Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female (5869 Views)

Exposed :3 Reasons Why No Sane Person Will Vote For Ivyy.. / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Going by the rudeness and manner less nature of nairaland girls, i think it's best they are left to remain single for life. I have seen various threads about nairalanders getting married and i feel sorry for those dudes who was caught in their fake love trap undecided With the responses and attacks i've gotten so far from nairaland girls, i can conclude that there's no good and reasonable girl on here undecided They are so bold to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your opinions. I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets. Girls on here are nothing to write home about undecided

My humble submission. Good luck to every guys searching for love cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pesin wey wan marry nairaland babe dy risk marrying his fellow man o. You can hardly differentiate which one be man forming female or which one do transgender from man to female.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Largas:
Pesin wey wan marry nairaland babe dy risk marrying his fellow man o. You can hardly differentiate which one be man for mig fenake or which one do transcended from man to female.

True talk grin

So many fake women who form holier than thou on social media are here

3 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

True talk grin

So many fake women who form holier than thou on social media are here
this phone dey disgrace pesin o. If this thing hit front page now na so my papa go dey read my gbagaun. sad
Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Op please which language are you speaking I can't understand you undecided

4 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by chimerase2: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Most of dem re fake xcept few undecided
Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
missclassy:
Op please which language are you speaking I can't understand you undecided

I'm speaking ibiobio undecided

7 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by DollyParton1(f): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the rudeness and manner less nature of nairaland girls, i think it's best they are left to remain single for life. I have seen various threads about nairalanders getting married and i feel sorry for those dudes who was caught in their fake love trap undecided With the responses and attacks i've gotten so far from nairaland girls, i can conclude that theirs no good and reasonable girl on here undecided They are so bold to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your opinions. I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets. Girls on here are nothing to write home about undecided

My humble submission. Good luck to ejvery guys searching for love cool

Because they stand up to u, so now they are not fit to be married to.
Tell me why a girl wont curse u if u always write in the manner and style above.

13 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Adeoba10(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:
I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets. searching for love cool
U mean say dos girls wey dey on street no b d same girls wey dey nairaland?

8 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by justmag(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
I learnt the other day that 60 percent of nairaland female are men, 20 percent are gay and the other 20 are girls and ladies. Do you really want to take that chance? angry

2 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by elantraceey(f): 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Do you think we don't have life outside nl undecided

Guy you must be drunk on some expired milk undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Because they stand up against u, so now they are not fit to be married to.
Tell me why a girl wont curse u if u always write in the manner and style above.

They can't stand me intellectually undecided they rather curse me to prove how much they lack home training undecided

1 Like

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Elypsis(m): 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Too many teenagers @ hrt heere...dats the main problem bro...I feel ur pain....why nt try to adopt ma style..."Read more and comment jst once in a while on a meaningful topic" it'll hlp

5 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
elantraceey:
Do you think we don't have life outside nl undecided

Guy you must be drunk on some expired milk undecided

Can i call you wide TOTO undecided it suits u better cool

3 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Elypsis:
Too many teenagers @ hrt heere...dats the main problem bro...I feel ur pain....why nt try to adopt ma style..."Read more and comment jst once in a while on a meaningful topic" it'll hlp

Gbam cool your head dey there

1 Like

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by delishpot: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
And you think the girls are dying to marry you guys? I wont let my daughter marry most NL guys..

5 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by ChikezieU(m): 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the rudeness and manner less nature of nairaland girls, i think it's best they are left to remain single for life. I have seen various threads about nairalanders getting married and i feel sorry for those dudes who was caught in their fake love trap undecided With the responses and attacks i've gotten so far from nairaland girls, i can conclude that theirs no good and reasonable girl on here undecided They are so bold to curse you out or call you names for voicing out your opinions. I would advice every man looking to find love on here to hit the streets. Girls on here are nothing to write home about undecided

My humble submission. Good luck to every guys searching for love cool
and girls r to marry u a NL gguuyy, anyway i guess u r looking for something i dont know
Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by mirexxx(f): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
chimerase2:
Most of dem re fake xcept few undecided
mention d fake ones na

1 Like

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
mirexxx:
mention d fake ones na

You and prettythicksme tongue

2 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by DollyParton1(f): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

They can't stand me intellectually undecided they rather curse me to prove how much they lack home training undecided

Skimmed through your posts, seen nothing intellectual about them. All I see is anger stemmed from some deeply rooted bitterness, directed at the female gender.

10 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by vjsmiles: 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
ANOTHER FEMALE BASHER.
GIVE THIS LADIES A BREAK.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED,MOST GIRLS HERE POTRAY ALL THIS ARROGANT LIFESTYLE TO GARNER ATTENTION BUT IN REAL LIFE....

THEY ARE COOL...

SO SWERVE

OH I FORGOT MY TRADEMARK angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol grin cheesy
Give us a break nau

Wetin we do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

Skimmed through your posts, seen nothing intellectual about them. All I see is anger stemmed from some deeply rooted bitterness, directed at the female gender.

Bleep off then undecided truth really hurts undecided

1 Like

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
vjsmiles:
ANOTHER FEMALE BASHER.
GIVE THIS LADIES A BREAK.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED,MOST GIRLS HERE POTRAY ALL THIS ARROGANT LIFESTYLE TO GARNER ATTENTION BUT IN REAL LIFE....

THEY ARE COOL...

SO SWERVE

OH I FORGOT MY TRADEMARK angry angry angry angry

How i wish u get little sense undecided

1 Like

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Rapmoney(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Op, no matter how hard one would want to be on the females in here, I don't think one should use their comments, posts or threads to judge their 'marriageability grin (only if this word exist in the dictionary grin). Most of them are just kids; just incapable of understanding the complex demands and necessities of life. Others are just mere attention seekers! Allow them grow up according to the unchangeable laws of nature...it is just naturalsmiley All the same, they are wife material to men you would not even imagine! Don't be carried away by life around the internet. My humble suggestion, thoughsmiley
Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by mirexxx(f): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

Can i call you wide TOTO undecided it suits u better cool
and u wanna find a good girl
with this
u're on the longest thing ooo grin

4 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol grin cheesy
Give us a break nau

Wetin we do you?

You are all thieves and gold diggers undecided

2 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by njideoby(f): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Searching4Love isn't an easy task. Just because you have been offended by few doesn't mean that when you really shine your eyes well that the end result will not favour you. An elderly person only need to look at corn heads to pick out the matured ones out of a whole farmland. Search more,don't be discouraged. I will love to hear you singing a new revised tune. Cheer up.

1 Like

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by demmy0325(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

.. Guy.. Lets see Ur pix

2 Likes

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Rapmoney:
@Op, no matter how hard one would want to be on the females in here, I don't think one should use their comments, posts or threads to judge their 'marriageability grin (only if this word exist in the dictionary grin). Most of them are just kids; just incapable of understanding the complex demands and necessities of life. Others are just mere attention seekers! Allow them grow up according to the unchangeable laws of nature...it is just naturalsmiley All the same, they are wife material to men you would not even imagine! Don't be carried away by life around the internet. My humble suggestion, thoughsmiley

I admire your opinion man. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by DollyParton1(f): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

Bleep off then undecided truth really hurts undecided

Doing the same thing u accused the NL girls of.
There is no truth in the shït u posted.

1 Like

Re: No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
searching4love:

You are all thieves and gold diggers undecided

Lol, not all nau cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weakness Of Men. / Can Sperm Really Finish In Mans Body? / Girls On Low-cut Are The Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.