Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 (38745 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Seun Osewa Is Our Mandela In Nigeriav: Freedom Of Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by FiZYoH(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.
Soory to say buh lyk ur talkn tru ur ass. Mandela fot 4dia freedom lyk dem awolowo,tafawa balewa n azik. Who is GEJ sef! Obj is far better dan GEJ sef. D way some pple tlk rly amaze mi

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Starchitect: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
suleiman16: President Jonathan Is Our
Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in Nigeria.?

I feel like saying God will punish him for that nonsense he said,but I won't say so
cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ibkgab001: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hahahahahhaha 1,000,0000 likes for this post
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ibkgab001: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Doyin okupe "go and die"

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by FiZYoH(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]Shepopotamus Jonathan is Jesus Christ

Rossike or wat,do u evn know who mandela was? U sabi history at all!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Na wa o! All these rubbish talk just because of 2015. How can a sane human being mention MANDELA and that guy in the same sentence .

Okupe should be sacked for embarrassing Jonathan joor .

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by baslone: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
I remember Patience mama burial. . . . .

In this case

No burial committee. No asoebi. No budget. No extravagance.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Agbaka1: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Jonathan has been a far busier president than Mandela ever was. Mandela took over a South Africa that was for all intents and purposes, already developed, with infrastructure, power, good schools etc etc already in place. All he did was basically sit in his airconditioned office drinking tea and preaching peace and reconciliation. Jonathan on the other hand, is out there on the streets, in the hot sun, commissioning rail projects, commissioning power projects, steel plants, airports, road projects, fighting ASUU, fighting Boko Haram, and all these other developmental issues.

In fact if Mandela had ruled in Nigeria, I doubt he would have been more effective than say the late President Yar'Adua or maybe Abdulsalami Abubakar. Jonathan is a dynamic leader. A man of action.
ur would be wife/kids must cry if they see most of ur comments on NL. u talk like primary one pupil all d time. hope u are better than these offline?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Starchitect: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
ubongutioh: He is the best president Nigeria have produced, but he is not like Mandela. And will never be. Anyway GEJ till 2019.

How much is this guy paying u people that has made u lose your conscience? God will judge o,for the blatant lies,are u guys thinking of future generations? Is that more important than whatever benefit you think you're getting or u will get from this man? Everyone that still has a conscience knows he's the worst now & will likely be the worst we'll ever have.in fact,I don't foresee a worse President than this Chairman,that will be worse than anarchy!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ifedun2: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
I dey laugh!Na beans?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by yfo: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
tomakint: What many Ignoramus here don't seem to know is that, even if the great Madiba Mandela was to be a Nigerian President, he would be rubbished, Nigerians are terribly difficult set of humans to be governed! Jonathan may not have attained to the height of Mandela but by Nigerian standard and with his politics of 'reaching out to his political foes' makes him come closer! I am yet to see any President in the history of this country as magnanimous as Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! cool

will you shut it please.
why dont you e-sycophants get that what we celebrate in madiba is his character and great love for his country that never wavered and can never be questioned.

but u gej henchmen skip over the fact that jonathan tactics are shady. e.g. freeing a known criminal, flying abroad for lil ailments, using the millitary to scare political opponents...and these are traits that can never, i repeat never be found in mandela and the world cherishes him for being a great symbol of what a true lead

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by kinglekan: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.

Are you kidding me?? How can you make such a frivolous statement and even compare GEJ with Mandela??

You really need to go dust your history book and read about Mandela.

Plus when did GEJ do all dis?? In your dreams? Let me remind you, GEJ was a member of the ASUU B4 delving into politics and even at that he doesn't have what it takes to resolve this lingering strike.

Doyin Okupe should be ashamed for mentioning 13hrs to discuss with ASUU. Has it solved the problem.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
tomakint: What many Ignoramus here don't seem to know is that, even if the great Madiba Mandela was to be a Nigerian President, he would be rubbished, Nigerians are terribly difficult set of humans to be governed! Jonathan may not have attained to the height of Mandela but by Nigerian standard and with his politics of 'reaching out to his political foes' makes him come closer! I am yet to see any President in the history of this country as magnanimous as Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! cool
maybe you are ƬђΞ ignoramus here. Magnanimity isn't what we need. ƬђΞ great Madiba ws an embodiment °ƒ everything a leader should possess. Mayb you need to look into ƬђΞ apartheid era in south africa to appreciate this icon A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ compare wit d difficulty yu think we ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε in nigeria. A great A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ resolute leader will always be wherever A̶̲̥̅̊‎πϑ whenever.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Gabreal1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
GEJ is our mandela? iffa hear, person wey no even be "man" talkless of "dela" *spits on thread*

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by victorlexa(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Ders nothin impossible on earth,jonathan can be like mandela 1 day if......... Bt 4 nw dat statement is an insult to MADIBA!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by kinglekan: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
kinglekan:

Are you kidding me?? How can you make such a frivolous statement and even compare GEJ with Mandela??

