Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 (38769 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Seun Osewa Is Our Mandela In Nigeriav: Freedom Of Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by daylae(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
clearly an unneccessary exaggeration. even jonathan would refute this claim. unbelievable sycophant like this won't stop raising the OK flag even when you're about to fall into a ditch.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by edaolaropin: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Now I know that this guy has serious issues. He's surely missing his pills. No sane man would make such comparison.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.

Bros, mbok backtrack. Yes GEJ has been able to accomplish what multiple administration combined couldnt, and no one will forget that.

BUT comparing GEJ to Madiba? Heh.....my brother, it's just not right. We're talking about NELSON MANDELA here oh, not Ndubuisi Mandela, Adewale Mandela, or Ahmed Mandela. You simply CANNOT compare GEJ with the legend.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Jenkizo: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Reference: Can he do the works of Mandela? I think not and because Nigeria today is not South Africa of the 60's, 70's and 80's. There is no oppressor, no supremacist minority, no common. We all are the beginning and end of our problems. We are the racists, the oppressors so no one can go to jail here. There are no heros in Nigeria. All we fight for here is money, comfort and pride and to oppress our fellow man.

Even if Mandela reincarnated as a Nigerian which tribe will he be, which religion? North? South ? Boko Haram?, ND militant?, PDP? APC? ASUU? CLO? Me I don't know just as I don't know how to plant rice in a desert.
My brother, in as much as the Nigerian situation is there, the truth is Jonathan is the least person to be compared to the great Madiba. Madiba is a selfless man whom can only be compared to the likes of Martin Lurther Jr, Matma Ghandhi, Jesus Christ, Abraham Lincolm, George Washinton and Sam Mbakwe. Though above all, Jesus Christ stand tall. Jonathan can only be compared to Late Gen. Sani Abacha and IBB.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by tomakint: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
funshint: Mandela indeed; drunk President!!
...and what is wrong with drinking? Mandela too had some nice times drinking even in his old age..perhaps the picture below may be photoshopped according to you clowns undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by todayguest(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nigeria is a wonderful country. We're the best, when it comes to insults and destructive criticisms on govts and persons of authority. However, for solutions,we've none. Not too long, I saw a thread with the caption. " If you were made the President, how will you fix the country" Surprisingly, all the entries submitted were clueless and empty of solutions or ideas. Yet,these are the same people calling GEJ clueless. We need to change our attitude. That, is the first step to greatness.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by fridayJ1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
LWKMD....when did Okuope become a comedian? I am sure, it is the hangover of the overdose of opium he took that is disturbing him.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Venchy: 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yeye dey smell. ....Useless man with undefined head and neck.

Talk absolutely nonsense, sometimes I wonder where our leaders heads are.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Iykeponti(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
todayguest: Nigeria is a wonderful country. We're the best, when it comes to insults and destructive criticisms on govts and persons of authority. However, for solutions,we've none. Not too long, I saw a thread with the caption. " If you were made the President, how will you fix the country" Surprisingly, all the entries submitted were clueless and empty of solutions or ideas. Yet,these are the same people calling GEJ clueless. We need to change our attitude. That, is the first step to greatness.
HMM! SOME PPLE BRAIN STILL DEY WORK
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by humble007(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Doyin okupe is right grin grin grin grin
GEJ is our MANDELA, but a different kind grin grin grin grin
one that supports corruption to the fullest #stellathings grin grin grin grin
WHERE ARE THEY ? grin grin grin grin
TEAM FRESH MANDELA

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Ryda(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
suleiman16: President Jonathan Is Our
Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, them corrupt much ehn and the only one we could hve call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan but dah man dey fvck up wella."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS
If he is our Mandela then let him die like one.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by IMMUNO1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
If GEJ has said this, I would have known what to tell him. I hate waisting my comments on lip-service politicians like Okupe.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Mcponpin(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hehehe..... Laughed in french!!!

How will he be comparing someone he himself called "Ogogoro Master" with Mandela..... #Jester !!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ibuola96: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
:Pi dey laugh ;Di dey laugh
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by genlion: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
u dey mind that yeye man. I av neva for once see the truth in him. grand parents who r liars. ur generation wont miss u okupe wen u leave dis world. na wenti he dey chop na hin he know.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by cap28: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mandela a man who sacrificed 27 years of his life for his people and country because he was unwilling to live under a disgusting racist system which stipulated that blacks were the lowest form of human life. A system that consigned blacks to the lowest social strata of society. A system that stipulated that blacks should never be allowed to go beyond a primary school education as there lot in life was to remain servants and slaves of their white masters.

