Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? (23869 Views)

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by abdolleez(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Can you fall for someone you've never met? Maybe you met on social networks , but you've never met the person

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ask sexkillzsad

51 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by crackhaus: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ask Ogugua

51 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by AbuMikey(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2013

Ask Nomski0 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by xynerise: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Popowaa: Ask sexkillzsad
grin

@op. Very much possible. It is even easier to fall in love with someone online than reality.

How?

There is this courage to express your feelings online. Everyone is an extrovert online grin.
You can't actually know the real attitude of a person online and sometimes, our minds trick us and we imagine how lovely a person is online even when we can't see them. It makes it easier when the person is lively when chatting with you. It becomes a piece of cake when you are obsessed with the person's comments grin. Do you know you can easily have an urge when you are communicating with someone on phone than a face-to-face conversation? grin

49 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
xynerise:
grin

@op. Very much possible. It is even easier to fall in love with someone online than reality.

How?

There is this courage to express your feelings online. Everyone is an extrovert online grin.
You can't actually know the real attitude of a person online and sometimes, our mind tricks us and we imagine how lovely a person is online even when we can see them. It makes it easier when the person is lively when chatting with you. It becomes a piece of cake when you are obsessed with the person's comments grin. Do you know you can easily have an urge when you are communicating with someone on phone than a face-to-face conversation? grin

gringrin;DY u come shine ur teeth like this?Anyway ur teeth look very white today,who brush am give u papa antelope?gringrin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by tpia5: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Did shrekilt and oghogua ever say they were in love?

I don't think those examples necessarily apply to the topic.

Deciding to jointly display each other's photos doesn't mean you fell for each other, it just means you decided to put each other's pictures in your profiles.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dont fall in love cos things get spoilt. just love each other. EOD
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
tpia@:

Deciding to jointly display each other's photos doesn't mean you fell for each other, it just means you decided to put each other's pictures in your profiles.
Chaigringringringringrin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by xynerise: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Popowaa: gringrin;DY u come shine ur teeth like this?Anyway ur teeth look very white today,who brush am give u papa antelope?gringrin
Na so them born me tongue
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
xynerise:
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
xynerise:
Na lie,skydeep don use charcoal shine ur teethgringringrin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by xynerise: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Popowaa: Na lie,skydeep don use charcoal shine ur teethgringringrin
Charcoal? Are you talking from experience? grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nomski0(f): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ask Nomski0 undecided

angry angry angry
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
xynerise:
Charcoal? Are you talking from experience? grin
Make u inspect my mouth give megringringrin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nomski0:

angry angry angry
U dont look that good when u frown so sweerysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by AbuMikey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nomski0:

angry angry angry

Why are you frowning angry

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine is not against it.
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nomski0(f): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Why are you frowning angry

Never mind angryangry
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by xynerise: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Popowaa: Make u inspect my mouth give megringringrin
Give you wetin? grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
xynerise:
Give you wetin? grin
Give me toffeesad
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by AbuMikey(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nomski0:

Never mind angryangry

Babe, relax a lil bit wink

cheesycheesycheesy

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by crackhaus: 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
tpia@:

Ahh shut it! grin

I mean that in a romantic way...and said it in a romantic voice undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Karleb(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
It is very very possible.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by 190: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
xynerise:
grin

How?

You can't actually know the real attitude of a person online and sometimes, our mind tricks us and we imagine how lovely a person is online even when we can see them. It makes it easier when the person is lively when chatting with you. It becomes a piece of cake when you are obsessed with the person's comments grin. Do you know you can easily have an urge when you are communicating with someone on phone than a face-to-face conversation? grin

when you aint fucking regularly in real life you resort to hunting them online
that should be your summary grin

6 Likes

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by crackhaus: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..99% of homebased Nigerians are in love with Beyansi..yes! angry
What is a Beyansi, if you don't mind? undecided
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by xynerise: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Popowaa: Give me toffeesad
Whats Toffee? undecided
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by xynerise: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
190:

when you aint fucking regularly in real life you resort to hunting them online
that should be your summary grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Iaz93: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..99% of homebased Nigerians are in love with Beyansi..yes! angry
angryangry
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by 190: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
xynerise:

skydeep DUH! grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Popowaa: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
xynerise:
Whats Toffee? undecided
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / I Always Have To Beg And Beg. Please Advice!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.