Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain (2524 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by plaetton: 5:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Christmas has come early for Nigerian Atheists, for, Santa Clause, that Omni Omni Jolly old man has given Nigerian atheists an early Christmas present.

There is fire on Bullshyt Mountain...again.
He he he!

This time Pst Chris Okotie, the benignly neurotic , narcissistic parasite, and the presiding clown at Household Of God Fellowship, one of Nigeria's numerous Bullshyt Mountains(places of worship), lashed out at members of the Catholic Church, The Mother Church, calling them devil worshippers and and condemning them to hell.

For an atheist living in this land of the walking dead, it just can't get any more ridiculous than this.
This is indeed very funny, but it is a serious matter o.
It underscores the fact that we atheists have been lamenting so much on this forum, that this national lunacy is not only an epidemic, but is far more serious and more deadly than any of us could have imagined.

Our national IQ has suffered so much damage from the toxic emanations from Bullshyt Mountain that we fear that 300 years might not be enough to see a reversal.

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by realsuigeneris: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2013
For using the word 'mother church' to qualify The Catholic Church makes your whole write look childish and nonsense. Christ and the entire bible did not use such world but He reminded us that we all I.e the church are one body in Christ. It is people like you and your sorry words that gave Okotie d effontry to castigate the Catholic Church.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by plaetton: 5:55am On Dec 06, 2013
realsui-generis:
For using the word 'mother church' to qualify The Catholic Church makes your whole write look childish and nonsense. Christ and the entire bible did not use such world but He reminded us that we all I.e the church are one body in Christ. It is people like you and your sorry words that gave Okotie d effontry to castigate the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church is the Mother Church.
Maybe you understand Mother Church to mean something different than I intended.

All other churches are the dysfunctional children of the Mother Church.
So, although a child may disrespect his mother, the DNA cannot be ever severed or altered.

The Mother Church can only weep when she looks at her many dysfunctional children.

embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by DeepSight(m): 6:22am On Dec 06, 2013
I have always said that anti religious atheism is not pure atheism. Mere disgust at religion is by no means a ground for atheism, and does not in any way advance the validity of the notion that God does not exist.

For this reason it is puzzling how anyone could view the puerile and inane vituperations of any religion as a 'Christmas present for atheists'.

Unless of course, such an atheist always saw himself as being involved in some war of superior stance against all religionists. Which would be just. . . . Sad.

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Acidosis(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2013
Lol @Mother church... grin

Mother goddess stuffs grin

'A mother goddess holding a little baby' grin

53 prayers to a mother goddess, and 7 to 'God' Rosary stuffs grin

1. "Mary full of grace" - says the ArchAngel cool

2. "Blessed are you and the fruit..." - says, Elizabeth cool

3. "Hail Mary, Mother of God" - says the followers of mother goddess grin

If 'mother mary' (the false mother) is the key I need to get to the kingdom of God, sorry, I don't want to be there... smiley
grin grin
I'm better of with Jesus
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by plaetton: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Deep Sight:
I have always said that anti religious atheism is not pure atheism. Mere disgust at religion is by no means a ground for atheism, and does not in any way advance the validity of the notion that God does not exist.

For this reason it is puzzling how anyone could view the puerile and inane vituperations of any religion as a 'Christmas present for atheists'.

Unless of course, such an atheist always saw himself as being involved in some war of superior stance against all religionists. Which would be just. . . . Sad.
My dear Deepsight,
I am a Nigerian first , irrespective of my viewpoints on religion and faith.
Yes, as an atheist, there is time to mock, and indeed, there is always plenty to mock.
Religion in Nigeria is like no other that I have seen, or even heard of.
Religion does very serious damage to our national psyche, our unity, our cohesion, our pride and our national IQ.
So while we mock, we also weep.

I know that you reside in La la land where you are out of touch and impervious to the corrosive influences of religious bullshyt.
Most of us are not that lucky , nor are we as apathetic while our future generation of citizens are being systematically lobotomized by the stench from bullshyt mountain.

