes, you have reasons to feel aggrieved, and ALL sides in this issue must share the blame BUT you seriously need to educate yourself properly if you're going to go ranting all over the place. That way, you wouldn't look so --- [I can't find an accurate word that you will not consider an insult].
and u cares about ur opinion mr lecturer??
are u not part of the rot??
biased ASUU member trudging nairaland.
just go get a life.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Demdem: Only fools will believe the dog Okupe.
Let's wait and hear Sanusi tells us that not only was an account created, but the said sum is there and disbursement efforts are ongoing.
Till then, strike continues.
I knew you would be here..that's how you parade every ASUU post with your pessimistic comments.....sadist!!!
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olril18:
but for your information ive been a student in a university before,while u may be right about my recent admission,it doesnt in any way fazed like u claimed me cos its not my first time in a university.
u also failed and ignore all those questions i put on to u.:"what has ASUU achieved significantly in all those years strikes was even longe than d present one?,and are u sure ASUU won't embark on another strike in the next year or two?? ,individually and collectively as a group,while u can also blame the fg,has ASUU not also contributed to this decay?,has their previous strikes,always using the same premises as excuses to go on industrial action significantly and positively improved d university system??,
and why blame jonathan for these mess??,its not like he is the first president that ASUU will go on strike in their time,dis problems has been from his predecesdors,and even worse than this..if his predecessors has been sincere with ASUU in their own time,will he meet what he is now crucify for?
i also noticed uve been unwilling to hand ASUU some of the blame in the rot, are u sure u are not a ASUU member in denial??
and u are absolutely wrong and perhaps proud to say all ur biased opinion means im beneath u...or u are intellectually better...
I now know why you are in a hurry to go to school, because you just gained admission to the multi-campus university, Osun State University, with over six campuses.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olril18: and u cares about ur opinion mr lecturer??are u not part of the rot??biased ASUU member trudging nairaland.just go get a life.

You don't have to care about my opinion, but if you indeed aspire to be an educated mind, then you would care to educate yourself with FACTS, and stop asking inane questions like whether ASUU strikes have achieved anything over the years. You don't have to ask me, ask your seniors what your university used to look like in the early 90's, and compare with what it looks like now. Then come back here and ask that question again.

Ask yourself also why your school fees are so low (that is, if you are smart enough to be in a federal university), and again, you would have ASUU to thank.

Look young man, I do not mince words. There is rot in the system. A lot of it is caused by lecturers themselves. ASUU itself fumbles from time to time. That however does not mean we do not have outstanding and patriotic lecturers, and neither does it negate the valiant efforts of ASUU in getting the FG to take tertiary education more seriously.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lanretoye: Its unfortunate that we have a govt that can go as far as fooling its ppl... I also wonder what students of this time are doin in school,just like only few of them understands the reason for the strike. Should the govt pay 200b to aasu, is she ready to pay the 5months arrears?

arrears they didnt worked for??
so what will be.the consolation for.students who are obviously the biggest looser??
did u remember when this no work no pay policy started,ASUU chairman said publicly they are ready to forgo their salary as long as they get their main objectives from the strikes??
did u know about labour law at all?? it says any union that strikes for more than 3 months have no right to their withheld arrears..
and finally sir,the fg will pay their arrears,the no work, no pay policy has never worked in nigeria and will never will..

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Some people are just here blowing grammar as if that will call off the strike!!!! SMH
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olril18: did u know about labour law at all?? it says any union that strikes for more than 3 months have no right to their withheld arrears..

Can you mention ONE union in Nigeria that has had to forfeit its salary arrears long-term because it went on strike? Not only do we have to fight FG to fund education so you guys can get a better experience, we also have to fight a rearguard with the same whelps we are fighting for sniping at us.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by 1freshdude: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olril18:
but for your information ive been a student in a university before,while u may be right about my recent admission,it doesnt in any way fazed like u claimed me cos its not my first time in a university.
and why blame jonathan for these mess??,its not like he is the first president that ASUU will go on strike in their time,dis problems has been from his predecesdors,and even worse than this..if his predecessors has been sincere with ASUU in their own time,will he meet what he is now crucify for?

YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT SIR! am not sorry to say this!
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
prof.femi:

Can you mention ONE union in Nigeria that has had to forfeit its salary arrears long-term because it went on strike? Not only do we have to fight FG to fund education so you guys can get a better experience, we also have to fight a rearguard with the same whelps we are fighting for sniping at us.
if really you are a prof you won't be fooling yourself and degrading your status here!!! Which union has gone on strike more than 6 months?

Why are you people S̴̩☺ interested in the arrears? Ohh now I know!!! Hunger looms!!

