Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! (32680 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister Living In O / Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I De Suspect My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
How can someone know a cheating man? He claims this girl is his cousin and she calls him almost everyday. On his pictures, i see their munched photos together i thought it was just family love until i saw his best friends wedding jotter where it was written courtesy A & B(his name and his so called cousin). We love each other so well he care for me whenever i'm with him and we have been together for a year and half. We plan meeting his people and mine next year. I'm so down and sad right now hoping its not what i'm thinking pls nairalanders help a sister know if she is been deceived or not. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmm... Honestly am almost in the same shoe as ur bf,i have a sis i call my daughter,to be really honest she aint my family but i take her as a sister but my Gf thinks am dating due to the closeness and stuff.To be candid i have nothing going on with her and have explained that to my Gf but she still thinks otherwise and she recently threatened me to stop talking to her.I cant vouch for ur Boyfriend but sometimes they may just be close family,my advice is for u to do ur best to create a lil distance between them family or not cos some Guys are really aweful,he may be knacking both of u akpako

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
you are down and sad? why? you will just kill yourself with self pity.
let me help you out.i'm a professional astro/psychic.
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you.
Please i'm not joking.

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by wasak(m): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
ha-ha.... family love indeed... e be like say u no know say na 'cousins ' worst pass...
'if it smells like a fish,it tastes like a fish,then It's certainly a fish '- Mazi Omenuko

16 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Enegod(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
SQURA: you are down and sad? why? you will just kill yourself with self pity.
let me help you out.i'm a professional astro/psychic.
tell me your boyfriends brithday and yours, then i'll give you my verdict if he is right for you
Please i'm not joking.
sMh

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
Don't you know any of his siblings who can confirm her 'cousin-ship' for you?

17 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
wasak: ha-ha.... family love indeed... e be like say u no know say na 'cousins ' worst pass...
'if it smells like a fish,it tastes like a fish,then It's certainly a fish '- Mazi Omenuko
guy sometimes it may taste and smells like a fish but may end-up been a snake ooo,no Give bad advice oo

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
alutacontinua: Don't you know any of his siblings who can confirm her 'cousin-ship' for you?
I'v only met two of his distant cousins but they are not close by no contact with them too. I blame myself for not meeting his family before now but i didnt want to sound desperate i have alot running through my mind right now. Bad/worse thoughtssad
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: I'v only met two of his distant cousins but they are not close by no contact with them too. I blame myself for not meeting his family before now but i didnt want to sound desperate i have alot running through my mind right now. Bad/worse thoughtssad

So, you don't know any of his siblings?
As in not even chats?
Or any of his close friends who can confirm if she's really a cousin or not!

Don't get worked up just yet, it's still suspicion! You might be right and you might be wrong. Although, there's a 90% chance that you're right but try and explore the remaining 10% first!

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by farem: 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Your Boyfriend is cheating on you? How would you have described his action if he is your husband?
For your info, you are cheating on his future wife (because you are just to fill the gap) and you are CHEATING ON GOD!
Thief-fornicator fighting ordinary-Fornicator

13 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
alutacontinua:

So, you don't know any of his siblings?
As in not even chats?
Or any of his close friends who can confirm if she's really a cousin or not!

Don't get worked up just yet, it's still suspicion! You might be right and you might be wrong. Although, there's a 90% chance that you're right but try and explore the remaining 10% first!
I know almost all his friends & i have their contacts but dont you think it is somehow asking them such questions? I'm thinking of asking him about the jotter though i'v askd him about the girl so many times i will ask again!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
farem: Your Boyfriend is cheating on you? How would you have described his action if he is your husband?
For your info, you are cheating on his future wife (because you are just to fill the gap) and you are CHEATING ON GOD!
Thief-fornicator fighting ordinary-Fornicator
What is dis HYPOCRITE ranting about? undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: I know almost all his friends & i have their contacts but dont you think it is somehow asking them such questions? I'm thinking of asking him about the jotter though i'v askd him about the girl so many times i will ask again!

Der shld be one of his friends that you'll be quite close to. Nd u won't go about asking him directly, na indirect tinz!

Anywayz, the important thing is to communicate. Ask him once again and let him realise that you're not buying the while cousin story. I think the guy is just enjoying unnecessary attention from d babe, he probably doesn't really like her!

Be smart, be wise but be careful!
Don't throw away a good man based on suspicions!
I wish u luck, dearie!

2 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by macen(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
If you could get her fullname and see if you can by any chance trace her surname to any of his family members. There must be a link maybe as first or distant cousin.. My dear snoop as much as possible and don't let him get d slightest idea abt what you 're doin. Just play ur cards wisely. Never trust guys 100%.So be wise.

7 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
alutacontinua:

Der shld be one of his friends that you'll be quite close to. Nd u won't go about asking him directly, na indirect tinz!

Anywayz, the important thing is to communicate. Ask him once again and let him realise that you're not buying the while cousin story. I think the guy is just enjoying unnecessary attention from d babe, he probably doesn't really like her!

