Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (22998 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered?? / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Benwems(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hi mates, I know nairaland is a loving and caring community that's why am seeking advice. Matured and reasonable advise only. I have been dating my girlfriend for over 9 months now but she does not put my pictures as her DP on bbm, WhatsApp or even Facebook. Initially when the relationship started I was using her and our pictures as DP and she returned the action but after soemtime she stop using our picture as Her DP. When I asked her she say that her friend she should stop using it as her DP because she is not sure I would marry her. She also told me that none of her friends use their boyfriend picture as DP. But I know most of her friends do double date and flirt. I am serious with her and I love her and she know that. Above all am very caring. Each time I bring up the issue about her using my picture as DP its always ends in quarrel. Though she have cheated on me before. To me, it's only when a girl does not see serious with her guy or the guy is not serious with her that she would not use her picture. And in my own opinion it a girl who is double dating or flirting that does not use her BF as her picture. Please fellow nairalanders, i need your candid advice on the issue. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2014
putting picture does not show faithfulness

a girl can put your picture in

2go
facebook
whatsapp
bbm
badoo
ifa calabash
instagram
myspace
flirchi
APC

and she will still cheat on you

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Rexphobia(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
Some few questions:

1. Is she a student?
2. Do you want to marry her?
3. How come she bends so easily to peer pressure?
4. Can you give an age bracket for you guys?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by dre11(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
Rexphobia: Some few questions:

1. Is she a student?
2. Do you want to marry her?
3. How come she bends to easily to peer pressure?
4. Can you give he an age bracket for you guys?

good observation...... so OP answer the question ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by myspnigeria: 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Using a picture isn't a sign of love tho but omo you might just be a side-boo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Lorlaahlozz: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
wetin concern using pics and bn faithful
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
Big deal
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by STENON(f): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
@Op....Kudos to your Gf.......

The more she put ur pix on social media, The more you will starts feeling lyk superior and lyk Mr World....

Honestly.....You guys did'nt deserve that frm a lady....

I like ur GF for that....

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by sexylogan(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Benwems: Hi mates, I know nairaland is a loving and caring community that's why am seeking advice. Matured and reasonable advise only. I have been dating my girlfriend for over 9 months now but she does not put my pictures as her DP on bbm, WhatsApp or even Facebook. Initially when the relationship started I was using her and our pictures as DP and she returned the action but after soemtime she stop using our picture as Her DP. When I asked her she say that her friend she should stop using it as her DP because she is not sure I would marry her. She also told me that none of her friends use their boyfriend picture as DP. But I know most of her friends do double date and flirt. I am serious with her and I love her and she know that. Above all am very caring. Each time I bring up the issue about her using my picture as DP its always ends in quarrel. Though she have cheated on me before. To me, it's only when a girl does not see serious with her guy or the guy is not serious with her that she would not use her picture. And in my own opinion it a girl who is double dating or flirting that does not use her BF as her picture. Please fellow nairalanders, i need your candid advice on the issue. Thanks all.

RUN!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Prowizy2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nigga you're not the only one fvcking her its obvious. .

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ITbomb(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2014
The only girl picture I would put on any of my DP would be my pre wedding and wedding pictures.
I wouldn't expect any girl to do same to me, it is a sign of insecurity to even ask a girl to do that for you.
What if her family members, senior uncles and Aunties are on her list. It is irresponsible.
Grow up and build your relationship

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ggrin(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Guy shey u go hear wetin I wan yarn u soangry....N'L abeg help me give our dearly,adorable,mumucious, mate a Standing ovationcry....bro welcome to FriendZone!!!grincheesygrincheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
Get her a “Ring”, and she wouldn't ever take your PIC Down again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Dygeasy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2014
There are two things involved. It's either she puts other guys' photos as dp or she doesn't.

If she doesn't, you'r safe and if she does there are two things involved.

It's either she's tripping for that guy or she's dating him already.

There's only one thing involved here. You have lost her.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by babycarey(f): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
I belt you ur gf doesn't have 100% assurance 4 u.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by mencade5(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
the girl u call ur girlfriend is fvcking another man.
you said she had cheated on you before, right? The guy she cheated you with is still around and fvcks her the more, to be frank he is her number one boyfriend while you are not near even in number 5.

