Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (138594 Views)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Please Advice! How To Guide A Child That Shows Early Sign Of Homosexuality. / How Can You Locate Your Lost Child, Whom You Saw As A Baby Now Over Twenty Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Elxandre(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebuetor:
how i wish their was an academy for all the gifted, to train them to be called for service in the society, when needed. Maybe thats why my favourite movie is still x-men. I only met one this year, he is more of a religious person and he can see with deep clearity about things that are happening to you, with you telling him. Teachers of the school he attended use to go to him, but the problem is that he as no solution. Going tru my difficult time, he walked up to me and told me a parable of wat am facing, and how it came about. He was right, but i didnt tell him how correct he was , becos he really exposed me, big time. i would like to everyone is gifted, know yours.
Can you tell me something about me online even though you can't see me physically?

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by fzero: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pamcrest:
Before I opened this thread I suspected most of d stories would be about ghosts n such.....I wasn't disappointed.
Right from d op's narration, d stories are unbelievable n outright fabrications... imaginations are running wild here oh grin
But I will continue reading because I love stories.....factual or fictional.
My humble submission

So u feel what people are sharing is fabrication, u have to realise that the spiritual controls the physica.. let me tell u waht happened to me just two years back during my service year.. my first day at camp I was a little bit scared coz of the many bushes and all.. at night prayed a silent prayer for God's protection throughout my stay in camp..

I laid on my bed to sleep and closed my eyes, after just some seconds I opened my eyes just a bit an lo and behold I saw a tall white man standing at the corner of the room his hair was coiled, he looked at me and smiled then he waved his hands that was when I my eyes closed then suddenly I woke up back but alas he was gone, I wasn't scared coz I knew he was my Guardian angel.

5 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by yinkuscious(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Why is it that na so so people in white garment everybody dey see ? Is ghost that really scary to be feared ? I salute u seers in the house o

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by MDCEO1: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na the mod wey put this thread for frontpage for this kain midnight i blame.
Of all d possible times in d whole day, na night him fit push the thread come homepage.
Nawa o!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Sweetrosa(f): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by century106: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
I haven't read all the encounters on this thread but I tell you; I have seen most of what has been narrated here. Sometimes its gets to my head and I'd for some seconds think I'm special but then I usually bring my self back to reality. Lol;

Let me narrate some events I will never forget in my life. In the early nineties when I was a teenager, we were told one folklore story about how an orphan entered into a competition of who will throw a stone into the bush and have the stone returned to him/her after 7 days and whoever wins will inherit half the kingdom. After listening to this story, me and my childhood friend decided to try it out; we picked bottle crowns (okuchi nmai as we called it, or canter as the city kids - umu ndi uzor called it) and threw it over a building and in an instant my own okuchi nmai flew back, over the building and returned to the spot I picked it (no projectile physics can explain this, it's just impossible to happen) - oh boy you need to see how fast we ran for our dear lives. I never tell this story as I'm sure no one will ever believe it so I have lived with the mystery of what happened that day.

The second event - I just recently uncovered the mystery. I was still a teenage then; it was night and I had just gone to bed but still wide awake and all of a sudden I could see outside of the room, I saw a house that's about 3 houses away from ours and it was as if I was physically in front of this house. Then a saw 3 heads of faces I couldn't recognize... I struggled and came back to reality but within minutes it happened again and again. I never understood it until I recently. The 3 heads I saw were members of that household who were going to die soon. And 2 sons and a daughter of that family died one after the other and the 3 of them were all about same age with me and they died in their teenage age. Ka mkpuru obi ha zu'e ike na ndukwa, amem - May their souls rest in peace, amen.

In the spirit of sharing mysterious/unusual/strange experiences/events; I want to share my many encounters with Christ as a child. Nobody believes this so I don't expect anyone to believe my stories. This time I was still a kid about 4 but I still remember every detail as if I just experienced it some seconds ago. Like the event of the last paragraph, I was usually wide awake and in seconds I will be in another place entirely. This time a man very finely dressed would come to me from the skies, introduces himself and will ask me to help him gather his breads and he tells me to work hard to gather all his bread and that he will come again sometime to reward me. In one of his comings, his hair was made of very tasty looking loaf of bread, this time he gives me same instructions but went on to inform me that the breads I'm to gather belongs to him and are all a part of him and that my reward awaits me at the end. As little as I was, I never shared these experiences with anyone because I knew right at that age that no one would believe me instead I told my parents I wanted to be a catholic priest (I was born Catholic) because Christ wanted me to bring his people (breads) back to him - I was only 4!

