Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! (8935 Views)

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by 5alive(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..quick question...is she dark skin? angry

Yes. She is 'black'
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by 5alive(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
kar bridals: Sorry to say but she doesn't like u.that is her most tressured place nd when ever u touch them,its irrites her that y she said she can't stand it when u touch her.same reason I give when I trying to like a guy nd its not just work.

But i dey phuck her steady nw... Na only d b**bs nw. **crying**
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by patemy: 6:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Maybe it really tickles her I've met girls like that there was one sef that when u touch her twins she wld start laughing and squirming as if you are tickling her ribs all you need to do is have a serious talk abt how u feel about the situation and you guys would find a way around it
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Endy10(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2013
which kind title be all dis one? We should help u touch ur gf boobs. Wat is wrong with. Why nt drag her out on the street, take a mic and announce. Some people write stupid things just to get comments
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Exponental(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2013
@op, take a shot of d bobi, post it here, let us help u review
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Obiagu1(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
idnoble135: *sighs
Is relationship only about sexuality?

Are you a eunuch?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2013
why she go allow you naaa when tomorrow na you go come open thread for nairaland dey ask Why young girls no dey get firm bobby again.mstewwwwww
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Ekob(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Chiidi:

excuse, i dun try suck one before, but no milk comot... Why
Try give her belle den after 4months go suck am again..trust me u go see plenty sour milk swallow..Johnbull like u.lolx
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by ymorounranti: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
she might b pregnant and her boobs are milk filled just suggesting o
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by todayguest(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Men! That girl wicked. She dey only giv u the highway to the grave. But she try sha. Remember ur daughter's twins ooo:
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by experimentist: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ekob:
Try give her belle den after 4months go suck am again..trust me u go see plenty sour milk swallow..Johnbull like u.lolx
gringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by don17puzzo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
5alive:
Am a fan of big b**bs, and i cant do without playin wit it during romance and all. But this my present girlfriend always complain and somtyms get angry weneva i touch. Av askd if it she feels pain weneva i touched it, but she said No,dat it tickles her weneva i touch it and she can stand it. I love this girl but i love touching bobi too. Pls guys wot can i do in this situation

Don't touch it again, next time, you should suck it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.