Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. (1824 Views)

Who Sinned First, Satan Or Adam ? / Did You Not Know The Bible Clearly States That A Non-virgin Is A Married One? / What Does The Bible Say About Marrying A Non-virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Many believed Mary was born sinless(immaculate conception) and that she does not commit any sin before she died, but this is false. Mary is like every other human being born by the normal way of sexual intercourse between a man and a woman except Jesus and she inherited the sin nature of our first parent Adam and Eve. There is nothing like immaculate conception. It is a false doctrine invented by man.

The bible declared that none is righteous-ROM 3:10-20.

The bible declared that all have sinned and fall short of his glory-ROM 3:23.

The bible declare only Jesus as sinless-2 cor 5:21, heb 4:15, 1 pet 1:18-19.

Mary recognised Jesus as her saviour-luke 1:47.

Only Jesus was recognise as a mediator between God and man-1 tim 2:5.

Mary inherited the sin nature as every man on the surface of the earth-Rom 5:12.

If Mary was sinless then there would have been no need for Jesus to come and die as she can replace Jesus to die for the sin of the whole world since she was sinless.

Also, Mary was not a perpetual virgin as she later gave birth to other children-mark 6:1-3. Matt 13:54-56. Hence she died a non-virgin.

The perpetual virginity of mary is a fallacy which does not exist in history nor the bible.

Read this link for more information.
http://www.letusreason.org/rc1.htm

i think i hv been able to prove that mary was not sinless and that she died a non-virgin.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by jerrymania(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mari bin yosef was just a human being. Isnt it idolatory elevating flesh and blood to divinity? isnt it the same thing we did to orominyan, ogodomigodo, and the likes. True christians will know that it is God Almighty only that is Divine. others are just man-made. Its a pity
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by topas100(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
I don't agree! she's immaculate conception.
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Rich4god(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Just passing by... Continues praying my Rosary...
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
jerrymania: Mari bin yosef was just a human being. Isnt it idolatory elevating flesh and blood to divinity? isnt it the same thing we did to orominyan, ogodomigodo, and the likes. True christians will know that it is God Almighty only that is Divine. others are just man-made. Its a pity
i tire o my brother
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
topas100: I don't agree! she's immaculate conception.
is that so?
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by asam7(f): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
asam7: No comment lipsrsealed
dnt be scared of anyone. Say the truth ok
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mary did nt remain a virgin after christ birth. She partake in the normal sexual act.
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2013
The catholic are all liars. There is no truth in their mouth. They misinterprete, twist and try to manipulate d scriptures to fool people. When the scripture is very clear on the issue. The Perpetual virginity of mary is a fallacy. Anybody that is deceived in this, can be deceived in anything. I just hate the catholic 4 the lies they carry about to deceive the gullible.

Study this link and dnt be fooled by those liars.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/marys_virginity.htm
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by wilybebsy(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2013
watz dix 1 sayin?
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by wilybebsy(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2013
make ah jst kip quiet
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2013
wily bebsy: make ah jst kip quiet
hmm
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2013
i just like this op. front page please.
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Anomnity: 8:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Very credible information.OP keep it up.More grease to your efforts
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Anomnity: Very credible information.OP keep it up.More grease to your efforts
i just want the catholic members to be free. It pains me seeing them being deceived for so long time now. I hate deception and i cant stand it. I am an anti-deception person and i wish i can force the truth into the heart of people i wouldn't hv hesitated in doing dat. I hate lies and i dnt want anybody to be under the bondage of it.
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2013
Monstertrucks: i just like this op. front page please.
if those topics can be put on the fp it would hv been better. So that people can read and be free from deception. But they hardly do that. My mission here is for people to be free and my topic follow that line. Thanks.
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by harbiola1(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp:
I hate deception and i cant stand it.
U're also a victim bro. undecided
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1:
U're also a victim bro. undecided
how pls tell me
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
D catholic should stop exalting mary above d high heavens cos mary is a normal human being like u and me. She was nt a perpetual virgin like d catholic claimed. She had sex with her husband Joseph and she had sons and daughters like every other woman. So stop d ignorance and repent.
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by SalC: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2013
*yawns*
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by adesiku(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2013
I usually feel sick wen I see dem kneelin down in front of mary's statue and start prayin 2 her or sayin she intercedin 4 dem,the next tin u hear is dat dey were only honourin her and nt worshippin her...chai..I tire 4 dem o
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2013
adesiku: I usually feel sick wen I see dem kneelin down in front of mary's statue and start prayin 2 her or sayin she intercedin 4 dem,the next tin u hear is dat dey were only honourin her and nt worshippin her...chai..I tire 4 dem o
isn't it very funny?
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2013
Sal C: *yawns*
just waking from sleep or what
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mary didn't die a virgin
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by POPEII: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Boring
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by hisxlency: 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ukut why bring course on yourself by trying to castigate a chosen one (mary), elizabeth confirmed dat she is full of grace and that the lord is with her, even the little baby in elizabeth's womb acknowledged her(the mother of my savior) God the father acknowledge her by choosing her among the whole maiden as at then, jesus christ himself acknowledged her holiness by agreeing to stay in her womb for 9month. So wat is it wit you hypocrites

