Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 (38748 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Seun Osewa Is Our Mandela In Nigeriav: Freedom Of Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Osteve2(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Doyin...u r a confused person! Comparing a fearless fighter(MADIBA) with a man who inherited the political fortunes of his predecessor is a concrete abomination. What was the outcome of a 13-hr meeting with ASUU? If u've 4gotten...premature death was the outcome. Let it be drilled into ur head that...there can never be anyone like MADIBA again on the continent of Africa. There4, they are incomparable! Never talk with ur LEGS anylonger just because of wat u'll eat.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by princemol: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ok now, on a second thought, let jonathan die now and see if the world will celebrate him as mandela is being celebrated. If Okupe believe in his Oga dis much he shd advise him to die nw and test his popularity in d world! Ode oshi !!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by kinglekan: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sammyelgen: exactly what I ws abt to put up. 13hrs my foot. The outcome is more important. Even if he spent a day, e no concern us. What we are after is hw effective ƬђΞ meeting was..

Plz tell them bro.

Elementary Physics we learnt Force * Distance = Workdone.

GEJ ( 13hrs Applied * No result = Wasted Effort)

QED
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by sleek2011: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
he GEJ is no mandela at all he simply a vulture.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by solapex: 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
ojimbo: GEJ is still the best president that Nigeria have produces so far, he never give up even with all the whole critics and comfrage the nothern polical touts were bringing up on him, my fellow nigerians, cant we be on our senses and realise what buhari and tinubu are trying to do to nigeria, God will judge anyway, that same thing He did to Abacha, He will surely do it to another person in due time
what is BUhari and Tinubu trying to do to Nigeria. Well, I don't want to say any nagative thing to you. Nigerians can only see what Jonathan is trying to do nigeria. The leader of oil thiefs.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by packman: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.

[size=30pt]@ MODERATOR I AM REPORTING THIS RETARD FOR BLASPHEMY AGAINST MANDELA
I AM APPEALING TO SEUN THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM TO PLEASE BAN THIS WORTHLESS person
AND ALL THE 23 MISCREANT THAT JOINT IN SUPPORTING HIS MOTION FROM NAIRALAND FORUM IF POSSIBLE REMOVE THEIR ACCOUNT

I BEG OF YOU PLEASE WE DONT NEED THIS DOGS ON THIS FORUM AND EVEN IN NIGERIA AS A WHOLE
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by dbride: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Okupe is unknowingly mocking GEJ; overzealous spokesman!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by hikmoj(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Now dat jonaTHORN is mandela in nigeria flesh what is DOOM sorry,DAME patience is 2 naija?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by afolajohn: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lack of genuinity and lack antecedent.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Iykeponti(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mr Okukpe or worever he's called is doing the work he woz paid for.... I ll do d same if am in hiz position tongue
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
hikmoj: Now dat jonaTHORN is mandela in nigeria flesh what is DOOM sorry,DAME patience is 2 naija?
She go be Margaret Thatcher grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by mbhs139(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
I have always had this belief that President Goodluck EBELE Jonathan is not our problem per say, but the kind of people he surrounds himself with. These people don't mean well for him, [I]walahi[/I], they are actually there plotting his down fall- Okupe and Abati in particular. They never told the president the truth but only what he wants to hear, and that's treasonable.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Reference(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
Can he do the works of Mandela? I think not and because Nigeria today is not South Africa of the 60's, 70's and 80's. There is no oppressor, no supremacist minority, no common adversity. We all are the beginning and end of our problems. We are the racists, the oppressors so no one can go to jail here. There are no heros in Nigeria. All we fight for here is money, comfort and pride and to oppress our fellow man.

Even if Mandela reincarnated as a Nigerian which tribe will he be, which religion? North? South ? Boko Haram?, ND militant?, PDP? APC? ASUU? CLO? Me I don't know just as I don't know how to plant rice in a desert.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by prettyboi1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
It is only just about 2days since the great man of Africa died & Okupe is already cracking jokes. Basketmouth should recruit this man & teach him how to make funnier jokes....#smh
Jonathan that can no longer have our national independence at the traditional eagle square because of fear of boko haram is now compared to Mandela? The person Who is supposed to lead turns out to be the person Who runs away & tells the people "terrorism is a normal thing all over the world,it is only just new in our country". LOL. If Mandela was like that, Who would have known him?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Jenkizo: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
cashkid: wen u finish deceiving urself wit ur beer parlour talk, u cn let me knw.
you are a Leaner!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by slightlyMad(f): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Doyin oku igbe

u sure this our friend is not gay?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by bokadious: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
tel that witch to short d f*ck up
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by spenca: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
Doyin okupe must be on some real kush
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by agent9(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
hahahahahahaha....LWKMD4H OOOOO......Dis okupe(just like his name) is just makin jest of ogbeni GEJ ni.....mandela ko...gadaffi ni gringringringringringrin
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by kinglekan: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
pretty_boi: It is only just about 2days since the great man of Africa died & Okupe is already cracking jokes. Basketmouth should recruit this man & teach him how to make funnier jokes....#smh

LOLzzzzz. You can say that again
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Sweetlemon(f): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yesterday Nelson Mandela made front page of every newspaper in the world.
The only other people left in the world who may get that honor are the Queen of England, a sitting US Pesident, and the richest man in the world.

Yet one Doyin cube is comparing him to one ........ make I no talk the tin wey dey my mind now.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by pharmow: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
I have no comment to make on this thread. But before I leave I have just only one thing to give Okupe

A DIRTY SLAP IN THE FACE!

[img]http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Albert+deserves+a+Huge+slap+in+the+face+_9b13ca91376023e155595d7ed425c28a.gif[/img]
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Rotty1234: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Doyin Okupe does not know or understand who Mandela is. Gani fawehinmi is Nigeria Madiba.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Mekanze: 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
Segeggs: He is Ibo-made mandela
And Where is yoruba made?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by kinglekan: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sweetlemon: Yesterday Nelson Mandela made front page of every news paper in the world.
The only other people left in the world who may get that honor are the Queen of England, a sitting US Pesident, and the richest man in the world.

Yet one Doyin cube is comparing him to one ........ make I no talk the tin wey dey my mind now.

Sweetheart you nid a kiss for that.

Well said
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by eleojo23: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Now, Okupe what is this about? *seriously trying to understand this*
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Danzar: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.
That is i see all the above mentioned Developments' Even SE?you forgot to mention ogoniland Environment protection law....etc,etc.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ok....i'm a staunch GEJ supporter.....but calling him our Mandela by Okupe is taking it abit too far. NO ONE can fill Madiba's shoes....maybe xcept our founding fathers like Herbert Macauly.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Soso990240(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: Maybe! he would be our Mandela in the zoo!

Zoo Mandela! grin
funniest post dis year..LWKMFH..hahahahahahahahah
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Iykeponti(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Cheeiiii!!! Na idea dis man dey take insult Gej oooo grin Gej pls take style sack dis man b4 he tok anoda one oo cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Even if that is true, why must it be Okupe that should say it; why must must be this time around when Mandela is being mourned; why must it be on Channels TV? Is he on something?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Fraternize(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well, i guess doyin okupe might be right ONLY if the Mandela he knows is different from the Mandela i know. The Mandela i know spent over 27 years in prison, didn't seek a second term,divorced his wife and married a widow. So Mr Okupe, has your own Mandela ever spent a day in prison,divorced and married a widow and refused to seek reelection? If not, then your own "m"andela is different from the renowned Nelson Madiba Mandela who has now joined the"ages"...(sic)(Barack Obama)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting / Tambuwal Deals With Driver Breaking Traffic Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.