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
adonismuller: if really you are a prof you be fooling yourself and de-grading your status here!!! Which union has gone on strike more than 6 months? Why are you people S̴̩☺ interested in the arrears? Ohh now I know!!! Hunger looms!!

Hmm, I am "degrading my status" by using ICT to speak directly to my constituency (students?). I wonder what school you attend(ed). Probably staffed by academics who see themselves as demigods, no?

What union has gone on strike for 6 months? The union that stands as the custodian of the most important resource needed for national development, faced with the stark truth that the government would not fund said resource unless it stood its ground. That's who.

Hunger looms? I shake my head for you. Probably used to hungry teachers who took this job as a last resort? I'm not one of them for your information. Let me tell you, I take pride in the fact that I left much more lucrative options to come do this job. I take pride in the long list of lives I have (by God's grace) molded and see excelling. I take pride in the fact that (by Gods grace) I am enjoying a career dedicated to the simple premise of showing Nigerians: "it can be done".
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I now know why you are in a hurry to go to school, because you just gained admission to the multi-campus university, Osun State University, with over six campuses.

whao!! thank u jobless lot...atleast im not a brainwashed Apc thug like you..

for ur information,im already a graduate,i graduated from unilag,creative arts department,so its not my first time in a university...

im just against those who says fg,even though they are as well to blame are ready to justify ASUU as the saints..and messiah of we students..'

both of them are as well to blame as each other for the rot in our university system..both the fg and ASUU are culpable and has contributed to the rot.
i might dislike jonathan,but its unfair to blame him wen it come to "ASUU ",cos these problems has been there b4 he became president,its not like if it was his time that the cracks in d system manifested..u can blame jonathan for all u liked,but his predecessors are equally guilty!!

im not surprised with d way u think,having checked ur profile,i can see u are an APC apologist ..

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olril18: for ur information,im already a graduate,i graduated from unilag,creative arts department,so its not my first time in a university...
I don't do insults, so I won't insert myself into your exchange with the other fellow. I am however interested in a simple question:
Can you tell us whether the Creative Arts department in Unilag was better when you graduated than when you matriculated, or not? Short answer.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
1freshdude:

im not surprised..apc apologists..
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
1freshdude:

im not surprised..apc apologist
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
prof.femi:

Hmm, I am "degrading my status" by using ICT to speak directly to my constituency (students?). I wonder what school you attend(ed). Probably staffed by academics who see themselves as demigods, no?

What union has gone on strike for 6 months? The union that stands as the custodian of the most important resource needed for national development, faced with the stark truth that the government would not fund said resource unless it stood its ground. That's who.

Hunger looms? I shake my head for you. Probably used to hungry teachers who took this job as a last resort? I'm not one of them for your information. Let me tell you, I take pride in the fact that I left much more lucrative options to come do this job. I take pride in the long list of lives I have (by God's grace) molded and see excelling. I take pride in the fact that (by Gods grace) I am enjoying a career dedicated to the simple premise of showing Nigerians: "it can be done".
I asked a simple question!! What union has gone on strike ƒσя 6 months? You are just blabbing around!!!

You take pride in this and that....please take pride in calling off the strike without arrears!!!

The problem with people like you is pride and that's exactly why all you ASUU members have lost public sympathy....

By the way I graduated 3 years ago(got my masters already) and work with an oil firm...but that doesn't make me bigger than anybody...whether am a student Or graduate won't make me happy when greedy and proud peOple like you keep students at home ƒσя 6 months....

Please stop taking pride!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
adonismuller: I asked a simple question!! What union has gone on strike ƒσя 6 months? You are just blabbing around!!!
If you can read, with your MSc, you shouldn't have any problem seeing the answer I gave to that particular question. I told you the sort of person I am so you will know that your "hunger looms" barb was water off a duck's back. Oh, by the way, do please tell us what university you graduated from*

* I ask because I don't think a student who attended one of our reputable universities will e so shocked to see a "prof" chatting with students.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
prof.femi:

I don't do insults, so I won't insert myself into your exchange with the other fellow. I am however interested in a simple question:
Can you tell us whether the Creative Arts department in Unilag was better when you graduated than when you matriculated, or not? Short answer.

wow!! good question sir...
when i was there,the situation was worse,by the time i left,it has worsen
u can google this"creative arts students of unilag protests"
the sad situation in my department wasnt due to fg,but to all those disgraceful bunch of lecturers who epitomised d moral decay in nigerian universities..