1 Like

Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by bizmahn: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
hisxlency: Ukut why bring course on yourself by trying to castigate a chosen one (mary), elizabeth confirmed dat she is full of grace and that the lord is with her, even the little baby in elizabeth's womb acknowledged her(the mother of my savior) God the father acknowledge her by choosing her among the whole maiden as at then, jesus christ himself acknowledged her holiness by agreeing to stay in her womb for 9month. So wat is it wit you hypocrites
Elizabeth never idolised her or prayed through her.Jesus & God the father never asked you to idolize her or pray through her.Not a single one of christs disciples or apostles ever prayed through her.There was no trace of Mary veneration in all the Acts of the apostles in the bibles book of the Acts till Revelation.She was only used as a vessel to showcase the Saviour to the whole world.That was her primary assignment.From that point her significance faded till the end of the bible while she awaited her reward like other faithfuls.So who taught catholics to pray through her & idolize her?
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by harbiola1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Firstly, u'd better beware of what you will be saying about Mary. She is not the kind of person you can just be condemning because of error some people have fallen into through her. Face those that u've issues with and leave the innocent Mary alone, Mary never said people should venerate/worship her.

My Candid Advice...

Ukuts gp: D catholic should stop exalting mary above d high heavens cos mary is a normal human being like u and me.

Christians should stop worshiping Jesus. Stop exalting Jesus above God of heavens and earth.

Ukuts gp:
She was nt a perpetual virgin like d catholic claimed. She had sex with her husband Joseph and she had sons and daughters like every other woman.
This neither inclined nor declined her exaltation before God.

Ukuts gp:
So stop d ignorance and repent.

You also have to stop d ignorance and repent.

Stop worshiping Jesus!!!
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1: Firstly, u'd better beware of what you will be saying about Mary. She is not the kind of person you can just be condemning because of error some people have fallen into through her. Face those that u've issues with and leave the innocent Mary alone, Mary never said people should venerate/worship her.

My Candid Advice...

Christians should stop worshiping Jesus. Stop exalting Jesus above God of heavens and earth.

This neither inclined nor declined her exaltation before God.

You also have to stop d ignorance and repent.

Stop worshiping Jesus!!!
i will see where the worship of mary and idols will take u people.
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
bizmahn:
Elizabeth never idolised her or prayed through her.Jesus & God the father never asked you to idolize her or pray through her.Not a single one of christs disciples or apostles ever prayed through her.There was no trace of Mary veneration in all the Acts of the apostles in the bibles book of the Acts till Revelation.She was only used as a vessel to showcase the Saviour to the whole world.That was her primary assignment.From that point her significance faded till the end of the bible while she awaited her reward like other faithfuls.So who taught catholics to pray through her & idolize her?
ignorance is what is troubling them. Bunch of ignorant people.
Re: The Open Truth- Mary Sinned And Also Died A Non-virgin. by harbiola1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: i will see where the worship of mary and idols will take u people.

Jesus and Mary are not an Idol, but some people made themselves an Idolators through the TWO, which u're also one of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Write And Spread False Rumours About Me At Your Own Peril...prophet TB Joshua / Caught On Cam: A Black Horse Somewhat Descending From The Skies Was Captured / Help! A Jehovah Witness Told Me Exodus 24:11 Is A False Teaching From The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.