Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates (63100 Views)

11-years Without A Child Only To Find Out My Wife Has Been Aborting Our Baby / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition / I Lost My Job Less Than 5weeks To The Arrival Of Our Baby,wife's BP Rises,advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Hey you bitter witch! Nobody asked you to click on the thread....Evil satanist, madam kill joy, your hate transcends all human understanding you need help tpia@.. angry
tpia@:
is there a particular reason why we must follow your wife's delivery when you could as well just post the whole thing on youtube?

i mean, i dont know you from adam and neither do I particularly want to know every single detail of the labour.

Just pray for her and assist her when necessary, i think that's more important than blow by blow accounts of someone who is a stranger to most of us here.

just my opinion, no offence.

63 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by adexsimply(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Khalessi: Hey you bitter witch! Nobody asked you to click on the thread....Evil satanist, madam kill joy, your hate transcends all human understanding you need help tpia@.. angry
you could have ignored her like Everyone did grin

9 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by sexymoma(f): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2013
May God See Her Through....

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jumzzy448: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Awwwwww......waiting for the final news i.e the baby has arrived.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by apoti(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
********update*******

In the last few hours she's been induced, her water has broken, she was given a drug in the drip to speed up her contractions.

After 3 attempts, they been able to give her epidural and she's not feeling any pain again. I'm so happy cos those contractions were so painful.

We are waiting for dilation to reach the suitable stage were she can push.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wow.......congratulations in advance bro

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Xplicit1(f): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
She may give birth dis night or 2morrow.
Baby welkum oo (in advance)
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by deols(f): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congrats in advance. Contractions are painful!! especially for a first timer. May God see her through it.
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by SugaryBelle(f): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
God will grant her a safe delivery.Op stay cool,its not easy...

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by NosoChic: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations in Advance
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by PearlO(f): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
@op, d Lord is ur muscle......wish ha safe delivery

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by 190: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na boy she go born

Thank me later
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by nikkyshyne(f): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pictures nko?
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by NadiaSA1(f): 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
I wish her safe delivery.$

Congratz in advance..
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by funkymedina: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na twins she go born ..Amen !!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by nikkyshyne(f): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Thanks to everyone for commenting and wishing us safe delivery.

Sorry I've been busy on site and it's so cold, I couldn't use my phone.

On a lighter mood, my wife has been having some wierd and funny cravings since she got pregnant.

She craved for fufu, ewedu, akara etc and those things are hard to get here in the uk

I remember one day she woke me up like 4am that she wants to eat moi-moi shocked omo mehn, I prepared the thing before I went to work o
over the last few days the only thing she could eat very well is puff-puff sad I had to learn how to make it wink

I just can't wait for this phase to be over
You'r so sweet. Can I be your 2nd wife? wink

5 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Beennkumar(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
I wish her a safe delivery. cheesy

Now, I wish I had a pregnant wife too embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bebe2(f): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, this babe is still keeping us in suspense?

wat taking her so long nowwwww

typical woman it takes us al ong time to get ready on special occassions. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: She woke me up 3am this morning, saying she is feeling frequent contractions.
The contraction is getting worse and more frequent

I think it may have been triggered by what we did last night. Don't ask me what we did o
A caring father
Regularly buys yughurt for her baby girlie
Sure she cant wait to meet this generous father of hers!
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by bxcode(m): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bros I like your paroles sha, madam must be lucky to have you cheesy cheesy.... I wish her safe delivery smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chai..op,my hubby no get dat kain liver ds period!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by igbsam(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: You'r so sweet. Can I be your 2nd wife? wink
I'm still single and i can do all those things the OP is doing ? Try me! tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by DAY12(m): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wooow, am loving diz

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
igbsam:
I'm still single and i can do all those things the OP is doing ? Try me! tongue
Badt guy grin grin tongue
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: Thanks to everyone for commenting and wishing us safe delivery.

Sorry I've been busy on site and it's so cold, I couldn't use my phone.

On a lighter mood, my wife has been having some wierd and funny cravings since she got pregnant.

She craved for fufu, ewedu, akara etc and those things are hard to get here in the uk

I remember one day she woke me up like 4am that she wants to eat moi-moi shocked omo mehn, I prepared the thing before I went to work o
over the last few days the only thing she could eat very well is puff-puff sad I had to learn how to make it wink

I just can't wait for this phase to be over

What a great husband
I hope dayokanu and Coogar are reading this
This man should be a role model
Making puff puff and cooking moi moi

4 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by jayms600(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na wao! Even those wey been no dey hear wel don go buy cutton bud take clean ear wel wel. We i lyk d thread sha o!
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by vanguard1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have these feeling of comic-tragedy...God I forbid it. Amen
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
tpia@:
is there a particular reason why we must follow your wife's delivery when you could as well just post the whole thing on youtube?

i mean, i dont know you from adam and neither do I particularly want to know every single detail of the labour.

Just pray for her and assist her when necessary, i think that's more important than blow by blow accounts of someone who is a stranger to most of us here.

just my opinion, no offence.

Sharap you witch!
I knew you will fly in with your broom to put a damper on the fun thread as usual
Na by force to read or comment?
Can't you just step aside and allow people to smile or share in the joy of others

23 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: *******update*******

Thanks to everyone

After series of contractions throughout the night, the mucus plug came out this morning. For those who don't know, the mucus plug is a sticky liquid at cervix that blocks the womb and prevent bacteria from getting to the uterus.

We called NHS 111 immediately, and we are told its part of the delivery process and that shows her body is getting ready. They said we shouldn't come to the hospital until the contractions becomes very frequent like every 5 mins.

So finger crossed

It is well with Iyawo,baby and you
The hand of God will be upon her and she shall deliver safely
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
..wishing u and your wifey a most pleasant welcome to ur princess...a bold and happy man u sound like..am impressed fellow nairalanders find this as fun and exciting instead of the typical myth that distrust has bred in us to 'code' happy times rather than celebrate (that we even fear our families)...the fresh air is long needed and hope it extends to other strata of society.

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
apoti: ******* update *********

We are at the hospital mow. We were told to come because she saw some blood. She is being examined and the baby's heart is good.

And we've been told the baby is likely coming today

It is well
She shall bring forth in peace
The hand of God is upon her
Re: The Birth Of Our Baby Girl Realtime Updates by Afam4eva(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
My guy tell her to hold the baby until the 25th of december. That's a perfect date to give birth to a baby. The baby must remain inside. Lock the exit for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.