Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend (19052 Views)

At What Age Did You Start Having Intimate Relationships / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by EejaNla01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Have u ever felt so attracted to a girl dat u wanted to keep her 4 d long term but after a while,she lost interest and left u?.love doesnot happen when u r completely content.if u ever lost a girl who seemed to really enjoyed ur company it's because u werent providing her d variety of emotions she craves.

Can you please talk more on this expecially d emotion part Thanks smiley
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by addictiv(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
What I see most guys say is dat they have a gf but they dont get along as they do with their female friends. Why not make your gf your best friend. The bond in every healthy relationship should be primarily based on friendship before intimacy.
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by ITbomb(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
rammytt: women don't fall in love while they r with u.they fall in love while they are away thinking abt u.d more u can get her thinking abt u,d more she will begin to convince herself dat she is love with u.

Here is gospel
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by yemmit90: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
@rammytt, you started very well but later fuc_kup

Contrary to your view, real guy know what he really wanted and normally ask for it without intimidation.
While you keep her guessing about you, she put you in a friend zone.

1 Like

Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by Missmossy(f): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
Its often awkward to be in relationship with someone your share your bittersweet experiences with.At a particular point in time,your share your blissful memories of the good relationship you having with such a person.If such a person now decides its you he has been having feelings for,its sounds just so unlike it except such a person is really really determined to never give up * in Kanu's voice* cheesy
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by EdDave(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hook up with anoda (hot) girl and watch her grow green with envy.
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by Waspy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm...... Love Jones situations. Chemistry is the basic thing. If the feeling is mutual and the chemistry is that of a strong, electrovalent bond, FZ will never occur. If the guy doesn't make moves, the girl will. (a girl won't FZone a guy if she really wants the guy na except the guy had shown signs of no interest) but if the chemistry is weak, like 21 days, possiblities of being Love Jonesed is high ooo
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by Jorian1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Philipsdael:
while u still have ur current gf.... Process this close friend of yours (thats if u'll like her to be ur gf) if she gives u the greenCard..... Then start arranging how to let the current gal be ur ex..... But hold-on lets consult Ifa 1st

Oman dis thing Is not how u sy it oooAn how I go take dismis d old gurl dat I ve bin intoan now going for the one am not just sure will want us to leave the friend zone to anoda level. E no easy ooo
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by TyLannister: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
It is these same people who are talking about friend zones and family zones that will talk about wives cheating because they hang out with male friends a lot.

Put simply, man and woman will easily end up as se.xual partners or se.xually attracted to each other even if they're just platonic friends unless they place and respect boundaries. Even cousins who don't grow up together to establish familial bonds can be se.xually attracted, how much more non-blood related people.

@op, maybe she's playing games. If you're able to, disengage and give other girls your attention. I'm not very good at that but I know that it does make a girl who's playing games miss you and come after you. What I don't know is if she will stay after you give her the attention she wants. She might get bored and start acting.up again. It's one reason I don't like the "make her miss you" card. People who play games tend to do it for the thrill of the chase so they're not "keepers".
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by DonOms(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by rammytt(m): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Eeja Nla01: Have u ever felt so attracted to a girl dat u wanted to keep her 4 d long term but after a while,she lost interest and left u?.love doesnot happen when u r completely content.if u ever lost a girl who seemed to really enjoyed ur company it's because u werent providing her d variety of emotions she craves.

Can you please talk more on this expecially d emotion part Thanks smiley

One of d mistakes i ve made ova and ova again was trying to logically convince girls to love me by being nice.spending an inordinate amount of time demonstrating dat i'm an appropriate match for them.no matter how logical she is, her taking a positive step to get involved with u will always be based on emotion.If her emotions about u are insufficient, they are unlikely to just develop. Conversely, if she has feelings for u, no matter how unruly they are, she can envision those feelings being tamed.focus on emotion rather than logically convincing her that you’re a good match for her.
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by rammytt(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
yemmit90: @rammytt, you started very well but later fuc_kup

Contrary to your view, real guy know what he really wanted and normally ask for it without intimidation.
While you keep her guessing about you, she put you in a friend zone.
read d statement frm-
"when a girl hasn't made up her mind yet abt u,and u make it clear u r totally into her,u seem needy and u r no longer a challenge.Real guys keep girls guessing cos it triggers d female competitive instict."

