Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63073 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Creamish(f): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
Good luck!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by drnoel: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
If madam asks for it and he too needs it he should not? Besides, some doctor say it is a good thing

its a good thing. Its helps the woman during labor if she has been regularly active with her man.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by drnoel: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Royal Roy: Nice update bros Apoti.

Emmm emm.....don't you have a psychological fear of using your YEKINI to hit the baby on the head?

I really feel somehow about that.

Heard a medical myth about a man that was doing thr thing with his pregnant wife and noticed something hanging unto his dick when he tried to pull out. When he looked he noticed their whole bed was wet with much more fluid that could have been possible and little fingers sticking out of the thing so he rushed her to the hospital and she delivered thereafter. Ofcos its mostly likely myth.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by maureeno(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
smileyWish her a safe delivery.Congrats in advance
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
All the uys here r either planning to hook up very soon or just hooked up.
C curiosity everywhere!
Anywhere u find konji matter, ...........

I wish ur wife safe and healthy delivery poster
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Interesting thread.

I wish her safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by apoti(m): 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thanks to everyone for commenting and wishing us safe delivery.

Sorry I've been busy on site and it's so cold, I couldn't use my phone.

On a lighter mood, my wife has been having some wierd and funny cravings since she got pregnant.

She craved for fufu, ewedu, akara etc and those things are hard to get here in the uk

I remember one day she woke me up like 4am that she wants to eat moi-moi shocked omo mehn, I prepared the thing before I went to work o
over the last few days the only thing she could eat very well is puff-puff sad I had to learn how to make it wink

I just can't wait for this phase to be over

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jumzzy448: 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
apoti: Thanks to everyone for commenting and wishing us safe delivery.

On a lighter mood, my wife has been having some wierd and funny cravings since she got pregnant.

She craved for fufu, ewedu, akara etc and those things are hard to get here in the uk

I remember one day she woke me up like 4am that she wants to eat moi-moi shocked omo mehn, I prepared the thing before I went to work o
over the last few days the only thing she could eat very well is puff-puff sad I had to learn how to make it wink

Don't worry. It will soon be over. Be expecting your little angel any time from now.
As for craving, it's normal. Hers is even better. Atleast she craves for food. Their are some women who crave for sand and so many weird things.
Wishing her safe delivery.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Gudintent: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Uncle apoti

You are doing well, making moi moi before work, learning to cook puff puff just to satisfy Madam's craving! No wonder you and madam are still cooking till she puts to bed grin

I echo everyone's wish on her safe delivery Hope you are prepared for the delivery room, no fainting on the day wink

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
jumzzy448:
Don't worry. It will soon be over. Be expecting your little angel any time from now.
As for craving, it's normal. Hers is even better. Atleast she craves for food. Their are some women who crave for sand and so many weird things.
Wishing her safe delivery.

I was going to say that. Not pregnant, I like sand. I especially like the smell of sand when it rains and I could eat sand or sniff it when I think it is pure. Only God knows what a pregnant me would do.

@Op, you sound like a good husband. Do keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by touchmeder: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lovely thread. Safe delivery Mr Apoti...
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Saraha1(f): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
apoti: Thanks to everyone for commenting and wishing us safe delivery.

don't worry just a matter of time.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jumzzy448: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
deols:

I was going to say that. Not pregnant, I like sand. I especially like the smell of sand when it rains and I could eat sand or sniff it when I think it is pure. Only God knows what a pregnant me would do.

The funniest thing is, when you are pregnant the smell of sand will be the smell you'll hate most.

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Lawconfessor(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
? lipsrsealed
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by mikeywise(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2013
Sarah a: Wish all men can be like the op or even better than.
Who told u we are not better?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by apoti(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
*******update*******

Thanks to everyone

After series of contractions throughout the night, the mucus plug came out this morning. For those who don't know, the mucus plug is a sticky liquid at cervix that blocks the womb and prevent bacteria from getting to the uterus.

We called NHS 111 immediately, and we are told its part of the delivery process and that shows her body is getting ready. They said we shouldn't come to the hospital until the contractions becomes very frequent like every 5 mins.

So finger crossed
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
Awww. I wish her safe delivery

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by tpia5: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
is there a particular reason why we must follow your wife's delivery when you could as well just post the whole thing on youtube?

i mean, i dont know you from adam and neither do I particularly want to know every single detail of the labour.

Just pray for her and assist her when necessary, i think that's more important than blow by blow accounts of someone who is a stranger to most of us here.

just my opinion, no offence.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oh great....
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by baby124: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
You are a wonderful husband and God bless you. I wish your wife a very safe delivery

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jumzzy448: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Awwwwww...I wish your wife safe delivery.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Safe delivery to your wife. Encourage her and tell her that you both are in it together. That would help. You are a REAL man.

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
deols:

hi,

are you a mind reader?

i love the smell of the soil when it rains especially at the beginning of the rainy season

i guess we are destined to be farmers; what''s your take?

@OP: God will keep you and wifey and grant her a safe delivery. you both will grow old together and your love will continually blossom.

threads like this dey sweet my belle

name your daughter Atinuke

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by greatgod2012(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Safe and joyful delivery in Jesus name.

Anytime from now, the cute angel will be out.
Btw, Mr Apoti, are you still doing the doing?

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
bukatyne:

hi,

are you a mind reader?

i love the smell of the soil when it rains especially at the beginning of the rainy season

@OP: God will keep you and wifey and grant her a safe delivery. you both will grow old together and your love will continually blossom.

Farmer deols. Not a bad idea.

I knew weird people like me plenty small grin

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by destino24(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Prepare moimoi before work Marriage no be beans ooo. undecided But i want to have children at a young age embarassed .
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by apoti(m): 5:10am On Dec 09, 2013
******* update *********

We are at the hospital mow. We were told to come because she saw some blood. She is being examined and the baby's heart is good.

And we've been told the baby is likely coming today

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Mynd44: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2013
I wish her safe delivery
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Caracta(f): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2013
I wish her safe delivery. I love this thread cheesy Following closely.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by captcochrane(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2013
bukatyne:

hi,

are you a mind reader?

un un, farmer ke, brickayer nko
anyway, dt smell of d sand brings relief, i guess almost everybody dts conscious of it wd lyk it.........i luv it

@op, wish ur wife safe delivery, nd u try o, moinmoin laarin oru!!!! me dont tink i fit do am o
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by greatgod2012(f): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: ******* update *********

We are at the hospital mow. We were told to come because she saw some blood. She is being examined and the baby's heart is good.

And we've been told the baby is likely coming today

congratulatios!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Lawconfessor(f): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2013
Wow!
Safe n Smooth Delivery In JESUS Name o- Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Amazing Photos Of Grown Nigerian Quintuplets & Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.