Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Share your stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share your stories (1635 Views)

Ever Been Beaten Up Or Assaulted By The Opposite Sex? Share Your Stories / Ever Met An Online Friend In The Outside World, Share Your Stories / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your stories by oadmn(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Share your stories by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin
Re: Share your stories by utenwuson: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
ok
Re: Share your stories by Beesluv: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
eeya
Re: Share your stories by foladaraawe(f): 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
hmm,following
Re: Share your stories by Macgreat(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
hmm. . . you wrote all this.
consider writing a book.
Re: Share your stories by Khd95(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
I ve seen d end alredy,she fvcks anoda gee,while she tells u no sexx

1 Like

Re: Share your stories by agriboom: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
oadmn:
Out of the numerous friends I made was a girl called Mary, she msgd me immediately I accepted her request and we chat all day all night, there was something special about her, even......

Hmmm, so there's something about Mary?

Anyways nice story so far cheesy
Re: Share your stories by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Advice: Learn to move on.

BTW, i didn't read all that. Provide a link to the summary. That is one hell of a voluminous novel up there.

1 Like

Re: Share your stories by donholy28(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
I was enjoying ur story until...
Re: Share your stories by oadmn(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
PuciPrince:
Advice: Learn to move on.

BTW, i didn't read all that. Provide a link to the summary. That is one hell of a voluminous novel up there.

oops wish you could.....its like an epistle i admit
Re: Share your stories by oadmn(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
agriboom:

Hmmm, so there's something about Mary?

Anyways nice story so far cheesy

LOl cheesy grin
Re: Share your stories by oadmn(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Khd95:
I ve seen d end alredy,she fvcks anoda gee,while she tells u no sexx

u saw wrong its worse tongue wink
Re: Share your stories by oadmn(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Share your stories by lacruz12(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op your GP by now go dey find crude oil

2 Likes

Re: Share your stories by NOBODYY: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
oadmn:
[s]THE CONCLUDING EPISTLE
The next day she came to my place, I still didn’t say anything and she neither. So I decided to break the silence and asked her who was the guy that called you yesterday, She first kept quiet and then she said “He is my boyfriend” I was so shocked I didn’t even know what to say so I asked her then who am i? she said u are my boyfriend too, it was like a dream is it this same girl saying these words or not, then she started saying she didn’t want to do it, I made her do it and when I asked how she said she thinks I have another gf and she doesn’t want to be at loss in the long run. I couldn’t believe my ears so I asked her what brought about that kind of thought. I asked her if she has the password to my pc or not, she said she does. If I have received any call and trying to go private cos she is there she said no, Asked if she had access to my phones or not, she said yes. So what could have brought about that thought that made her do something has big as this. She was dumbfounded and later went on her kneels begging me to forgive her that she took wrong advice from friends. I was going to have none of that she kept pleading until she was now weeping profusely telling me no guy has ever loved her the way I do, I was moved by her tears I tried to clean her up but I am heartbroken, She isn’t mine anymore and I am done with her. Frankly I told her its over between us, I handed her back her spare key she had with me and saw her off, she kept telling me she wont go away and will be back. So she left………
Although, she broke my heart, she has another boyfriend now, I should be angry The truth is immediately she left it felt like d world is empty and I am alone in it. I have lost my sleep, my eyes were as red as coal, my apetite was nowhere near me, nothing made sense to me I was just there in body. My heart and soul is with her, Like she said she kept coming back truly and my defense wasn’t strong enough to keep her away for long, one of those days she came while we were talking and she was pleading we ended up kissing. I was a confuse man I had no idea what I was doing, As much as I wanted her to go out of my life my strength is failing me, living without her was becoming impossible by the day,The funniest day was when I called her and I told her frankly she should never come to my place or call me again, I really tried and I maintained my stand that day she looked into my eyes and found no love she has never seen me like that before, so she said its owk if that’s what I want she doesn’t want to hurt me anymore, she said she’ll go and she left, with my crazy head I was lifeless and I had to go meet her at home that same evening, she was surprised to see me wen we entered she asked me why I came I dint even know what to say, I just stood there looking at her saying nothing, as I was there the guy called her, I think they already made plans for the night, and she was going to spend the night in his place, so I asked her if shes going somewhere and she said yes but she wont go until I tell her why I am back.I told her not to worry and I don’t even know what brought me here myself, she begged me to wait and spend the night in her place as she will back tomorrow morning and I said its not possible so she said I should wait and allow her go then come back that same night, I just told her to go wherever she is going that I am going home, and with that I left for my house, even though all through the night I was imagining her been with another guy. In my dilemma i called a friend of mine and told him all I was going through, he advised me to bone those stuffs and make her my side chick, she’ll only be my intimacy gadget and I get myself a better girl. The advise sounded logical I was gonna give it a shot but the truth is every time she comes around she is still the only one, even if I am saying to myself I am making her my sidechick I am loving her instead.
Finally, I decided to let go of everything, pretend I don’t know another guy is there. Act like everything is normal so with time I’ll be able to recover and probably find love somewhere else so I called her up we talked and settled things she start coming to my place as usual and everything was back to normal.
On this fateful day, she said she was coming to my place after d day’s church service, it was a midweek service so it runs late in d evening, I actually thought she was gonna spend the night in my place but when she came she told me she is been fasting and wants to go home and break her fast cos she left home immediately after she finished cooking, but before she could leave it started raining, so she had to wait till the rain subsided and then she told me I should come and spend the night at her place. I was reluctant at first but later we got on the bike and went to her place. Surprisingly getting to her door there was traces of light in the room, unknown to her the other guy who now has the spare key I returned to her was already in waiting for her to come back. When we got to the door she started begging me to please go back home and she’ll come see me the next day. I was so furious I wasn’t gonna take this so I banged in, Met the guy on the bed playing crandy crush lol…. He greeted me and asked me who I was and I told him he doesn’t need to know me. The guy confused called her to come in and asked her who is this? She said this is F****(ma name). And he said who is f******? And right there in my presence she said My Ex BF :O :O I was dumbfounded I couldn’t say anything I just stared at her and asked I am your ex bf? And the reply was Yes. And the guy askd her so whats he doing here? She said I don’t know and when to the door opened and told me to Get out! I just bowed my head and went out. I wished the ground will just open up and swallow me never been that disgraced/embarrassed my whole life.
I cursed the day I met her, the guy chased me down and tried asking me some questions as a guy to another guy but I was burning I couldn’t even say a word. That night was the last time I heard from her tho and even if we meet in school I pretend I dint see her and she does same, even was met her and the guy someday along the street. And I was just like where exactly did I go wrong? What made me so defenceless? How did I find myself here? It was a very bitter pill to swallow, all thanks to God, I swallowed it and even digested it now wink . Its just a pity its hard to forget, writing these story as been a huge let off and av been smiling all the way.
Thanks for spending your time reading <3 u
Inspiration credits: CYNTHIA MORGAN-SIMATINIYA cheesy
2days to MA DAY[/s] cheesy
Weakling
Re: Share your stories by lacruz12(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op by now your GP go dey find crude oil
Re: Share your stories by adepiero: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
When you commit to a girl, they take you for granted. Your friend gave you the best advice ever, if only you took it! Things would have ended different undecided

