Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

$ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! (9421 Views)

Six $ex Positions That Are Totally Overrated / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / $ex Positions: 8 Or*l $ex Positions For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by noblepassmercy: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
We all know Doggy-Style but you need to try these styles inspired by the world famous Doggy-Style

The name says it all, this is one thing we learnt from the dogs who apparently are more than man’s best friends, and have transcended into teachers.

Doggy style allows the guy to have a lot of control in the act. It is a lot less intimate, because the guy cannot see the lady’s face, he can only count on her sound to get feedback on how he’s doing.

It’s also great for role playing in case you want him to be the police man “punishing” you or the doctor “treating” you, whichever one you choose to do, Doggy not allows you to thrive but to excel as well.

1. Doggy-Style

Traditional Doggy Style

(Carlee Ranger)

Doggy style is also one of the famous sexual position because it depicts the lady being submissive to the guy, letting him be in full control. The classic position has the woman on all fours while the guy enters from behind and holds onto her hips on his knees. It’s totally on you and your partner how fast or slow, how rough or gentle you want it to be. Great position for hair pulling if that’s your thing and spanking as well.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/ex-position-6-doggy-style-ex-positions-need-see-right-now/
Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by Fidelismaria: 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
LA click LA implode

2 Likes

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by youngberry001(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Some one iz missing in dis thread.....cc:TrapQueen77
Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
youngberry001:
Some one iz missing in dis thread.....cc:TrapQueen77

Doggy is the BEST oooo.... grin from missionary to flying trapeze... Juz name it... But I'll stick my azz to doggy grin

1 Like

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by odionibhadode(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello everyone, Trust you’re having a great start of the day. I do not know if this is the right time to share this with you. Don't no if you’re married or single and searching for true love. So I’m inviting you to join my group chat.

You’re too beautiful and loaded please don’t allow any man or woman mess up your heart. I hope to see you there

https:///L9GIfNUcdRGFw5ESIJcHGe

Or you can send the word ATG (Add to group) to me directly on whatsapp +2348188167776

Join This Relationship / Marriage group Chat.

#Get Dating / Relationship tips
#Meet New People
#Seek Advice from People

It’s Entertaining, fun and Enjoyable

CLICK TO JOIN NOW
Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
cocky style nkor undecided
Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by youngberry001(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Doggy is the BEST oooo.... grin from missionary to flying trapeze... Juz name it... But I'll stick my azz to doggy grin
shuuuu....i dont tink ur azz can handle mah rod"""it gonna cost earthquake to ya azz

1 Like

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
youngberry001:
shuuuu....i dont tink ur azz can handle mah rod"""it gonna cost earthquake to ya azz

grin

Hahahahaha... There's nothing to shake on my azz coz it's like a flat screen TV of ur uncle sha tongue

1 Like

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by TrapHedges(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lol boooooo I broke my phone.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As we was chatting

1 Like

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by youngberry001(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:
cocky style nkor undecided
like dis one baby....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol boooooo I broke my phone.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

As we was chatting

Uummmm.... How wud I know?

1 Like

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by TrapHedges(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Uummmm.... How wud I know?

Yea so sure you don't know.. Tats y I suddenly went off line sad

1 Like

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapHedges:

Yea so sure you don't know.. Tats y I suddenly went off line sad

Okies.... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

we all know that, every girl's favourite is doggy, it'd intense feeling for you ladies is crazy, we know that's why we always go back slaying u babes with doggy....

(1) (Reply)

ALL FÙCKING NIGHT: See How I Did It All Night Like A Bad Boy [PICTURE] / Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / Tricks Lagos Big Babes now Use To Get Rich Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.