Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia (58308 Views)

Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / "Is Jesus Going To Return During The Blood-red Moon Of 2015?" / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by MrPresident1: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Malakh: if he had the light in him,he would know this age doesnt come to an end until the fullness of the Gentiles not Obama who is African
Malakh: aint no such ish as reincarnation,he speaks trash...he mixes truth with untruths which makes it hard for the naive to figure him out

You think you know something, but you know nothing. You are light weight.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President:

You think you know something, but you know nothing. You are light weight.
paper weight grin grin top of the afternoon bros

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by MrPresident1: 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: paper weight grin grin top of the afternoon bros

Good afternoon Blood brother. How's your day going?

Cant find anything to compare the beauty of the coming kingdom. Those who have kept their estates are not afraid, only anxious to see how the fulfilment of prophecy will play out. He promised us that our bread and water would be sure and our place of refuge will be the munition of the rocks. He is not a man that He should lie.

We are the watchtowers, we will never rest until His kingdom is established and Jerusalem is the glory of all lands.

Double hailings once again my Chief. wink wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Marian17(f): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: but of course mademoiselle. but of course lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153984/Red-dy-salted-The-bizarre-African-lake-turned-blood-red-extreme-concentrations-salt-harvested-hundreds-workers.html

That sir, is pink not blood red and it's most certainly caused by the high level of salt concentration.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: paper weight grin grin top of the afternoon bros

#falls of the chair# cheesy cheesy :Dhahahahhaha! You people are not well! Lmao

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President: Why is everyone so afraid of Obadiah's prophecy? These prophecies and news should fill the heart of everyone who has kept the Masters's words, with the greatest joy. The fear I see being expressed here is a result of ignorance and dereliction of duty; men have not kept the Master's command, men have not been faithful and have not multiplied their talents. Men have not kept their estates.
But we serve an awesome God who is plenteous in mercy. The Ark is still open.

Isaiah 33:14-17
14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.

Psalm 137
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
4 How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?
5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
7 Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Time to check ourselves friends.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by 5thNOTE: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: the world is not ending my brother. what is ending is the ages. meaning the current rulership of the world is ending. but it will come in the midst of serious thermonuclear destruction. this will happen in less than 150 weeks time. before obama leaves office
Aah, is this what u preach. I did see u write about Gospel but didnt bother to check it. Even Jehovah Witness cant say something like this.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by 5thNOTE: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: the world is not ending my brother. what is ending is the ages. meaning the current rulership of the world is ending. but it will come in the midst of serious thermonuclear destruction. this will happen in less than 150 weeks time. before obama leaves office
"Aah", is this what u preach. I do see u write about Gospel but dnt bother to check it, thinking u must be grounded in it. Even Jehovah Witness cant say something like this.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President:

Good afternoon Blood brother. How's your day going?

Cant find anything to compare the beauty of the coming kingdom. Those who have kept their estates are not afraid, only anxious to see how the fulfilment of prophecy will play out. He promised us that our bread and water would be sure and our place of refuge will be the munition of the rocks. He is not a man that He should lie.

We are the watchtowers, we will never rest until His kingdom is established and Jerusalem is the glory of all lands.

Double hailings once again my Chief. wink wink cheesy
nice one bruv. i like how you put all those precepts together hehe. my day is aiiitttt. just chillin. tryna see what to get upto. i am sure you are glad its friday. time to put ya feet up lol wink wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Marian17:

That sir, is pink not blood red and it's most certainly caused by the high level of salt concentration.
look at pics below it. several below it
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
sandijey:

#falls of the chair# cheesy cheesy :Dhahahahhaha! You people are not well! Lmao
dayum scoffers fulfilling prophesy grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
5thNOTE: Aah, is this what u preach. I did see u write about Gospel but didnt bother to check it. Even Jehovah Witness cant say something like this.
i aint no jehovah wickedness wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2013
obadiah777: the gospel has been preached throughout the whole world during the 1000 year reign. this ended just before the european rennaisance. that era is over. we are in the tribulations. and the end of the tribulations is signal led by armageddon. you are not measuring the times diligently sire. Shalom
We better be in the fu,cking tribulations. Things can't get any worse surely.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by StYangOpal(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2013
amanda2013: obadiah u rili need help. Are you not tired with this your nuke theory? I thought you said sometime ago that US must surely distroy syria and and that will be the beginning of ww3? What later happened? You are here again with this. Stop this your false prophesy it doesnt help.
. Yes bro OB is really looking insane that normal !!!! The Syrians are holding conferences there by campaigning against US
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by davydenko18(m): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Spot on prophet, great work there, flesh hasn't revealed all this . . .
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
BoboYekini: We better be in the fu,cking tribulations. Things can't get any worse surely.
grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
StYangOpal: . Yes bro OB is really looking insane that normal !!!! The Syrians are holding conferences there by campaigning against US
go take ya meds brah wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
davydenko18: Spot on prophet, great work there, flesh hasn't revealed all this . . .
you know it chief davy. hailings wink grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by sowprice(m): 6:52am On Dec 21, 2013
the world is never ending. its an end of the ages. empires come and empires go. it is the end of the caucasian empire. time to establish the kingdom of heaven on earth. but third world war first to destroy the caucasian empires amongst a host of other destruction
ds na jehova witness i knw ur hnd wrk
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Ndipe(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Puzzling.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.