See, if I narrate all the strange/mysterious events I have witnessed in my life I'd write a voluminous book of several volumes and make millions. Is it about going into trance? appearing to be asleep and yet fully aware of your surrounding as narrated by:
EMILO2STAY:
when i was about 3, i saw a goat twist his horn back and forth while the owner was pulling it, that same year i saw also a very hairy dog which was as big as a cow and people gathered around it.
fast forward to four years later, it was 12 midnight in the year 1997...we (mom, brother, and i) just finish watching yogo pam pam by osuofia and okey bakasi when i lay on the bed with my back and my front facing the ceiling, immediately i closed my eyes to catch some sleep somthing siezed me i could'nt move my body i was fully conciouse but my eyes where closed i saw through my closed eyes in a mirror that was hanging on a wall beside the bed was the head of a woman, her head was so big it occupied the whole space in the big mirror and she was talking but i couldnt hear what she was saying, i also saw somthing like lightning or should i say electric spark all over my body which was why i could'nt move my body except my right toe which i used to touche my mom slightly but constantly but she didnt respond cuz she was fast asleep. All this was happening while my eyes where shut but i could see every part of the house. After this mystery woman left me i jumped up immediately woke up my mom and told her about it, she turn the mirror to face the wall and continued her sleep...i was not sure if she believed me but her turn was yet to come...To BE CONTD.

I still experience this one most time, but I don't see anybody. I usually just gravitate, then struggle to open my eyes even though I can clearly see my surrounding yet if you watch me in this state my eyes are tightly shot in reality. Strange, yes. The story long...

I can't also forget this one; one of those days that I used to think I was special, I started questioning myself 'who I really was' (please try and understand that my grammar). The self identity questioning made me go look at myself in the mirror. I stared myself for long in the mirror as I asked myself 'who I really was'. You won't believe this; I, me, myself came right out of I, me, myself and I stood face to face with myself, no more mirror, I couldn't explain this, I still can't explain this. Ever since that day, I don't look at myself in the mirror for more than half a minute if I have to.

I'm sure you don't believe any of this and you want to go on to read some other stories so I'm not going to narrate my more than a thousand and one different unbelievably true events that I have witnessed.

Things really do happen around us that we can't see. I believe in God and I believe that there's something called metaphysics - beyond ordinary.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Superstar007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
chai! I'm having goose bumps reading this thread embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Superstar007(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
MDCEO1:
Na the mod wey put this thread for frontpage for this kain midnight i blame.
Of all d possible times in d whole day, na night him fit push the thread come homepage.
Nawa o!!!

I tire oh!!!!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by DanjaNinja(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebuetor:
hmmm funny. There was a day i was asleep and i knew nothing going on around me, but then in my sleep i woke up, i when down stairs, i saw that my dad was back from work, everyone were helping out, to clear the foodstuffs he bought on his way back from were he travelled to. Note: in real life i was asleep,my mother could not wake me up,not to disturb me. i was 6years. So while standing there, by the car, i stood watching everyone ''offload''. No matter how i called at them nobody seems to take notice i was there. So all i could do was to look at what dad bought and follow the person that carries it to were he would drop it. Now this what happened, dad bought some candies and cookies,for my self and my elder sister. I saw how she took it and hid it in my mother drawer. I didnt say a word, as i was going back up stairs to my room, i saw nothing again,like i was sleeping back again. The next morning i woke up to the sound in my room up,it was my parents,i greeted them right on my bed, mum smiled and said ''your daddy is back'', i replied,''i already know''. Mum smiled '' how do you know he just came back from travel,when you were sleep all tru the night, i didnt want to wake you up''. I was surprised and a little confused, then i said, ''i was awake, i when downstairs to greet him, he bought yams, oil inside keg, vegetables and you even left for the kitchen, and daddy bought sweet and buscuit for me, mary kept it in your cupboard'', i argued. My parents were shocked, their shock, was what made me realise that all along i was truely asleep. Dad looking serious now , was like but you were not there, you were sleeping,i argued back my claims, my parents walked out of the room murmuring something to them selfs. As i later when down stairs to confirm my claims, much to the shocker on my sisters face.
. I believe you....I've had it too. its popularly known as an out of body experience. Some call it astral projection while others refer to it as "soul travel". It is real and entirely natural. However,western religion and ignorance condemns such and refer to it as "witchcraft". There is so much 2 dis world that few understand.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by century106: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
DanjaNinja:
. I believe you....I've had it too. its popularly known as an out of body experience. Some call it astral projection while others refer to it as "soul travel". It is real and entirely natural. However,western religion and ignorance condemns such and refer to it as "witchcraft". There is so much 2 dis world that few understand.
True!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by simdam500(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
mysticgal:
op i think you are a special child,do you still see such now.. smiley

