Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain (2514 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: okay, let me spell it out for you:

Because of religious hypocrisy, which is plain hypocrisy, you attack religion and generalize the fact that all religionists are hypocritical and all christians are brain dead?

The same hypocrisy that christianity and Jesus himself tackles?

What would you do if there were massive amounts of counterfeit dollars in circulation in america? Would you scrap the dollar itself and say the dollar is not worthy of existence? Chei. That would be foolish.

You would teach people to recognize the original. And it is quite easy to recognize it. As easy as differentiating a papaya fruit from an apple(by their fruits ye shall know)

Why will you continue making foolish generalizations? And yet be anoid and lash out in butthurt when the same is done to you?
You should be ashamed of yourself then, as a right-thinking man.

And btw, we are not as minor as you think. Logout and look around. The real deal is everywhere.

Lol@ the bolded. What are you spelling out? I already got the message you were trying to pass.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol@ the bolded. What are you spelling out? I already got the message you were trying to pass.
good. It seems you have truly gotten it. That's why you're changing the subject. grin
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Deep Sight:

To be clear .. are you saying that something else led to the very logical conclusion that.-

And if so please what led to that conclusion?

We'll end up derailing the thread.

Just to answer you. I don't know for certain whether the universe was caused or uncaused.

One thing I however know for sure is, if it is caused, no one knows what caused it. NO ONE. Some feel they know but they actually don't.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: good. It seems you have truly gotten it. That's why you're changing the subject. grin

I never told you I didn't understand what you initially said. All I'm saying is, going by what we see around us, our generalisation is justified. SIMPLE.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

cheesy grin. so, we're cool. Hope I didn't get you angry when I compared you to Josh. Sorry if I did. Ure actually better than him grin.
shm...between you and LB...If were a swearing girl...sheeesh
tongue tongue

yeah we are cool grin
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

I never told you I didn't understand what you initially said. All I'm saying is, going by what we see around us, our generalisation is justified. SIMPLE.
this is a blatant lie.

You choose to focus on the bad and not the good.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:
shm...between you and LB...If were a swearing girl...sheeesh
tongue tongue

yeah we are cool grin

Good grin. Though I didn't really get what you were trying to say when you compared me n LB
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: this is a blatant lie.

I don't focus on the bad. I mostly see the bad.

2 Likes

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: this is a blatant lie.

Am I allowed to call time out? embarassed
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

I don't focus on the bad. I mostly see the bad.
don't worry. The real deal will soon prove you wrong.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

Am I allowed to call time out? embarassed
yes ma'am
You are. grin
You are also permitted to whip him.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: yes ma'am
You are. grin
You are also permitted to whip him.

grin grin for telling you the truth
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin for telling you the truth
grin

Based on the docile threats of whipping by tex, I will not continue in this trend.
grin
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
goodnight guys smiley
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly: goodnight guys smiley

Goodnight tex.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by Joshthefirst(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly: goodnight guys smiley
night ma'am
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by texanomaly(f): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: night ma'am

rationalmind:
Goodnight tex.
Changed my mind
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by plaetton: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2013
Deep Sight:

There isn't enough bulsht on all the bulsht mountains put together, to confront the enormity of the bulshyt on parade by your cohorts here.

I know you don't mean that.
There is no way to compare the stench from Nigeria's ubiquitous bullshyt mountains.
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by plaetton: 3:34pm On May 07, 2015

What would you define as extremism? Was Abraham 'extremist' when he took his son for sacrifice? Atheism is purposeless and meaningless, just like not believing in Santa won't automatically give you a purpose in life.

Not believing in God isn't the end of the world. There's so much out there to learn, explore and enjoy.

Not really. I believe religion evolved from culture and religion is man's creation. You can't give what you do not have. Religious doctrines and notions of love simply mirrors the founder's desires and character. If Mo didn't like pork, then damn the pork. Yahweh would command the Israelites not to murder, yet would lead them in battle against their enemies.

At the end, it all boils down to man. If you see any truth in any religion, it wasn't religion that revealed that truth to man. It was man embedding his idea in the fabric of religion.

Do you consider prostitution intrinsically wrong or evil? Which would you consider evil? The death of a loved one? The death of an enemy? The death of an oppressor?

Is death evil?

Until different versions of this God decide to wage war against each other.

Smoove. Maybe you could help us mention a single religion that isn't corrupt in any form.

This board is testament that mockery does work. Ask Alfa.

This post was thunder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by misreal(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
hahahahaha.una English grammatical stop big jorh.I dey final yr but did English una speak hard to comprehend ni..
Re: Okotie,the Catholic Church & Our Gross National Lunacy:Fire In Bullshyt Mountain by plaetton: 1:19am On Dec 16, 2016

What would you define as extremism? Was Abraham 'extremist' when he took his son for sacrifice? Atheism is purposeless and meaningless, just like not believing in Santa won't automatically give you a purpose in life.

Not believing in God isn't the end of the world. There's so much out there to learn, explore and enjoy.

Not really. I believe religion evolved from culture and religion is man's creation. You can't give what you do not have. Religious doctrines and notions of love simply mirrors the founder's desires and character. If Mo didn't like pork, then damn the pork. Yahweh would command the Israelites not to murder, yet would lead them in battle against their enemies.

At the end, it all boils down to man. If you see any truth in any religion, it wasn't religion that revealed that truth to man. It was man embedding his idea in the fabric of religion.

Do you consider prostitution intrinsically wrong or evil? Which would you consider evil? The death of a loved one? The death of an enemy? The death of an oppressor?

Is death evil?

Until different versions of this God decide to wage war against each other.

Smoove. Maybe you could help us mention a single religion that isn't corrupt in any form.

This board is testament that mockery does work. Ask Alfa.

Beautiful , epic rebuttal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE MUSLIM MAN WHO CHOSE TO DIE ALONGSIDE THE MARTYRED ETHIOPIAN CHRISTIANS / US Stops British Muslim Family From Boarding Flight..... / Please Is Jesus God This Has Brought Confusion Among Christain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.