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olril18: wow!! good question sir...
when i was there,the situation was worse,by the time i left,it has worsen
u can google this"creative arts students of unilag protests"
the sad situation in my department wasnt due to fg,but to all those disgraceful bunch of lecturers who epitomised d moral decay in nigerian universities..

Well, I can tell you that your department is an exception then. I have never denied the existence of lazy, inept or corrupt lecturers. I have however always been quick to note that the system has, since the 80's, been unable to recruit and retain the best minds at graduation, and this goes a long way to explaining the epidemic of disgraceful lecturer conduct.

Having said all that, no one should be left in doubt about whether
(a) the system is better able to recruit good minds now than in the 90's
(b) facilities-wise, there has been a definite improvement
(c) funding has improved

My brother, all of these are due to ASUU's efforts. So, let us criticize the corrupt and inept lecturers. In fact, lets fire them (I mean that). But let us also recognize that ASUU, as a union, has been the *only* entity keeping FG honest on tertiary education.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
prof.femi:

If you can read, with your MSc, you shouldn't have any problem seeing the answer I gave to that particular question. I told you the sort of person I am so you will know that your "hunger looms" barb was water off a duck's back. Oh, by the way, do please tell us what university you graduated from*

* I ask because I don't think a student who attended one of our reputable universities will e so shocked to see a "prof" chatting with students.
smh...you are really proud!!!! You wana know the school I graduated from S̴̩☺ that you can compare with yours?

Btw,you are not chatting like a prof. You are fooling around! A prof is supposed to encourage the students and educate them on the usefulness of the strike(if there's any) and also educated anyone who misunderstands the situation....with due respect sir,you are a mistake of a prof.please go and dump your pride its killing you slowly
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
adonismuller: The problem with people like you is pride and that's exactly why all you ASUU members have lost public sympathy....

Do these look like the words of a proud (arrogant) person: https://www.nairaland.com/1286573/food-thought-nigerian-university-only

I think you're used to a certain type of lecturer, and you generalize from that myopic view.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
prof.femi:

why should ASUU make their arrears an issue,the policy adopted by the federal govt has never worked in this country and will never worked..at the end of it all,the fg.might.theatened and brittles,but we all know they will end up paying those witheld arrears...so its really a crappy escuse by you guys..
and funny,ASUU president.has said earlier in public has long as they they acheived their aim,they are ready to forgo their arrears,so why the turn around??
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
adonismuller: Btw,you are not chatting like a prof. You are fooling around! A prof is supposed to encourage the students and educate them on the usefulness of the strike(if there's any)

You mean like this? : https://www.nairaland.com/1471435/ASUU-strike-lecturer-speaks

I repeat, your problem is that you are used to only a certain type of lecturer from your alma mata.

Since you leveled two accusations against me, and as God would have it, my previous threads show the obvious errors in them, I will await your apology (if you have any shred of sincerity or decency).
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by proffemi: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olril18: why should ASUU make their arrears an issue,the policy adopted by the federal govt has never worked in this country and will never worked..at the end of it all,the fg.might.theatened and brittles,but we all know they will end up paying those witheld arrears...so its really a crappy escuse by you guys..
and funny,ASUU president.has said earlier in public has long as they they acheived their aim,they are ready to forgo their arrears,so why the turn around??

So what's you point? Are you aware that FG has not said it has any problems paying the arrears? Are you aware that payment of the arrears is *standard* practice in labor issues in Nigeria? Why you guys want us to fight FG on both our behalves, but forfeit or salaries, I do not know.

Before you respond to that, can I quickly ask you: do you believe that ASUU is the only entity responsible for keeping school fees down? I often ask this question as a quick way of showing students that ASUU *does* fight for them.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by vocalprince(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
prof.femi:

emmmmm... Prof. Femi, you have made your point please ah ah!! What is all this Jst consider "we" the students and call off the yeye strike abeg. Don't forget that there is nothing like "Automatic development", everything na small amall na. Thank you. Na una go still embezle that money, talk tory then strike again!!
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by texazzpete(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
adonismuller: smh...you are really proud!!!! You wana know the school I graduated from S̴̩☺ that you can compare with yours?

Btw,you are not chatting like a prof. You are fooling around! A prof is supposed to encourage the students and educate them on the usefulness of the strike(if there's any) and also educated anyone who misunderstands the situation....with due respect sir,you are a mistake of a prof.please go and dump your pride its killing you slowly

He has been here educating you ungrateful lot on the need for the strike action. Go through his post history if you doubt him.

You need to lay off him. He sounds like the real deal, exactly the type of lecturer we need to turn things around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ABU Zaria Dam: A Nairalander Goes On A Private Excursion (Pictures Included) / Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Residing In The Hostel This Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.