remember we r talking about a girl u wil just walkd up to and woo.we r talking abt converting ur friend dat u r not sure if she wants more than friendship into ur gf.
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by xtervaganza(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
ITbomb:
Someone just send me a pm like the quoted post. He said those kind of girls just can't imagine u inside of them , so I should force myself on her that in spite of the initial struggle , once I'm in the first time , she will hate me first but later develop feelings n come back .
House , should I ?
There are two options now : the jealousy stunt or this

How thoughtful of you, let's you end up in prison all because of what? Poocee? Day yum! No be by force, bro you're far far above that shit
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by Breezy90(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
woah female specie very complicated set of people
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by sptbest: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2013
Revealed: S*x Between Female Students and Teachers In Nigerian Universities (Photo)http://myboomba.com/trueorfalse/revealed-sx-between-female-students-and-teachers-in-nigerian-universities-photo
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by larride(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2013
"A woman, a very delicate creature, at the best of times they driven by passions that are unknown to the men that put their trust in them"
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by seangy4konji: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2013
o ti go ara e mehn
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by onyinyechoice: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2013
well for me marrying a friend(,that i can talk to about virtually everything,a friend that i don't have to change my character for.someone u don't really have to mind what u have to say before saying,someone your free with at anytime.someone i love staying with,someone i don't get tired talking to anytime) that's the friend am talking about and that's the type of friend i can marry and be grateful to GOD for

1 Like

Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by Sezua(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by yemmit90: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
rammytt:
read d statement frm-
"when a girl hasn't made up her mind yet abt u,and u make it clear u r totally into her,u seem needy and u r no longer a challenge.Real guys keep girls guessing cos it triggers d female competitive instict."

remember we r talking about a girl u wil just walkd up to and woo.we r talking abt converting ur friend dat u r not sure if she wants more than friendship into ur gf.

So, what will you be doing/discussing with her during the period you wants her guessing? Be her friend,helper or her PA?

Girls have a very sensitive minds, they know what a guy really want even if he chose to be pretending. That is why many of our so called nice guys lose at end of the day. Except you're talking about below average girls or not good looking ones,a beautiful girl is often woo by different guys, some may even handsome,rich,humble and intelligent than you, so keeping her guessing is absolutely a game of old. My experience though!
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by temi4fash(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Notin logical works with woman... Once u av bin zoned its only goin to take divine intervention and hard ball for her to unzone u though its a 50 50 thing...

D fact dat op is mostly a nice guy or av a soft spot to her got him zoned in d first place... Woman are very emotional being dai do stuffs dif frm wat dai say.. So its her actions u chk out for notwat comes out of her mouth..

I av bin friendzoned b4 but it got a time when i didnt giv a damn abt d whole friendship tin cos she started using d fact dat i liked her to use ma head.. To cut long story short ma very gud friend, ma ryt hand man pushed m to ask her out, things got messy she said i was too nice for her.all of a sudden i heard ma friend was goin out with her from anoda friend. Dai culd not tell m. Though m still friends with dem but its never lik d way it use to b and happy its lik dat.. I promised ma delf i will never b zoned again by any gal cos its a very bad place to b.

So op if u are gonna for all out for her just knw its gonna b a two way thing.. It might work or not but b rest assured ur friendship cannot remain d same again.

Follow david deangelo and u go c say woman matter dem no dai put m for head na leg dem dai put m...

2 Likes

Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by Fajzay: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2013
princesa: E be like say i go port to friendzone too?

Eat ur cake and have it kinda zone.

IT burns fuel and charges phone, yet nothing. Am gradually grasping the picture grin
kolo. lol
Re: Having Intimate Feelings/relationship With A Friend by ITbomb(m): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2013
philfearon: Reminds me of the Indian Movie "kuchi Kuchi Hota Hai" and the Nigerian version of it, "Blindfolded"
@ITBOMB,go watch the movie!!
Infact,my best advice is,Watch the Movie With her!! Sweet wonders!
I finally finished watching that movie. (3hrs - had to divide it for two days) , but not with her.
I'm not planning to watch it again with her so that she would not be expecting my next move, but the plan is underway. It seems other girls didnt matter to her, this time, I'm going to pick one of her friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried Over A Failed Relationship? / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.