Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor (2406 Views)

How Will You Tell Her She Has Mouth Odour? / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by tomsongz(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2013
I just started dating this girl,she got both the brains and the looks and the best part is that she is also very independent,but the problem is that she has mouth odor and its killing me. I don't know how to talk to her about this without making her feel bad about herself especially when she is around me
Please guys I need your advice on this one
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by nomso27(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Use dat ur mouth dat doesn't smell to tell her.

Or u use style, ask her wat she ate hours ago, if she says rice nd stew, or soup. Dis is ur chance, tell her d soup/stew booms from her mouth, dat she shld consider cleaning em. Nd smile while saying dis.
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by crackhaus: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Give her a deep and passionate french-kiss, then suddenly withdraw and do 'ewwww' or 'yuckyuck' while making *that face*.

If she gets angry or sad, just tell her..."babe, I still kissed you just to prove I care". Then when she smiles, do 'ewwww' again grin

6 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Temmyfoj(f): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Get her a mouth wash, am sure she ll understand.

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by fiizznation: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2013
Go and consult a sakoma to give u a muthi for her mouth odour angry
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by tomsongz(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2013
Temmyfoj: Get her a mouth wash, am sure she ll understand.
Thank God you are a lady,how would u feel when ur new bf buys you a mouth wash
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by demelza: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Na wa o!
When you were toasting her up and down, didnt you perceive anything?
Or has love lost its sense of smell in addition to being blind? undecided
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by tomsongz(m): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2013
demelza: Na wa o!
So you are advising me not to do anything since I met her lyk that?
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by ximarro(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2013
Just take a baby close 2 ha n wen d baby stats crying, tel ha sumfin s wrong. U can den suggest it mite b mouth odour.

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by weazley(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Op this always works grin
wen she tries to kiss you just move back and sing this theme song in the exact same tune
%HYPO GO WYPE OHHHH%
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Nomski0(f): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2013
weazley: Op this always works grin
wen she tries to kiss you just move back and sing this theme song in the exact same tune
%HYPO GO WYPE OHHHH%

grin
So she should bleach her mouth? grin
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by shadydeals: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2013
You should know that if she learns that from another person and she discovers that you know about the problem but are not man enough to tell her, it would make her feel worse. So it is better you tell her, and to show you want to help, get her a mouth wash. She will appreciate it more if you are the one that brings the problem up and offer solution. But I dont think she doesn't know about it.
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Adeoba10(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2013
Xmas is cuming, instead of u, buying her expensive gift, buy her *pako* *ayan*
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by kliq(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2013
You need not tell undecided
Just buy her toothpaste,toothbrush,mouthwash etc.

Cheers!
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by tomsongz(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2013
weazley: Op this always works grin
%HYPO GO WYPE OHHHH%
Wetin concern hypo with mouth
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Olugbenger(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2013
Op, best thing for you is to try and make ur mouth stink also...i mean make sure you too have mouth odour; don't care how u go about it.
If she complains to u about urs, problem solved! wink

You should know what to do when she appears not to be bothered about ur own mouth odour too.

Don't listen to advice from females on Nl. Most of them have mouth odour too, and they don't even know it.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by tomsongz(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Lots of crazies on Nairaland..........see advice abeg
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by ITbomb(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2013
On one of those ur time in bed with her.
Get her into a laughing mood for a while then ask her to tell you 3 things about you that she doesnt like and she want you to do something about ( insist that you dont want someone else to be the first to tell you).
When it is ur turn, start with something light and funny then the second item, tell her you notice a slight mouth odour (ask her whether anyone has ever said the same) AND MOST IMPORTANT Be ready to provide (not just suggest solutions) to her. Go on a research about it buy whatever will be needed to take.
make her realise that you love her in spite of it and you want the best for her as your one true love () .

2 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Most of the people on this thread have mouth odour, me excluded.
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by missterious(f): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2013
kliq: You need not tell undecided
Just buy her toothpaste,toothbrush,mouthwash etc.

Cheers!
Exactly
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Olugbenger(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2013
demelza: Na wa o!

You are not being nice. undecided
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by jmoore(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Use microphone to tell her. Very audible.
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2013
Get her a mouth wash,example listrine apple mouthwash. Its very good. TCP is also gud. Advise her 2 reduce eating spices like,garlic,önion and the rest. She shuld also maintain a good mouth hyigene,brushing twice a day,washing mouth with warm water and salt after eating. She should also go for minty gums and sweets. Hope this helps.
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by diarra94(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2013
when kissing use your tongue to clean her mouth. its easy, cheap, and avoids embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by ifex370(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2013
brb...

ma go brush
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Yemlizzy(f): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2013
On a more serious note,lets be reasonable.I feel if you the Op find yourself in such a situation you wont want to be told in an embarassing manner.Its best if you tell her in a mild way without mincing words and make her understand that it doesn't change the way you feel about her and i'm sure it solves the whole issue.Afterall they say love conquers all.All the best as you go about it.

5 Likes

Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by IAMBREEZY: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2013
Just get her a mouthwash preferably oral-b toothbrush and you can add tom tom or vicks blue just give her as a pressie i guess she will appreciate.
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by vickyO(f): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2013
Tell her you plan to go to the dentist for whatever reason you can cook up.
When the day arrives tell her to go with you and probably have her mouth checked.
Persuade her if she's unwilling.
Hope this helps.. undecided
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by demelza: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2013
diarra94: when kissing use your tongue to clean her mouth. its easy, cheap, and avoids embarrassment.
grin Be nice!
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by tomsongz(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Adaobi12: Get her a mouth wash,example listrine apple mouthwash. Its very good. TCP is also gud. Advise her 2 reduce eating spices like,garlic,önion and the rest. She shuld also maintain a good mouth hyigene,brushing twice a day,washing mouth with warm water and salt after eating. She should also go for minty gums and sweets. Hope this helps.
Yemlizzy: On a more serious note,lets be reasonable.I feel if you the Op find yourself in such a situation you wont want to be told in an embarassing manner.Its best if you tell her in a mild way without mincing words and make her understand that it doesn't change the way you feel about her and i'm sure it solves the whole issue.Afterall they say love conquers all.All the best as you go about it.
vickyO: Tell her you plan to go to the dentist for whatever reason you can cook up.
When the day arrives tell her to go with you and probably have her mouth checked.
fank a lot
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by tomsongz(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2013
Adaobi12: Get her a mouth wash,example listrine apple mouthwash. Its very good. TCP is also gud. Advise her 2 reduce eating spices like,garlic,önion and the rest. She shuld also maintain a good mouth hyigene,brushing twice a day,washing mouth with warm water and salt after eating. She should also go for minty gums and sweets. Hope this helps.
Yemlizzy: On a more serious note,lets be reasonable.I feel if you the Op find yourself in such a situation you wont want to be told in an embarassing manner.Its best if you tell her in a mild way without mincing words and make her understand that it doesn't change the way you feel about her and i'm sure it solves the whole issue.Afterall they say love conquers all.All the best as you go about it.
vickyO: Tell her you plan to go to the dentist for whatever reason you can cook up.
fank a lot
Re: Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor by Olugbenger(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2013
diarra94: when kissing use your tongue to clean her mouth. its easy, cheap, and avoids embarrassment.

Bros, u beat me to it. sad angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread) / Pls Help..... Guys This Is For You! / See What Kanye West Is Doing To His Wife In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.