Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain (2514 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: nonsense again. A prime example of atheism turning men into mockers and fools. Nonsense. Talking of defending christianity and catholicism, why are you so confused? Where do you stand? Why are you all hypocrites?

Why do you give humans rights to be selfish and immature and foolish.

You are simply hiding behind lies. You are hypocritical and selfish and immature.

There is no atheist that is even partially manageable in the real world. You stand as a witness to atheistic stupidity and immorality and foolishness.

Religion is the national cancer. Pooey. Are you so deluded as not to divide between religion and hypocrisy? So blind to deny the people who practice what they claim in real world? So blind to even understand my comments?

Atheism is foolish beyond measure. And blind beyond measure. And evil beyond measure. All atheists are hypocritical and evil beyond measure, and blind beyond measure.

PS: in case you still don't get the point, it is to make you see how painful it is when people make foolish and hypocritical generalizations like this thread does, and all of plaettons comments and threads do, just as you felt the pain on the Enemies of mankind thread.

If you are free to hypocritically and blindly make openly false generalizations of people's characters, let's see how you like when it is done on your character.

*walks into thread, punches LB in the stomach, and hugs Josh*

@Josh
Hey...shhhhhhhhh...calm down...it's okay

sorry LB

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

@Josh

sorry LB
lol.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: lol.
grin grin grin
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

@Josh

sorry LB

lol....I have never seen Josh so butthurt by atheism grin grin grin
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....I have never seen Josh so butthurt by atheism grin grin grin

Lol, so buthurt that he was forced to post what I call, "a den of logical fallacies". The message was laden with appeals to emotion and ad hominem with no substance

As usual

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, so buthurt that he was forced to post what I call, "a den of logical fallacies". The message was laden with appeals to emotion and ad hominem with no substance

As usual

Of course.....I didnt even know where to start replying him grin grin grin
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Of course.....I didnt even know where to start replying him grin grin grin

Lol, and then he comes back to say "I hit them where it hurts". Its now obvious who has always been hit where it hurts.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seriously?
You think I'm butthurting?

Smh.
And I thought you got the point.

Its a shame though.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

As usual
it's not emotion...it's devotion

He is strong in his faith. I've said this before. He is steadfast and immovable in his belief. He is right about the fact that you atheists complain about 'so called' Christians not practicing what they preach. Well here is a man who seems to walk the walk that he talks. He deserves respect, not this. smh
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

He is strong in his faith. I've said this before. He is steadfast and immovable in his belief. He is right about the fact that you atheists complain about 'so called' Christians not practicing what they preach. Well here is a man who seems to walk the walk that he talks. He deserves respect, not this. smh

Joshthefirst is a clown. Devotion my foot
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ lb, What appeals to emotion and ad hominems sef?

It seems you and rationalmind sincerely did not understand that post. Smh.

I generalized, so you could see how pathetic your generalization is.

If you still don't understand suit yourself.
You only prove the post.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

Is this ad hominem what you call steadfastness?

Joshthefirst: You are simply hiding behind lies. You are hypocritical and selfish and immature.

Or this?

Joshthefirst: There is no atheist that is even partially manageable in the real world. You stand as a witness to atheistic stupidity and immorality and foolishness.[/b]

Or perhaps this?

Joshthefirst: Atheism is foolish beyond measure. And blind beyond measure. And evil beyond measure. All atheists are hypocritical and evil beyond measure, and blind beyond measure.

Or this classical appeal to emotion?

Joshthefirst: If you are free to hypocritically and blindly make openly false generalizations of people's characters, let's see how you like when it is done on your character.

Smh.

And then he foolishly claims atheist make generalizations. So, if he is different, or a few others are different. we should make exception for him or the few ones.

My female friend was duped just this last week of 52,000 naira by some so called men of God. You expect me to see all these and come to nairaland to soft peddle because of Josh or some few others are exceptions?

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Joshthefirst is a clown. Devotion my foot
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Or this?

wow!

You truly did not get it.

You have just proved you're really foolish and should not be taken seriously.
Lol.
Chei.
I even thought you were joking.

Maybe you should read the PS I wrote to understand.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: wow!

You truly did not get it.

You have just proved you're really foolish and should not be taken seriously.
Lol.
Chei.
I even thought you were joking.

Maybe you should read the PS I wrote to understand.

What a clown. I read everything you said n perfectly understood. If only you had read my message till the end, you would had realised I knew you said it because you claimed that's what we also do.

The point if you don't get is, the ad hominems were needless. Dofus
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Or this?

Or perhaps this?

Or this classical appeal to emotion?

Smh.

And then he foolishly claims atheist make generalizations. So, if he is different, or a few others are different. we should make exception for him or the few ones.

My female friend was duped just this last week of 52,000 naira by some so called men of God. You expect me to see all these and come to nairaland to soft peddle because of Josh or some few others are exceptions?

I love how you conveniently left this out. A typical tactic.

Joshthefirst:
PS: in case you still don't get the point, it is to make you see how painful it is when people make foolish and hypocritical generalizations like this thread does, and all of plaettons comments and threads do, just as you felt the pain on the Enemies of mankind thread.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

I love how you conveniently left this out. A typical tactic.

And you didn't see this? A typical Josh

rationalmind: And then he foolishly claims atheist make
generalizations. So, if he is different, or a few others
are different. we should make exception for him or
the few ones.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

chei.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: chei.