If the notion that god exists has a tendency to render people and entire populations silly beyond measure, then something must be wrong with that notion, that proposition.

I have tried show in another thread, that all the world's founders of major religions(bullshyt mountains) were by men and women who suffered brain malfunctions that produced the religious experiences.
So, there's indeed something akin to madness in the religious bullshyts of all ages.

Religion, most especially evangelical Christianity, is a malignant tumor in the brain and the belly of our society.
That is fact.
Therefore, continued vigilance, and of course, mockery, is imperative for all lovers of our beloved country to ensure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by DeepSight(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2013
plaetton:

I know that you reside in La la land where you are out of touch and impervious to the corrosive influences of religious bullshyt.
Most of are not that lucky , nor are we as apathetic while our future generation of citizens are bein systematically lobotomized by stench from bullshyt mountain.

Save for the extremist strains, there are not many significant corrosive influences of religion by itself, and within the generality of moderate religionism, there is to be found a wealth of virtue far more enriching and protective of human existence than the meaninglessness and purposelessness of atheism. Indeed, regardless of the strenuous attempts of materialists to attribute societal morality to compromise only, the truth remains that the fundamental precepts of most universally accepted societal morality have their roots in very ancient deeply rooted religions and religious standards.

I should add that on the other hand, I have seen severe corrosive effects of extreme atheism, which has, for example, led some atheists to declare on this very board that nothing is intrinsically wrong or evil, not even the greatest atrocities of all time. I would prefer the religionist to such a man.

If the notion that god exists has a tendency to render people and entire populations silly beyond measure, then something must be wrong with that notion, that proposition.

The notion that God exists has never had any such effect.

Convoluted religion, and particularly corrupted religion, and most especially politically and commercially hijacked religion, is what does this, and none of these spring fron the notion that God exists. They are even directly antithetical to the notion that God exists.

There continued vigilance, and of course, mockery, is imperative for all lovers of our beloved country to ensure.

I really think you need to do some deep thinking, perhaps some statistical research, even, if possible, on the effect of mockery on the religious mind. I am sure you will find that it is a blunt sword, and in most cases only serves to provide the needed persecution which makes the religious mind believe in its cause, its special nature, its battle against 'enemies' of its faith, and indeed it waxes ever stronger from such.

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2013
Deep Sight:

Save for the extremist strains, there are not many significant corrosive influences of religion by itself, and within the generality of moderate religionism, there is to be found a wealth of virtue far more enriching and protective of human existence than the meaninglessness and purposelessness of atheism. Indeed, regardless of the strenuous attempts of materialists to attribute societal morality to compromise only, the truth remains that the fundamental precepts of most universally accepted societal morality have their roots in very ancient deeply rooted religions and religious standards.

I should add that on the other hand, I have seen severe corrosive effects of extreme atheism, which has, for example, led some atheists to declare on this very board that nothing is intrinsically wrong or evil, not even the greatest atrocities of all time. I would prefer the religionist to such a man.

Convoluted religion, and particularly corrupted religion, and most especially politically and commercially hijacked religion, is what does this, and none of these spring fron the notion that God exists. They are even directly antithetical to the notion that God exists.

I really think you need to do some deep thinking, perhaps some statistical research, even, if possible, on the effect of mockery on the religious mind. I am sure you will find that it is a blunt sword, and in most cases only serves to provide the needed persecution which makes the religious mind believe in its cause, its special nature, its battle against 'enemies' of its faith, and indeed it waxes ever stronger from such.

Stop using big words to say nothing......

6 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by DeepSight(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Stop seeing big words where there are none. It tells badly on your education.

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 06, 2013
Deep Sight:

Stop seeing big words where there are none. It tells badly on your education.

Lol....cramming big words from the dictionary and then using it on nairaland to impress gullible sheep is not EDUCATION

4 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by DeepSight(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lol....cramming big words from the dictionary and then using it on nairaland to impress gullible sheep is not EDUCATION

If you think that those were big words, shame. Worse, if you think any words there require cramming, shocking shame.

