Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. (1393 Views)

Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex??? / I Always Feel Pain After Romance / Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Not like I just wanted to open a topic, it's something I've noticed for a very long time.
1: I am a bold person.
2: I don't talk much except when am in the mod.
3: Am very serious minded but not strict.
4: Am not a teaser.
5: I don't look funny neither do I talk funny nor have a funny behavior in order to amuse someone.
6: Am not radical or jovial.
7: I always look at things from different dimensions.
8: I love cooperate wears, very matured ones (I don't ping).
9: I don't follow the crowd.
10: I hate nonsense.
11: I always speak with authority (just my nature).
12: I also walk boldly with stamina (some say I walk like an army).
These above are just my natural attributes. I always find it hard to pretend cos at the end of the day, I will surely cast. Apart from these listed above, am normal oo! I can be nice and shy as well though I try as much as possible not to let it show. I look nice and OK, let me say 7/10. I've got the manly or masculine look(not like John Cena ooo! just normal), thanks to the gym. 5'10ft tall and I do a lot of sports. I've got no body and mouth odour cos I use good tooth brush and paste with a decent perfume. OK, let me stop here for now. So my question is, what's wrong with me that most girls snub me, and even when am dating them, they don't correspond and when I quit, they quit?!
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by moststylish(m): 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
do u have cash
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Alikaxon(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
hw can i b of help?
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by dryakson(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
They are not your type
Some girls out there are looking for someone like you
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
moststylish: do u have cash
An architectural student without cash is lazy. But I don't flaunt my cash on them, cos I spend when necessary.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
dryakson: They are not your type
Thanks dude, that's encouraging cos am almost losing it.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by pasqal09: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Maybe u look like an robber or rapist. undecided
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by sweetestguy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sorry op bt I hav to be frank wit u, ure nt jus d type of guy most "typical" females wud love to be wit, girls love guys who are jovial funny who can mek dem laff, a teaser etc,most girls love guys who are fun to be with, u can't be serious all d time
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
They find you weird, uptight and boring.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by hotmolo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
dryakson: They are not your type

Pls nah tel op d truth... @op I kinda hav dis ish aswell. Truth is al dis tins uv mentiond, most grls find it a turn off. Ie de prefer d opposit 4 instant grls want a jovial guy who jokes wit dem nd make dem smile to a serious guy who's neva smilin. Trust me I hav dis issues too so I knw where it pinches. U nid to b more jovial in a mature way nd stop bein up tight. B more open nd welcomin to grls nd always smile in a mature way. (Not mumu kinda smile by openin all ur teeth). U cn try it out on few frnds or try chatin up grls dat u duno too well. U wil b suprised @ d outcome. Always smile dats d key
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by hotmolo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Al dis I hate nonsens nd am diffrent talk do scare grls off. Trust me grls hav confided in me on wat a turn off such guys are. U hav to make dem feel comy around u nd after dev bcom comfortabl around u, u can now bgin bringin in ur rules 1 by 1. My 10 cents
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by chimajii: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: They find you weird, uptight and boring.

^^ pls..cud u try answering mah question...like..since morning no Mod has gone to answer ppus ?'s n dat thread..'nairaland general'..been lukin 4 a Mod since morning...good i bumped n2 ya Here.. Thanx..btw....y'all sorry for Off Topic
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
hotmolo:

Pls nah tel op d truth... @op I kinda hav dis ish aswell. Truth is al dis tins uv mentiond, most grls find it a turn off. Ie de prefer d opposit 4 instant grls want a jovial guy who jokes wit dem nd make dem smile to a serious guy who's neva smilin. Trust me I hav dis issues too so I knw where it pinches. U nid to b more jovial in a mature way nd stop bein up tight. B more open nd welcomin to grls nd always smile in a mature way. (Not mumu kinda smile by openin all ur teeth). U cn try it out on few frnds or try chatin up grls dat u duno too well. U wil b suprised @ d outcome. Always smile dats d key
Thanks my guy, but I can't smile for no reason. first, I see her I like her, she doesn't smile at me but looks away the minute our eyes jams together. What time do I have to smile again. I don't know, it just doesn't happen for me, maybe.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: They find you weird, uptight and boring.
Am not a good inventor of fun and even if I tried, anybody around would notice that am struggling to do so. I can continue from there if she creates one.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by chimajii: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
@OP i really dnt Understand why U'd have to walk around with a Stick Up Ur Behind..y? What for?...like really? We get it..that's hw U are.....u jst cnt be like that...U gotta bend for ppu 2 fit In...same way ppu gotta bend for u to fit in...dnt be surprised if sum1 tells U since u act like U're doing the world a favour by being Overly Xtra for no reason..U shud go stay all by urself and sew in ur 'this is hw i am' type of life...why U walk around with a Mean/stern face....?? Are u a MODEL? Well u're always on suit or what not...that's Ur Ish.....if suit floats ur boat then so be It....like ya need to take a chill Pill..it isn't that Serious...talking bout ya 'talkin with authority'...AINT notING wrong with that...bt it becomes A PROBLEM when u dnt knW that there is a thin line btw being authoritative and being confident.....u better find that middle ground...i aint buy that shii U peddin...
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
hotmolo: Al dis I hate nonsens nd am diffrent talk do scare grls off. Trust me grls hav confided in me on wat a turn off such guys are. U hav to make dem feel comy around u nd after dev bcom comfortabl around u, u can now bgin bringin in ur rules 1 by 1. My 10 cents
When I say I don't like 'nonsense', I meant something like gossiping, cheating, lying, selfishness and inappropriate attitudes tending towards my pockets all the time and stuffs like that. Maybe not what you think.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Castos: Am not a good inventor of fun and even if I tried, anybody around would notice that am struggling to do so. I can continue from there if she creates one.
Create avenues to be free. Go to the beach with her and be free with nature. Words will flow naturally. If a lady makes you happy, tell her so to her face and watch her face light up, for example.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by pasqal09: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
This is the real ish here, not those nonsense threads that stuck-up hisrib creates.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by chimajii: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Castos: When I say I don't like 'nonsense', I meant something like gossiping, cheating, lying, selfishness and inappropriate attitudes tending towards my pockets all the time and stuffs like that. Maybe not what you think.

^aii...those are Good Traits...won't tell u to discard them...Myself i dnt Cheat....dnt like ppu who tell lies...am all for always keep it 100% real with me stra8 UP......and am Really ConceiTic in Nature/am so much of an Egoist.....that's practically me...i dnt roll with ppu...am all bout my shii....i dnt talk much...I dnt Make Frnds......bt i cud be Nice to U.....bt Never frnds with U....

S/N....meaning....every1 got rules...as much as it may seem like sum persons dnt hve....some peeps go very hard with their rules...bt it seems like u going hard with it aint cutting it...so Ya Need to flip d sCript real quick..
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
chimajii: @OP i really dnt Understand why U'd have to walk around with a Stick Up Ur Behind..y? What for?...like really? We get it..that's hw U are.....u jst cnt be like that...U gotta bend for ppu 2 fit In...same way ppu gotta bend for u to fit in...dnt be surprised if sum1 tells U since u act like U're doing the world a favour by being Overly Xtra for no reason..U shud go stay all by urself and sew in ur 'this is hw i am' type of life...why U walk around with a Mean/stern face....?? Are u a MODEL? Well u're always on suit or what not...that's Ur Ish.....if suit floats ur boat then so be It....like ya need to take a chill Pill..it isn't that Serious...talking bout ya 'talkin with authority'...AINT notING wrong with that...bt it becomes A PROBLEM when u dnt knW that there is a thin line btw being authoritative and being confident.....u better find that middle ground...i aint buy that shii U peddin...
I feel you bro, but I don't carry myself or feel too proud and full of myself. That am always on cooperate doesn't mean that am always on suit, a nice starched shirt with a plain trouser does it for me. Sometimes I do wear casual cloth but not all the time unless am doing site work. I have an authoritative voice not like I made it up. I don't put up stern or mean face, cos my natural outlook is bold, and it's not my fault. Please understand me, not like I scare people away with my appearance cos am just me.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Dannylux: 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Glad you know your problems because that's the hard part. The kind of friends you keep can influence your character, too. Try to mingle with people who act exactly the opposite of what you are.

Just like in "EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS" they would say its "cooling by association"
Associating with bad people would make you bad? It's no different from associating with Cool guys who aren't like you.

This would help immensely.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
chimajii:

^aii...those are Good Traits...won't tell u to discard them...Myself i dnt Cheat....dnt like ppu who tell lies...am all for always keep it 100% real with me stra8 UP......and am Really ConceiTic in Nature/am so much of an Egoist.....that's practically me...i dnt roll with ppu...am all bout my shii....i dnt talk much...I dnt Make Frnds......bt i cud be Nice to U.....bt Never frnds with U....