2 Likes

Re: Share your stories by danny34(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
I laughed after reading through both episode. Dont know what to say. You are just in 200level, your GP SHOULD BE YOUR FOCUS

2 Likes

Re: Share your stories by goldbim(f): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hello bro?guess what?she was not meant for u!if all you wrote here is true and she has the mind to do this then she's kinda MEAN!I wonder how easy it is to change boyfriend for some ladies sef..msheew.MOVE ON,you are adding another year so let her belong to D trashcan in your heart.. .its babes like this that makes men play us like ludo @tyms..concentrate more on your academics for now,someday ul find your own queen!!#my2cents#
Re: Share your stories by hatux: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
All Mary na bad girls ...*talking from experience*
Re: Share your stories by afrikaa: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
wheeew! smiley this is a story most guys in school can easily relate to, but certainly not the player type.. Hope you learnt your lessons, its only gonna make you stronger though. Cheers.
Re: Share your stories by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
This remind me of my own experience, start dating her even due I knew she has a boyfriend but I never care cus they were in long distance relationship but along the line my friends start urging me to make her my main chick because of her good behavior.
By then I am deeply in love with her I decided to be faithful to her so when I try to have her all by myself she dumped me.
Damn it, it was one of the worst day in my life, I tried to avoid her but couldn't and she kept coming close to me,
at a time we start having sex again until she found out I have a girlfriend and she let me be but I was determined to pay her back so I toast her cousin who was fully aware of my relationship with my ex but she was crushing on me.
The relationship did not last long because her elder sister oppose it. Nearly two years down the line the feelings is still there especially from her, all our mutual friends still tell me that she still have feelings for me so I decide to comfirm it.
She fell sick one day and I took the opportunity to visit and cared for her, to my greatest surprise she brought me an expensive perfume on my birthday, she calls and visits me to the extent that my guys advice me to take her back but hell no I have changed a lot, I'm now a player, have more than one girlfriends so I told them no but we can still be friends with benefit.
I know it is a matter of time before we start having sex again but I keep on prolonging it cus I have a girl who give it to me like its hot. Bottomline is the experience changed me and I can say that I am anti love and more of pro compatible I fear if my present life style will ever change again.

2 Likes

Re: Share your stories by MilesLamar(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Guy u are get broken man.. d tin dey Pain u say u no straff d gal
Re: Share your stories by Khutie: 3:58am On Nov 05, 2015
honestly bruh yhu be Jewish man...am highly disappointed in yhu. Yhu goh yhur 2nd chance buh can't utilise it, are yhu sure xay yhu geh 3rd leg? ... Na yhur type dey make dese lil gals believe xay niggurs re magas ...blv me when I tel yhu "TRUE LUV IN 9JA IS A SCAM"... #oneLOVE

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

All Big Babes And Guys Come In N Answer. #talk True Oh,2day Is Sunday# / How Many Times Can You Have Sex With A Particular Girl Or Boy / Hilarious Pic: Starting A Conversation With An Igbo Dude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.