Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! (4645 Views)

Victims Of "You Must Get Pregnant For Me Or No Marriage" / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by efosanice: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
this issue is now getting commomn by the day, i just heard another recently where the man told his fiancee to get pregnant then he would do the wedding aside that no wedding, what do you think of this?
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by ifyalways(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
efosanice:

this issue is now getting commomn by the day, i just heard another recently where the man told his fiancee to get pregnant then he would do the wedding aside that no wedding, what do you think of this?
Old story.
pish posh cheesy
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by efosanice: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
you haven't answered the question, it's might by old but i can really feel it now especially when you know those concerned
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by ifyalways(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2008
efosanice:

you haven't answered the question, it's might by old but i can really feel it now especially when you know those concerned
ok
i would kiss his poor infertile And insecure ass goodbye  cheesy
him never marry me him want begin give me conditions?tufiakwa
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by iice(f): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2008
Don't know why that has to be a condition of marriage undecided
My friend was like, if she doesn't give birth - hin go marry another woman for village undecided
And the ones who want to impregnate you to marry them - or am i the only one who know these people? undecided
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by Akinagirl(f): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
I don't know sounds ridiculous to me.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by uzoo: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
this is hilarious, guys are still fooling themselves ,
what makes you think that the pregnancy is yours
even after you're married ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

listen to this story,

MTN recently had thier staff and thier family registered for a small fee under the UNIC health programme at
designated hospitals (this entitled them to certain free medical treatments and checkups)including blood group tests

well it happened that after the tests , almost half of their staffs including the big ogas in the office, were fathering someone
else's child. so the registeration was stalled and abandoned eventually. 2 reasons

1. the wives would not come forward for consultation

2. doctors didnt want ''wahala' between the couples in other words ,
BREAK THE NEWS , BREAK THE MARRIAGE.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by rampant(f): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2008
i think d men dat makes such demands should be stoned to death
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by daisy4real: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2008
Any man that fears the Lord, will not ask a woman to get pregnant before marrying her.
So, for a man to tell his girl such a thing, that man does not trust himself, may be he want to test if he is fertile.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by TOYOSI20(f): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2008
More like "let me destroy ur life so no one else gets u". . . . . . . . .

for what now. . . . . . . . .
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by obillyj(f): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2008
I can never alow anyman marry me based on that. if he wants to marry me then he should go ahead and do also else he should forget about it. i dont see pregnancy the basis of marriage. it simply means, he is marrying me cos am pregnant for him.

besides people and more so my friends will all be like, "" he married her cos she is pregnant for him, "" my dear that sucks ok.

you should watch ""passion"" running on etv south africa on week days(mytv cable) and see what is happening there. someone dropping the lady he loves for some other lady he thinks he loves as well cos the lady is pregnant for him. the lady in question now has to make sure she does not loose the pregnancy so she can remain married to the guy while the ex prays she looses the pregnancy so she can reclaim her place. what nonsense. now pregancy has become the basis for the marriage.

PREGNANCY AFTER MARRIAGE!!! ELSE TAKE OFF!!!
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by chiegemba(f): 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2008
@ topic; tell d man that love aint dumb!!! angry
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by quickygal(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2008
more like saying, FORNICATE WITH ME THEN WE MARRY.its wrong no matter how strong the arguments for is,
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2008
Nobody wan spend hin married life de do 7 days dry fasting
for hin wifee to carry belle.

But seriously, this happens to be the prevailing sentiments
among guys these days.

Whats behind this new trend?
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by onyinye2(f): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2008
if a man told me this then GOODBYE!!!! i dont have time for marrying little boys. What kind of nonsense is this. Yes eventually i want kids but i don't want to go on my honeymoon spending most of my time with morning sickness. and i aint sleeping with you before i say "I DO"
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by papadims: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2008
onyinye2:

and i aint sleeping with you before i say "I DO"

thanks dear, tell all those unserious guys.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hell no!! I reject it for me and my to-be husband, Some gils mite really be love struck and try that shit out,
Please gils open ur eyes o.use ur head and not ur heart. ANY GUY THAT GIVES A CONDITION IS NOT WORTH EVEN THAT CONDITION. U eva heard of unconditional love? that stands the test of time.he doesnt rili love u if he does that.Just kick his greedy a** out.he wants to have two things to show for his manhood.freak!!!!
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by joshjosh(m): 1:23am On Aug 10, 2008
daisy4real:

[b][b][b]Any man that fears the Lord,[/b][/b][/b] will not ask a woman to get pregnant before marrying her.

nigerians dont fear God sorry. so open your eyes
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by Cayon(f): 4:25am On Aug 10, 2008
my advise to any yound lady on this forum. Try and get married first b4 having sex. Your body is the temple of the Lord. . . .cherish it.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by lexicon(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2008
I can't give such a condition to my g/f, but at the same time, i dont blame the guyz that gives that kind of condition 'cos they want a ''TESTED OK'' wife and not ''NO TESTED'' wife grin grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH grin grin
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by JustGood(m): 1:58pm On Sep 22, 2008
It's a matter of choice. The guy has a choice and the girl has a choice - she either does that or she finds another guy who wont mind her waiting till after marriage. Who knows what other things the guy is likely to come up with after marriage?

People need to grow up and think before going into relationships because human beings are all different and the so-called love thing is never enough to sustain a relationship. what will sustain a relationship is more of understanding and a willingness to learn and to sometimes allow the other party get away with things that you dont agree with.

if you are the stubborn type who wont budge for anything, you need to find yourself someone who is very laid back because that's what suits you - reality of life is different from what a lot of people and a lot of books tell you
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by olukemih: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2008
How responsible is the guy?

A responsible man won't give you condition before you say i do, if he really love you

Stay away from such, he has nothing to offer.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by JustGood(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2008
olukemih:

How responsible is the guy?

A responsible man won't give you condition before you say i do, if he really love you

Stay away from such, he has nothing to offer.

Is that really a sign of irresponsibility or a right to decide what he wants? The lady also has a right to decide if she wants that kind of man or not
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by virgie(f): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2008
I thought of this condition as a joke till a former boyfriend insisted I got pregnant before he comes to meet my parents.
I was like "oh! so you are doubting my fertitily abi?".
I told him if that was his condtion then, he is not the man for me. I mean who says that the fault may not be the guys own if no pregnancy emerges?

Any guy that makes this a condition no be am at all .
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by chisomquee: 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2008
I Have taken my time to study the response to this tread. but every one sound religious. but the truth is most ladies spend there youthful age romancing, leading them to many unwanted pregnancy and abortions which could have damaged their womb,when they realise they are growing old,they will now settle down as one innocent chap putting one innocent guy into an unfruitful mariage. going up and down for the fruit of the womb, so for the smart guys asking for a prove i don't blame them, moreso immorality among the youth is on the high side even in the church. u dont even know who is who.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by kbobo(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2008
Hi,

This is a common trend now and it is as a result of the following.

1. High infertile rate among women.
2. High immorality rate.
3. The cheating factor.

The truth is that some ladies have had abortions or taking some dangerous drugs during their hay days and as a result lost fertility.So you now see why some men and their families can not go through that ordeal of no child.

I do not support it in any form.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by abujabooks(f): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2008
Some 9ja men want 2 be sure that you can have kids.

I don't believe in it.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by janami(f): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2008
Sometimes it can be due to family pressure. I know of this guy that brought his wife from the village. He didnt marry her but waited till she safely put to bed - twin boys by the way - and celebrated his kids' first birthday. According to him, he wanted to be sure the kids wld be ok b4 making any commitment. i think that is kind of wacky.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by Outstrip(f): 4:01am On Oct 12, 2008
To each their own. Some people are honestly born stupid.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by rezzy: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2008
olden days story
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by JustGood(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2008
Since when did it become abominable for a man to state his choice or preference?
The same people who scream about freedom say something else when they feel that another person's freedom is not favourable to them.
The man has the right to chose how he marries and the woman has the right to accept or not.
Re: Get Pregnant Then I'll Marry You! by osrii: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
such a man is afraid.He is not matured

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakfast: Before Or After Bath/morning Mouth Cleaning? / You Need Wisdom To Train And Teach Your Children Very Well. / Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.