Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. (2748 Views)

FG Dumps 9-3-4 For 1-6-3-3-4 Educational Structure / Prospectus And Fee Structure Of Universities In China / Part Time Pgd, Msc In Nassarawa State University, Keffi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Isn't it fantastik and cocastik angry angry

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
More

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Morrrrreeeee angry

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Heard the incompleted one has been like this for more than 4 yrs

Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Shaking my small skull. undecided
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Wow....just wow.

How do you manage?
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Logicboy03: Wow....just wow.

How do you manage?
I do...its really bad.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by wasak(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lynpetra you try oh! chai... I can imagine d smell of this place...
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
wasak: Lynpetra you try oh! chai... I can imagine d smell of this place...

My dear,it stinks like HELL!!
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by ayili: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
could you name names please
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Layiwoo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
hahahaha....no be small tin oooo..U dey teach chicken for class too ni grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Layiwoo: hahahaha....no be small tin oooo..U dey teach chicken for class too ni grin grin grin
even alangba grin cheesy
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
ayili: could you name names please

Nope...but its under Karu Local Govt.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Lawconfessor(f): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2013
Whoa! Whoa!
Nice n awesomemost conducive atmospheric environ for lively teaching and learning.

Gosh! Govt shud plss do somfin- doz pix ain't funny a bit.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Law-confessor:
Whoa! Whoa!
Nice n awesomemost conducive atmospheric environ for lively teaching and learning.

Gosh! Govt shud plss do somfin- doz pix ain't funny a bit.
Lol.It's even worse than it looks. cheesy

By the way,can u lend me your dictionary.It must be the 15th Edition cheesy
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Lawconfessor(f): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra: Lol.It's even worse than it looks. cheesy

By the way,can u lend me your dictionary.It must be the 15th Edition cheesy

grin My dictionary ain't here o- 20th edition for dat matter.

Besides, no mind my use of english n order of adjectives- jst tryin to spew it as it take prick me jare.

Hope u re enjoyin ur promiscuous assignment?
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Law-confessor:

grin My dictionary ain't here o- 20th edition for dat matter.

Besides, no mind my use of english n order of adjectives- jst tryin to spew it as it take prick me jare.

H[b]ope u re enjoyin ur promiscuous assignment[/b]?

.My sis,tired am I grin.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Lawconfessor(f): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra: .My sis,tired am I grin.

grin grin GOD IS UR STRENGHT.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Tayeni(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
That chalk board Dε̲̣̣̣̥Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ too high oh! Thats where ur high heels will come in handy. Seriously, that school looks like a war zone. Hang in there....its just for a year. Make the little difference u can and come back to civilization grin tongue
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by onuwaje(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Questions
1.Are u getting paid? Apart from ur alawee
2.I hope u don't live in that yard
3.What went thru ur mind wen u got there
4.Are u staying or u have plans on transferring?

That place is no place fit for a lady... Get out of there pls
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
onuwaje: Questions
1.Are u getting paid? Apart from ur alawee
2.I hope u don't live in that yard
3.What went thru ur mind wen u got there
4.Are u staying or u have plans on transferring?

That place is no place fit for a lady... Get out of there pls
No.I live in Abuja.Am done by jan with service.Thanks for d concern.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Law-confessor:

grin grin GOD IS UR STRENGHT.
Amin grin
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by onuwaje(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra: No.I live in Abuja.Am done by jan with service.Thanks for d concern.
So u mean u spent ur entire service in such a place? U shud enrol for NDA den
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
onuwaje:

Nope.Was redeployed there after 5 months in IBOM
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
onuwaje:

Nope.Was redeployed there after 5 months From IBOM STATE
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by adexsimply(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra:

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nostalgia21(m): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Smh..dis is cray..pls babe make sure add a lot of dettol to ur bathing water everyday.. Person fit contact bad disease frm dis kind environment..
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Atch smiley What an idyllic setting. So peaceful and humble. Reminds me of many a lazy afternoon spent at my PPA in Billiri, Gombe state, circa 2008, novel in hand, basking in the warm northern sun and sharing the occasional lusty glance with my more generously endowned yarinya students.
I fancied myself a young Hemmingway indeed.
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by onuwaje(m): 12:33am On Dec 08, 2013
lynpetra:

And why was that?
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 08, 2013
BoboYekini: Atch smiley What an idyllic setting. So peaceful and humble. Reminds me of many a lazy afternoon spent at my PPA in Billiri, Gombe state, circa 2008, novel in hand, basking in the warm northern sun and sharing the occasional lusty glance with my more generously endowned yarinya students.
I fancied myself a young Hemmingway indeed.
Bobo yekini,do you need my brrrest milk?? angry angry,since you prefer not to contribute anything meaningful tongue
Re: Check Out The Modern Structure Of My PPA In Nassarawa. by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 08, 2013
onuwaje:
And why was that?
LOL.Got my biz in Abuja.I needed to be back to base.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Project Topics & Materials 4 Social&management Science, Arts &education Students / UNIBEN Student Hits Stardom as Nigerian Presidency Celebrates Him / Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.