A man who stood up and challenged this odious system, who fought with everything he had to overturn this sick system is now being compared to a weak, gutless puppet who has no say in the running of his own country. A puppet who was assisted into office by his buddies in Washington and London, a puppet who handed Nigeria , lock stock and barrel to the IMF and shell bp and said : Oga sahs its all yours, ra..pe until you can't ra..pe anymore......this piece of human waste is what is being compared to Mandela.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by sheymaziggy: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
I guess part of Jonathan campaign will include d first president to ever sit with ASUU for 13 hrs,what a nice achievement, dey shld nt forget to include *with no useful result *, I just wonder what dey were discussing for that long, bunch of political jokers.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by SirRil(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
The man is high on kunu. Mtcheeew
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by hikmoj(m): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
FiZYoH:
Soory to say buh lyk ur talkn tru ur ass. Mandela fot 4dia freedom lyk dem awolowo,tafawa balewa n azik. Who is GEJ sef! Obj is far better dan GEJ sef. D way some pple tlk rly amaze mi
jona don make name pass all dis dem our fathers u mention so,una just no wan recognise am.
D only president wey spend 13 goody goody hrs wit ASUU witout solution,d only president wey remove oil subsidy fiam wit nothing 2 show 4it,d only president wey his wife grama fit fight&defeat terrorists and.......make i stil dey mention am?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Ayoswit(f): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Another super story
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Picomon(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
Don't blame him. Doyin is high on maggi.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ceejay80s(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
A-ZeD:

How come the level of trbalism in Nigeria right now is at the highest level ever? Or you think its a coincidence?
make we seperate joor! Ì cant wait 4 cìvìl war in 2015
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by donphilopus: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Soso990240: funniest post dis year..LWKMFH..hahahahahahahahah
Abeg suffry laugh ooo!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Starchitect: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
size38: I think that Alcohol test should be conducted on mr Doyin Okupe. He is very high on Alcohol this morning. can GEJ loss a minute sleep for his country? The answer is capital "NO". Sycophancy has reached its peak in nigeria political circle.. Shame. GEJ cannot even be equated with the pair of trousers worn by the "GREAT" Madibba not to talk of the man himself. Shame on Okupe.
Lol.chai,size 38 u wicked o. I understand how u feel anyway,its quite provoking
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by juman(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mandela Mandela oti fi ara ji'ya nitori ominira congratulation for the freedom.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Ryda(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
hikmoj: jona don make name pass all dis dem our fathers u mention so,una just no wan recognise am.
D only president wey spend 13 goody goody hrs wit ASUU witout solution,d only president wey remove oil subsidy fiam wit nothing 2 show 4it,d only president wey his wife grama fit fight&defeat terrorists and.......make i stil dey mention am?

Proceed cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by obinoral(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
FKseun: I wonder how Doyin Okupe's children and family members are taking the public display of stupidity by their own. Even Wada Nas didn't have it this bad!
what is their business when money os coming in day by day.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ceejay80s(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
plaindealer:

Unfortunately for you, Mandela didn't surround himself with crooks and criminals, convicts and ex convicts, international fugitives, he didn't pardon criminals and ex convicts, he didn't hire crooks under efcc investigation to man top government positions, he didn't preside over the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria, he didn't let people loot and steal via subsidies, oil theft, pension fraud and let them all get away unpunished, he didn't betray his oath of office by enabling and protecting terrorists, he did award contracts to protect SA territorial waters to terrorists and bandits and the list goes on and on..

The Mandela family really need to sue the dumb clown for soiling his name and aligning Mandela with the this corrupt and incompetent man...
and dnt 4get mandella vowed dat there wíll be constant electrìcity, and there was! Jonathan say let there be light and darkness took over nigerìa even my torch die

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by SophyDatti(f): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Nigerians are the cause of their problems,what is so special about GEJ sitting with ASUU for 13hrs?what is he meant for?is that now why they are called public servants?They are suppose to serve the public.After the 13hrs of meeting did it yeild anything positive?This is the sixth month of the strike,students have been at home for half a year and you compare the failed president to mandela!He is not even an inch like him!GEJ has succeded in ruining this country!Nothing is moving well.If you the youths do not stand up and fight for your rights nothing will change,these greedy politicians will continue to ruin your lives,stand up today and be the mandela of nigeria,BE WISE,BE BRAVE!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by nadias877(f): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
if GEJ is truly Mandela, he should emulate him by giving up on second term. Mandela was begged by South Africans to extend his tenure but never did. He's aware the crisis going in Nigeria is because of him. He should sacrifice his second term for peace to reign in Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by hikmoj(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
My fellow N/landers make una no VEX,holy spirit don tel me wetin OKUpo mean by juxtaposing jonaTHORN &mandela.
Wetin e mean b say after office o JONA go spend 27YRS IN Prison so dat e go wear mandela crown.. Pls make una no vex again

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by vyncentino(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
well, dis wat we c, evry day in nig, evry tym, elderly people tellin lies, wat a shame, On Wich ground can dis man, compared gej nd mandely,am a shame wit a lot goin on in dis country, I wonder if de should b arestin, fraudstar ani mor because, dis fraud in d highest oda nd his nt arested 4 dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

"SARS Officers Can't Join SWAT" - IGP Adamu / 2 Credits In SSCE? — Senator Asks Bello Muhammed Goronyo (Ministerial Nominee) / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.