Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63101 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2013
lorretta u: OP you're indeed blessed
Pls let me tap some of your anointing so I can have mine 2015/2016 preferable twins or triplets. Amen. Pls click like to wish me same
smiley

Swthrt, so u are here? How are u? grin grin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by addictiv(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats Mr Apoti.....there s noting in this world that can be compared to a loving n caring family.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Occurstaem(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations. May God provide all the resources needed to cater for the baby. My regards to the mother,wishing her speedy recovery to prepare for another conceivation.WELCOME BABY GIRL.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bbankky: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by zainharb: 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations sir
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by dominique(f): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lovely pic, @Apoti congrats on your beautiful bundle. May she continue to be a source of joy and pride to your family. May you never lack (physically, spiritually, financially etc)in anything you need to bring her up. She'll be a big sis to lovely sibblings in future by God's grace. Congrats once again. kiss to the little princess
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by rossi49ja(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations OP, you are a good husband and father. Your bundle of joy will be a blessing to your entire household in Jesus name. Regards to Madam.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
portable31:

Well said Naira. One need to be careful! Just saw this thread a couple of minutes ago and I can't believe that I know these people. I'll be asking him to take the pictures down.
Why? I should think the flood of goodwill will cancel out any negative energy. This is the digital age, missy. '...for I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of understanding and of a sound mind.'

4 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
See as women plenty for this thread. Women and children eh, grin
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Beennkumar(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
She's a cute baby smiley

Congrats to you and your wife, Apoti! cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by kingsdaughter: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
portable31:

Well said Naira. One need to be careful! Just saw this thread a couple of minutes ago and I can't believe that I know these people. I'll be asking him to take the pictures down.

Pls dont make it a big issue with him o . remember he said his wife doesn't know he gave us any update.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Juwonlo00(f): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats Apoti, God bless ur home.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by maxygirl(f): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congrats OP.. This is the best thread i have seen on Nairaland..You are such a caring husband and father...Pray God bless and keep your family..Amen
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by TopDog1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
congrats Apoti,

Cant imagine how happy i was reading your updates. May the Good Lord guide and protect your family. May our beautiful daughter grow up in the fear of the Lord and bring blessings unimaginable to you and the mum. May she be a source of joy and blessing to those around her. May your family abound in love,peace and protection of the Good Lord. May Joy and happiness never walk away from your household.

Man i could continue blessing our lovely baby! My regards to the mother,please always cherish her.

And lastly,thanks for allowing us partake in your joy.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
My dear I've heard so much stories about labour pains I'm scared sh1tless.

Just feel like geeting it over and done with once n for all. Abi na lie I talk?
byvan:

Triplets shocked , be careful what you wish for,ihe di na nwa adighi easyooo!!!

Congratulations OP!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by clintbabe: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Congratulations to u n ur family,d joy of d Lord will not depart in ur family.I pray i will be blessed soon with dis kind of happiness.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by obi123: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
igbsam:

Tell me something.....abi him don graduate from university ni.

don even dey wan start her PHD
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by obi123: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
seangy4konji: Nice one OP...When i see d people weh deh view dis topic...na soso females...envy go deh because,most of dem don use dem husband do boyfriends claiming miss independent and proud shiiite...and as time don go so weh dem don deh reach 30-35 and no show?it go hard small and will only last as baby mamas.WHAT A LIFE...GOD BLES THE BABY JARE!!!(I pour alomo for ground,bless the baby and sip on)

please what on earth are you saying? as in what are u on about ?

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Whitecoal711: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
igbsam:
I'm still single and i can do all those things the OP is doing ? Try me! tongue
You dey uk?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
lorretta u: My dear I've heard so much stories about labour pains I'm scared sh1tless.

Just feel like geeting it over and done with once n for all. Abi na lie I talk?

You may not like the condition of your stomach after housing three babies for 40weeks , am more bothered about my body than the pains grin.The physical stress that follows with multiple birth,i no fit handle amooo.The more the number of babies in your uterus,the more the trauma on your body.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by MsSantaClaus(f): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
portable31:

Meaning? If Nigerians were so powerful as you seem to think, why the heck are we living the way we are? Careful about what? What can anyone do to him or his wife or baby? Gosh, pls must everyone comment, can't anything be innocent and light hearted and enjoyable? Biko move on if u don't like the post, not everyone is immersed in negative superstition or suspicions, it was a most enjoyable , pleasant thread, don't make it out to be anything else!

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by prettiest1(f): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
apoti: ******update********

Wow I can't believe this thread is on fron page.

My wife dilated to 10cm within 3 hours. And she push the baby out within the next 30 mins. My wife is sooooo incredible.
So excited, she will be my sister. You are now a father. Congratulation.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by igbsam(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Whitecoal711:
You dey uk?
I fit dey anywhere, make she just control me anywhere.....i go show up
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
byvan:

You may not like the condition of your stomach after housing three babies for 40weeks , am more bothered about my body than the pains grin.The physical stress that follows with multiple birth,i no fit handle amooo.The more the number of babies in your uterus,the more the trauma on your body.

Yes
For those wishing themselves twins and triplets and quadruplets,you may have to ask women who have had multiple births,it's not as glamorous as you think
A lady I knew, ( she is now late of other causes ) had a set of triplets and she confessed to me that her body never recovered from the ordeal.
She spotted blood for years and was severely anemic and resisted having a hysterectomy until she couldn't resist it anymore.
She eventually had a hysterectomy done
Sadly she died of some other unknown causes ( to me)

It is much better for the woman's body to have the babies one at a time and some years of recovery in between.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Baby mama:

Yes
For those wishing themselves twins and triplets and quadruplets,you may have to ask women who have had multiple births,it's not as glamorous as you think
A lady I knew, ( she is now late of other causes ) had a set of triplets and she confessed to me that her body never recovered from the ordeal.
She spotted blood for years and was severely anemic and resisted having a hysterectomy until she couldn't resist it anymore.
She eventually had a hysterectomy done
Sadly she died of some other unknown causes ( to me)

It is much better to have your babies one at a time.

Thank you ! ! oya lorretta come hear oooo!!!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
byvan:

Having a baby is tough from the pregnancy to the sleepless nights and all the resources ,child care etc
Why would anyone wish that to happens times two or three all at once?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Jeez na wa oi
It seems no easy way out of this cry
byvan:

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
I'm a twin
My mama says it wasn't sooo hard

Any way I guess I'm just being lazy trying to get it all done at once grin
Baby mama:

Having a baby is tough from the pregnancy to the sleepless nights and all the resources ,child care etc
Why would anyone wish that to happens times two or three all at once?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
@Babymama, the thought of having multiple is enough to make me dizzy,i don't want them for any reason,in any gender or form.It seems attractive from a far but if you settle to really think about it,the result thereof is not 10/10 at all.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Loretta going for elective CS might be the easy way out but I heard that the after pains no make sense at all . aren't you curious to know what labor feels like grin,e make sense die.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lol
@loretta, u'll be fine!
I've watched pple do it a couple of tines and all I can say is that his strength is sufficient for me. embarassed
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bayulll01(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
i pray may GOd give me the liver to stand with my wife with the way apoti did cos when it comes to child delivery omo i be olee oo,congrat bro all to that foools called magic i av for prayer for u,pple will never celebrate with u,cos u are cursed

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.