Are you from mystic fall
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
thank u all, u all successfully turn dis nit to sumtin else.

6 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by century106: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebuetor:
hmmm funny. There was a day i was asleep and i knew nothing going on around me, but then in my sleep i woke up, i when down stairs, i saw that my dad was back from work, everyone were helping out, to clear the foodstuffs he bought on his way back from were he travelled to. Note: in real life i was asleep,my mother could not wake me up,not to disturb me. i was 6years. So while standing there, by the car, i stood watching everyone ''offload''. No matter how i called at them nobody seems to take notice i was there. So all i could do was to look at what dad bought and follow the person that carries it to were he would drop it. Now this what happened, dad bought some candies and cookies,for my self and my elder sister. I saw how she took it and hid it in my mother drawer. I didnt say a word, as i was going back up stairs to my room, i saw nothing again,like i was sleeping back again. The next morning i woke up to the sound in my room up,it was my parents,i greeted them right on my bed, mum smiled and said ''your daddy is back'', i replied,''i already know''. Mum smiled '' how do you know he just came back from travel,when you were sleep all tru the night, i didnt want to wake you up''. I was surprised and a little confused, then i said, ''i was awake, i when downstairs to greet him, he bought yams, oil inside keg, vegetables and you even left for the kitchen, and daddy bought sweet and buscuit for me, mary kept it in your cupboard'', i argued. My parents were shocked, their shock, was what made me realise that all along i was truely asleep. Dad looking serious now , was like but you were not there, you were sleeping,i argued back my claims, my parents walked out of the room murmuring something to them selfs. As i later when down stairs to confirm my claims, much to the shocker on my sisters face.
Mine may not be close; I was still little when I went to my sister's (of blessed memory) for holidays. There was this fine shirt and trouser displayed at one shop that I had passed by one day and liked the cloths. I never told my sister that I saw the cloths or that I wanted her to get me any cloths. One hot afternoon, I was sleeping and suddenly I was out of the room, then the house and I walked the length of the street, entered into another street until I got to the busy street where I saw the cloths in that shop. As I passed the shop I saw my sister buying cloths and while she was coming home, I followed her trying not to let her see me, then there was her house and then she entered the room and next thing I know she was trying to wake me up. Surprised and shocked that I was already in the room before she got in because I remembered trying to hide so she won't see me. Then she asked me to guess what she got for me. Well I had learned not to tell these things so I simply told her I don't know what to guess, and boooom she brought out the cloths out of the same nylon I had seen her carry in my out of body experience.

8 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Dinocarex(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
seankay:
I can't say if it was a vision or reality but it was def not a dream.I saw the figure in my room,all in white with fan on its head.....that's all I can remember bout d description,it was stretching forth it hands like it was beckoning on my spirit to come,I was crying but it didn't disappear until my prayerful mom came in and after the shout of Jesus,its disappeared.She didn't see the figure anyway.
*this happened the night I collected sweet from my cousin that was believed to be a witch den.Thank God she's been delivered.

Mine is similar to urs.. I can remember vividly. This scenario still play in my head as fresh.
I was about 7 years old then, I was siting in our passage (wing apartment). I saw my Mum spreading/ hanging clothes in the passage. I stood up to go meet her, 1st step, 2nd, 3rd , 4th step closer. Lo and behold, I saw my real Mum came out from the room. I looked at the other Mum that I saw earlier, she wasn't there again. Till today, I can't really say what happened.
Kids really do see somethings, truth be told.

2 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by mysticgal(f): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:

Creepy because it reminds me of the Spiritual Realm which is more real than the Physical Realm...