I shouldn't be shocked sha. After all, na you.

4 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2013
Deep Sight:

If you think that those were big words, shame. Worse, if you think any words there require cramming, shocking shame.

I shouldn't be shocked sha. After all, na you.

lol.....butthurt....let me leave you and your sophistry

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by MrPresident1: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

You do not understand what he has said, period!

@Deep sight, that was thunder!!!

I wouldn't know your faith (or religious) persuasions but your words are the sound of thunder.

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President:

You do not understand what he has said, period!

@Deep sight, that was thunder!!!

I wouldn't know your faith (or religious) persuasions but your words are the sound of thunder.

Oh...another person swayed by sophistry!

Deepsight, you're good!

4 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by MrPresident1: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Oh...another person swayed by sophistry!

Deepsight, you're good!

Do I understand that you lack the capacity to comprehend what he has said? Simply just refute his logic or else...

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President:

Do I understand that you lack the capacity to comprehend what he has said? Simply just refute his logic or else...

Okay, here is my refutation

Deep Sight:

Here Deepsight is using big words to claim 2 false things;

1) Moderately practiced religion is not corrosive and it enriches human well being and societal progress. It is only the minority of extreme religious peeps that spoil religion

2) Atheism (Extreme atheism) is more corrosive and has led people (atheists) to believe that there is no wrong or right

Falsehood one- how does one moderately practice the enforcement of sharia law or the homophobia in mainstream christianity? Yo will find that even among moderate muslims in a country like UK, there is support for capital punishments and blasphemy laws. Among moderate christians, there is homophobia and a lot of hate. The only sensible christians are liberal ones....not "moderates"....the liberals are more like rebels than "practicing religion moderately"

Falsehood two- atheism is not corrosive. It is a simple disbelief. Just like you disbelief in the toothfairy. Atheists believe in right and wrong...they just dont believe in absolute morality. We know that morality can change depending on evidence and advancement in technology.

Deep Sight:

Does one really need to hijack religion to kill disbelievers? The two holy books state it clearly that disbelievers should be killed. Actually, it is the good religious people that hijacked religion for a more humanistic interpretation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Okay, here is my refutation

Here Deepsight is using big words to claim 2 false things;

1) Moderately practiced religion is not corrosive and it enriches human well being and societal progress. It is only the minority of extreme religious peeps that spoil religion

2) Atheism (Extreme atheism) is more corrosive and has led people (atheists) to believe that there is no wrong or right

Falsehood one- how does one moderately practice the enforcement of sharia law or the homophobia in mainstream christianity? Yo will find that even among moderate muslims in a country like UK, there is support for capital punishments and blasphemy laws. Among moderate christians, there is homophobia and a lot of hate. The only sensible christians are liberal ones....not "moderates"....the liberals are more like rebels than "practicing religion moderately"

Falsehood two- atheism is not corrosive. It is a simple disbelief. Just like you disbelief in the toothfairy. Atheists believe in right and wrong...they just dont believe in absolute morality. We know that morality can change depending on evidence and advancement in technology.

Does one really need to hijack religion to kill disbelievers? The two holy books state it clearly that disbelievers should be killed. Actually, it is the good religious people that hijacked religion for a more humanistic interpretation

I align with Deep Sight. His position suits my personal belief system more, a large percentage of which derives from empirical evidences.

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President:

I align with Deep Sight. His position suits my personal belief system more, a large percentage of which derives from empirical evidences.

So, why tell him to give a response. What a waste of time

3 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President:

You must be trolling
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
Deep Sight:
Save for the extremist strains, there are not many significant corrosive influences of religion by itself, and within the generality of moderate religionism, there is to be found a wealth of virtue far more enriching and protective of human existence than the meaninglessness and purposelessness of atheism.
What would you define as extremism? Was Abraham 'extremist' when he took his son for sacrifice? Atheism is purposeless and meaningless, just like not believing in Santa won't automatically give you a purpose in life.

