Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. (13323 Views)

LASU Vs IBADAN POLY : Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: IBADAN POLY / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB / OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by will007: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats to REXSUL and LEEBLIS,
And a lone job weldone to COWLEG...more petrol to your fire
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thank you all, it was a wonderful experience, all corrections duly noted, hoping to make it to the next round.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by Dondave11: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
cowleg: Thank you judges
I must rili commend u for a job well done.
*clap hands 4u*

And to the Great Metabolite.. Thumbs up 2u guyz. U did awesomely great.
*doff cap 4u*
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by greedie1(f): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats to futminna, you guys did well.

Imsu, congrats is also in order. there is only so much one can do without backup.cowleg u did well and to be frank, i agree with you that society should be blamed.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by donphosphate(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
I remove my hat 4 u guyz...cowleg of imst and my fellow futminnites rexsul and leebliss.welldone 2 u guyz...u guyz are really a great icon bt cowleg a tree they say never make a forest bt still kudos 2 u guy...bt d fact is dat parent is to b blame we all know that.applaudise 2 d debatersB-)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by Bulcqlay(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
gree-die:
Congrats to futminna, you guys did well.

Imsu, congrats is also in order. there is only so much one can do without backup.cowleg u did well and to be frank, i agree with you that society should be blamed.
me i believe say charity begin at homeĀ§
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by greedie1(f): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bulcqlay: me i believe say charity begin at homeĀ§
lol.... its debatable. it begins at home but does it end there? anyway the debate is over.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by Rexsul: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
gree-die:

lol.... its debatable. it begins at home but does it end there? anyway the debate is over.
lolz...badt girl....u rily gave me headache.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Congrats to FUTMINNA for a job well done and to IMSU in particular cowleg for putting his best feet forward even as he fought solo.

As usual there is always room for improvement.

@ cowleg work more on the flow of your points connect them seamlessly, give your arguments stucture and effectively break them down into segments i.e paragraphs. Finish dealing with a premise i.e point before jumping into the next one.

@rexsul never forget to cite your sources, and avoid statements that weaken your argument

@leebliss13 format your arguement properly, breaking them into paragraphs where neccesary and be less vague, build a solid flow for your arguments.

I think you all should work more on your logic and inductive/deductive reasoning skills. Do not make bold statements without citing a reliable source.

Try to be more persuasive using stories and closer to home examples that butresses your points.

in summary this is a fair outing but more can definitly be done and should be done to improve your writing and debating skills.

Best regards.
#Mathew briggs... the fire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Mass Failure And Recipe For Success / 172 Make First Class At Unimaid 22nd -25th Combined Convocation / Results To Be Released On Monday- JAMB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.