S/N....meaning....every1 got rules...as much as it may seem like sum persons dnt hve....some peeps go very hard with their rules...bt it seems like u going hard with it aint cutting it...so Ya Need to flip d sCript real quick..
Not like I go hard with it but I don't like them. I can snub it or tell it, depending the on the situation.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by MrCork: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Castos: Not like I just wanted to open a topic, it's something I've noticed for a very long time.
1: I am a bold person.
2: I don't talk much except when am in the mod.
3: Am very serious minded but not strict.
4: Am not a teaser.
5: I don't look funny neither do I talk funny nor have a funny behavior in order to amuse someone.
6: Am not radical or jovial.
7: I always look at things from different dimensions.
8: I love cooperate wears, very matured ones (I don't ping).
9: I don't follow the crowd.
10: I hate nonsense.
11: I always speak with authority (just my nature).
12: I also walk boldly with stamina (some say I walk like an army).
These above are just my natural attributes. I always find it hard to pretend cos at the end of the day, I will surely cast. Apart from these listed above, am normal oo! I can be nice and shy as well though I try as much as possible not to let it show. I look nice and OK, let me say 7/10. I've got the manly or masculine look(not like John Cena ooo! just normal), thanks to the gym. 5'10ft tall and I do a lot of sports. I've got no body and mouth odour cos I use good tooth brush and paste with a decent perfume. OK, let me stop here for now. So my question is, what's wrong with me that most girls snub me, and even when am dating them, they don't correspond and when I quit, they quit?!

...too much story...
..so u prefer self service to punny?
angry
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: Create avenues to be free. Go to the beach with her and be free with nature. Words will flow naturally. If a lady makes you happy, tell her so to her face and watch her face light up, for example.
Beach? that's if there is any around. We can go somewhere, but I believe that a guy of my kind needs a girl that can actually create fun then see me rocketing it.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by chimajii: 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Castos: Not like I go hard with it but I don't like them. I can snub it or tell it, depending the on the situation.

^^ Right there! Am a big Tym Snub...ppu always tell me...*and even sum feel it's is because of What I do...so basically i am thinkin am All that*....Trust & believe i'll Tell it like it is shud d situation present itself...i dont sugarcoat!!

Just Re-adjust......l...Be lot more chilly
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...too much story...
angry
To be frank, I don't masturbate.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by chimajii: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...too much story...
angry

^^ where in d title or writeUp did U see that?? Wait! Y'all are now in d Binness Of making Things Up,right?
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Vivly(f): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Op, from your post, it's obvious you've got a huge ego. No offence but you've got a high opinion of yourself. To some people, it might pass as arrogance or pride. You might even be the one doing the snubbing without realizing it.
Look for a girl that falls within that radar. No need to lower your standards. Meet girls that are way above your class, that way, you'll be more willing to impress them.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
chimajii:

^^ Right there! Am a big Tym Snub...ppu always tell me...*and even sum feel it's is because of What I do...so basically i am thinkin am All that*....Trust & believe i'll Tell it like it is shud d situation present itself...i dont sugarcoat!!

Just Re-adjust......l...Be lot more chilly
I feel like, if i snub it for long it'll continue happen till you're fed up and the worst might even happen. If I love you, I'll open up about it, maybe we can still understand and resolve on time without targeting any perfect time to strike on ur partner cos you're just gathering stories to tell and proves to shame her.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by Castos(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Vivly: Op, from your post, it's obvious you've got a huge ego. No offence but you've got a high opinion of yourself. To some people, it might pass as arrogance or pride. You might even be the one doing the snubbing without realizing it.
Look for a girl that falls within that radar. No need to lower your standards. Meet girls that are way above your class, that way, you'll be more willing to impress them.
Thanks my sister. If you'd read in between the lines, i said that these were natural attributes cos i didn't just make them up and i don't pretend to cover these threats cos it's just natural and was never developed. Come closer to me, you'll notice that am different from what you see or think.
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by MrCork: 12:00am On Dec 06, 2013
chimajii:

^^ where in d title or writeUp did U see that?? Wait! Y'all are now in d Binness Of making Things Up,right?

...look at number 1..I am a bold person..wot Do u think he means? undecided
Re: Girls Don't Always Feel Free With Me. by seangy4konji: 4:13am On Dec 06, 2013
you have GAY tendencies...no homo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Where And How Do You Prefer To Be Proposed To? / A Question For The Ladies / Ten Funny Things That Happens After Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.