You really need to go dust your history book and read about Mandela.

Plus when did GEJ do all dis?? In your dreams? Let me remind you, GEJ was a member of the ASUU B4 delving into politics and even at that he doesn't have what it takes to resolve this lingering strike.

Doyin Okupe should be ashamed for mentioning 13hrs to discuss with ASUU. Has it solved the problem.
exactly what I ws abt to put up. 13hrs my foot. The outcome is more important. Even if he spent a day, e no concern us. What we are after is hw effective ƬђΞ meeting was..
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by princemol: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Tani esinsin o ba gbe bi ko se elegbo. Madness of a Sycophant. Comparing Jona to Mandela,
What an insult! Mandela ws a freedom fighter, GEJ is a money looter. Okupe shd just stop insulting Nigerians' intelligence. Idiot! 13hrs of waste with no concrete results!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by khattab02: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
chei! Presido, u don suffer oo.. Some people just no sabi sell you for media and you dey pay them wella oo. Na wa ooo..
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by abworld6deep(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmm wonder shall never end. Jona sev go dey wonder why doyin con rubbish am more with this kind statement . Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ojimbo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
GEJ is still the best president that Nigeria have produces so far, he never give up even with all the whole critics and comfrage the nothern polical touts were bringing up on him, my fellow nigerians, cant we be on our senses and realise what buhari and tinubu are trying to do to nigeria, God will judge anyway, that same thing He did to Abacha, He will surely do it to another person in due time
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Templa(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yar adua nko?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by tomakint: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
y-fo:

will you shut it please.
why dont you e-sycophants get that what we celebrate in madiba is his character and great love for his country that never wavered and can never be questioned.

but u gej henchmen skip over the fact that jonathan tactics are shady. e.g. freeing a known criminal, flying abroad for lil ailments, using the millitary to scare political opponents...and these are traits that can never, i repeat never be found in mandela and the world cherishes him for being a great symbol of what a true lead
Who is this? undecided undecided At least we know of Mandela, Jonathan, who the hell are you?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by RahEem2(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
That okupe guy no get sense walahi. Nothing dey im head. Shm
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
ojimbo: GEJ is still the best president that Nigeria have produces so far, he never give up even with all the whole critics and comfrage the nothern polical touts were bringing up on him, my fellow nigerians, cant we be on our senses and realise what buhari and tinubu are trying to do to nigeria, God will judge anyway, that same thing He did to Abacha, He will surely do it to another person in due time
did you proofread what you wrote or you are typing through your anus?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by 500GP: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
JONATHAN HIMSELF CAN NEVER UTTER IT THAT HE IS D MANDELA OF NIGERIA..

REMNANT OF GEJ'S MONEY WEY DEY FALL INSIDE HIS(OKUPE)POCKET MAKE OKUPE UTTERED THAT
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by funshint(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mandela indeed; drunk President!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Iykeponti(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin smiley lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by dbride: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
suleiman16: President Jonathan Is Our
Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in Nigeria.?

Okupe, with this comment, it will take the grace of God for me to believe anything you would say from now to whenever! You sure need to check your brain, some very vital elements have gone comatose. The world is watching YOU as you go down the drain especially with this senseless, irresponsible comment. Even GEJ knows you goofed and cannot compare himself with Mandela! You are a grade 1 sycophant, never seen before!!!! SHAME
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
MANDELA WAS BEGGED TO RUN FOR 2ND TERM BUT HE REFUSED. WE SHALL SEE IF HE IS OUR MANDELA.....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Omen100: The Mandela who feed on N2b meal annually.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Another post that got me lol
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by victorulo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Abu-Maryam:
If at this point Jonathan do not understand these guys are part of his problem, then i really agree he is CLUELESS
stl d best comment av read ds week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Jeff Leventis: Police Beat Councillor During PDP Primaries In Rivers / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.