Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) (10156 Views)

The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by OmoUSH(m): 12:15am On Dec 07, 2013
It happens to me today, and often. We guys can't just totally hide it whenever we are Hot. But, you knw, the chiiks knw how to suppress their libido, NATURALLY. So, girls, how do we men know u are really in the mood when wth a guy
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Toktee(m): 3:08am On Dec 07, 2013
?

2 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by gedtalks(m): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2013
take a carefull look at their b r e a s t s. It also changes shape like your tolo-len-tolen. Attimes if ur playing with them they start laughing overly like something else is tickling them. cool tongue cool ...SSCE, BSc, MSc, PhD in you know naa ... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by 190: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2013
incase it makes front page angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Artless360(m): 8:37am On Dec 07, 2013
shocked
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by adefemi007(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2013
190: incase it makes front page angry

Booked
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by OuchDaddy(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Girls, Shld be matured enough & share na! I wanna know..... smiley
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Blogthug(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2013
They start farting uncontrollably like pooooof!!! Piaaaaaam!!! Pop!!! wink

16 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Castos(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2013
I've always taking you to be a guy not a girl.

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Castos(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2013
Back to the topic, my guy I don't know, and I really want to know.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by clemz85(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2013
common ladies, you people should come here and give us some clue naaw! i mean isn't helpful for all of us, this is a quest of the honest guys becuase i don't like touching a girl who is not ready or bleep up to leave her tasty.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by clemz85(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=gedtalks]take a carefull look at their b r e a s t s. It also changes shape ...

my x told me this one but it doesn't help since they are always on bra
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by IAMBREEZY: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Lol what a threadkisskisskisskisskiss
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by IAMBREEZY: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Double
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Andyblaze: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Okay we don hear.

Meanwhile Check this thread out.

Its hilarious - https://www.nairaland.com/1546121/picture-nairalander-caught-off-guard
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by chegx(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2013
i couldnt help but laugh when i read this.

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by sEGXY2(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2013
Me sef Don dey think am cos them no they tell person Apart from the wetness and niple stuff what other sign @ our ladies
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by gedtalks(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Okay...heres the solutionest-solution..... Ask her in very well spoken English and ''foneyticum''....'' hi . Please can I see your Clittorial spot ? Scientists say that the Clittoricum is a females own small P E N N I S. I want to check if its doing what my tulo-lun-tu-lum is doing right now'' ..and trust me she'll show you and even point at the rising spot. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2013
gedtalks: Okay...heres the solutionest-solution..... Ask her in very well spoken English and ''foneyticum''....'' hi . Please can I see your Clittorial spot ? Scientists say that the Clittoricum is a females own small P E N N I S. I want to check if its doing what my tulo-lun-tu-lum is doing right now'' ..and trust me she'll show you and even point at the rising spot. wink
hahahahahaha. Guy u too much. But u said the truth. Sum girls have big clitoris that when it erects,u can see it if she is naked without u having to open her toto. But the ones wit short clitoris,u hav to open the toto to see it. Then i think the vulva.,that is the toto wall.,those two part that is separated by that line,also changes figure. The thing wil swell up and becomes big. ! Na wah for toto sha
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Situation: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2013
When a girl is HOT:
1. They mostly cross their laps *while sitting* with their hands together over their inner tighs 2. When in a conversation with a desirable male their eyes sequence btw the eyes n the lips at interval while biting/licking their lower lips
3. She mostly hits yu on the laps or shoulder when making mushy or silly comment...more coming

3 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by sparkleRed(f): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2013
Dr2great: hahahahahaha. Guy u too much. But u said the truth. Sum girls have big clitoris that when it erects,u can see it if she is naked without u having to open her toto. But the ones wit short clitoris,u hav to open the toto to see it. Then i think the vulva.,that is the toto wall.,those two part that is separated by that line,also changes figure. The thing wil swell up and becomes big. ! Na wah for toto sha
So ur pics is wat has been making u talk anyow abi undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Okworigeorge(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Situation: When a girl is HOT:
1. They mostly cross their laps *while sitting* with their hands together over their inner tighs 2. When in a conversation with a desirable male their eyes sequence btw the eyes n the lips at interval while biting/licking their lower lips
3. She mostly hits yu on the laps or shoulder when making mushy or silly comment...more coming
....We already know all these ones....we need visible changes, if u knw wat I mean
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by OCTAVO: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2013
gedtalks: take a carefull look at their b r e a s t s. It also changes shape like your tolo-len-tolen. Attimes if ur playing with them they start laughing overly like something else is tickling them. cool tongue cool ...SSCE, BSc, MSc, PhD in you know naa ... tongue tongue
As in? Changes shape from triangle to rectangle abi? Or square to rhombus?
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by sweetestguy(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2013
Situation: When a girl is HOT:
crap,if u dnt knw wat to say, jus say u dnt knw, imagine u jumped from 1 to number 3grin
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by internetpo(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Booked, waiting to hear more.
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Toktee(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2013
sparkle Red:
Pruf him wrong na,since u chosed to how u do behaves when on heat period.

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by agabaI23(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
sparkle Red:
I don quote you, do your worst!
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Ruq: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
It's the nippz, it tends to appear through her clothes in a pointing way because of arousal. And their body sensitivity goes hyper. I still stick to say the best way to know if she wantz the D is through body language, they look at you like they just lost their pet cat, they sometimes become awkwardly quite and that laugh that says fool ravish me already. But as we know most of'em like to be confusing, I just like the ones that will notice your rod rising and begin action themselves, the best ones are the ones that will pull out the rod and do justice.

Ladies are the only ones who can make gettin laid easy, because atimes you might think your game is on and they give you the numb reaction.

3 Likes

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Leward(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Castos: I've always taking taken you to be a guy not a girl.
corrected
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by sparkleRed(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
agabaI23:
I don quote you, do your worst!
Retard grin
BTW
Word censor is annoying naa
Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Leward(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
Toktee: Prufprove him wrong na,since uchosed chose [s]to how u do behaves when on heat period[/s] wuz the meaning of this.
who is your english teacher

1 Like

Re: How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine is against anybody that get aroused.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Girl With The World's Longest Tongue! See What She's Doing With Boyfriend.. / 5 Bizzare Things Females Do After Sēx To Avoid Getting Pregnant / This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.