Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Love Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Experience (867 Views)

Share your stories / Your First Love Experience!!! / Whats Your First Love Experience Like ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Love Experience by Akingr: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
[left][/left] This is my first time of writing,so your comments are allowed,suggestions,advice,etc.they are all allowed.thanks
Re: My Love Experience by Akingr: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
It started on that night at around 7:30pm,I had gone to buy diesel for our generator,There is no way i wil get to the junction without passing the house of my heart desire. I make sure that anytime i pass,i greet the mother of my luv. I noticed that her mother had a warm feeling towards me. Later,i got to know that her mum and my mum were neighbours when we were small at our former house.
Back to where i was,i had bought the fuel and i had taken bike bcus the rain was threatning,but on my way i met her and waved and to utmost suprise,she waved back. This made me restrict the voices that told me not to dare the rain and i told the bike man to stop. So i started my race as she had gone far. I waited at the bike joint for her and after five minutes rain started falling,my hope was diminishing.. TO BE CONTINUED SOON.Pls comments are needed
Re: My Love Experience by Akingr: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
As i was losing hope,i saw her emerging,walking briskly nd i followed closely till i got the courage to meet up wit her.''hi'',i said and she replied with a suprised shy look,hello.
The conversation made me feel like i was in paradise as her voice was soft and charming. by the time we got to her house,the rain had subsided and i used that opportunity to collect her mummy's number as her phone had spoilt. Getting home that night was different from the previous nights cus i was going to call her.
I called her and we talked for what seemed to be an endless chat.then after three weeks i proposed to her a

(1) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfriend (guys Here Should Check This Out) / Question For The Ladies / The Reason Why Most Women Divorce Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.