Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• (4127 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by CuteAnnabelle(f): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
I met this guy recently on Twitter. We started chatting and even exchanged phone numbers. When I checked his picture well I wasn't dissapointed. So we set up a date to meet. (We kinda live in the Same Area But the distance is a little far) So on the day we met...(We met @ an eatery) I was going to sit opposite him but he said no so I took a chair and sat beside him..and that was when it happened.. He came really close to me and was talking.. I nearly fainted. I tried not to show it and thankfully he didn't notice but I held my breath throughout to the extent that I started gasping for breath. Initially I thought it was a one time thing and maybe he didn't brush or something (He's a really nice guy so I was just making excuses for his bad breath) until the next time we met..this time he wanted me to kiss him. I nearly puked just even thinking of it. I didn't kiss him though. He was really offended but I just couldn't do it. I already told him we can't work and he keeps asking me why...Dunno if I should tell him...

1 Like

Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
Buy him a toothbrush and a toothpaste as his birthday present. Period!
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
I have many points against your post.
1. You fell in love and started dating someone you had never met, someone you had never physically examined face-to-face. If you had waited to start a relationship after meeting him, you wouldn't have gotten into love with someone who takes no care of himself.
2. If you don't tell this guy the truth about his mouth odour, then you don't love him as you claimed.

Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by naijaboiy: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:
That may not be the solution to his own problem.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by naijaboiy: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
you just have to tell him the truth...even if you guys will not date at the end.

At least it will help prevent future embarrassment on his side.

He needs to undergo thorough mouthwash from a dentist.

#cheers...

2 Likes

Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
CuteAnnabelle:
I met this guy recently on Twitter. We started chatting and even exchanged phone numbers. When I checked his picture well I wasn't dissapointed. So we set up a date to meet. (We kinda live in the Same Area But the distance is a little far) So on the day we met...(We met @ an eatery) I was going to sit opposite him but he said no so I took a chair and sat beside him..and that was when it happened.. He came really close to me and was talking.. I nearly fainted. I tried not to show it and thankfully he didn't notice but I held my breath throughout to the extent that I started gasping for breath. Initially I thought it was a one time thing and maybe he didn't brush or something (He's a really nice guy so I was just making excuses for his bad breath) until the next time we met..this time he wanted me to kiss him. I nearly puked just even thinking of it. I didn't kiss him though. He was really offended but I just couldn't do it. I already told him we can't work and he keeps asking me why...Dunno if I should tell him...

You can always help him by been straightforward with him.
He may need to visit a dentist to have his teeth examined or his bad breath may be caused by some abdominal issue.
But, the dentist should be the first stop if you are truly interested in the dude.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
naijaboiy:

That may not be the solution to his own problem.
what may be the solution? Visiting the dentist?
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by izaray(f): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just open up to him, tell him ur reason, so dat he will kno wat to do about it!
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by naijaboiy: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:

what may be the solution? Visiting the dentist?
Yea most likely
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Morhziez(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
[i][/i] Tell him to always wash his tongue and always drink plenty water if it is still smelling after dat go see a babalawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by chibwike(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tell him that he has mouth odour and that you cant handle it...if he truly loves you, he'd work on it and try his best to cure it. *puts back earpiece and continues listening to perfect gentleman*

1 Like

Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by major466(m): 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Well you can ask him to use mouth freshers to reduce the odour. Or better still let him use sweets like lollipop. They usually do the trick.

You sound American.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by khukhi(f): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
I think u should always have strong sweets/chewing gum which u must offer to him every time he wants to cuddle.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by oluamid(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
OP, sorry en. I can relate. After all the tease and counter-tease on phone about how you guys are gonna kiss each other's lips off when you meet only for him to be suffering from bad breath. Tough luck.