Not believing in God isn't the end of the world. There's so much out there to learn, explore and enjoy.

Deep Sight:
Indeed, regardless of the strenuous attempts of materialists to attribute societal morality to compromise only, the truth remains that the fundamental precepts of most universally accepted societal morality have their roots in very ancient deeply rooted religions and religious standards.
Not really. I believe religion evolved from culture and religion is man's creation. You can't give what you do not have. Religious doctrines and notions of love simply mirrors the founder's desires and character. If Mo didn't like pork, then damn the pork. Yahweh would command the Israelites not to murder, yet would lead them in battle against their enemies.

At the end, it all boils down to man. If you see any truth in any religion, it wasn't religion that revealed that truth to man. It was man embedding his idea in the fabric of religion.

Deep Sight:
Do you consider prostitution intrinsically wrong or evil? Which would you consider evil? The death of a loved one? The death of an enemy? The death of an oppressor?

Is death evil?

Deep Sight:
Until different versions of this God decide to wage war against each other.

Deep Sight:
Smoove. Maybe you could help us mention a single religion that isn't corrupt in any form.

Deep Sight:
This board is testament that mockery does work. Ask Alfa.

7 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by MrPresident1: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

You must be trolling
rationalmind:

So, why tell him to give a response. What a waste of time

Lawlessness couched as liberality is the destruction of our world. Freedom to do as you like is a mirage. The freedom you insinuate does not exist.

There must be laws to guide human action or else everyone will act according to the foolishest whim. There will be anarchy.

I do not subscribe to your notion of freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President:

Lawlessness couched as liberality is the destruction of our world. Freedom to do as you like is a mirage. The freedom you insinuate does not exist.

There must be laws to guide human action or else everyone will act according to the foolishest whim. There will be anarchy.

I do not subscribe to your notion of freedom.
We will continue to evolve, everything about us.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by MrPresident1: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
aManFromMars:
We will continue to evolve, everything about us.
The laws that guide human action are based on a very intrinsic and organic mindset. The caucasian is generally godless, so his system runs efficiently because it is cold blooded. He is the most powerful in the world today and forces his orientation on other people; Democracy, Atheism, capitalism, homosexualism, consumerism, mercantilism, greed etc etc. He will continue to win because this system is his organic system, he propounded it and he runs it.
The Negro's inate orientation on the other hand is intrinsically hardwired in belief in God, even if his actions belie this inherent nature. He can never perfect what is never inherently part of him. He is just doing copy copy and follow follow, a zombie in the most literal sense. He will forever remain a mediocre carbon copy, he can never help himself because he's living in subservience to the powers that be. He's in slavery.

The disjoint occurs because the Negro, so-called blackman, has no sense of history, He doesnt know who he is, he has no sense of where he comes from, he is so unaware of the exploits of his ancestors, who through belief in The Almighty God subdued and ruled the whole world. His brain is formatted and he's devolved into a beast because he forgot his God.

That is ending. The signs are all around us. The dawn of a new age, where the knowledge of God will rule and order the world.

3 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mr President:
The laws that guide human action are based on a very intrinsic and organic mindset. The caucasian is generally godless, so his system runs efficiently because it is cold blooded. He is the most powerful in the world today and forces his orientation on other people; Democracy, Athiesm etc etc. He will continue to win because this system is his organic system, he propounded it and he runs it.
The Negro's inate orientation on the other hand is intrinsically hardwired in belief in God, even if his actions belie this inherent nature. He can never perfect what is never inherently part of him. He is just doing copy copy and follow follow, a zombie in the most literal sense. He will forever remain a mediocre carbon copy, he can never help himself because he's living in subservience to the powers that be. He's in slavery.

The disjoint occurs because the Negro, so-called blackman, has no sense of history, He doesnt know who he is, he has no sense of where he comes from, he is so unaware of the exploits of his ancestors, who through belief in The Almighty God subdued and ruled the whole world. His brain is formatted and he's devolved into a beast because he forgot his God.

