Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

All your Inverter problems - Science/Technology (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / All your Inverter problems (144806 Views)

Inverter[cost And Usage] Make Your Inverter Batteries Last For 10hours At A Go / Xmas Bonanza: Get Your Inverter Today & Say Bye Bye To Unstable Power Supply. / Buy Your Inverter Now For 50,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2016
jaz:
can you help me with a quote for an inverter which can power a 2 borehole water pumping machine, 6 bulbs, 2 laptops, 2 standing fans and 1 deep freezer using pure sinewave inverter?

Mail us on Info@monzpowersolutions.com for more details
Re: All your Inverter problems by debawilliam1: 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
i want to purchase a luminous 1.5 kva 24v inverter and 2 200ah luminous batteries. i need to know the down side with this product. and also how long does this batteries provide power?
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
debawilliam1:
i want to purchase a luminous 1.5 kva 24v inverter and 2 200ah luminous batteries. i need to know the down side with this product. and also how long does this batteries provide power?

Ur load determines hw long ur batteries ll backup
Re: All your Inverter problems by bisiriyuahmed6: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can I add deference Type of use inverter Battery with 1 year hold Battery of another type to increase the hour.
Re: All your Inverter problems by zeestone99(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
bisiriyuahmed6:

Can I add deference Type of use inverter Battery
with 1 year hold Battery of another type to
increase the hour.
It's nt gud for ba3 life, but if that is Wat u ve, why not. I ve sum1 using diff batteries of fairly used original Emerson and other brands mixed 2geda and it's been working 4 over 3 yrs without issue.
Re: All your Inverter problems by bisiriyuahmed6: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
zeestone99:

It's nt gud for ba3 life, but if that is Wat u ve, why not. I ve sum1 using diff batteries of fairly used original Emerson and other brands mixed 2geda and it's been working 4 over 3 yrs without issue.

tanks. I need more advice from orders
Re: All your Inverter problems by shamecurls(m): 3:54am On Jun 14, 2016
Will a 12volt 1.5KVA be able to charge a 4x12 volt battery bank

Picture below

Note- I will be using point 2 and 7 as charging point

Re: All your Inverter problems by spartacus11(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
shamecurls:

Picture below

i think with ur set up has already makes ur battery 24v , i don't think it will be idea to use a 12v inverter to charge a 24v bank. I'm not sure but I'm still a novice. please gurus should answer this so i can learn also.
Re: All your Inverter problems by shamecurls(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
spartacus11:

i think with ur set up has already makes ur battery 24v , i don't think it will be idea to use a 12v inverter to charge a 24v bank. I'm not sure but I'm still a novice. please gurus should answer this so i can learn also.

Your very right

Made a mistake. Its a 24volt inverter. Just wanted to be sure if I wont do the inverter any harm if I increase the batteries
Re: All your Inverter problems by torrentfinder1: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Thanks so much for this thread. Please, does charging your inverter with Generator affect the life span of the battery? Also, does anyone know any seller of batteries that do not cost more than 60k? Thx
Re: All your Inverter problems by melvyano: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2016
you can get 100AH BATTERIES for less than that but 200 ah batteries will be between 85 and 100 at d moment till dollar calms down. contact 08031813497
torrentfinder1:
Thanks so much for this thread. Please, does charging your inverter with Generator affect the life span of the battery? Also, does anyone know any seller of batteries that do not cost more than 60k? Thx
Re: All your Inverter problems by officialfestus(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
shamecurls:

Your very right

Made a mistake. Its a 24volt inverter. Just wanted to be sure if I wont do the inverter any harm if I increase the batteries
Your connection in ur pics below was 48v dc series connect which may cause harm to ur inverter
Re: All your Inverter problems by officialfestus(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
shamecurls:

Picture below

Ur diagram below is a 48volt dc series connection,if your inverter supply is rated 24volt 20amp/hour,you can simply do the calculation yourself by dividing the amp of the batteries by 20ah
Re: All your Inverter problems by shamecurls(m): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hello Experts,

I get a BTP code when i try to charge my batteries with my inverter?

Inverter is a luminous Zelios 1500va
Re: All your Inverter problems by tunechi28(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2016
Please help, my luminous bravo inverter charging light blinks repeatedly and it isn't charging. What could be the problem?
Re: All your Inverter problems by shamecurls(m): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
debawilliam1:

That inverter is smart, solid and rugged. Back-up time will be determined by the load you put on it
Re: All your Inverter problems by Weasel(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please need help. I noticed my inverter in the last three days didn't last as long as it usually would and when I took a look at the battery, I discovered that it looked damp from the inside.

Not sure I am explaining this properly and so I have attached a picture of the battery... please advise on what to do and I would appreciate if someone could explain why this happened and how to avoid this in future.

Re: All your Inverter problems by MrSim(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good day all. I have a complaint please.

My inverter is a 1000 Watts Intellegent Power Inverter, powered by one (durable/lasting) 12v 200AH(20HR) deep cycle battery. When on charge, it doesn't show 'full' even at 13.33v. Is it normal charging to the 13.33v? If it is normal, at what volt should it show fully charged?
Re: All your Inverter problems by shamecurls(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Hello Experts,

I run a 24V 1.5KVA Luminous Zelios inverter on (4) 12volt 200AH batteries connected together.

When my inverter Back-up time is at 00Hours.00Minutes, My inverter still runs for like 8-10 hours more.

