Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia (58309 Views)

Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / "Is Jesus Going To Return During The Blood-red Moon Of 2015?" / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by boss1310(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: the gospel has been preached throughout the whole world during the 1000 year reign. this ended just before the european rennaisance. that era is over. we are in the tribulations. and the end of the tribulations is signal led by armageddon. you are not measuring the times diligently sire. Shalom
SEEK HELP my dear!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by chelseaguy: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Photoshop...
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by IAMBREEZY: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wow! is it that the world is coming to an end or what,i don't understand this.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ranchhoddas: @Obadiah,i want u to promise me and all nlers that if at the end of obama's tenure nothing happens,u'll get urself commited to yaba left and that u'll open a thread acknowledging the fact that you were/still are a nutjob.
grin grin oh ye scoffers

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Wow! is it that the world is coming to an end or what,i don't understand this.
the world is never coming to an end. its an end of the ages. meaning the end of rulership of the fourth beast aka the roman empire aka the caucasian empire. a new world order of righteousness is about to be established. the kingdom of heaven is getting ready to be established on earth. you heard it here first. bookmark this thread

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Chrisdmeek(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777:

http://dailystar.com.lb/Article.aspx?id=163449

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199800/The-river-DID-run-red-Residents-Chinese-city-left-baffled-Yangtze-turns-scarlet.html

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/382487-river-in-slovakia-flows-blood-red/

what does this signify ? Yesterday it hit europe. the waters in slovakia turned to blood. so it started in asia and then america and then australia and than africa and now europe. thats all the continents covered

revelation 16 vs 4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

[b]so what is this phenom and what is the Lord trying to symbolize with this ? the human spirit is like a garden of eden and all the trees in it represent all the different doctrines that you can choose to indulge in including the word of God. these are how you get all the different religions and philosophies and doctrines in the world : by people going into themselves to come out with the one they want to create. of course the stronger of the specie has created their own doctrines and forced everyone to worship it but the point is that everyone has access to that garden in them. now the ideal situation is that you select the word of God and this is what would get you saved and this is the default doctrine for all spirits because it is the only right one, but people choose to stray. now these different doctrines in you is called 'rivers' or 'fountains of waters'. thats what a doctrine is. 'water' or 'wine'. so when the rivers and fountains of waters become blood what that signifies is that the garden of eden within you has been killed. it has been turned to blood. you no longer have access to any doctrine within you, meaning nothing anyone tells you will resonate with you because it is no longer within you to recognize it. what this means is that your time for change and repentance is finished. you can no longer change to the word of God. this signifies the end of repentance. its now time for judgement. and the reason it is moving from continent to continent is because the period of the end of repentance is moving from continent to continent. started in asia, then america, then australia and now europe. they can no longer repent. you are locked into your choices now. TIME FOR REPENTANCE IS OVER WORLD-WIDE[/b]

so what next ?

when the time of repentance is over the next stage is complete destruction. its a routine that has happened from the beginning of time and all throughout the bible. only this time around the destruction will be called the 7th seal OR the 7th vial OR the 7th trumpet OR the third woe. aka armageddon. and that is the significance of the water turning to blood moving from continent to continent. signifies the end of repentance from continent to continent. symbolism. SHALOM
thank You for this info.(In needham's voice) If I ever needed grace its now! God help me

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
China an India. The two twince contries that is always producin an outragiuose news every day. I tire for them o!
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by emmanuell23(m): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Is dis obadiah forgettin d part of the bible that says the lord will cme as a thief in the night n dat no one knws wen he will cme nt even d angels in heaven or obadiah...look @ his name sef obadiah so ancient like in d old testament...abeg go do yahoo mke moni jor dis fmt nor go pay u...bt for real let's nt b deceived christ coming is unknown...obadiah ko obodiah ni
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by sowprice(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
end time things may God help us

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
emmanuell23: Is dis obadiah forgettin d part of the bible that says the lord will cme as a thief in the night n dat no one knws wen he will cme nt even d angels in heaven or obadiah...look @ his name sef obadiah so ancient like in d old testament...abeg go do yahoo mke moni jor dis fmt nor go pay u...bt for real let's nt b deceived christ coming is unknown...obadiah ko obodiah ni

Ogh my goodness! OBOdiah shocked

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
emmanuell23: Is dis obadiah forgettin d part of the bible that says the lord will cme as a thief in the night n dat no one knws wen he will cme nt even d angels in heaven or obadiah...look @ his name sef obadiah so ancient like in d old testament...abeg go do yahoo mke moni jor dis fmt nor go pay u...bt for real let's nt b deceived christ coming is unknown...obadiah ko obodiah ni
of the day or hour no man knows but before he destroys he tells his prophets to warn the world first. a lot of his prophets are on the streets warning about the impending destruction. i am posted to nairaland lol

amos 3 vs 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. <<< before he does anything he reveals his secrets to the prophets. yes i have seen the thermonuclear destruction

jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey:

Ogh my goodness! OBOdiah shocked
lol why the long face
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by buskie13(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
I boldly say END TIME THINGS

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Jimmybrave(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
meracool: But when will the World End........