That is ending. The signs are all around us. The dawn of a new age, where the knowledge of God will rule and order the world.

Thanks for confirming my doubts about your intellect
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by MrPresident1: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thanks for confirming my doubts about your intellect

Stay on track. Disprove my position.

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by DeepSight(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
aManFromMars:
What would you define as extremism? Was Abraham 'extremist' when he took his son for sacrifice?

I think that you surely do have an idea of what religious extremism refers to. And yes; I would consider Abraham's action as extremist.

Atheism is purposeless and meaningless, just like not believing in Santa won't automatically give you a purpose in life.

Perhaps it will help you better if I put it thus: the atheistic worldview would render that the universe, the world, and all existence, have no inherent deeper purpose or meaning, but "just happen" to exist, or to have come to exist as a fluke or quirk.

Not believing in God isn't the end of the world. There's so much out there to learn, explore and enjoy.

There is also so much out there to suffer: and satisfaction regarding the profound questions of our existence is never attained without a recognition of our spirituality: and to boot - a recognition of the abstract realm of ideas in which we live our entire lives: and a recognition therefore of the non-material nature of mind, of reality, and of the human core. But you may skip this; as I hardly expect it will make any sense to you.

Not really. I believe religion evolved from culture and religion is man's creation.

At this point we will be quibbling with semantics - for it is legitimate to also say that religion is culture as well. You could not separate Jewish religion from Jewsih culture for example, nor could you separate Islamic religion from Islamic culture. Same goes for every other culture and religion - religion and culture are intertwined and in most cases are even the same thing, the culture being the religion and the religion being the culture.

You can't give what you do not have. Religious doctrines and notions of love simply mirrors the founder's desires and character.

And so? Is there anything we practice that does not originate from our minds and thoughts?

At the end, it all boils down to man. If you see any truth in any religion, it wasn't religion that revealed that truth to man. It was man embedding his idea in the fabric of religion.

Again, I repeat - And so? Is there anything we practice that does not originate from our minds and thoughts?

You speak as if Religion is a person somewhere (see the bold in the quote above) and not simply practices and beliefs of man.

I fail to see your point here.

Do you consider prostitution intrinsically wrong or evil?

No.

Which would you consider evil? The death of a loved one? The death of an enemy? The death of an oppressor?

Death by itself is just as natural a phenomenon as birth. Birth, growth, degeneration, death - natural processes. So your question is like asking if I would consider the birth of a loved one, enemy, or oppressor, as good or evil. It is not their birth or death that is good or evil, but the moral actions surrounding same.

Is death evil?

Like birth, it is just a natural process.

Until different versions of this God decide to wage war against each other.

Of course this never happens. Where have you - an atheist/ aganostic - ever seen God fighting anywhere, or gods fighting anywhere.

You only see men fighting for reasons best known to them.

Smoove. Maybe you could help us mention a single religion that isn't corrupt in any form.

All religions do have some form of corruption or the other, but what I referred to was that degree and extent of corruption which leads to shocking perversions of the essential ethos of religions.

This board is testament that mockery does work. Ask Alfa.

For every Alfa Seltzer that you may think mockery has worked with, I am confident there are ten others whose determination to follow their religious path has waxed stronger on account of a persecution complex. This is why I said maybe you should do some statistical research on the question.

Mockery of religion is wasteful and childish - except where one condemns the most extreme and unacceptable fall-outs of religion - such as terrorism, for example. Trust me, I should know how wasteful such mockery is - if you have the time to skim through some of my older posts you will be shocked at the amount of time and energy I devoted to mocking religion. It was a s.illy, puerile waste of time that profited no one anything. It is not even a sensible way to go about changing the mind of the believer.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seen. Make I chop dis plantain finish. grin

Happy weekend everyone.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yes. Atheism(the atheism of nairaland, at least) is blatant confusion and proud ignorance that turns a normal man into a mocking and foolish person as seen above and in many other occassions.