-Could it be that the battery bank is too large than the inverter specification? or What else could be the problem
Re: All your Inverter problems by peteranyin: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
i need an inverter with batteries that can power two direct image machine (di) 10 laptops with 20vs adaptor each, one flate screen monitor 220vs, two fans.

and i want to be charging the inverter with my generator

so please help also with the duration when charged.

i will like to know how long it will take to charge from 5kva generator

thanks
Re: All your Inverter problems by inikamoze(m): 3:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Hello experts in the house, I have a little problem..I need HELP PLS!!!

I traveled for 6 weeks and when I came back I tried putting on My Mercury Radiant 1000 inverter but wont turn on and the red light comes on when switched on with Nepa power, what could be the problem?
I always disconnect all my appliances whenever I would leave my home for a long time and the batteries were working fine,to be sure it was not the battery(2nos 155mAh) I left the inverter connected to Nepa light and the inverter charged the batteries to full. The inverter comes on with a humming sound when NEPA light is available, but will not turn on when used with the batteries, it will make the humming sound as if it wants to start and stops just after 5 seconds. The RED & Green lights stay on when switched on and that should be a sign of a fault in the inverter...I think
How can I fix this pls?
Attached is an image of the model
Re: All your Inverter problems by cheezy4whizy: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
pls can inverter be used to power a laser jet printer and a photocopy machine if yes, wats d rating of the inverter that can be used
Re: All your Inverter problems by teechedah: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Hello Gurus,
Please i have this little problem with my inverter. Have been using new Luminiuos 875KVA inverter and 200Amp battery(used batter) for 2 months now. The first day i used it after charging it from batttery charger,it lasted for close to 10hrs before the battery got drained.But subsequently, the battery now switch off after 3-4hrs use this days.What could have been the problem?
Re: All your Inverter problems by idsolar(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
FOR SALE: 1.4kva sukam. 1.5yr used. for sale due to upgrade. call 08033735359, 08098740141 now. N38k pere

Re: All your Inverter problems by pointstores(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
200pieces of 200ah,150ah,100ah brand new luminuos 99k gacia 210ah 85k 100ah 38k used grade c 100ah 22k grade a 30k 150ah grade a 45k 200ah grade c 33k grade a 200ah 57k used inverter available inverter and battery comes with a year gurantee call 08166117634 visit repairelectronics.com.ng
Re: All your Inverter problems by MrSim(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
sunnym:
Ask me any question about your inverter and I will try to answer as soon as possible. Or you can send me email on sunnylawson2@yahoo.com.

Good day my able people.
I use a 1000WATS inverter which malfunctions in such a way that borders me.
The image of the front view is uploaded. Please refer.
Let me first define some terms/indicators on the inverter for a clear explanation.
1. Battery working indicator-The indicator shows its light when when there is power outage. When battery is working. It goes off when light is restored.
2. City Power Working (CPW) indicator-The indicator interchanges its light with Battery working indicator. It light goes off when there is power outage and vice versa.

NOW MY QUESTION:

Why does the CPW go off, cutting off power supply, even when there is power supply? This makes all my appliances go off like power outage when on bye pass. Please somebody help.

Re: All your Inverter problems by idsolar(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2016
1. SUKAM 1.4KVA FOR SALE: 1.4kva sukam. 1yr 5month used. for sale due to upgrade.
2. solar charge controller (new). 12/24v 30amp. call 08033735359 now

Re: All your Inverter problems by ManTiger(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
My people, I bought a 12v 100ah battery and 1000w Intelligent Inverter but I never enjoyed it.

The inverter is meant to supplement but it's far from it.

The battery last just only 3hrs using PC and charging phones ONLY!

I complained but I was told is because I am using generator.

Eventually I relocated and started charging with electricity and the story never changed!

I visited a battery charger with it, he emptied the content and tasted the electrolytes which he confirm it's dead so he changed it.

The battery worked abit but yet not to my satisfaction.

My question is there a composition of the content of the electrolytes, how thick it will be etc. Please.
Re: All your Inverter problems by chris81964(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
ManTiger:
My people, I bought a 12v 100ah battery and 1000w Intelligent Inverter but I never enjoyed it.

I visited a battery charger with it, he emptied the content and tasted the electrolytes which he confirm it's dead so he changed it.

The battery worked abit but yet not to my satisfaction.

My question is there a composition of the content of the electrolytes, how thick it will be etc. Please.

He tasted the electrolyte and poured it out. So he has a hydrometer in his mouth abi. Why did he empty the content?

1. What type of battery did you buy? Is it a deep cycle battery or a car battery.
2. What are you charging it with and for how long?
3. As it is a flooded battery. What is the maximum voltage your charge your battery to.
4. Have you tried an equalization charger.

It would not hurt if you took time to Google what batteries should do before you take them to a quack.
Re: All your Inverter problems by suru45: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
My Rally 300 watt power inverter no longer give output voltage. Instead of green light it is now permanently putting on red light. All effort to reset it to green light proved abortive. Please ,what should I do.
Re: All your Inverter problems by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello house, today was going on normally PHCN Supplied light and the Inverter was charging na, UPS modr on and stuffs..

All of a sudden this heavy rain started falling, thought it was normal na.. I continued with my business of the day..

All of a sudden Lightning struck and the inverter beeped and went off. Everything in the house went off too. Right now is smelling like electric burn.

Please what can I do any suggestions?? Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) / Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / Www.whatsapp.com-download Free Whatsapp Messenger For Iphone,blackbery & Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.