Be smart, be wise but be careful!
Don't throw away a good man based on suspicions!
I wish u luck, dearie!
Thanks honey smiley
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
macen: If you could get her fullname and see if you can by any chance trace her surname to any of his family members. There must be a link maybe as first or distant cousin.. My dear snoop as much as possible and don't let him get d slightest idea abt what you 're doin. Just play ur cards wisely. Never trust guys 100%.So be wise.
Thanks smiley
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by free2ryhme: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: How can someone know a cheating man? He claims this girl is his cousin and she calls him almost everyday. On his pictures, i see their munched photos together i thought it was just family love until i saw his best friends wedding jotter where it was written courtesy A & B(his name and his so called cousin). We love each other so well he care for me whenever i'm with him and we have been together for a year and half. We plan meeting his people and mine next year. I'm so down and sad right now hoping its not what i'm thinking pls nairalanders help a sister know if she is been deceived or not. Thanks

we no be marriage police oooo

you need dr phils to advice you

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Oziddy: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
She only needs to pray....daz all

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by fijiano202(m): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: I'm thinking of asking him about the jotter though i'v askd him about the girl so many times i will ask again!
you may hate this hard truth but calling his friend means ur really desperate.i have never met or seen you before but with my lil experience abt life and relationship i would tell you this-Firstly you are desperate and insecure which are really bad flaws,Secondly your relationship lack Trust and Truthfulness,Thirdly you are too naive.For a guy you have been dating for a while you have to have some respect and benefit of doubt for him and also if he was dating another Person u would have noticed somethings abt Him that changes,dont fully rely on advice of ladies who have read and watch the movie ''Think Like a Man'' who thinks they know and understand Men due to that.Just relax and take ur mind of it,try to invite him and tell him how uncomfortable his cousin makes u feel,some of us actually builds our relationships on trust,understanding and communication

14 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by 9jahubcom(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
wait

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: How can someone know a cheating man?
Visit A-Z Herbal Clinic, 1/3 Arochukwu road, Awka, Anambra State.
Come along with a black he-goat!
Last Bullet:
Op, I think you need to watch out for both of them. Spy your man. Probably you hire someone if you can.

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Chicolee(f): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Simply ask him to explain how they are cousins (details about the family tree). 'Cousin' and 'uncle' are very broad terms in Naija. #justsaying

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by freecocoa(f): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hmm babe, since he said she's his cousin, its quite easy to find out if he's lying or not na, don't you know any of his relatives? I mean ask questions na shioor.

Shine your eyes o, I know of someone that married the girl he claimed was his cousin, it turned out they were lovers.

Men sha, na so them dey lie lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: What is dis HYPOCRITE ranting about? undecided
he does make some points albeit in a convoluted way tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: Thanks smiley

wow so you prefer to listen to people who cant give you a clear cut solution. I can help you right now. give me your bf's birthday and yours, and i will read the stars and tell you if you should go ahead with him. If not i'll show you your right man. This is a life issue. be serious girl. i'm your sister-in-arms
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by kekakuz(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
no be today
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
@fijiano, she has a right to be bothered!
Writing ur name and someone else's togeda when u av a serious girlfriend is what a lady wld be worried about! She has spoken to him nd he keeps talking cousin, until she gets to take the 'cousin' word out of his mouth, dt's what he'll keep maintaining.

This is not an issue of seeing dem stand together once or some random text, this is practically acknowledging another woman as a big part of your life. A woman, who the op is nt even sure is his cousin.

4 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
fijiano202: you may hate this hard truth but calling his friend means ur really desperate.i have met or seen you before but with my lil experience abt life and relationship i would tell you this-Firstly you are desperate and insecure which are really bad flaws,Secondly your relationship lack Trust and Truthfulness,Thirdly you are too naive.For a guy you have been dating for a while you have to have some respect and benefit of doubt for him and also if he was dating another Person u would have noticed somethings abt Him that changes,dont fully rely on advice of ladies who have read and watch the movie ''Think Like a Man'' who thinks they know and understand Men due to that.Just relax and take ur mind of it,try to invite him and tell him how uncomfortable his cousin makes u feel,some of us actually builds our relationships on trust and understanding
I didnt say i was gonna ask any of his friends cos i knw it looks somehow read my post above before u conclude. I said i will confront him again.

Frontpage shocked bhet Y

I'm off
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Willgates(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
give me ur number for an expert advice
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by SQURA(f): 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
DoveQueen: I didnt say i was gonna ask any of his friends cos i knw it looks somehow read my post above before u conclude. I said i will confront him again.

Frontpage shocked bhet Y

I'm off
why will the mods bring someones personal life for all dumb, dick, and dolts to spew rubbish on? you should analyze it first and get permission from the op before doing this. ah bahhhh sad

@Dovequeen

you should have listened to me so we settle this once and for all. You see now!
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pray may your boyfriend no see this post..
Re: I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hahahaha cheesy grin

Don't worry dear. You are option 2 just incase option 1 doesn't work out.

How does it feel being second place cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.