Pity.
People exploit through religion, therefore religion is evil. The counterfeit is bad, the original is evil.

One sees bouts of stu.pidity and acute moral decline fester with this kind of atheism. One is cheered on for mockery and foolishness.

May we be shielded and our children covered from this evil more potent than our current religious hypocrisy problem as a people.

This is how it feels. Goodbye.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: Yes. Atheism(the atheism of nairaland, at least) is blatant confusion and proud ignorance that turns a normal man into a mocking and foolish person as seen above and in many other occassions.

Pity.
People exploit through religion, therefore religion is evil. The counterfeit is bad, the original is evil.

One sees bouts of stu.pidity and acute moral decline fester with this kind of atheism. One is cheered on for mockery and foolishness.

May we be shielded and our children covered from this evil more potent than our current religious hypocrisy problem as a people.

This is how it feels. Goodbye.

*singing*

When I smoke, I get so high
It makes me feel like I wanna fly
when you look, you see the red in my eyes

Guy, you sound like you are high on hateatheism........You whitewash all the atheist contributions on this section. Out of your ignorance, you think atheists only mock. There are times that I defend christianity...especially catholicism. here are time that I campaign for abortion and atheist rights.......human rights.....
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

*singing*

When I smoke, I get so high
It makes me feel like I wanna fly
when you look, you see the red in my eyes

Guy, you sound like you are high on hateatheism........You whitewash all the atheist contributions on this section. Out of your ignorance, you think atheists only mock. There are times that I defend christianity...especially catholicism. here are time that I campaign for abortion and atheist rights.......human rights.....
nonsense again. A prime example of atheism turning men into mockers and fools. Nonsense. Talking of defending christianity and catholicism, why are you so confused? Where do you stand? Why are you all hypocrites?

Why do you give humans rights to be selfish and immature and foolish.

You are simply hiding behind lies. You are hypocritical and selfish and immature.

There is no atheist that is even partially manageable in the real world. You stand as a witness to atheistic stupidity and immorality and foolishness.

Religion is the national cancer. Pooey. Are you so deluded as not to divide between religion and hypocrisy? So blind to deny the people who practice what they claim in real world? So blind to even understand my comments?

Atheism is foolish beyond measure. And blind beyond measure. And evil beyond measure. All atheists are hypocritical and evil beyond measure, and blind beyond measure.

PS: in case you still don't get the point, it is to make you see how painful it is when people make foolish and hypocritical generalizations like this thread does, and all of plaettons comments and threads do, just as you felt the pain on the Enemies of mankind thread.

If you are free to hypocritically and blindly make openly false generalizations of people's characters, let's see how you like when it is done on your character.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: nonsense again. A prime example of atheism turning men into mockers and fools. Nonsense. Talking of defending christianity and catholicism, why are you so confused? Where do you stand? Why are you all hypocrites?

Why do you give humans rights to be selfish and immature and foolish.

You are simply hiding behind lies. You are hypocritical and selfish and immature.

There is no atheist that is even partially manageable in the real world. You stand as a witness to atheistic stupidity and immorality and foolishness.

Religion is the national cancer. Pooey. Are you so deluded as not to divide between religion and hypocrisy? So blind to deny the people who practice what they claim in real world? So blind to even understand my comments?

Atheism is foolish beyond measure. And blind beyond measure. And evil beyond measure. All atheists are hypocritical and evil beyond measure, and blind beyond measure.

PS: in case you still don't get the point, it is to make you see how painful it is when people make foolish and hypocritical generalizations like this thread does, and all of plaettons comments and threads do, just as you felt the pain on the Enemies of mankind thread.

If you are free to hypocritically and blindly make openly false generalizations of people's characters, let's see how you like when it is done on your character.

Kai.....see as Joshthefirst finished me embarassed

You are epic, Josh!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Kill Your Only Child as a Sacrifice, If Asked By Your God? / See How Media Portrays Islam / Photos Of Praise & Worship Leader, Don Moen With His Grandson's, Hank And Luke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.