My advice secretly search for another lady, dont bother her about the pix anymore, just pretend as if you still wanna marry her, fvck her to your satisfaction, until you feel its ok to call it quit with her.

Goodluck

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Someone should please give the OP a hard e-slap! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by sexylogan(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
ifynairaland: Someone should please give the OP a hard e-slap! angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Davidolives(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
bro i would have said u should grow -up but on the other hand it has Nothing to do with growing up It's just what u like ur woman to do. all i can say is dat dere is no big deal in it
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by TyTymer(m): 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: @Op....Kudos to your Gf.......

The more she put ur pix on social media, The more you will starts feeling lyk superior and lyk Mr World....

Honestly.....You guys does'nt deserve that frm a lady....

How can someone say this? OP needs encouragement not this. Make una fear God o. Ladies!!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by STENON(f): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
TyTymer:
How can someone say this? OP needs encouragement not this. Make una fear God o. Ladies!!! grin
Pls What type of encouragemnt are you talking abt?........I repeat my statemnt again....If His Gf has done that for him, he would have come back to NL to share another bad story abt the Girl........

I love the girl for that.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by TyTymer(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: Pls What type of encouragemnt are you talking abt?........I repeat my statemnt again....If His Gf has done that for him, he would have come back to NL to share another bad story abt the Girl........

I love the girl for that.....
Eeya. And u don't look mean sha. grin OP just prepare yourself for a breakup. She is stylishly telling you to expect it.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2014
Benwems: Hi mates, I know nairaland is a loving and caring community that's why am seeking advice. Matured and reasonable advise only. I have been dating my girlfriend for over 9 months now but she does not put my pictures as her DP on bbm, WhatsApp or even Facebook. Initially when the relationship started I was using her and our pictures as DP and she returned the action but after soemtime she stop using our picture as Her DP. When I asked her she say that her friend she should stop using it as her DP because she is not sure I would marry her. She also told me that none of her friends use their boyfriend picture as DP. But I know most of her friends do double date and flirt. I am serious with her and I love her and she know that. Above all am very caring. Each time I bring up the issue about her using my picture as DP its always ends in quarrel. Though she have cheated on me before. To me, it's only when a girl does not see serious with her guy or the guy is not serious with her that she would not use her picture. And in my own opinion it a girl who is double dating or flirting that does not use her BF as her picture. Please fellow nairalanders, i need your candid advice on the issue. Thanks all.
the fact that you think uploading your lover's pix on a social media site shows you don't even know what you are doing. I personally consider it as a retard.ed act. But, different strokes for different people
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: @Op....Kudos to your Gf.......

Honestly.....You guys does'nt deserve that frm a lady....

you are right. We '' doesn't '' deserve that from a lady grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by STENON(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
[quote
author=TyTymer]Eeya. And u don't look mean sha. grin OP just prepare
yourself for a breakup. She is stylishly telling you to expect
it.[/quote] You have said it all....!!
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
babycarey: I belt you ur gf doesn't have 100% assurance 4 u.
i 'belt' that you are wrong grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by STENON(f): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
Tnk God that you have known it now
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by TyTymer(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
STENON: You have said it all....!!
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
TyTymer: Eeya. And u don't look mean sha. grin OP just prepare yourself for a breakup. She is stylishly telling you to expect it.
hahaha. Did you say she does not look mean?
*looks at the girl's pix*
*see's area father*
*faints*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by TyTymer(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
grin bad guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by TyTymer(m): 7:04pm On Jul 07, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
hahaha. Did you say she does not look mean?
*looks at the girl's pix*
*see's area father*
*faints*
Lmao. Area father for where? Na SU babe dey that pic o.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! by Saraha1(f): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Is a matter of choice .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Things You Must NEVER Do After A Break-Up / Marry Quick So You Can Give Birth, Man Advices Ladies / Home Alone With My Step Brother…episode 14 (SEX STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.