Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU (27266 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Pays N200b To CBN For ASUU / ASUU Strike: Union Rejects Jonathan’s N200bn Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Demdem(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2013
adonismuller: good,I commend your effort in that link,that's what I expected of u, be that as it may,your comments on this trend attacking students and making sentimental comments did not depict professionalism,

You should know that students are tired! Or if you were a student can you stay at home ƒσя 6 months without complains?

FG has tried by shifting grounds.you guys should stop being greedy and Egocentric....good9t to you!!!

If not for sheer laziness and stupidity on ur part that has made u not to go through Prof. previous messages before accusing him falsely this post of urs wouldnt have arisen. I wonder where u got ur MSc from. Talking about Msc, oil firm bla bla bla. Nonsense.
Reminds me of my president that has a Phd on paper but daft governance wise.

ASUU strike is justified and its not ASUU making that they are still on strike. As soon as govt shows enough sincerity, they will go back. Its not how far but how well.

Strike continues.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2013
texazzpete:

To be fair, as a self proclaimed graduate, I expect a lot better from you. I expect market women to parrot the 'ASUU are greedy' mantra. Not someone who says he has been educated to MSc level.

Am embarrassed myself, MSc for that matter. Rubbish.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2013
It's a shame this government can't be trusted.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by greenmouse(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2013
ASUU ASUU ASUU.

You have lost your fight !!!

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Olril18(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Demdem:

If not for sheer laziness and stupidity on ur part that has made u not to go through Prof. previous messages before accusing him falsely this post of urs wouldnt have arisen. I wonder where u got ur MSc from. Talking about Msc, oil firm bla bla bla. Nonsense.

ASUU strike is justified and its not ASUU making that they are still on strike. As soon as govt shows enough sincerity, they will go back. Its not how far but how well.

Strike continues.

you are wrong for saying ASUU strike is justify..wtf
so we should be celeberating ASUU for going on strike on what has now became a yearly "thing"...
there are other ways ASUU could do things without going on strike,but when people like u say ASUU are heroes for always on strike anually,it miffed me...
and the reason is,we always thought each strike will be the last only 4 them to go on another one,alas! we all know next year,despite fighting the govt to a standstill,ASUU will go on strike again...
celebrate ur mediocrity!
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by henryutd(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2013
ASUU is lucky this is not OBJ or other past president that hardly listen to any rubbish. Let them go and celebrate.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Demdem(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2013
Olril18:
you are wrong for saying ASUU strike is justify..wtf
so we should be celeberating ASUU for going on strike on what has now became a yearly "thing"...
there are other ways ASUU could do things without going on strike,but when people like u say ASUU are heroes for always on strike anually,it miffed me...
and the reason is,we always thought each strike will be the last only 4 them to go on another one,alas! we all know next year,despite fighting the govt to a standstill,ASUU will go on strike again...
celebrate ur mediocrity!

U aren't making sense. If not for ur govt yearly deceits, ASUU won't be going. Are u also aware that the docs is also yearly? They have gone this year and surely they will next year if govt doesn't fulfil its promise.
Kindly tell us other ways or means u expect ASUU to make her grievance known? Be specific and be don't be vague.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Demdem:

Strike continues.

too much hatred....why are you S̴̩☺ pained.....?? Sadist
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
adonismuller: too much hatred....why are you S̴̩☺ pained.....?? Sadist

Because i detest stupidity.
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Demdem:

Am embarrassed myself, MSc for that matter. Rubbish.
your blood is boiling,your eyes are red,you are S̴̩☺ pained that sm1 has Msc. Sorry bros am not in your league!...

Btw,how much does nairaland pay you to quote every post?

Please quote your mates,stop quoting ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥!! Am not here cz of u
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
adonismuller: your blood is boiling,your eyes are red,you are S̴̩☺ pained that sm1 has Msc. Sorry bros am not in your league!...

So because i dont post on every post that am Msc the way u foolishly do suggests that i dont cheesy cheesy u are so daft cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Demdem:

So because i dont post on every post that am Msc the way u foolishly do suggests that i dont cheesy cheesy u are so daft cheesy cheesy
okay I'v heard and admit...please move on !tanx...
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Demdem(m): 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
adonismuller: okay I'v heard and admit

Cool, its ok by me.

Now, we can move on cheesy cheesy grin
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by agabaI23(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
adonismuller: okay I'v heard and admit...please move on !tanx...
Oh boy why you come tell them say you get M.Sc now?
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Ten1: 1:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Maybe you should re-read my post very carefully. During the president's 13-hour meeting with ASUU he proposed that both parties should have an MOU signed on all the areas of agreement. But ASUU objected to this request from the president. How come the issue of MOU is now a reason for the strike to continue?

ASUU needed to back to members, as they practise internal democracy; it would be wrong for them to sign without the member's consent. And pls stop deifying GEJ
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by awodman: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
According to Okonjo Iweala on her twitter page..the 200bn has been deposited

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Ten1: 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Maybe you should re-read my post very carefully. During the president's 13-hour meeting with ASUU he proposed that both parties should have an MOU signed on all the areas of agreement. But ASUU objected to this request from the president. How come the issue of MOU is now a reason for the strike to continue?

ASUU needed to go back to members, as they practise internal democracy; it would be wrong for them to sign without the member's consent. And pls stop deifying GEJ

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by agabaI23(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ten1:

ASUU needed to go back to members, as they practise internal democracy; it would be wrong for them to sign without the member's consent. And pls stop deifying GEJ
Why did it take them ages to go back to their members?

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
dat is their pocket money
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by efizee: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
jas_o: Okupe is a person that lack intergrity from onset of his live. You people should not forget in a hurry how this man occupied himself with hypocrisy durring OBJ regim. as far as i'm conversant with dubious and irresponsible of Nigeria government nothing good can come out from Okupe mouth.
bros you keep talking as if u have had any personal dealing with this said okupe are u just hating or u are a tool in the hands of the devil to poison peoples mind against fg or is ur father a member of the opposition party....stop talking nonsense pls

2 Likes

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by efizee: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
adonismuller: too much hatred....why are you S̴̩☺ pained.....?? Sadist
no be small bros this dude na big fool...i wonder wat he can do if he was in GEJ shoes...madman wey wear shirt
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by adonismuller(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
efizee: no be small bros this dude na big fool...i wonder wat he can do if he was in GEJ shoes...madman wey wear shirt
hahaha mehn....some peeps can make sm1 turn stupid in nairaland.....

1 Like

Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by Demdem(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
efizee: no be small bros i be big fool...i wonder wat my useless self can do i were in GEJ shoes...me a whole madman wey wear shirt

Fixed grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Shows Evidence N200bn For ASUU by cutejane(f): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
may God hlp us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Student Beaten Mercilessly On The Street Of Malaysia / Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt / Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.