I need Answers.

No man or demon knows when this world will end. According to the scipture, when u see an aborminable thing e.g homosexualism, lesbianism, incest, occultism, etc in a holy place i.e Church, temple, etc; know that the end is nigh and prepare urself.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Jimmybrave(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
meracool: But when will the World End........

I need Answers.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=Jimmybrave][/quote] the world is never ending. its an end of the ages. empires come and empires go. it is the end of the caucasian empire. time to establish the kingdom of heaven on earth. but third world war first to destroy the caucasian empires amongst a host of other destruction
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: lol why the long face

cheesy! Surprised at how he coined your name!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by benkings(m): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
mark 13:32 But concerning that day or that hour,
no one knows, not even the angels in
heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Holuwahphemy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm scared

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Sheenor: 12:09am On Dec 06, 2013
End time tinz......

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Ranchhoddas: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin oh ye scoffers
just make the promise man,or are u scared?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Ranchhoddas: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2013
sandijey:

I really don't think all obd does is think of armageddon, getting nuked etc. Funny thing is he might be a totally different person in real life! A mad person cannot quote the bible wiv every word he speaks. Rather than outright disbelieve, start by correlating every of his post wiv the quotes from the bible verses wiv an open mind!
no way sis...the guy has lost it.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Ranchhoddas: just make the promise man,or are u scared?
i already did . nothing to fear but fear itself. make sure you stick around. send me an email when the destruction starts. then again thats if they havent destroyed the internet cables lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 06, 2013
Holuwahphemy: I'm scared
seconded.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by sarutobie(m): 1:15am On Dec 06, 2013
I pity people taking obadiah777 serious..the person who denied the miracles of Christ and explained them in his own understanding..remember the bible warned us to be aware of people who will deny the works of Christ on earth.back to topic,the discoloration of the water is as a result of either chemical pollution or the activity of a Certain genus of algae(phtytoplankton) which is notorious for this exact phenomena..
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by ChildofChukwu(m): 2:18am On Dec 06, 2013
***Clears throat***
The signs warned of in the bible are occurring but we are taking it lightly. REPENT NOW and accept Jesus! It will be just like in the days of Noah. Everyone who saw him building the ark made fun of him. When the storm eventually came, it happened so fast that there was no time for the unbelievers to get on board, therefore they perished.
THE TIME IS NIGH PEOPLE! REPENT! REPENT!! REPENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 06, 2013
Lol..psycho.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 06, 2013
If its true den God is great.....
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Ranchhoddas: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: i already did . nothing to fear but fear itself. make sure you stick around. send me an email when the destruction starts. then again thats if they havent destroyed the internet cables lol
u did not.just type i obadiah promise all nlers that i'll visit yaba left if........that way i'll be able to quote and then save the comment for future use
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by adesiku(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2013
Whether obadiah's prophesy is true or not, we are already seein the signs of end time wch were stated in the bible. It is not a must u believe him,all I knw and dat I can see now is dat the end time is not far away...it is near
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by chronique(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2013
THE END IS NEAR. Some of the signs of the end have already taken place. Remember the American/Iraqi war where saddam hussein was toppled and killed? Remember how thousands of soldiers were killed along the popular river euphrates during that war? And of course,the bible made us to know that the great river euphrates will be turned to blood. River euphrates is in the town of Ur(Abraham's birth place). Some of all these earthquakes and tsunami sweeping across asia and america are part of the signs. The bible tells us that there would be great earthquakes,rumours of war,famine,etc. Nation shall rise against nation,fathers against children and vice versa,knowledge shall increase(great discoveries are being made in the area of medicine,science and technology. Recently,I read a thread on NL that talked about how the whites created a man(robot) that had a heart and could do practically what a natural man will do. But they couldn't give him human flesh). The bible also makes us know that iniquity shall multiply(I'm sure you guys know that's already happening with all the very terrible news we read online everyday). No man knows what hour the Lord will come but He has given us so many signs to watch out for. Read more of the book of revelations to understand better.

Everyday when I wake up,I just ask him for the grace to walk with him to the end,and the grace not to miss the rapture. A lot of people say it's all lies;no God,no rapture,and they say christianity is based on unverifiable events that happened years ago. I'd rather believe these lies,and find out at the end that it's all lies,than dispel it as rumours and find out at the end that heaven and hell is real. I have nothing to lose in believeing that heaven and hell are real but I have everything to lose in believing that everything is a lie,only to find out at the end when there is no chance for redemption,that I had rejected the truth. So long as nobody has been able to prove to me beyond reasonable doubts,how the world was created and how man was made,I'm bound to believe the version of the bible that attributes everything to God.

The End of the world is surely near.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.