Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? (23879 Views)

Falling In Love With Someone You've Never Seen : How Safe? / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met? / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by niceeric(m): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2013
xynerise:
okay then....u don dull am grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Uwakuwak(f): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2013
@sunbellar i,m not ugly o, the guy dey code words well~well
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Uwakuwak(f): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2013
@omni sparrow l hope you won,t start from where this guy stopped
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by blackbeau1(f): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
No
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by yungsnazzy: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
abdolleez: Can you fall for someone you've never met? Maybe you met on social networks , but you've never met the person
[color=#770077]...
yes n am inlove wiv ma bbyboo for 4yrs now ..we met on smiggle chat on june 8 2009....shes simply awesome in nature...we are goin to meet for the first time on the 28th f dis month..n we are planin to spend our time togeda at tinapa in calabar....shes from abia n am from uyo...
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Samcathe: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
It is very possible but its nt the best idea
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Ade345(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
If i am allowed to rephrase ur question: Is it reasonableble to av sex with someone that u met on a social network the very first day both of u meet in person?
Its not reasonable (it doesnt make sense), but it happens every second in Nigeria. Dont be surprised, pple that u think are decent (girls especially) are going to far away areas (far from where they reside) just to ride on a stranger's joystick. Its not only silly; its dangerous and pathetic.
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Itz totally possible..... M a victim smiley
A victim

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Sunbellar: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Uwakuwak: @sunbellar i,m not ugly o, the guy dey code words well~well
And the code dey enter you well well. Is it that kind of parasitic husband you want? Are you even sure he's not robbing do-as-I-say charm on his lips while calling you.
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by dlex21(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
yungsnazzy: [color=#770077]...
yes n am inlove wiv ma bbyboo for 4yrs now ..we met on smiggle chat on june 8 2009....shes simply awesome in nature...we are goin to meet for the first time on the 28th f dis month..n we are planin to spend our time togeda at tinapa in calabar....shes from abia n am from uyo...
4yrs! bros n u avent met...una dey try ooo
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by dlex21(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
i never tot i'ld...i dnt fall for sum1 i see physically let alone sum1 i've not...bt we never choose who we genuinely fall for. its a risk quite alryt bt its a risk worth taking. afterall life is all abt risks, not taking any risk is a risk!!
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Treasure103(f): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Of course I can, I ve done it bf just that the guy lives abroad,distance stopped the relationship but We were happy while it lasted.
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by NAJALYN: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
You mean in the dream world?
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by vickyO(f): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ishilove:
Aha!! I now understand Logicboy's obsession with Yours Truly. He's in love with me!! shocked cool embarassed grin
I knew it...
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by hammedroyabat(m): 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
deols: No. I can't.

I find it Childish.
real love never hold... Maybe it's d voice dat will captivate u
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by nekaa(f): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yes I can, buh I kept myself from taking anyone I meet online really serious.
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
nekaa: Yes I can, buh I kept myself from taking anyone I meet online really serious.
That's a healthy practice, always follow your instincts and don't just join the bandwagon just to fit in smiley
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yup
Its even easier dan falling for someone u can see sef
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by pussyeater(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Uwakuwak: I been fall but the guy come dey collect recharge weekly and complaining of cash every month end i have given him #18,500 cash now but we plan to meet by xmas but still thinking if to fall out because he always ask for money
That's too mumu of u! Sorry to say that
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by opesanchez: 12:40am On Dec 08, 2013
yes y nt
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Gudintent: 5:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Fall ke shocked

Say wetin trip me grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2013
Gudintent: Fall ke shocked

Say wetin trip me grin
love ni grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by alaricsaltzman: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
if u meet some1 n u really wanna see ow pretty the person is, request for a skype convo...it usually does d trick cos it gives u a real tym experience and makes everything interesting...just like u r talking face to face grin grin
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by rayjosh(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin. ..............yes ooo online RUNs
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by deols(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
shizzle11:

you may but its not

hammed royabat: real love never hold... Maybe it's d voice dat will captivate u

I believe sensible/reasonable love or mature loving is well thought of.

If someone sees my pics and start to drool over them and immediately begins to profess love, I'd lose total respect for such a person. How can I ever trust him with making rational decisions.

What you Love a person for has to go beyond what they look like or what they sound like.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by ControG(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
yes I can.'ve bin there & ve don
that.while it lasted it wz fun. but distance killed it.
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by khadupsie(f): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
I couldnt but agree with you

If someone sees my pics and start to drool over them and immediately begins to profess love, I'd lose total respect for such a person. How can I ever trust him with making rational decisions.

What you Love a person for has to go beyond what they look like or what they sound like. [/quote]
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by khadupsie(f): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
I couldnt but agree with you[sup][/sup]
deols:

What you Love a person for has to go beyond what they look like or what they sound like.
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Uwakuwak(f): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
pussyeater:
That's too mumu of u! Sorry to say that
why not put me right
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by extremelygolden: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Matthew briggs: I can't fall in love. I think maybe due to my deep understanding of what love really means. Love is not sometime you fall into, It's something you grow into.

The highest that has ever happened to me is me crushing, been attracted to a persona, fancying or liking someone. But I never make the mistake of thinking I am in love because my friend Love for me is really a strong word.

I like your type. Nigerians use the word 'Love' so indiscriminately that I no longer believe geniune love exists.
I belong to the School that believes you've to 'say it only when you mean it'. I am always sceptical when someone tells me I love you,
simply because people have misused that word that supposed to uplift our spirit and make us feel loved.
They say 'I love you' when they meant to say 'I lust for you'.
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Maureen90(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] tongue
Re: Can You Fall For Someone You've Never Met? by Maureen90(f): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
If i cant fight love den i have to love

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Photo Of Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniel / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.