Why Do Folks Always Say Things Like This At Death Point, "I Am Dying"?
They feel it me thinks i.e they feel life drain from them embarassed
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by century106: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
More from me;
Like I said, I'd make millions selling books of different volumes if I should put my so many strange experiences into writing.

This one happened when I was still aspiring to become a Catholic priest. I secretly took my elder brother's book written by one Reverend father titled: the power to cast out demons. The book described many metaphysical forces, their operations and antics. I was so engulfed in this book that I didn't realize I'd been reading from morning into the late nights without eating. Realizing this I stopped reading, then came my worst night ever!!! All the forces written about in the chapters I'd read came alive and in battle with me - you won't believe this, I know. I was screaming on top of my voice, chanting all the prayers against these forces as written in that book. And until the sun rose, I didn't sleep a wink. The strange thing? I wasn't alone in that room that night and none of my siblings that were in the same room with me that night heard me screaming or praying. When I ask, I was told I just sat quietly until they slept off - NO, I wasn't sitting, I was screaming, jumping from one end of the room to the other end. Well again I didn't share this story with any of them, I just simply hid the book in a place I would never go back to read it as I was too terrified to want to read the rest of the book.

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by mysticgal(f): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
simdam500:

Are you from mystic fall
Are you for real,don't you know i stay at victoria fallsundecided
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
mysticgal:

They feel it me thinks i.e they feel life drain from them embarassed
It's strange, isn't it? My dad died as I watched that big man fall down like a pack of cards...
Lost anyone?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by mysticgal(f): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:
It's strange, isn't it? My dad died as I watched that big man fall down like a pack of cards...
Lost anyone?
Jeez,i am so sorry cry
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by misszainab(f): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
ebuetor:
in the year 2003, after my parents had a split and came back together, i was taken my my uncle to live with him along with his family. I, like any other kid would play till sunset, freedom things na, so on this particular day after taking my bath, i decided to sleep in the parlour alone and not in the bedroom, i could not sleep, but was just staring at the wall clock as the seconds went its way, it was going to by 12 at the dot, with just a few seconds left, imediately the clock stricked 12, my eye closed with by its self, and just about that time a force as strong as a vaccume cleaner would do, sucking up things, my soul was sucked out of my body, even tjough my eyes were closed ,i felt going up, out of the roof, out of nigeria, out of africa, out of the world through the universe.......to a place. The air in tjis place is so cold like air condition, but more of quite.....i was in a tunnel, no a corridor, it was dark, narrow, and long, at the end was a light, my only point of destination, direction, purpose, the only best place to move like any one else was towards the light. Each step was , an effort to leave the dark and get closer to the light, the more i got, the more i realised its a door, through wic the light radiated. The door was opened , but i cou'd not see through the door becos of the bright light from it. I cant decribe the light..... Moving closer i heard crystals hiting each other in a melodic form. Music i cnt describe......i need to get into this place of peace and sweetness, i said to my self,as i was about to take a step forward, a voice behinde me spoke, '' if you go through the door, you will not come back''. I understood wat this means, i though of the concequences, people mourning, my mother crying, and the saying that its better for a child to bury his parents than the other way around. I took one step back, immediately that same vacume force drew me back, back with a great forceinto my body back, to the extend by heart hurt wen i woke, panting heavily as my heartpumped faster,(i want to beleive my heart stoped beating for good 10mintes, i was away, and it came back to life), i looked at the time 12:10......i slept back. The next morning ,9:00am, i woke up to the cry of people around, my neighbor first son , who is in final year was gone, died in his sleep.......i was heart broken and shaken. I love you all.
You must be kidding me...pls I like making frnds with people like you!
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Litmus: 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
I wonder if this has ever happened anyone else? i ask in this way, because in 1991 something happened to me that Family guy featured (Sort of). And family Guy was created Seka 1999.

Age, nearly 7old, I was waken up one Saturday morning by someone shaking my ankle. When i raised my head to look, i saw a large monkey dressed in Moroccan Fez hats and waistcoat at the foot of my bed. It grinned at me, pointing a finger, then slunk down at the foot of the bed, so i sat bolt uptight to catch sight of it, which i did, and saw it dash to the door open it and run out.

I don't recall being as moved then as i was when i saw that evil monkey on Family guy. Astonishing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8l2bzyyKqg
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ayukdaboss(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mods na wa o..make wuna fear God nau.

