Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? (7469 Views)

Why Nairaland Female Are Beautifull? / No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female / Cc Your Most Popular Nairaland On Romance Section This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Idowuogbo leads the pack. Ummmmmm, I dig Mrs. Chima tthough.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
190:

190 was listed and she has commented angry
190 shocked shocked u don chop ur mandigo
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by 190: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nadia_SA1: 190 shocked shocked u don chop ur mandigo

Ive been female all along, i was only pretending undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Idowuogbo na clown...i giv it nadia SA...
CastingCrowns: Idowuogbo is insultive...i like nadia SA.....she looks calm..she is my most popular
sweetestguy: More to the list
Ogugua
Nadia sa
Uj sizzle
Ariyke: Idowuogbo
Ogugua
Lorreta
Nadia
thanks embarassed

Any prize
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by MrCork: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
...an suspectin Mrs chima
.she gots the biggest nyansh so far
undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by NadiaSA1(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
190:

Ive been female all along, i was only pretending undecided
grin na wa 4 u
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by sweetestguy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nadia_SA1: thanks embarassed

Any prize
mgt be coming soon
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by ejifranks(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Idowuogbo all the way

enjoy this - Go and die music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by sweetestguy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...an suspectin it's Mrs chima
..she gots the biggest nyansh so far
undecided
pics or it didn't happen gringrin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by alienvirus: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Why is no one mentioning rokky
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
sweetestguy: undecided wat I love most is we're u called me "sir" I didn't see d rest of ur post

That was a slip of my finger.I actually meant to type 'kiddo'.
Accept my sincere apology. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Waspy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thats got to be Madam Mukinat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You go fear ban na. That chic is like the Patience Jonath, Queen Sheba and Cleopatra all-rolled-into-one of NL. Idowuogbo, Onila and Rokiatu are actually infamously famous undecided and who won't love Lorreta_u and Nadia SA? kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by donem: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
I think this ones should be up there
Mukina2
Idowuogbo
Adaobi123 and not forgetting
ONILA (NL's most controversial)
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by sweetestguy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Leading the pack
Idowuogbo, nadia sa, loretha u,onila ogugua,mukina, I think they are d ones topping the list so far

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
1. Idowu
2.Onila

Still thinkin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Elnino4ladies: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
sweetestguy: whether razz or not, who is d most popular?
..u d friend idowogbo ni..??..dis 1 u ar suportin her i dnt get it...
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Teejayfax(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ishi-love
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Elnino4ladies: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nadia_SA1: 1. Idowu
2.Onila

Still thinkin
..u come 1st b4 dt razz babe called idowuogbo...
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by sweetestguy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Elnino4ladies: ..u d friend idowogbo ni..??..dis 1 u ar suportin her i dnt get it...
I'm nt supportin anybody, she's popular and u knw it, we jus want to knw who is most popular or who nairalanders think is d most popular
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
It has to be just one person...badosky herself,posh area mama.
Idowuogbo..
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
gcfr.com:
I don't think she z funny. She and her gang member @Kulyie.. Na to bully NL gurls dem sabi.
lol.i see you o grin grin grin grin awon e.gossipers association grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
gcfr.com:
I don't think she z funny. She and her gang member @Kulyie.. Na to bully NL gurls dem sabi.
lol.i see you o grin grin grin grin awon e.gossipers association grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by NadiaSA1(f): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Elnino4ladies: ..u come 1st b4 dt razz babe called idowuogbo...
shs been here since 4ever ..its not really bout liking or not..but she's weLL known
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
My idowuogbo is not rude o cheesy shes such a nice lady cheesy
DJDOLA: All of them are popular and active on nairaland
Deols I like her
Sexmoma
Kulyie
Idowuogbo dat girl is rude
Adaobi
Nadia SA

ogugua I like dat girl very intelligent and smart
Popowaa
Loretta
Ashabi my good friend..very beautiful
Uj sizzle
Onila
Jennykadiri
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by sweetestguy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nadia_SA1: shs been here since 4ever ..its not really bout liking or not..but she's weLL known
respect nadia,ure really wat de say u are,,,jus hate d idea of girls dishing on dia fellow girls
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hands down, mukina2

Distant seconds: Tpia and Onila

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
May u walk and never stumble.

Ask them o!!!!
ose jare omoluabi grin grin
Ori e pe bi alajo shomolu grin cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
kulyie: lol.i see you o grin grin grin grin awon e.gossipers association grin grin cheesy
lol this is actually the first time I will ever like your comment; so I dash you one LIKE. cheesy
Tell you friend-in-arm to stop dissing NL people.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by IAMBREEZY: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
gcfr.com:
olodo, nobody asked for your crush.
and so? what's the difference fucck outta my face before i count 1 to 3.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
joeydozzy: Hands down, mukina2

Distant seconds: Tpia and Onila
if mukina2 was not a mod, I don't think anybdy will notice her .imo

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks babe
This Coming from another babe,I feel honored smiley
lipsyliscious: I lyk Loretta u, she is a beauty with brain, I'm nt a lesbo oh, just appreciating! cool
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Nairaland Female? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
IAMBREEZY: and so? what's the difference fucck outta my face before i count 1 to 3.
lol "Go & Die"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

After Proposing To A Girl, How Long Should It Take A Guy To Remind Her? / A Lady Cry Aloud For Help Over Her Watery And Sagging Breast (picture ) / Can you wed a lady with a fallen boobs? does it matter to you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.