You should tell him though and encourage him to go for treatment. Don't leave him rather, be a good support to him throughout the treatment and I tell you, if he overcomes the bad breath thingy he'll love you for it.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jennimma:
seconded. Telling him will one way or the other, hurt his feelings and bruise his ego. With that gift, he'll understand. It may not be on his birthday, just buy it for him and tell him, "darling, i don't think the toothpaste and toothbrush you use are that good, try these ones" with a smile on your face. He'll understand and appreciate.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by fairygeh(f): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2014
I wonder why people who have bad breath do not notice it themselves,it's wrong,such people do not pay attention to themselves, You that you know u have bad breath,u should constantly have water handy or chew gum always,i can't stand it myself.have a friend like that, mehn anytime this guy speaks,I jes hold my breath not to perceive any foul odour.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by destante(f): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
haa don't tell him directly yet o. you guys are still not very close yet as described. jes get him gifts to help clean his mouth, he can't be dumb not to know. By the time you have bought enough time with reasonable closeness and he still doesn't get, u can throw him the bomb grin
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by lakamua: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
U met him on the first day in an eatery( fastfood girl). And he wants to kiss u on day 2. Then bleep u on day 3. Is he ur boyfriend or a customer. You should not be proud to exhibit ur cheapness in public.

1 Like

Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by kuyola(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
the main thing is that even after you might have told him,and he does sth about it, will u still av the confidence to do dat after the thought of what u experienced the first time?
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
buy him a mouth perfume
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Summersland(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
destante:
haa don't tell him directly yet o. you guys are still not very close yet as described. jes get him gifts to help clean his mouth, he can't be dumb not to know. By the time you have bought enough time with reasonable closeness and he still doesn't get, u can throw him the bomb grin
Hahahahahahaha! Mogbe oooo,very funny mater
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by CuteAnnabelle(f): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=TheCongo post=27196278]

You can always help him by been straightforward with him.
He may need to visit a dentist to have his teeth examined or his bad breath may be caused by some abdominal issue.
But, the dentist should be the first stop if you are truly interested in the dude.

[Thnks 4 d reply...I really dnt knw tho..already gave up on him.buh I guess now I'm gonna reconsider]
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by pretydiva(f): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tel him abt his problem, n also advise him 2 eat more of walnut, it's very effective in curing mouth odor
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
pretydiva:
Tel him abt his problem, n also advise him 2 eat more of walnut, it's very effective in curing mouth odor

Interesting. I never know that. I can see now that we have genius in Africa smiley
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by irishCream: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
pretydiva:

What about bad breathe cos I understand mouth odor is gotten from the

Mouth but bad breathe is from the nose when the person breathes

Do u have any idea what to use for bad breathe?
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by tayoxx(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
if I hear say I blive this shii...
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by wheesin(m): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2014
irishCream:

What about bad breathe cos I understand mouth odor is gotten from the

Mouth but bad breathe is from the nose when the person breathes

Do u have any idea what to use for bad breathe?

bad breathe, mouth odour ..arent they supposed to be the same thing since the exhaled breathe from the persons mouth is the odour itself.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by dagentility(f): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2014
The best thing you wil do for him is to tell him about it,even though it might hurt him,then help him find a solution to it.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2014
CuteAnnabelle:
You may tactfully take him to a dentist,all he needs is teeth cleaning.
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
seconded. Telling him will one way or the other, hurt his feelings and bruise his ego. With that gift, he'll understand. It may not be on his birthday, just buy it for him and tell him, "darling, i don't think the toothpaste and toothbrush you use are that good, try these ones" with a smile on your face. He'll understand and appreciate.
lols
Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by irishCream: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2014
wheesin:

bad breathe, mouth odour ..arent they supposed to be the same thing since the exhaled breathe from the persons mouth is the odour itself.

Nop...

Bad breathe and mouth odour are two different things

Bad breathe comes from the nose...remember we breathe thru the nostrils

Not from the mouth

While mouth odour comes from the mouth which is common when the

Tongue is not properly brushed

There are ppl with bad breathe u percieved it when they

Come close to u or if it ur lover u percieve it when

He/she wanna kiss u...lol

1 Like

Re: Help. My Boyfriend Has "Mouth Odour" And He Always Wants Me To Kiss Him• by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
missberrypop5:

What if she is giving him the same toothpaste that he has been using !!! The guy should see the dentist for check up and cleaning. In addition to that, don't overlook flossing. Flossing is a very effective way of keeping the teeth clean and keeping the mouth fresh. We should floss everyday to prevent bacteria from building between the teeth which sometime create bad mouth odor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Breast Sucking Good For You? / Can Men Really Do Without Thinking About This (pics) / Why Do Holy Holy!! Visit Sexuality Section On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.