4 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Pamcrest(f): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
fzero:

So u feel what people are sharing is fabrication, u have to realise that the spiritual controls the physica.. let me tell u waht happened to me just two years back during my service year.. my first day at camp I was a little bit scared coz of the many bushes and all.. at night prayed a silent prayer for God's protection throughout my stay in camp..

I laid on my bed to sleep and closed my eyes, after just some seconds I opened my eyes just a bit an lo and behold I saw a tall white man standing at the corner of the room his hair was coiled, he looked at me and smiled then he waved his hands that was when I my eyes closed then suddenly I woke up back but alas he was gone, I wasn't scared coz I knew he was my Guardian angel.

As a Christian, of course I know abt d spiritual realm.....d Bible talks about it n anyway, our Faith is rooted in d spiritual. I'm also not unmindful of mysterious unexplainable occurrences. We also have illusions n delusions n some of these stories may fall into these categories. That I don't believe a story does not mean it's not true or factual. When I think a story has been overly embellished, I read it like fiction.
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Elxandre(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
I have to leave this thread till some other time.
I'm scared, I mean I'm freaking out in my room alone.
Nothing scares me easily, but I am so afraid of my shadow already.

I learnt alot from this thread though.

7 Likes

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
mysticgal:

Jeez,i am so sorry cry

Thanks. Gotten over it...
Have you lost any?
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by jutah(m): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
I saw two spirits dancing skelewu after which they started gossiping about our next door neighbor, Ibrahim.
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
ibdeals1:

reminds me of the movie Final Destination sad cry ..scary
Can we be friends on bbm, whatsapp? I believe you...
Reply please...
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ibdeals1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
century106:
I haven't read all the encounters on this thread but I tell you; I have seen most of what has been narrated here. Sometimes its gets to my head and I'd for some seconds think I'm special but then I usually bring my self back to reality. Lol;

I'm sure you don't believe any of this and you want to go on to read some other stories so I'm not going to narrate my more than a thousand and one different unbelievably true events that I have witnessed.

Things really do happen around us that we can't see. I believe in God and I believe that there's something called metaphysics - beyond ordinary.

pls narrate more embarassed
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ayukdaboss(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
ibdeals1:

reminds me of the movie Final Destination sad cry ..scary
I wonder how that guy remembered the full story plus the names of everybody mentioned (PS: There were so.many names mentioned) and he listed all of them. Dude just scaring us unnecessarily angry

1 Like

Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Litmus:
I wonder if this has ever happened anyone else? i ask in this way, because in 1991 something happened to me that Family guy featured (Sort of). And family Guy was created Seka 1999.

Age, nearly 7old, I was waken up one Saturday morning by someone shaking my ankle. When i raised my head to look, i saw a large monkey dressed in Moroccan Fez hats and waistcoat at the foot of my bed. It grinned at me, pointing a finger, then slunk down at the foot of the bed, so i sat bolt uptight to catch sight of it, which i did, and saw it dash to the door open it and run out.

I don't recall being as moved then as i was when i saw that evil monkey on Family guy. Astonishing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8l2bzyyKqg
Monkeys are mostly represented as demons...
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by century106: 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
ibdeals1:

pls narrate more embarassed
Well I have narrated more. I keep these things to myself as I don't like coming off as telling fictional stories or having to defend myself to anyone...
Re: Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. by ibdeals1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
century106:

Mine may not be close; I was still little when I went to my sister's (of blessed memory) for holidays. There was this fine shirt and trouser displayed at one shop that I had passed by one day and liked the cloths. I never told my sister that I saw the cloths or that I wanted her to get me any cloths. One hot afternoon, I was sleeping and suddenly I was out of the room, then the house and I walked the length of the street, entered into another street until I got to the busy street where I saw the cloths in that shop. As I passed the shop I saw my sister buying cloths and while she was coming home, I followed her trying not to let her see me, then there was her house and then she entered the room and next thing I know she was trying to wake me up. Surprised and shocked that I was already in the room before she got in because I remembered trying to hide so she won't see me. Then she asked me to guess what she got for me. Well I had learned not to tell these things so I simply told her I don't know what to guess, and boooom she brought out the cloths out of the same nylon I had seen her carry in my out of body experience.

Do u still see these kind of scary visions? lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (34) (Reply)

Counselling: Strictly For Couples And Intending Couples! / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.