What she claimed I left out or avoided is what I already addressed. That's the same thing you did when you told me to read your PS again
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Exceptions for what? Attacking him for his beliefs? Isn't that what all of you, including Josh, are complaining about. You are right...

I shake my head for all of you. angry

sighs

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by plaetton: 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
We atheists often forget that we need spiritual understanding to make sense of all the #*%$ that come out of the lips of josh and other apostles of bullshyt mountain.
Your common sense is simply not enough.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
plaetton: We atheists often forget that we need spiritual understanding to make sense of all the #*%$ that come out of the lips of josh and other apostles of bullshyt mountain.
Lol
very nice, go on.
I never knew my post will be confirmed to this extent by the atheists themselves.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
plaetton: We atheists often forget that we need spiritual understanding to make sense of all the #*%$ that come out of the lips of josh and other apostles of bullshyt mountain.
Lol

I'm in too good a mood to let you people keep me down today. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

that is a joke btw
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

Exceptions for what? Attacking him for his beliefs? Isn't that what all of you, including Josh, are complaining about. You are right...

I shake my head for all of you. angry

sighs

Yes, we have to attack all of them for their beliefs including him because, even if Josh or a few others are exceptions to some belief systems, we can't be excluding them everytime we talk.

My friend was told by the pastors she stepped on a charm when she was small. They told her the charm she stepped on is responsible for all the problems she's been having. The discussion went on and on till she handed them 52,000 naira.

If she had been on nairaland and had been bashed on her beliefs about charms or the dangers of believing pastors, hook line and sinker, who knows, maybe she would had been wiser.

That's what we set out to do and that's what platteon was trying to do with the thread and the thread about the Philippines

If josh feels we generalise, he should know we are referring to the majority and not a certain minority which he feels he's part of.

1 Like

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by DeepSight(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Yes, we have to attack all of them for their beliefs including him because, even if Josh or a few others are exceptions to some belief systems, we can't be excluding them everytime we talk.

My friend was told by the pastors she stepped on a charm when she was small. They told her the charm she stepped on is responsible for all the problems she's been having. The discussion went on and on till she handed them 52,000 naira.

If she had been on nairaland and had been bashed on her beliefs about charms or the dangers of believing pastors, hook line and sinker, who knows, maybe she would had been wiser.

That's what we set out to do and that's what platteon was trying to do with the thread and the thread about the Philippines

If josh feels we generalise, he should know we are referring to the majority and not a certain minority which he feels he's part of.

..... and probably your friend being duped and the Philippines tragedy both lead to the very logical conclusion that the Universe had no cause, that dead matter conspires to erupt thinking feeling beings, or that God does not exist.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by DeepSight(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lol

There isn't enough bulsht on all the bulsht mountains put together, to confront the enormity of the bulshyt on parade by your cohorts here.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Deep Sight:

..... and probably your friend being duped and the Philippines tragedy both lead to the very logical conclusion that the Universe had no cause, that dead matter conspires to erupt thinking feeling beings, or that God does not exist.

Lol, I never said so sir. cheesy.

Edit: something else led to that very logical conclusion
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

That's what we set out to do and what platteon was trying to do with the thread. If josh feels we generalise, he should know we are referring to the majority and not a certain minority which he feels he's part of.

I sometimes forget the odds here. I also forget what is going on there. I just can't wrap my head around the bolded. smh...There has to be a
safe zone somewhere. There needs to be a thread where everyone can talk civilly, and cool down. I see all of you sometimes talk to each other like friends. Well, at least not enemies anyway. grin I just get frustrated when things escalate to this point. It saddens me.

sometimes, I just have to walk away...
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

okay, let me spell it out for you:

Because of religious hypocrisy, which is plain hypocrisy, you attack religion and generalize the fact that all religionists are hypocritical and all christians are brain dead?

The same hypocrisy that christianity and Jesus himself tackles?

What would you do if there were massive amounts of counterfeit dollars in circulation in america? Would you scrap the dollar itself and say the dollar is not worthy of existence? Chei. That would be foolish.

You would teach people to recognize the original. And it is quite easy to recognize it. As easy as differentiating a papaya fruit from an apple(by their fruits ye shall know)

Why will you continue making foolish generalizations? And yet be anoid and lash out in butthurt when the same is done to you?
You should be ashamed of yourself then, as a right-thinking man.

And btw, we are not as minor as you think. Logout and look around. The real deal is everywhere.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by DeepSight(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, I never said so sir. cheesy.

Edit: something else led to that very logical conclusion

To be clear .. are you saying that something else led to the very logical conclusion that.-

Deep Sight:

..... that the Universe had no cause, that dead matter conspires to erupt thinking feeling beings, or that God does not exist.

And if so please what led to that conclusion?
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

I sometimes forget the odds here. I also forget what is going on there. I just can't wrap my head around the bolded. smh...There has to be a
safe zone somewhere. There needs to be a thread where everyone can talk civilly, and cool down. I see all of you sometimes talk to each other like friends. Well, at least not enemies anyway. grin I just get frustrated when things escalate to this point. It saddens me.

sometimes, I just have to walk away...

cheesy grin. so, we're cool. Hope I didn't get you angry when I compared you to Josh. Sorry if I did. Ure actually better than him grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE MUSLIM MAN WHO CHOSE TO DIE ALONGSIDE THE MARTYRED ETHIOPIAN CHRISTIANS / US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... / Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.